people who deny climate change should be shot on the head tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

is the same guy in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

the guy has never been published in a journal, all he has done in the realm of environmental science is lobby for monsanto and line politicians pockets with money to get them to vote on bills benefiting them and lessening environmental regulations

this fucking faggot steven crowder is such a douchelord

damn, what a fucking faggot, thanks foor the info user

People who think the cause of climate change is CO2 are retarded.

CARBON TAX SHILL DETECTED

back to reddit

DESIGNATED SHILL NYE THREAD

♫SHILL NYE THE SCIENCE GOY♫

♫ SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL ♫

I agree my fellow genti– I mean friend.

Keep subsidizing (((alternative energy))), it's the future!

k

Well, it is, because relying on oil makes you a cuck, but not because the oil's going to change the climate. It's mostly the exhaust you so happily spray on your lawn and inhale on the road, plus the sucking of the big, fat oil cock that sells the idea of solar panels and electric cars for me.

I'm actually not even white. I'm a self hating spic that wishes he were though

Solar panels would destroy the economy. The return on investment for solar panels is horrible. It would take decades to make your money back. Solar panels could never support an entire city. They are only good for individual homes to supplement your energy bill. Even a small solar panel on the roof of a home would rake a decade or so for you to experience any profit from it and probably wouldn't even cover your entire electric bill.

And you have to factor in the amount of sunshine a city gets annually. It would probably take 1,000 years to make a return on your investment in Ireland.

The fuck are you talking about? For about 10K, you can power your house for 20 years in a sunny climate. The fuck do I care about the fucking economy? I'm prepared for the collapse of the economy. I've preppered my angus for years, I earn a shitload of money, and therefore, I choose solar panels.

apparently you can't read, I said they would only be good for individual houses. I'm saying they could never power and entire city on government subsidies like a Nuclear power plant could. If an entire city switched to Solar power, the city's economy would crash and it would turn into a ghetto wasteland within a year.

Also, double the amount of solar panels to about 30-40, and they'll provide enough power from daylight alone. You're just butthurt that you can't afford them. The gas prices are going to rise too, you know. Which is my point in the first place. Forget about powering your house without the gubmint. One or two solar panels can power your electric car. The expenses for the solar panel(s) will be paid for in less than a year, and the car in less than five. And no exhaust, no oil cock, no gas station stops, no noise, only sustainability. Again, CO2 is not a factor in any of this, because that's a big, fat lie.

Well, no. While they could, they won't. Because the people who choose to live in cities will be dead. The future will be solar panels because the survivors will have them.

That's why we need to build a space elevator and orbital ring for space based solar panels.

solar energy can be stored for later use through solar power technology fyi

Solar panels have to be pointing directly at the sun to be 100% efficient. Putting panels on a car is fucking retarded, unless you have some system that points the panels towards the sun at all times, even while making high speed turns and driving through cities. It's a pipe dream.

What the fuck are you people talking about? THE SOLAR PANELS GO ON YOUR WALL. THE CAR IS PLUGGED INTO THE WALL. THE CAR CHARGES. YOU DRIVE THE CAR. Don't even try to tell me you're pretending to be retarded.

A process which takes about 3 hours, by the way.

Climate change is real and natural. Global warming is fake. (((Globalists))) pulled the old bait and switch con when the planet stopped warming. They need the excuse to push their global carbon dioxide taxes.

that's just an electric car, you retard.

holy shit when we will ever find the time to take 3 hours to charge the car
it's only the destruction of the environment that's at our behest

sounds about right

That's not how it works. You just need to have enough panels as a safety net. Double the amount of panels and lower your power usage, or triple the amount and do nothing, and you'll have plenty of power from daylight alone. Solar panels are also getting more efficient, and graphene will probably be a whole new level of efficiency.

Yes, now you're getting it! Like I said originally,

You said solar car, not electric car. Solar cars literally have solar panels attached to the body. Just say electric car next time, you fucking moron. You can plug an electric car into the grid too.

Allow me.
I have never in my life uttered the words "solar car."

You are talking about spending huge amounts of money for a non-practical means of transportation. The only argument that you have is "well i'll be prepared when the zombie apocalypse happens". Stop watching so much walking Dead, you reddit-tier hippie faggot. I bet you own a Prius

The battery pack in a typical solar car is sufficient to allow the car to go 250 miles (400 km) without sun, and allow the car to continuously travel at speeds of 60 mph (97 km/h).

the technology is developing you vapid retard
just like how cars became optimized to stop being gas guzzlers

No, I own a Tesla. I bet you don't own a car.

I'm talking about spending a LITTLE more money and seeing returns after

So your whole argument is based on whether or not carbon tax becomes a thing.

It's like how I own an iPhone. I'd gladly put a bullet in both Jobs' head (I'm glad he got cancer), as well as through Elon Musk's chin, but my god, do those products deliver. Perfect touch, insane resolution, strong encryption; thrilling acceleration, no noise, no exhaust, luxury… I pay absolutely no mind to image. I look like a poor person, despite earning $97900 a year. I'm all about comfort, durability, practicality and sustainability. You should feel ashamed about following fashion, because that's what you're doing.

No. About 5% of my argument rests on the assumption that oil is going to become more expensive as the reserves deplete.

exactly

They aren't going to. You have been brainwashed by the "muh peak oil" liberal propaganda.

holy shit that's a crazy theory

And let me clarify. I'm not arguing with you. I'm explaining why you're retarded. You clearly don't understand what electricity can do for you when harnessed correctly. I don't give a shit about you, your health, your economy or your sustainability. I'm just amazed that you actually thought anyone ITT was talking about putting solar panels on the roof of a fucking car.

I might also be biased, as I am a programmer, and a big fan of the potential of electricity. The potential of gas is obviously not that impressive.

are you retarded or just scientifically disinclined?

You don't seem to realize how much oil we're actually consuming, and how much harder it has gotten to find oil. They're actually digging out oily sand now to refine it, a process that costs about one liter of oil for every four liters it produces.

I don't, I own a beat up Mustang 5.0 from the 80's and I love it. Maybe I'll park it in your lawn one day and blow a bunch of exhaust all over your garden while the rumble of the engine knocks all of your dildos off the shelf.

You're right OP, but think about this: Animal Husbandry (the farming, and propagation of "farm" animals) on an industrial scale accounts for about twice as much (human caused)greenhouse gas emission than does the burning of fossil fuels. Meditate on that the next time you're riding your hipster 10-speed (to save the planet) down to the local proletariat hipster pub to have yourself a fucking burger.

are you scientifically declined, or just retarded?

the difference being global economies could adapt to a system in which animal husbandry was weeded out way easier than easing our dependency on fossil fuels

That's fashion. The fact that you're proud of it, that's fashion. It doesn't have to be new and trendy to be fashion. It's like biker gangs. They're all about fashion. Or classic car lovers. Fashion. Punks (that dress "like punks" apart from just listening to the genre): fashion. You: fashion. Me: comfort, practicality, no social contact besides two very close and interesting friends, a girlfriend, my family, and the team I manage at work (all of whom are autists that I have no interest in socializing with). Everything I buy, I buy without taking any other human being into account. I have a feeling you wouldn't drive your shitty, inefficient car if you were the only person on the planet.

Your post doesn't invalidate OP's point at all.

First of all, that's not the definition of fashion. Second of all, you are proud of using electric cars that are comfy, so by your definition, that would be a form of fashion. Third, I said I love my car, that doesn't necessarily mean that I take pride in owning it. It looks like shit on the outside. I just like internal combustion engines, you like electric motors, deal with it, faggot.

Also, before I discovered the many benefits of electric vehicles, I was a fan of huge, comfy, gas-guzzling SUVs, and almost bought one. Glad I did some research and found out that range is not a problem anymore, and that it's economically smarter, more comfortable, cleaner and more sustainable to get an electric car.

Heh. Nice try, but I'm not proud of it. I'm just fucking happy I did it. People look down on electric cars (especially Teslas) in the same way the look down on iPhones. Because it's trendy to prove you're not trendy enough to "buy into it." Whatever the definition of fashion is, I think you get my point. Maybe "image" is a better word for it.

Are you proud of yourself for doing this? You must be a pretty fashionable type of guy.

See

Nope, not at all. You are riding your high horse and basically saying that what you are doing is smarter and more economically viable. That's a form of pride and arrogance.

I don't have an image. Any image you can name, I associate with pathetic tryhards who live through the eyes of others. Like you.

see

Just go back to Holla Forums m8, you're not fooling anyone

You've officially made an ass of yourself, and I'm bored now. Going to bed, as it's 4:10 AM over here. Good night, user. Better luck next time.

Go home, Bill Nye. You're drunk.

the complete Holla Forums package

see

where's the strawman?

is that some sort of illuminate hand signal?