Octopus is the official animal of Holla Forums

Octopus is the official animal of Holla Forums.

one of the tentacles is a dicc

WRONG!

This tbh

sup fam

Why not a Seahorse?

Seahorses can change gender when necessary and males often have sex with other males and swallow their sperm. Then, if culture permits, it transforms into a female and carries that male's babies

Seems fitting for us

That has to be the most naturally degenerate thing I've heard today.

then that means our new mod should like it

babby's first nature?

I agree.

I floated this idea when we had a 'make a religion' thread. Octopuses are cool.

The Anglerfish is the official animal of Holla Forums

What about a giant squid?

The endangered loli is our Holla Forumsoard mascot, please check with local wildlife agencies for precautions when encountering one.

Lolis face too many environmental challenges. That's why I'm making it my personal responsability to domesticate and breed all of the loli I see outside. Domestic lolis are better than no lolis at all.

Nah. It can't be. Doesn't make sense.
It obviously has sex

How else does it reproduce to make other Anglerfish?

Totally not Holla Forums

SPERM are now our official mascot

Silly mortals,Great Cthulhu is the board totem and mascot

I agree it's Octupus.

Let's not get off track here.
Official mascot is different than official animal.
Holla Forums's official mascot has always been pepe.
And unless I am mistaken, our official animal has always been sort of a toss up between niggers and jews.

tasty

I always knew it would come in handy one day.

nice

Fuck pepe. He's co-opted by normalfags as well as polacks and stale. He would've been replaced years ago and should have but every time someone has tried to do something new it got forced and became shit. Anyone posting >sadfrogmeme in >currentyear should be gassed. As soon as you see him posted you know instantly that the post it's attached to is going to be the most unoriginal thing you've read all day.

Everything you have said is true, but none of it changes the reality of the matter. Yes, Pepe is played out, but as far as the internet is concerned he is our mascot, just like that gay little alien is reddit's.

And that is the other reason this octopus thing isn't going to work. It is being forced. If it happened spontaneously because we had some spontaneous and creative threads here, then there would be no need to have the discussion. But we don't. So it can't happen here. The only mascot animal that could possibly befit this site anymore is a dung beetle.

Haha, sure thing kiddo.

datamining

Now where you do I file this…

8?

you're all wrong.
it should be pandas.

Every angler that looks like what you'd recognize as an angler is female. The male anglerfish is a tiny thing that can't do anything except seek out a female, bite her underside, fuse to it, and melt away until he is nothing but a set of balls that she can use to inseminate herself. Some female anglers may be seen with multiple sets of balls hanging from their undersides. So no, anglers technically don't ever have sex.