Social Media has DESTROYED women and dating

Pre social media era- Bebo, MySpace, Emails, AIM etc

Your competition was the local Chad, with a little bit of gymcelling and sports involvement, a 6+ face guy could dethrone and cuck his Local Chad to acquire a Slayer lifestyle. You could easily fake your lifestyle, as there is no pressure to upload your Snapchat story or travelling pictures on facebook. A girls first option was the best looking guy in her social circle.

Jewbook and the start of Online Dating 2005-2010

Pretty much even gender ratios on online dating, mostly ugly and nerdy males/females used it. Girls weren't being messaged by thousands. Facebook was used by a few people, but there still wasn't any pressure to have a facebook to be considered a normie. Even if you had a facebook, the quality of the pictures you uploaded and the likes you got didn't mean much when it came to Slaying. However girls would convince other girls to sign up as the local Chad advertised himself through Facebook. The local Chad then had an easier means to advertise himself and expand his harem.

The Local Chad is now the first option for most girls.

2010-2015, Age of online dating and social media. Instagram, Tinder, and the Domination of Jewbook.

Facebook is now mandatory to be a normie. Instead of following one or two local Chads lifestyle, girls now have the lifestyles of hundreds of Chads popping up on their newsfeed. The girls now become used to having Chads shoved to their faces, so they start following celebrities, Models, Athletes. Everytime they find a guy who mogs the shit out of their local Chad they inform their fb friends to follow a superior Chad too. Chads no longer entice women in comparison to truly popular males…

Instagram isn't huge at the start, and is known as the social media platform for exposing the lifestyles of absolute pinnacle of HUMANS. Not many girls are involved during this period, but those who are become exposed to males of an LMS (looks, mental, status) they didn't even know existed. Once again, this excited them so much they all tell their friends to idolize this male too. Tinder takes off in 2012, but is filled with subhumans and bottom of the barrel sloots. But seeing how easy it is to get laid off it, High test/libido Chads join it. Sloots then match with Chad and fuck them instantly because there is no stigma of having multiple sexual encounters from Tinder. Incels and normies also sign up for tinder because they heard its soo easy to get laid off it. They quickly oversaturate the market and girls no longer put out for the average guy on online dating.

At this point, local Chads can still slay but they have an insane amount of competition and girls still don't consider them their first option due to the exposure of males models on Insta and availablilty of other Chads on fb.

Every girls' first option become a top tier Chad

2015 - Current time. Instagram Domination, Snapchat stories and filters.

The local Chad doesn't even come close to these guys, forget about incels LMAO.

GIRLS NOW FUCK GUYS BY LIKING THEIR PICS ON INSTA AND THE GUY PMs THEM BACK

pic related becomes your competition

GAME OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fADka
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
tracking-point.com/
8ch.net/r9k/res/143741.html
breitbart.com/news/millennials-have-less-sex-study-finds/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence#IQ_studies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On the other hand: Tinder et al. provide all the attention a girl could ever want without working for it so they don't even have to fuck anybody to begin with.

wtf I love jews now

If pics related became my competition I don't even care if I don't pass on my genes. Let those 'chads' impregnate the majority of women, as long as they're not shitskins or other aboriginals I don't care.

Another aspect is the obesity epidemic
The portion of women who are actually attractive has collapsed, so you have tons of men competing for an even smaller pool of women

Single mothers tend to produce shit tier people. Some turn out alright despite the poor environment but they're the exception rather than the norm.

welp, truly checkmated, good job jews

Meh. As long as our race is preserved, everything else can be fixed.

Muddying the genetic pool is easy but reversing thousands of years of aryan genes is hard.

Normally I'd smug at you for this, but sadly, I think this is basically where we are since whites really aren't reproducing. I'd rather we encouraged the traditional family, of course.

Say thanks to cultural marxism, atheism and judaism.

Pure materialism withouth a trace of affection, love or responsibility.
KArma will take care of them since they won't be able to function in a normal relationship, always seeking a new thrill to satisfy their addiction.
Try to get a nice unspoiled girl and have as many kids as possible. They will inherit the earth and not these wastes of air.

You sound like an angry beta who is unable to get any girls. You make some good points, but I think that in general, its not as bad as you make it out to be. There are still plenty of girls out there that don't do any of this shit at all. You don't notice them because all of the sluts and chads make so much noise online that it drowns them out.

Leave social media and the internet for good. I mean it. Don't look at it ever again. Head down to your local church and try to get to know some of the families there. You can find girls that want marriage and aren't sluts.

Most of the girls in my area that go to church are degenerates on every day but Sunday. The few who aren't are already married.

That's not really how the Internet works though. Mainstream sites reflect mainstream attitudes.

Do you believe in eugenics programs?

What if the government wanted to ban you from breeding with any woman for whatever reason so that more wombs could be used by men like in the OP?

What if the government decided that while you had no use for breeding purposes you could be useful for raising the children, and so you would be assigned a wife who has been bred several times by these superior men, and it is your responsibility to take care of this woman as your wife and treat her children as your own so that those superior men didn't have to worry about it and could continue to breed more and more women?

This isn't a thread about your personal fetishes you degenerate.

I'm asking him some questions because what he says perplexes me and I'm genuinely interested in hearing more about his ideology.

Agree, look OP, as long as you work out, arent a sperg, and actually have a life as it were (any job, hobby or creative outlet), you should be fine, its not easy, and this shit doesn't make it easier, but its not all hope lost, there are still good women out there, and red blooded men will find them.

Gotta make up for the day lost every week from pretending to be chaste while everyone else goes on a cock carousel every day in every week.
They're the kinkiest of them all because of all that no-fun-allowed lifestyle.

Islamists are plotting the mass murder of whites and you faggots are talking about this nothing, bullshit.

Maybe THAT is why you can't get a qt gf.

It's not like I don't think we should reinforce values but we need to pick our battles.

Chad isn't our enemy right now, the jews and niggers are and they take priority.

Women are spoilt sluts. The only real option now is to start sucking Chad cock.

I'll bite.

My views on this are perverse for your average Holla Forumsack, but if they genuinely had better genes than me, I at the very least have faith in my abilities to father a child.

I would rather foster a greater nation for the future than my own genes.

But in reality that scenario is far fetched, and my genes aren't subpar in the slightest, so this is all purely hypothetical.

I loath these fucking boys who pretends to be men. Chads nowadays aren't fucking men, living for pussy is not the life of a man.

Not taking responsibility and actually having meaningful relationships with the absolute best woman they can find instead of sleeping around like a bunch of fucking niggers is disgusting.

Chads are like an animal to women. Women want to own the best Chad they can, using their femininity as their purchasing power. The Chad takes care of the woman and guarantees her the social status, power, resources, and even a healthy partner. He's the man who will complete the princess. He's the most base sexual fantasy.

Chads, tough as they can be, ultimately take their value from society and so depend on women. What's unique about the Chad is that he is capable of being dependent on a woman, because his innate value is high to her. There will always be a woman who is willing to accept the Chad for all the luxury he offers.

This is why you shouldn't be jealous of their position. For all their value, they are ultimately a woman's tool.

I guess I'm a school shooter then, even tho I havn't been in school for more than 15 years.
I use nothing of these platforms, never have and never will, and I avoid people that do.

I rather die alone than associate with these kind of people.

It's really not that hard to find a decent woman. Was I just too lucky or is everyone on Holla Forums an autist who can't identify a decent woman, keep their power level in for a bit, be desirable?

That's another way of "going your own way" I suppose.

OP neglects to mention he himself lusts after the PC pussy. He can't just let Chad and Stacy fuck. He doesn't realize that normie women match with normie men, and those normies share stereotypical middle-class aspirations. They want a comfortable life and seek to maximize their social status within it.

Just like with men, only a minority of women are well-adjusted and intelligent. Of course Chads and Stacies will always be the "comfortable middle" that the majority of the population aspire to. Why are you looking for good women at a frat party? I wouldn't expect to find good men there, either.

That's not how Eugenics works. If someone looks a certain way doesn't mean they have good genes. I've been told I'm good looking but I'm probably going to die when I'm 60 due to my families heart problems. There's many more important things than looks.

What's realistically going to happen? Either they take your seed and sort out the ones with the best DNA(they do this in china for picking gender) or just edit the genetic makeup themselves(much more complex)

You could get a girlfriend any day of the week if you just went outside and talked to them.
Sure, women go for chads, but they LOVE charming muthafuckas who challenge them.

The only social media I have is Facebook and even then, I mostly use it as a convenient way to chat with people that I wouldn't otherwise text or email.

No, I'm not old either, I'm 23.

Despite that, pulling women was never a problem. When I used tinder, there was a steady supply of women riding my cock carousel. To be fair, these are mentally unstable women who I would never in a million years marry, but they work as pretty good fuck toys.

I'm also a graduate student at an Ivy, so I'm not exactly a Chad.

There is a significant amount of blowback for obsessing about social media currently developing, with one considering it unattractive if a man has Facebook, insta, twitter and snapchat and spends a lot of time on them, so I think there are some inaccuracies to OP.

They call those men fuckbois, I believe.

Pretty much this. I don't go out "clubbing" and the other "social" things to do, nothing there for me, and I really don't think that I would find a match at some place I don't belong at to begin with.

Degenerate, get out.

Why live then? Better dead than a cuck.

What do you mean by challenging?

Also what does it mean when a women says she felt no sexual attraction to you? I'm clearly not ugly, but is it due to low test?awkwardness? Not making a move early enough?

OP, too much time thinking and reading the internet and not enough doing. Do you actually talk to people? Not trying to be a dick but you seem like you're in an internet echo chamber. I work in medicine. I see tons of techs and nurses and docs and administrative women all day long. They are fucking normal humans. Yeah sure some more than other do the facebook / snapchat thing but mostly they want a REAL man to be with.

Also why are you brooding over not having a HB9-10 like the ones in the video? Personally I think they are not worth all the trouble.

Find a fairly cute, sweet, blue-collarish, nice girl in the suburbs who isn't poisoned by feminist bullshit who can doll herself up and look hot but easy on the eyes just bumming around the house. (That's what I married and she's been taking care of my household for 24+ yrs.) Go for normal, not toxic bitches. Get off the god damn internet and meet normal humans.

Nigga please

So that future generations can live uncucked lives.

Worst god damn triple dubs ever.
Kill yourself.

goddammit, grandpa.

nice advice, grandpa. Anymore gems of wisdom you wanna drop on us before I pull myself up by my bootstraps?

im 30 and its almost impossible for me to find a decent white woman. Its EASY to get laid even by…meeting humans as you say, but next to impossible to keep a normal woman around. Do you understand what hypergamy is or what it like to have to date in the current year?

tbh i feel similar. i'd like a boyfriend but if he wants to have children with a different girl instead of me i wouldn't mind.

Tell me something I don't know, chief.

The current year shure is great

Are these men in a constant state of starvation?

i dont believe any woman would be ok with this. Do you not want kids?

Finding a girl is hard
It's even harder when you have standards and an actual ideology that you won't back down on.
They exist though. By a miracle I found a woman who is redpilled, race realist and is halfway to 14/88.

Who cares about these tinder/okcupid sluts? Those are places to get one night stands, not create a relationship. Go somewhere a person of healthy mind and body would. A library (you read don't you user), a park, gym, volunteering. You may find luck with shit like eharmony or more niche relationship websites (ones you have to pay for to separate the wheat and chaff). What this user said too
Apparently though millennials are having less sex (I guess that means less one night stands too). archive.is/fADka
I never had much interests in them either. If you fucking a girl who is open like that, you'll probably catch something or worse.

Makes sense. If you raise somebody as a liberal they turn up degenerate. If you raise them in a more conservative instead they turn ultra degenerate.
Nice propaganda you've got going there, user. I'm sure you got some crafty anecdotes up your sleeve as well.

It's a generational thing. I'm in my early twenties and it's impossible to find women who aren't on tinder, snapchat, calls themselves bi-sexual for attention. All off them suffer from bad confidence, can't interact socially for 5 minutes just talking and they are so stuck up and spoiled they think they deserve the best fucking men, when they don't.

Speaking from a highly religious place, them anecdotal church sluts are mostly like that because mommy and daddy are still cheating around despite religious background etc. AKA religion did nothing to curb their degenerate tendencies.

something has to be done about E!

if you know women they watch that shit 24/7

all women everywhere watch it

what do Holla Forums

a genderbent version of this would be really comfy. living with a superior women who has kids with our bf and i help her raise them. as long as he cares for both of us as his wives then i'd treat her children as my own.

why is it so hard to believe?

idk

Nah, they like those rhino-roids though.

Yeah, nice anecdotes. Now if you could show me some stats that show that your average religious person is more degenerate than your average atheist/whatever we might get somewhere.

is this bait?

Nah, I meant it in an interpersonal scale. As in being religious didn't help the degenerate prone become better. It just helped them know how to put up a facade to be socially acceptable to others.

Ah yes, better to apply the ad hominem, right? Cuz how could someone older have any perspective that could help, right?

Regarding women, you can't have it both ways: either a) times are different and I'm clueless to the painful realities of dating in today's world or b) it's "muh hypergamy" in which case the problem is independent of time / culture. If it's the former, why do you invoke the hypergamy argument. If it's the latter, why do you call me out for an invalid perspective due to my age?

Sounds like you're more attached to feeling like a victim of circumstances than actually adjusting course to accomplish something different. God forbid you humble yourself and say "Oh I'm struggling with this and I'm not sure what to do…oh you've succeeded at this? How did you do that?"

Have fun with that.

I like your ideas, but you really are living in the 1990s.

Nobody goes to libraries any more other than homeless people.

college students go to libraries, at least here in Germany

because women have internal clocks that tell them its time to have babies. how old are you?

hello puahate/sluthate

hope you'll produce another incel mass shooter like elliot roger again soon

Speaking from experience, even from the normalfag to prospective wife material pool, you get a lot of victim proclaimers or amateur emotional manipulators by chance because everywhere is telling them this is how you succeed as a woman.

I did see a homeless guy living in his car at a library once
Anyway, I grew up in a rural town. If I wanted to meet with my friends and play nerdy shit with them we'd have to go to the library. There was no were else.
Just because you don't read or enjoy literature doesn't mean other don't. If you were trying to meet someone who isn't a normie and can think, isn't it possible they would end up there?

it's not my age tbh. i'm pretty messed up.

anyway i can play mother to the other girl's kids. one big happy family.

although granted it's not as terrible, you are still a cuck who doesn't respect herself

I will admit I may have a skewed perspective. At work I am in a fairly dominant position. There seems to be an endless stream of potentially available women, not outright sluts but genuinely kind, friendly girls who demonstrate IOIs. I have to actively exercise discipline to opt out. It's definitely not cuz I'm some kind of stud, but I suppose the career success helps. Obviously I am not in the thick of things like you but I still am unconvinced there aren't quality women available.

>>>/cuckquean/

oh who am i kidding, the boards share users. you probably came from there

It's not as bad/fatalist as you make out but there is some truth to what you say.

I took up /fit/ a few years ago became a tanned erry day swimmer and sometime lifter, I'm looking half decent now and a few young girls have asked me if I'm on Snapchat/Instagram cos they want pics of my sweet sweet bootay.

I'm old enough to know better so I'd never have cause to join any site/appshit like that but the very concept of *not* saturating the tubes with pictures of yourself is virtually alien to them.

The good news is those whores and chads will be dead/insane from STDs before long.

ok man, these bootstraps are nice and tight…now what?
Again, just as before, youve offered ZERO helpful advice. Theres nothing for me to debate or argue since youve offered no argument so I might as well have fun with it. All you said was meet humans. You dont think we try that? And you claim you were trying to help with that? Go the fuck away old faggot.
Wow. SOLID fucking advice.

true tbh. would it be ok if i couldn't have children?

actually i found Holla Forums first tbh.

Okcupid and such more then 2/3 of the users seem to be sjws.

Doesn't bother me in the least, good for them.

i think the real problem isn't any of that shit, OP, it's steroids.

even worse, women seem to be totally incapable of spotting a steroid user and they have no idea why steroids are terrible. they don't understand that like 90% of the good looking men out there are due to steroids (and a lot of insecurity), and in 5 years they're going to turn to shit.

finally, the natty lifters out there are actually at a DISADVANTAGE versus the frauds due to reduced muscle gaining speed/capacity and ignorance of women on the issue.

see, you think that there are too many chads. the reality is, for every 100 chads you see, only one of them is real and the others are pathetic manchildren who spend half their income on drugs to look good for a few years in their life.

Geez you sound like a bundle of joy. No wonder you're having so much relationship success…you're attitude is positively infectious. I'd definitely want to settle down with you!

could you elaborate, or anyone else for that matter, on just how bad it is? shut in virgin

You being this insecure is making me want to bury my cock in you

This is a half truth. The upper 20% of men are having more sex, but there's also a large umber of of younger men who are not having sex at all and are bringing the numbers down. The blame isn't all to be placed exclusively, or even primarily, on women's hypergammy though, the feminized culture and distractions like porn and gaming have a lot to do with it. That said, finding a woman who is actually long term relationship material is pretty difficult. Yes, women will mold themselves to a strong, masculine figure, but they are mentally and spiritually damaged if they've spent much time at all on the cock carousel.

and niggers. so many fucking niggers using the free interwebs

I feel like this conversation always leads back to arranged marriages between good families.

I've met 2 land Wales who used either old pictures shooed pictures or just camera angles on pof, also met one girl I actually really like but apparently she isn't sexually attracted to me (which is worse than getting stood up imo). Online dating is shit, but meeting single girls outside is stupidly difficult

I'm in a position of working with a lot of women, fairly closely aswell to the point they are comfortable of sharing same dressing-room as the men actually.

There's a lot of women, and on the surface they are like you say okay. Getting to know them though, they are all turbo-sluts who hooks up each weekend, then when the buzz and high is over they cry over their pathetic lives and most of them goes to the soft-talking jew ((therapists)).

What a copout, you people pull this shit every time somebody refuses your shitty "jus b urself" non-advice. Goddamn sociopaths thinking they're being generous turn around and shit on you a moment later. Nobody but the biggest of masochists or cucks would be happy in the average millennial's current position.

Thoose physiques are attainable natty, not to say that thoose guys might not be using roids.

Might have been a better system, but I don't think we can ever close Pandora's box.

Oops, forgot to reply.

This is also true. The boys in the second pic, steroids. The absolute biggest problem is that having sex is a passage rite to being a man in todays culture, it's really pathetic.

Women don't understand muscles or strenght in general, they don't have and can't relate. Low on bodyfat/having abs = well trained in women's minds.

sure, they've attainable natty but only actual alphas are going to get to that stage natty. steroids just fucks that dynamic all up. now you have betas and omegas getting huge, saturating the market with frauds that women are incapable of spotting.

how do they get that comfortable? how much do you actually see of each other and how are awkward situations dealt with before they're really comfortable?

Don't go looking like a timid dog into the den of degeneracy.

You are way more beta male than OP

You work closely to eachother, constantly having to touch eachother. And you get to talk to eachother a lot aswell so they ease-up within a week.

Usually they change in the bathroom otherwise.

That's why women value personality and social skills so much. Any man can get fit, but there's more to life than that.

I think this is a big problem with things like tinder. You really can't get to know someone through text. So you'll get these fit betas that still don't know how to talk with people meeting the girl. She'll show up for a date and realize that the guy is a retard with a nice body, but can't just walk out because it would be awkward.

Fuck off /r9k/. Jesus Christ why is every loser and retard on the internet flocking to Holla Forums these days?

What the fuck do you /r9k/ niggers think you're doing on this board? Get the fuck out.

stories about glimpsing each other and how they react in embarrassing moments pls

cuckqueans are adorable. there's something about that subservient attitude that i love.

If that were true, most of us probably wouldn't have found Holla Forums, lad.

try living in a college town grandpa, all the girls in church are the same ones you find at bars. send help

get on my level sister!

what does she look conflicted and fidget over? seeing other girls look at you?

Lucky bastard. Be careful to not ruin your relationship over some stupid sexual fantasies though.

Seems like a lot of people have a hard time comprehending that churches are no longer bastions of morality. Every church that's not in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is all about muh don't judge and muh lgbtq community relations.

Bring back heterosexual monogamy and, with it, traditionalism.

i'll pick good looks + heart disease than ugly and "healthy"

How fucking ugly are you? Also, I doubt you'd get a 'chad' boyfriend with that kind of mentality anyways.

I can relate with you there. I hate how feminists today are making it so men can't feel naturally inferior/dominate to us anymore. I have a bf who I basically had to let him know that I don't need to be asked 24/7 if it's ok if he wants to get physical with me.

It's all thanks to the push of 'consensual' sex by women who just got hammered and had a one night stand with a man like a whore and regrets and hates herself later. Women are never held accountable for our actions anymore, they'll always make and excuse or come up with a new scare tactic or buzz word to make men kitchen bitches and pussy whipped.

I just wish men can be manly again

This. I find that women have a 6th sense normie detector; if she detects that you do not fit in to basic bitch society where she will eventually use you to signal how great she is to her friends and family she will drop you in an instant. This holds true even if you are relatively successful, meaning you have to put on an act every time you go out on a date.

That's not coming back in my country at least, Canada is kill

that, and me looking at other girls. when i notice that she's watching me, i do it more.

Don't be a fucking tard. A college town has vastly more girls; and the girls are higher IQ, so even with a social pressure to be poz, the average white college girl isn't going to be much less innocent than the average girl is a shitty rural town. Even ignoring the effects of IQ, though, just the vastly greater number of girls means there are more innocent girls available than there would be in a small town.

May I suggest some readings from Genesis? In particular, the life of Jacob may be instructive.

Holla Forums is bimodal. You could say the common strain is intellectual self-confidence. Some people are intellectual self-confident because they do great in life and they're self-confident about everything, some people are intellectually self-confident because they are huge weirdos who feel zero attraction to the herd mentality.

I'm fairly 'sucessful' with women and I haven't needed any acts. Maybe you're just autistic and need to get out more, or just a girly nu-male that doesn't even lift.

Masculine men are so rare in modern society women will literally flock to them.

Yeah, "fitting into basic bitch society" could mean a ton of things. A lot of people are so spergy that they think combing their hair, shaving, going on a cut is some kind of evil oppression.

Lots of women seem quality until you get close enough, or heaven forbid, get in a relationship with them. Then you'll get to know their ex and other fantasies real well

of course, it doesn't make sense to pursue this if it destroys the relationship in the process. in fact, i think she'll be happier if she accepts that she's into it.

Blame almost everything pumping men full of estrogen. I have to go to a doctor to get my testosterone levels checked because of shitty jew pills, I now have no confidence, no sex drive and go through regular periods of depression. I swear the problem is lack of testosterone as I never had these problems before

Where do I meet traditional qts, femanon?
please don't say church

Iran

wow you can't just ask someone how ugly they are user!

yeah. i can be alpha in my own way sometimes i think. but idk what kind of bf i want anyway. if he's less chad and more understanding that might be better.

all this so much! men like being in charge and women like feeling protected by them. can't that be allowed?

feminism is only good for women who want to live like men, with careers and stuff, and not have to work for it, by begging for quotas and pleading victimhood and pussywhipping men.

and women who want to be whores but don't want the consequences like men not liking them and seeing them as easy. although tbh riding the cock carousel would be hot, even though i really just wish for a bf.

you mean "superior/dominant" right?

whoa cool it with the projecting there friend. I've had plenty success with women too I'm simply pointing out that women are not generally attracted to dissenting opinions or out of the ordinary behaviour, they want high status in the frame of society their accustomed too.
regardless of how well kept you are these are turn offs to lots of women.

|
|>
|
|

Where the hell do you live?
The only thing you listed that is reality is women staring at phones but that is only Asian womenwho cares.

Find a virgin.

Get to the gym and lift. Take some nettle root extractif you can deal with the side effect of constant erections.

I know i sound like a bitch, i'm just so fucking tired of short-term relationships.

As soon as you even hint at a longer-term real relationship, they run as far away as possible due to some grass is only greener on the other side theory.

sometimes it is tbh.

anyway

Sorry guy but, since I never got into drugs or go out to bars, it was generally hard for me to find anyone under normal settings, especially since I'm shy and a homebody. My bf and I met through a dating site but, I don't recommend going on one as a male. You'll just run into landwhales and single moms. I really can't say where you can.

Pretty much. I just like being really submissive (not degenerate BDSM shit), it's more of a preference but, I also think women should be more into their natural roles.

Nice to see another female user with general good taste, I take it all back. Good look with finding yourself a bf.

Fair point. Women have strong attractions (primarily emotionally) to their first.

Generally, but not always

You are only one cock, all the guys they fuck constitute the carousel.

You are not a chad, you are a normie

Grandpa here. Here forgot to give the most important advice possible.

Pic related.

But seriously user, change your environment and get out of your comfort zone. Ever been to Montana? Have you ever randomly met some girls Kayaking on the Colorado River?

The best revenge is living well. I know it's not easy to meet a mate worth while, but other than the whole Christcuck method of "go to church to hit imaginary christian girls" Meet those people doing real activities and the church invites will come.

I took an anatomy drawing class at a community college two nights a week. Out of 45 people there were 2 other dudes and the instructor. Now, I hate to go against the Holla Forums tide here but a Japanese and Indian chick were the two most traditional cuties there and were already dating white guys. Met one really nice fat white chick who rocked Celtic jewelry and her boyfriend, go bowling with them sometimes. Dated one 34 year old trainwreck after class that I fucked and dumped. Got a blowjob from some white-haired 23 year old in the parking lot (great LTR material, kek). I have never been so disappointed in a blowjob before as she was the best option but the white hair is the new blue/red/clown hair and I didn't get the memo.

The best part? The instructor became a friend and shares the same concerns you have. So, broke out of my comfort zone, took a class, a hobby I like - painting/drawing, improved my social status and actually made friends. Priceless.

I don't know if I will get married again, but I am comfortable in my own skin and am meeting like-minded people who don't make me hide my power level.

Men age like wine, women like milk. I might not make some white babies this year, but I have 4 decades to make it happen.

Good luck user, it's not easy, and many people don't understand how hook up culture has entered warp drive. 15 years ago the only multiple divorced women/men I knew were active duty military due to deployments for the most part. Now, I still can't believe that women have the fucking gall to join a dating site and openly admit to having 3 children by three different men with 2 divorces under their belts and aren't shamed into oblivion or suicide.

TOP FUCKING KEK, THAT'S NOT THE PICTURE I SELECTED - MEME MAGIC.

Here is the advice.

Are you Australian?

I wouldn't mind being cuckolded if it was by a pure white chad of great genetic stock. It would improve our race for generations to come.

Canada, in the Toronto of the praries.
Seriously almost every single girl just mindlessly stares into their phones making them less approachable.

I'll that a shot, but if my sex drive is stuck like this I'll personally gas all those phifzer kikes myself

how much of a pussy repellent am I?

have a webm

idk about that. i can be pretty degenerate in my tastes.

it was a reasonable question tbh. i wish i was a better catch.

thank you user. i hope you and your bf always complement each other well.

Second that. Every woman you meet either already has a boyfriend or is just totally devoid of personality.
I dated an 18 year old (i'm 21) who was just smoking hot and not into social media or anything to an extreme. Things were going great until she cheated on me because "she believed in second chances" with her ex.
It's a shame, she was nice to hang out with.

dating with all these technically adult 'boy frends' and 'girl friends' is fucking degenerate, if hindus do one thing right it's shi… I mean the arranged marriages

kek very relevant accidents

All I can do is tell you what MY life was like.

I started slaying pussy in Middle school. I got my dick sucked at recess, fingered girls in movie theatres, had mad bitches wanting to fuck with me (one would always approach me to rub my "abs" (kek))

The best, freshest age is around 14-15. Once they hit 16 I found that their quality greatly and rapidly declined. I valued freshness but all the pussy was smashed by 16. So junior and senior year of highschool I found myself a couple of freshmen and sophomores I liked and formed a small harem. They would physically fight each other over rights to suck my dick in the car at lunch that day. It was pretty cash

Once I made it into college it felt like a dating scene hellhole. Not only had all the pussy been smashed, it had been smashed again and again by dozens of other chads. I'm fairly attractive, muscular, and have a big dick, but what pissed me off was being treated like some 3/10 loser because I wasn't active on facebook instagram or anything else. The only girls I could easily get are ugly and had also already been smashed. So my option was apparently to put a shit ton of effort into smashing nasty hand me down pre-owned heavily used skanks with shitty arrogant attitudes who I might catch an STD from and who will probably fuck my shit up socially if I'm not a total beta, and who will likewise fuck my shit up if I am a beta. No win situation.

I ended up dropping my old harem from highschool, choosing my favorite and promising to wife her. This bitch is my investment now so I'm puting all my effort into preserving her. If I focus on one I think its entirely possible

Nah. I'm a patriot.

Hnngh. Thank you. Reuenthal is the best boy.

What hobbies are you going to engage in that women will share with you?

Are you being edgy or autistic? Do you think I like talking to co-workers about niggerball, weather and their children? But I engage in it because I am part of society and not on full "Gas the Kikes 24/7" (only in my mind).

None of the other greentext is a problem.

Crossfit, hiking and outdoor activities are great opportunities to meet real human fuck pillows in public who aren't glued to their phones.

Volunteer to fix some trails in your local state or federal park to meet these women.

But finding a virgin nowadays means breaking the law regarding child sex

It's truly odd how women work in harems naturally.
I'm currently banging 2 daycare workers (dropped my nephew off a preschool and met them) and they're not jealous of eachother at all. They just wait their turn to fuck the alpha.
It's nice to be big

ITT: betas, undesirables and small town chads complaining about facing competition.

this

Feminist detected, or delusional pua

how do they get along? lots of women are jealous. but it's not as deeply ingrained in female sexuality, because cucking is something that applies to men. after getting over it the thought of a harem feels so comfy.

Why haven't men in their mid 20s to early 40s stopped wearing fucking children's cartoon t-shirts? They're displaying as much shame as an unrepentant fat girl.

If that pic is what it looks like I can't imagine anything more pathetic. Suicide and alcoholism is practically inevitable.

S'goin' on man,

Dang ol', name's Boomhauer n' tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya'll fat, dang ol', dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spen errydamnsecondoftheday checking out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin'? For realman, anyo'ya'll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club man, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowwhatimsayinman? Talkinabout, y'know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol' computer, and just clic-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol' websites and just lookinatda dang ol' picshas and bein' like hekelookadis, man, knowimsayinman, but tellyawut, ya'll takintoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don't be talkinabout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinaboutitlikethis. Dangol', juslookatme, man. Gotnoproblemso'erhere, man. I tellyouwhut man. Gotmeset o'weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-enchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohundredthreehundred pounds, just belike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like 40repsaintnothin, turnaroundangol, geoutoutofmyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, but hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Whatyouupto man, dangolgetting on thecomputer, justlike, typetype, talklinabout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhom, knowimsayinman? (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinaboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinabout, just like…damn) Dangol, shouldbeashamded ayourselves. Tellyouwutman, justtellinlikeitis.

Dang'oltellinyawut, clickclichoosefilesearchpicture, its me an'mygirlman know im sayin?

I've just been a shut in for to long. if anything I'm just a social retard. thanks single mother upbringing

Here's what you do, Holla Forums. Find some clipart or something of a well-buipt Chad and ask girls if they want to meet up and fuck. Tell them to go someplace abandoned. When they arrive, kill them. Just slaughter them and throw their guts around. Keep doing this and slowly purifu society through fear and blood.

Not at all. Preselection bias is a great way of determining the viability of a mate for women.

Why not just kidnap them as your wifes and use them for breeding purposes? Killing off your own women is anti-white.

Because it's social signalling.

Funny your bring that up as 10 years ago I just decided that even when I was being casual I was done with that shit.

Bought two 5 packs of Costco Kirkland crew neck white tees and mainly wear solid color collared shirts when not wearing a white or black tee.

Manchild generation - not going to stop anytime soon. When there are no men to teach boys to become men, the eternal boy is created.

They just don't. I'm not sure why but I can bang both of them without consequence. Both even stay the night with no issue.

What do you mean by preselection bias?

why the fuck man

wow. where do they sleep when they both stay the night?

tbh i'd want to be friends with a girl my bf sleeps with.

Because they ultimately both want a relationship with you. You're doing them wrong and not taking your responsability as a man.

People are proud of being the lowest common denominator. They wear it on their sleeves. Remember in high school how people bragged about not knowing anything, how they enjoyed being stupid? It's the same idea: to make up for your lack of not being anything of worth, the hive mind values its own peasantness.

They both sleep in my bed. One on each side of me. Pretty great might I say. Really great knowing how much of a beta I was in HS.

Who says I can't marry both of them? start a polygamous family.

Fuckoff ashes and echoes.

Where the fuck are you finding any innocent girls past the age of 18 anywhere, no less in college towns? Are you taking them at their word or something?

There is no chance in hell I would talk about niggerball, and the rest don't take up any time. And I like talking about the weather since it affects what I do.

None of that has to do with being able to chat up girls. What the fuck am I going to chat to a girl about? We have absolutely nothing in common. It's like talking to a dog or cat or horse to reassure them, the way you do it is important, but there is absolutely nothing I have to bring up any more.
"Hey babe, I'll keep you housed and fed and protected if you bear my sons."

I only work around men, so we can talk politics, religion, anything pretty much. Fuck anyone who gets butthurt.

I have a curious george t-shirt I bought as a joke 15 years ago. I still wear it on occasion because girls will come up to chat because of it. But you can't be a beta and do that.

So far no one has talked to me while I was wearing my Ivan the Remover shirt though.

That means you would have a hard time talking with men. The people I've known who were best able to talk to girls had single moms or a shitload of sisters.

Women operate as a herd. Herds will spook at nothing, or run themselves off cliffs, but generally being like everyone else has advantages. If other women fuck you, you are obviously fuckable. It's not logic.

lol, trap detected

KEK at that fucking pic.

Crossfit is like the new trendy thing where there are 50/50 amounts of women to men. It's a little cultish - but a nice mix of /fit/ masterrace no fun, normies, and people just working out and breaking up the monotony of fitness and life.

I made fun of it until a buddy told me about a new gym with 1 month free everything no credit card scam. It's like the old spin classes used to be.

I don't have any advice for you regarding social skills other than to keep trying and to make a game out of it. If your one of those people who goes over every detail in their minds at 2am, well, practice talking to people an hour of more away from your home so you never seen them again.

Cologne counter girls are the best.

Those dirty hot kikes pushing dead sea salt lotion will at least touch you, and you can treat them like shit because they are all 100 percent merchant sales jews - but usually hot. Good practice too.

edgy

Low self-steem. Manchildren hate their lives and themselves, so they shut themselves in a fantasy world of porn, anime and videogames. It's all escapism.

For any guys above 25yo without chance of finding a decent woman, go full pedo my dudes. By that I mean 18-20 year old women, fuck the age gap. Most girls degenerate around that age in collages etc, save just one for you.

i would love that so much. can't imagine doing it without being her friend though. it would be so intimate, sharing a bf. we could hold hands over his fit chest and wear coordinated lingerie he picks out for us.

can't girls enjoy harems?

user the normies I knew started using Faceberg in 2006ish. By 2007-2008 everyone I knew was on that crap and there was huge pressure to "make a faceberg".

(((coincidentally))) 2008 was the beginning of the real decline. Sure there were your standard degenerates before then, but they kept to them selves and were mostly unheard of.

2012-2013 was peak degeneracy. The dark age where everyone on Holla Forums was wishing for WW3 because of how fucked and hopeless everything seemed.

Things are getting better, user. 2014 was the beginning of the "smug pepe" era where we stopped being defeatists and just learned to laugh at everything bad. Now in 2016 we've got shitlordism spreading everywhere and Trump is 4 months away from becoming the God Emperor of Mankind.

Cheer up faggot.

A good tactic, depending on where you live, is to get a teenage girlfriend. Wait until she turns 18 and get married/have children ASAP.

Of course it won't work if you're an autistic neet with no job

jelly bitch nigga detected

Oh yea man. Its really not difficult at all. My women didn't like eachother and fought all the time though. But at the end of the day they tolerated each other for their turn to fuck

In the land of the free, the man with a big dick is king

dang ol bitches man tell ye what knowm sayin

Seriously. I'm 5' 9" with a minimum wage job. I'm above average looking but not in correlation with as much as I get laid.
One of my harem left her current BF to share me with another woman.
Big dicks destroy nations m8, women are suckers for them.

Are you by any chance a nigger?

I had a couple friends just like him. It happens.

I'm 20 and my bf is 26, does that mean we have a lewd pedo relationship?

I almost had two women at once who knew about each other and were completely fine with it. It can totally work if the man is alpha enough to both dominate and please them both.

The moment when you realize that because you dont have facebook ,insta or snapchat you are being perceived as a school shooter but you just want to make america great again.

So long as you aren't trying to meet girls at clubs and bars, the more girls you meet, the more likely you are to meet the traditional qt of your dreams.

almost always

Girls like a guy who doesn't obsess over texting and idle gossip. But they like it because it shows a idgaf attitude, and they will push back about that, like "Why are you ignoring my texts?" If that makes you nervous and defensive, they lose respect for you; if you really dgaf, you pass the test.

If you have to fuck her to date her you really don't have any grounds to bitch about degeneracy, do you?

It's like how you'd be more willing to buy a nice car if your friend bought it and liked it; you know roughly how much money he has and how high his standards are, so when you see him looking happy with the choice, you have a much better idea whether you would think the car was worth the money, too.

Idk what to tell you. I am not in a college town anymore, but you meet people through friends, friends of friends, sports, classes, random acquaintances, hobbies, the works. Many innocent upperclassmen girls; graduate student virgins are less common but exist, but relatively innocent grad students (like, only one previous boyfriend, no casual romantic partners) are easy to find.

That said, if innocence is the number one trait you value, you're smarter to look for 18 year olds and 19 year olds, or even (depending on your age) high school kids. The math is simple, more kids get corrupted every year, so your odds are best if you have a wide net.

Lol "almost" had? Please

it's not just men, it's both. I do warm up to other guys quicker just because they can handle the bantz right off the bat

I try to do that whenever I'm out somewhere I usually never go to, it's still somewhat difficult for me. maybe I'm just a mild autist.

not to be that faggot but, using "pedo" in that regard is exactly what (((they)) want you to do. pedo should only be used for the fuck ups attracted to preteens and lower.

i'm not sure where people get this
nonsense anyway.

i don't have one. people ask for it all the time and i say
when they ask why i tell them that i can give them my phone number instead. if they have a problem with that i just tell them
and now they can't contact me at all

people only want to use facebook because they're awkward and afraid of calling people normally. if you force someone to call you instead (or you call them every time that beta motherfucker texts you) they either fuck off (and were playing games anyway) or treat you with more respect.

it's like you guys don't understand that offering fewer ways for people to contact you gives you MORE leverage, not less

Wow we're pretty similar. I'm also 5'9 and work minimum wage job part time while studying in school.

I'm pretty sure Rasputin destroyed the Russian Empire because the Czarina was hungry for his giant mystic dick. It was supposed to be massive, they have it in a museum. Women in position of leadership + Rasputin's giant dick led to the formation of the USSR

No, that's completely normal.

We lived in separate states but all met on a month long vacation. The practicality of the distance just made it impossible for it to work. I'm just saying that having had a taste of it, I can see how it's theoretically possible for polygamy to work quite well. It's all up to the man.

You don't really have to be that alpha.
To be honest I had a bout of erectile dysfunction when I first had them, thought they were never coming back but they did.
I suppose if you just act confidently enough you might as well be 6' tall and handsome.

It's just that you shit up every thread talking about how you want to be a third wheel.

I went to a school that got it early, opening it up to regular colleges helped make roadtrips more interesting but took the fun out (it was mostly shitposting and planning parties early on), opening it up to community colleges, school kids, old people, etc. was it's death knell.

The only thing that still surprises me is the amount of influence companies like facebook have over the minds of people.

I've never found it useful except for attracting the sluttiest girls

I kinda had a mother/daughter thing going, the daughter yelled at me and within the day was throwing herself at me.I ran the fuck away

M8, this is flaccid

Getting a woman now is stupid. Save that for after the killing is done. Once the population has been thinned and all the normalfags are huddling in fear, then you can get a woman.
Alternatively, go max edge and kidnap some broads, chop off her limbs, and use her as a breeding mule.

It's not that big.

I'd estimate its about 7" flaccid, so we can presume anywhere from 10" to 14" erect

But was he a shower or a grower?

That dick doesn't look like a human dick tbh, it looks like some alien Proboscis due to the small head and girth at the base.

He was probably a shower not a grower. I'm an actual 8 inches, and every woman I've ever been with has said I'm the biggest by large margins.
it's truly great I recommend it

Judging by his hands/face, that's like 7 inches flaccid. That's big.

you wish.
t: (faithful) married guy with tons of opportunities

Chads have begun to abuse Pepe it is fucking disgusting.

They don't know the smug though.

What's even funnier about /r9k/ retards who cant get women, is that they think they know how society works. They think this chad/stacey thing actually exists. I mean, does anyone really believe they know what on earth they're talking about when they get all their social interaction through the internet?

Unless you're frankenstein tier ugly and have no personal hygene, you can get a girl. It's not even difficult. Girls look almost solely for confidence. If you're not confident, you wont get a girl no matter what you look like. I'm very average in the face, skinny body but huge neck makes me look weird as fuck and I can still get girls because when I talk to them, I look them in the eye, dont stutter, and dont act as if I'm desperate to fuck them.

But yeah, listen to the relationship advice from autists that sperg on about never getting women in their lives

Who gives a shit. If dick size mattered that much every single woman ever would be fucking a nigger right now as we speak.

Dick size is actually just a minor factor, biologically things like confidence and physical might are more important when it comes to raising offspring. Stop watching the digital jew.

no

Kikes' little "brave new word" they tried to create in this modern age has created a large faction of men that are either socially awkward, mentally stunted, hatefully bitter, or some combination of the above.

Let me tell you now that was a dumb mive on their part. Dejected males can be a special kind of crazy. A whole group of them, well, it'll crash society if its not reigned in.

Degeneracy is bad for society. Intentionally implented degeneracy is an insult to that society. Thats all you need to take away from this.

The nigger myth is perpetuated by porn.
And I'm sorry to say my friend, but it does matter. 100% of my exs are in contact with me and I can bang them again at any time with 0 commitment or effort.
Having a big dick is like cheating, it's so fucking easy to please women.

the BBC myth is just that, a myth.

tfw about 7.9in but i was mutilated at birth

Why try to find a woman when you can kill people instead. Now is not the time of creating lives, now is the time of ending them.

But how do you know it's only because of your dick?

I wouldn't call it a total myth, but its certainly greatly exaggerated.

I would have a 10 inch dick if my mom didn't cut all the skin off my dick when I was a baby.
And I'm just a tiny manlet.

How do you know it's because of your dick? Also stop banging whores you degenerate faggot.

Prove it.

I thought the nigger myth was true for actual black Africans, but for African Americans that were bred to be good working bucks they do have bigger dicks since all around mass was bred into them?

It definitely helps, but you can be too big too.

How do you know that? I think the same thing might have happened to me.

All modern women are nothing but whores. Hang 'em all and create artificial wombs instead.

Bodysize doesn't correlate with dick size. I'm a pretty small guy, yet porn dick.

I'm guessing because they tell me it is. And also they can't find a man who can replace me.
Codeword for

I think its true but only very slightly so on average. However as we know with IQ, a small difference in average can often cause a significant difference at the far end of the bell curve. Means almost nothing for the common person because such people are very rare, but on the internet porn it makes a huge difference

I don't have a foreskin.

Get out niggers.

Penis size has been a debated issue in the presidential election

Except that it could well be what I

If you've been with that many girls, you should know not to take what they say at face value. Bigger dick may help, but it's not what got her in the first place. Most likely it's also dominance in the bedroom, not like numales asking permission before every touch.

If you can talk to men, then you're normal.

I have a feeling you are just gullible

The only girls I knew who pursued higher education were ass-ugly or marxists (and this was more then a decade ago), but did you fuck some of them to find out they were virgins?

I only got that vibe from one white girl I knew in college. And she was about 6' 3," average looking, and amish.

All of the girls I knew who had a boyfriend before marriage had some ONSs.

If you are the trap, then yes
and you are the trap

Yeah by pundits and retards.

It makes sense. A big dick fills them up more, so they feel everything magnified and feel more dominated. Also, you have to be a certain length to hit the cul-de-sac in the woman, which is like this mysterious small, rough cave near the cervix. If you can hit that spot, then she will almost instantly cum/orgasm/drool in ecstasy. It's much more powerful than the g-spot or clitoris. Most people are too clueless and horrible at sex or are too small to ever reach it or know about its existence, so this might be why they keep coming back to you. I've been told the same thing, though I'm not even that much over the average length.

Yeah m8 that's a recipe for relationship suicide.

Exactly nothing at face value. And you could be on to something with the dominance, that's how I am. However having the larger penis helps big time.
I beat out even super beefy body builder types, one of the women in my harem left a guy like that to be with me.
This guy is fucking bearmode, he could kick my ass easily.
yet his woman prefers just sharing me, to him.

The right way to fight it, and to reclaim the principle that the relevant distinction is married/unmarried not adult/minor is to counter-signal.

Gotcha

seriously dude stfu

The jargon (Chad/Stacy/whatever) is unusual but the basic ideas seem right to me, and I've never actually browsed /r9k/ (don't even know what it stands for). They observed all the same things I did, it just took a lot of failure and a lot of desperation for them to draw the same lessons I did… at which point they had a much more vivid language for describing it.

You can tell

(And yes, former degenerate, sorry)

Yes, some. They were virgins. I'm pretty confident I can tell whether a girl is a virgin or not… if I get a strong virgin vibe after knowing her for a while, and it's consistent with what she tells me, chances are very good she's a virgin.

You must hang around a fairly low-IQ crowd dude.

Why are you replying to an incomplete post? I was trying to say that

Could well be confidence and dominance since these are so rare in men these days.

Exactly. I've made women droll and been unable to let go of me for hours afterwards. And this was the girl I lost my virginity too.
Embarrassingly, at 19.

My bad, and you could be right. However I think my size helps with the domination aspect too. Since most of my relationships become a dick worshipping cult.

Tell me user, how did you game your first girl into you fucking her?

Kek. Those women are fucked up forever though, they'll never be good mothers. Also why aren't you married and raising white children, faggot?

Because he likes telling fairytales.

This is actually pretty embarrassing, but I didn't. She was after me because she thought I was cute, I brushed her off many many times till she caught me depressed one day. Then we had sex and she was hooked on to me since then.
I gave her multiple orgasms having NO IDEA what I was doing, that's why i think size matters.

Sadly probably. I was in a real relationship but she cheated, I want to get married and everything but the only women who like me are sluts.
I did meet a decent girl and really fell hard for her, but when she took my pants off she said "That will tear me in half" and never talked to me again

> but when she took my pants off she said "That will tear me in half" and never talked to me again
pretty sure that was a shit test user, you should have ripped her panties off right then and there

How did you create your harem though? How did you game them? Or women just fall on your dick without any work?

Why are you idiots discussing stupid vapid whores when you should be preparing for the race war. Besides, we can just slaughter these useless bitches later.

Sex is natural, you have innate knowledge of it. The idea that you need to be experienced to be good at sex is a jewish porn meme.

Kill yourself you wanabee degenerate. We need families, not promiscuous hedonism.

All your other posts could be forgiven.
>>>/out/
>>>/christian/
or
>>>/yaoi/

How to fix the woman issue:
1. Create artificial wombs.
2. Sterilize or kill all existing women.
3. Use the artificial wombs to continue the human race and remove the chance of human females being born.

Yep, it's true. The bodies know what to do. One of the main reasons people are horrible at sex is because they think about it too much, stuck in their minds/thoughts, terrified of their performance, et cetera, rather than just going along with and enjoying the passion and adding some creative impulses here and there.

Well you certainly learn things, like what to do with your hands. What to grab what to say where to let your breaths out.

it might've been, but she was seriously very innocent and feminine, I doubt she had any desire to take a big dick. She had only had one man before me and he was tiny, and so was she. I really still have a thing for her, she had such a cute laugh and she was just gone in a day, never talked to me again.

well I was banging one then she would tell her friend how great I was, and her friend wanted in. I said yes. It was that easy.

How do you get confident? Or at least act like it? I can get dates but I never make a move at the right time or say the right things to turn them on. Shit is just so alien to me, thanks parents for letting me be raised by the Electronic Jew, I turned out so well. Muh career

You learn to put icing on the cake essentially.

Just dont shoot for the moon you tards. fuck 5/10 girls, and if one doesnt want to fuck, find the next one.

This thread shouldnt exist in the age of psychology.

If it is any consolation, the fact that she would fuck you before marriage and even leave you because of your dick shows she's probably just another whore.

Yeah. but no matter how many whores I bang I always think about the one who refused me.
Pic related.
Absolute QT or is it just my bitterness talking?

By which I mean if you had trouble understanding: GTFO, fix your unhealthy understandings or wallow in them. Your choice.

Fat/10.

You're talking to the wrong user.

Face is too wide for my taste but she isn't ugly, I inderstand why you might like her.

And how did you end up banging the first chick? Details user.

Pretty sure it was your ID you fucking faggot.

t. r9k
sage, reported for defeatism

I am really sick of all these fucking normal shits on Holla Forums constantly saying 'It's really not that hard to find a decent woman'. Will you ever not feel the need to virtue signal to other anons who are able to 'get some' and just shut up and be grateful that you are lucky enough to live somewhere that isn't complete shit.

I don't use faceburg either. My friend made me an account once so I would try it and I didn't fit in with the normies and stopped using it.

I think that's just the camera angle. She's actually very skinny.

See

Get out of /pol and into my oven.

I'm not for sleeping around or polygami, user. You're barking at the wrong guy here.

Kek, stay mad weeb. Don't you have cartoon children to fap to?

Still though, her face is too wide, she looks like a toad. Beauty is subjective though.

length and circumference?

im autistic as fuck, so idk what counts as big

Then why are you asking for 'tips' on doing exactly that, you massive clown?

Im typing this is a library right now, faggot.

Also, I'm 17, and not homless jewish kike!

When you met the first girl, how was your social life? How many female friends did you have? Were you actively looking for a relationship?

Also, here's my own personal list of the Future of Social Media:

2016: JewBook reaches peak, people start to leave
2017: Instagram continues to Grow, Faggots Everywhere!
2018: Something Similar to Tumblr ("safe space" for SJW Shits, and Kikes
2019: NiggerBook and MyNigger crash for good
2020: Nuclear War, Nobody Gives A Fuck
2021: I kill Faggots Everywhere and Kikes, OP, your safe though, you seem cool.

No

The only way to look at it is similarly conducted studies. Once you ditch the self-reported shit and a few that were poorly done, whites have slightly larger, and the only statistically significant difference is comparing asians. I don't remember if I have this saved or not, but I'll make a simple infographic when I find it again.

Why the fuck would they be telling you they are virgins? Are you their girlfriend? The few I knew past 16 or so were incapable of talking about it. But if you fucked some, then I'll take your word for it.

I am talking about white girls of average and above intelligence. Women are animals. Once they've had dick, they're going to want it again. I went to good schools, knew smart girls. All that changes is how much they try to hide it.

I know that feel

That was my problem for many years. If it wasn't for the internet, I would have thought it was something wrong with me as a person. Until I saw the stats I thought it was just an excuse or them fucking with me.

then post pics of her body. In the meantime, she has a fat face and a fat neck and is maybe 5.5/10
We all have our own tastes though.

No i just heavily doubt anything he's bragging about is the truth.

Not great. I was pretty autisitc. I would send her funny pictures I saw on 4chan, but after school I would just go home and play xbox.
Not actively looking for anything.

Be bigger than 5 inches and you're considered big, though circumference is more important than length. I'm 6" in circumference and considered "huge"

I don't see it at all, what do you think of my girl after her then? She had a full back tattoo that was pretty great.

Why we talkin bout our Cocks? U a Faggot of some kind?

I don't watch anime or play video games, in fact I have volkisch-tier hobbies including fishing and shooting guns and hiking. Actually I am only 75% sure that my environment and upbringing are the reason for my failure to find a single mate. Other 25% I have theories ranging from looks (since it is impossible for an individual to objectively grade their own appearance) to psychological disorders (I am only diagnosed depressed but I suspect that I am also on 'the spectrum').

I will die in a blaze of glory if Lebensborn was still a thing.

I want to be born as a lebensborn baby you little shit.

Pretty much the most revealing photo I can find, she's very modest which I liked. She's a total QT man, I'd give up every whore for her.

What, You wanna be a fuckin Muslim/Kike?! Fag

Yea I figured circumference was the most important.

I just wanted to know what size someone has to be to make a woman tell her best friend to sleep with you and they both share you without caring. I doubt only being bigger than 5 is good enough.

I know it seems strange that I ask these things, but I need to know in order to build a good mental model of how women work.

go back to cuckchan

Hope I don't come off as a Fag, but I'm 8 inches in length and 3 inches fat.

Nigger, Kill Yourself, Obv Gov Plant

It's different for every woman. this is important too
NEVER GIVE THEM ACTUAL NUMBERS
Because women lie and are terrible at guessing, your dick size will fluctuate based on how much they like you.
I've had women say I'm everything from 8inches to 14 inches, they're seriously terrible at guessing.

did you reply to the wrong guy or….?

Tell me you at least fucked her in the kitchen…

Yeah, sorry bout that.

I have done that, while she was making breakfast I pulled her to the side and bent her over the counter 50's style.
She fucking loved it.

I'm 25 and maybe a 4~ at best. I don't look at women, I don't talk to them outside the required amount and will reject/ignore all flirting. Not worth the hassle at all since I know they will get bored of me fast in the age of instant gratification . I'm also a shut in which pretty much makes it impossible to fake my status level. Fuck leaving the comfort zone for no reward, I don't deserve shit. Plus I probably have assburgers which is always a hoot.

Either way this thread is shit and offers nothing, not everyone is meant to breed and the sooner people wrap their heads around that the happier they'll be. You can spend your entire day getting upset over doers and contribute nothing to society at large which doesn't help your case one bit. If you want that life style shut up and go work like it instead of complaining on an image board about how sad you are all the top men are getting all the women. Its a cycle of self hate that will consume you and get you no where in the end except into degenerate porn which only makes you feel more empty.

Nice. You Should make a TXT doc of it.

WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU THINK MEMES ARE FAGGOT?!?

I pretty much told you the whole story.After that she made me breakfast with my load inside her. I could've proposed right there and she would've probably said yes. She would do anything for me.

Treat them all like trash. They don't need you and you don't need them. They're all going to hang, anyway.
Just make sure their deaths look gruesome to scare children into growing up to be well-behaved.

Thanks for the stats. It makes sense that something in that range would make women be willing to share, it must be to them like finding a unicorn.

Noted.

U got the wrong thread buddy.

There are people here who wouldnt kill coalburners during the day of the rope.

In about five years, my generation will be right into their forties. The one behind it about 35. THe next just passing 30.

All those women are about to hit the wall and wonder why nobody wants to have anything to do with them.

meanwhile… all those men will be just about to make enough money to keep themselves wrist deep in 20 something puss whenever it suits them.

It's going to be fun.

what is your height and benchpress/squat or salary?
if any of this stats is high you can are a catch, because women are not visual beings. they respond and are attracted to authority. if you command authority a woman will be attracted to you FACT and those 3 stats affect authority

Not sure about the last part, but the
is actually good advice. Treat them like property that only exist to please you, have 100% of the power in the relationship and you'll BOTH be much happier.
Male domination is the key in a successful relationship. For men and women.

I hope you gentlemen got some actual good advice from me, I'll be leaving now.
Have a good day, all of you.

It's shit. Just jewish trick to believe you actually know how people think and act. It has as much bearing as horoscopes.

I graduated high school in 2006 and everyone had already been using Myspace and AIM for fucking years. Half the people regurgitating "2007 was the end" were probably born in 1997

that is disgusting

that is… really not very attractive. I give her face a 4

that doesn't really take anything at all

that just takes sluts who don't want your betabux

you've got inferiority problems if that's where your mind goes when someone makes a random claim (think about how big around 3 inches 'fat' would be)

Its good to be able to manipulate the unintelligent user.

And many psychological techniques (the more abusive and controlling ones) work just fine.

Classical and operational conditioning work incredible on girls because they are so feelings based.

You shut your idiot mouth right now.

There is no way to escape, the drive to breed and being worth keeping alive is too great for anyone to just "think their way out of it".

Kill everyone who isn't perfect. End of story. There is no way to fix it.

You are a liar; there is no reason for you to be so complacent about how worthless you are. You are a shill.

You're fucked. Nobody will be allowed to access those women because "you're too old. Get in the squad car!".

There never was any hope.

Bullshit

You cannot lift yourself into a confident state. You either are or are not. You are either dirt or iron.

And I know you're dirt by the way your OC sucks so bad.

Hang yourself.

This. Nobody gets how it uses the internal locus to basically beat you down and make you listen to whoever is using it.

That still doesn't mean that anyone is going to make it.

TL;DR. Everyone sage the fuck out of this thread. Because there are more important things going on. BUT DO NOT BE CONFUSED! Women are still ruined, nobody will be having white children. And the world is still doomed.

Ashes and Echoes

I'm a manlet with no job that can Squat 300lbs.
What does that get me?

Same here brother. Really makes you question how you can even love your own race. I have the highest admiration for my pagan ancestors but detest the modern white man/woman for their hypergamy and their complete disregard for our condition. I have already begun studying the occult in preparation for wizardry. This stuff might come in handy for revenge against the world one day angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

That pic doesn't say much, she looks quite average.

Maybe it's your diet? Depression has a lot to do with chemical imbalances. It doesn't really matter, whatever the problem is it can be fix if you identify it. ANYONE can have a woman, I've seen poor, ugly men dating 7/10s and even 8/10s.

One of the most promiscous guys in my school was 5'7, skinny as fuck and full of acne. Hell, I stutter a lot even without anxiety, have 6/10 looks and women still flock to me because I simply do not give a fuck.

NOTHING

Damnit

hey if a trick is tested and it works, than there is nothing wrong with using it.

is not confidence

don't lift for girls
lift because it makes you powerfull. when you jump into the bus and know, YOU JUST KNOW that you could kill whoever crosses your path with your bare hands you will understand that is not a confidence gimmick. is true power.

same with the other 2 stats, not tell me your height, benchpress/squat P.R, or salary.

But the manipulation-tactics only works as much as they believe in them. You might aswell could cast magic-spells, because it's all horseshit.

OH NO! HIDE FROM THE BIG SCARY RED TEXT!

It's been a while autistic user. Consider getting a trip.

user, all you need to know is: females avoid pain and seek pleasure.

You can hijack this.

You are completely wrong about it having no efficacy.

Google the door pattern.

You can associate a woman's feelings with physical objects.

Actual non-kike psychology does work. And it works pretty well.

5'11 so manlet, not a fucking clue since all I do is squats and push ups and I've been recently laid off the work I put 5 years into/got cut off EI within a month so I have no money to my name. If I'm lucky I'll have a min wage job before winter starts up. As I said I'm a shut in

I know my place

Oh fuck off and get over yourself, every time you misuse the word shill it loses its power

Spirituality is key

You couldn't get revenge against the world if you wanted to. It's just too great compared to anything you've ever been.

What about this do you not get? Your only possible enjoyment of this life or any other is the schadenfreude that if Everything Must Alwaays Suck, then it Must Always Suck For The Other Side Too.

That's it and that's all!

It is Eternal. ALL CONSUMING! WITHOUT END!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

Depression is just the state of the universe.

Deal with it.

Your OC sucks and you're the biggest liar of all. Lifting doesn't do shit if you're not worth a damn. End of story. No matter how much you lift, if you aren't worth a damn, you aren't worth a damn. It's like you don't know about Fate or anything!

Nothing can ever happen that hasn't already happened. Time is a Flat Circle. Everything Must Always Suck. Even for you. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!

6ft 3in

None/Never. The Voices in my head scream too loud to ever try and lift. Weight 204lbs.

Not enough for a woman to pay attention too.

Now stop acting like you care about my stats or that there is hope in anything. Samson Looms!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

Well that's fun and dandy until someone decide that instead of getting into a fight with you, they could just shoot you.

Im pretty sure someone could create one hell of a bioweapon.

I got /fit/ in high school and have remained that way. I work out every day and take vitamins and get plenty of veggies and protein. I think the main problem is I live in southern California and am already a minority. Furthermore, most of the other whites are upper middle class while I am a blue collar pleb, stuck living with my grandma. I have been rejected from white society and cast into a petulant lake of shitskins. I am saving my hard earned shekels to buy a van right now and live in it and move to another state. I will pretty much become a bum. But anything is better than staying in this stagnate hell.

No, but because you credit that to psychology, means you're also giving that sorcery legitimacy.

Fuck, Machiavelli talked about manipulation long before psychology even existed.

being /fit is great.png, but its not everything in life

So you deny classical conditioning?

Never. I will never trip.

Well, when my article about Deracinated New England hits, I'll trip up for that, but nothing else. It's pretentious. And don't act like you give a damn.

Spirituality is a LIE! The Gods hate us, and want us to suffer. End of story.

SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL

That would merely just fulfill the plan of Fate by making everything suck and everyone dead. YOU'RE STILL NOT GETTING IT!

You will be made Joyful in His Eternal Agony.

You're boned. Leave Commiefornia, wander the earth for a bit and then kill yourself. There is no hope.

Behaviorism is real. Everything else isn't.

And Skinner was a kike. It's still kikery even if it's real kikery. Get over it. (((Psychology))) is controlled by the Jews and there is nothing you can do to save it.

Ashes and Echoes

Why are you still harping on about psychology? It's manipulation techniques and those existed long before anyone talked about condition.

What about your granny, mate? You can't leave her to rot with shitskins.

Not virtue signaling. Just want to help people of a similar political mindset, if I can.

Do you talk to girls a lot?

IQ 100 is very different from IQ 130.

8" long, 6" girth is enough

She has a lot of children of her own that will take care of her but only if they absolutely have to. They don't give a damn about me.

Without psychology I would never get laid, and I wouldnt have my job, as a behavioral studies researcher.

Im currently working on predictive programming for rifle scopes.

I work for: tracking-point.com/

We are currently working on a algorithmthat when we have you painted, it tries to figure out where you are and what you are doing behind cover.

I guess the best part is, psychology works best on those who dont understand it.

I work with thought and ideas every day.

All of you do yourselves a disservice by willfully ignoring psychology just cause of kikery.

Memes where also discovered by an athiest fedora.

Will you stop using those as well?

Fucking luddites are just as bad as kikes.

You mean, you're a shill, a government wageslave and you're furthering the Jews control of us all.

Too bad nobody survives the end! I know they didn't tell you that, but they never tell anyone that!

Everything is shit and you know it. Everyone is doomed and you know it. Your job is morally bankrupt and you know it. And EVERYTHING MUST BE DESTROYED AND YOU KNOW IT!

Work on Smartlink all you want, chummer. Nothing will save you from the Horrors' Return!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD! ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

i'm getting fixed bit by bit without gtfo but i'll probably never be fully fixed tbh.

Carl Jung was volkish as fuck. Too bad he is mostly ignored by academia.

Good luck, user.

underrated post

they really don't though. other than sex, and social status, the chad has nothing to offer, and so the woman ends up being a single mom.

are you retarded fatbody? they have have obvious muscle mass and the fact you need to point them out for "ridicule" means you are insecure. gas yourself, summer time is shred time.

DEATH TO ISRAEL
The gov doesnt really want them, to expensive per unit
wage? hah! salary.

350K a year ;D

Also: we mostly sell to civs.

I am 99% jungian.

DOES ANYONE DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE CHANNELS/VIDEOS?!

An enriched wageslave is still a wageslave. You're still morally bankrupt and nothing will save you from the Horrors to come.

And Jung was still a faggot. Humanity is scum, every bit of life is Filth.

Ashes and Echoes

choose.
a T-shirt
or a 6/10 delusional metropolitan chubby quirky girl who thinks is a 8/10
or a 9/10 gullible farm girl
or a horny 6 yo, oh god what did you do to deserve this

Life isn't fair. People who are more physically attractive have life on easy mode.

If you don't have model-tier genetics then you need to work harder to demonstrate your value in another way. This is nothing new.

You can cry about muh fat shaming and muh manlet shaming and start telling people to check their chad privilege or you can make something of yourself instead of demanding society to magically change to your every whim.

Man up faggots.

ok so you became a flaming faggot to bypass the woman issue.

that applies to life itself, doesn't it

still never happens

95% of sales have been to civilians.

It doesnt make snipers better really, it just turns people who have never picked up a gun before into snipers.

Im working to arm the powerless you fag boy.

Thanks, user. I am going to try to position myself somewhere that would be advantageous to live in during the happening. So the northwest most likely. Pic related is top of the list. Not sure what kind of job I will be able to get if any lol.

Exactly, they are breaking promises and the amount of trust that a woman puts into a man she in the first couple of times allows a man to dick her. Because we have to remember back in the day, it was a matter of life and death to get pregnant, especially if he wasn't going to stick around it and take care of her during the pregnancy and after, it could be death of her and the child.

It's irresponsible as a man to do that shit. It makes it harder for the women in the future to bond with other men (we have studies on that), it also makes it harder for them to trust men and especially, since a man of that perceived caliber was showing her attention and willing to give her babies, she isn't going to settle for anything less, until she has fucked around more (because she went for these chads again) and if she settles she's going to be miserable (because she believes herself to be above you).

I've been posting a bit too much in this thread last couple of hours but i want people to understand. It's not fucking good for the people to have this type of behaviour in the high status men or amongst women. Because women are the ones who can breed the future generations of our people. If they are broken and some men perceives putting your dick in holes is the equivalent to living as a king, it's only furthering the decay of the western civilisation and people as we know it.

And how are we supposed to survive as a people if all are brought up by broken people and unhappy or divorced families. It fucks kids up.

i can think of a bigger factor in whether you have easy mode or not tbh.

What I dont get is, how do we put no onus on the woman for what she does?

She has some agency at least.

Some of this shit must fall as her responsibility.

It will if you want to walk around and fight people.

Also

"You bigger you are, the bigger the target".

Why do you think all the soldiers in elite-divisions of armies usually are smaller guys?

You're retarded.

There is no manning up. There is only Eternal Misery. There is no hope, there is only Eternal Misery.

Still doesn't change the fact that all women are shit.

Whatever. Lie to yourself all you want to Megacorp scum. You aren't doing anything but boosting the private armies of the Jews. End of Story. There is no hope, there is only Eternal Misery. There is no arming the powerless, there is only ETERNAL MISERY!

ALL WILL BECOME JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

There will be nowhere advantageous, rogueskills, you know that. Stop trying.

Everything is shit and you know it

You can't. Everyone is broken. Everyone is fucked. The Race and the World are DAMNED!

Gone are the days of hope. Now is the time for Misery and Fear!

It does, they just can't be enforced over breaking it.

And there is no way to ever get it back. Women are ruined.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

wut

Muh Asses and Muh Dildos

That's horse country. Look into becoming a farrier. You can make pretty good money once you get enough regulars.

I have you filtered due to your abuse of red text and excessive line breaks. If you were really an autist you would pay better attention to detail. F-

Ill reply to two things: We are a startup. i served as spotter in the marines for the owner of the company.

He just wants to create the most easy to use firearm ever. This isnt a weapon for trained soldiers, its a weapon ANYONE can pick up and use.

I agree at this point.

Got to raise a whole new generation to fix it.

It is, somewhat. But anyone who has ever dealt with women know they are highly impressionable and conformative.

They are shit for sure. I f'n loathing trying to find a decent one who hasn't slept around and i'm only in my early 20's.

What we need to do is start slut-shaming them again. It should be fucking embarrassing to not being able to hold a stable relationship for example.

Fact of the matter is, people used to shame sluts. It doesn't seem to happen anymore. That's something for the meme-magicians to start doing again.

you fucking plebs

I just wish they would post doxx. Im batshit insane from war and also stalk random women occasionally.

post pic of a similar girl to show how 10/10 qt and how white.

It does. You think they don't suffer? Something like 1/4 of women are clinically depressed

Im sorry but depression doesnt real.

I have a masters in psychology and even I say depression is faggotry.

Life sucks, get over it.

Having little girls fancy you is electrifying. I got a taste of it a few weeks ago, two of them stalking me at the pool, all smiles giggles and questions.

Getting a deadlift bar soon as possible.

Thats pretty much what I am aiming for. Or work in natural gas fracking, idk. I used to do electrical work but had bad experiences with the (mostly nonwhite) people in that field and quit the apprenticeship, but I might try to get back into it in a nicer area, since I am already quite skilled, just no (((certifications))).

There are 2 types of Iranians.

If it weren't real then the covariance between depression and anxiety in identical twins wouldn't be explained by the cross-twin correlation in susceptibility to each trait

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE COMING DARK! HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

Enjoy your Suicide Bomber Vest Wedding

My line breaks are unchangeable, as is the red text. You really don't get it.

This is how I post. I am compelled to post this way. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!

And you can't. Kids are fucked. Women are fucked. Everything is fucked. There is no hope for that. Nobody will be allowed to raise their own children. Nobody will survive!

And you're still Megacorporate scum to me. Anyone who has or works for any company is. You can be a startup all you want, all you're doing is making it easier to killfuckmurder everyone. That's all that ever happens or ever will happen.

YOU WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

It won't matter. They can't be shamed back into compliance. It's fucked.

You can't. Eventually, due to time being a flat circle, you will be depressed and just like me. Everyone will. You seem to not understand the scope of the idea.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

(UNCHECKED WASTE OF DUBS!)

You're retarded, and they don't actually want you. They're just trying to lead you into a trap. End of Story. Stop trying.

Everything is shit and you know it.

Too bad Samson will burn you with Nuclear Fire no matter where you are!

Conversely the smaller you are the more you're looked over.

well, unless he's into bestiality…

Depression isn't waaah waaah it's more of being dead inside. Antidepressants are toxic garbage though.

Also are any of you supposed chads going to give me advice on how to gain this mystical confidence,? Is it due to testosterone?

where the fuck, is a 27yo going to meet and get an 18yo?

There *is* manning up, you're just a HUGE faggot.

/r9k/ would like to have a word with you. Actually I really want to see you make a thread detailing your reasons for calling depression bullshit for the robots to debate. Do it faggot.

There's already a thread in the catalog about it:

Move out of the city, get a life.
There, you now have a white loyal gf.
End of thread.

FAIL END

Reading something so obviously posted by a fat neckbeard beta lying about his fantasy made my audibly laugh

Break fingers plz

getting a girl (fuck n dump) is easy, and not the same thing as keeping one to breed with

They won't. They don't want you rising above your station. The only hope you have is suicide.

The alternative will be much worse…

Then point it out. Vivisect it on a table and prove to me it exists. Then show me how it could apply to me when my situation is unchangeable and will always be terrible.

YOU HAVE NOTHING

You're retarded. Country girls are all sluts too. All women are. End of Story. Stop trying.

Ashes and Echoes

You can't. They're all ruined.

clean yourself up, go outside. No shame, no mercy.

9/10 farm girls are as incredibly rare as anywhere else, get married as soon as they turn 18 or graduate highschool, or go to college and turn into sluts.

You're an ebil misojunis if you don't give them agency, and you are cruel and hateful and not understanding if you do. We have to change society and the narrative, and as much as my lolberg heart doesn't want to, with political power in addition to memes.

But they're not usually smaller guys. There are plenty of hard skinny fucks, but there aren't really more. Mostly there aren't just fat fucks and weaklings.

That's retarded if you don't have experience with horses, and it's not good money. And if you can't judge horses, you'll get beat to shit.

And most of all, no one would hire someone from southern california for shoeing.

A lot of slut shaming is that it came from women as well. Being shunned by women is the most important. To convince them, we have to have power over them in marriage and finances again, and not have them bombarded by media…

I don't so much shame sluts as single mothers, coalburners, and the like, but it's not really effective just coming from a small proportion of guys.

kill yourself while you can still do it painlessly

Go to small towns for electrical work where you don't have to be union, work for a local.

that's the perfect age to snag girls fresh out of HS if you look like a provider and they are average.

pretty much. that's basically this whole shitty thread

I eat My Own Shit…

kill yourself

Are you a bot, or just out of your mind?

You're jumping the gun from my little post. I would obviously suggest he go to a shoeing school in Montana, where some of the best ones in the country are. Secondly, I have a friend who's a farrier (Texas) and brings in about 60k a year, and you can make quite a bit more than that if you have a few ranch clients or do race horses. He just does regular joes with 1-3 horses each.

I eat shit too

Same here

Have you never had two little girls suddenly notice you? One making the other coyly ask your name and where you live and if you have kids or a wife or a girlfriend? Had them compliment your muscles and dexterity and speed and then try to make you laugh and impress you?

Then ask if you're on Instagram or FB so they can get pics? Then ask your last name? Then following you to the showers, then stalking you to the door of the changing rooms still in their fucking bikinis ask/pleading for your last name?

Cos that my lad makes all your 'Everything is shit' motif go straight down the pan m8.

There is still fire to be kindled, the pile of ash you cannot see past is insignificant.

there

Bitch, if you've ever seen me post you already know the story. I'm insane. Completely mad, and there is no hope for anything at all.

GEHENNA IS UPON US!

No. Because they don't. Because all girls and women are whores and evil. Because you're a fucking Pedo who should die in fire. Because you're lying and you should kill yourself.

There is no catching fire. There is only

Ashes and Echoes

This THREAD IS BEING TAKIN OVER!!!

Nah, I really don't care about the opinion of some Holla Forumssperg.

i was in jail. saw it under the showers. as you could guess it wasn't possible to take pics.

BBC is a myth. the absurd big ones are prosthetics and the others aren't bigger than white ,beaner or sandnigger porn-dicks.

get some confidence

They won't. They don't want you rising above your station. The only hope you have is suicide

oh please I probably don't live anywhere near these goyim.

jew/10

I have both lived in Montana and had a shoer in the family.

This is not realistic for a city person trying to scrape up the money for a van.

hidden

I reposted your thread to /r9k/ and failed miserably at thinking I knew how to cross-board link properly. Here is the thread: 8ch.net/r9k/res/143741.html

This gets reposted every other month. OP is really assblasted about this.
Don't hate the chad, be the chad. It takes dedication, but it can be done by all normal male.
If you can't become chad because your anatomy is subpar, do you really deserve to spread your genes? You can still wait 10-20 years and you'll be able to create your own normal spawn. It's going to be expensive, so start saving.

Kill Yourself Shillary

Holy shit, this! I just went to a party where 100% of the girls were obese. Fucking gross.

How doth one because thy chadus cockus?

Ahahah stay mad living abortion!

Oh right it's you again.

Hahaha, I do have something but it can't be put on a table, you have to make it yourself then it remakes you.

Hahahaha.

It's literally changing your mindset, but first you have to realise you're worth something. Doing that can be difficult as I don't think you can strive for it from your perspective.

Outside influence can change your mind.

I've been like you then got bored of it then realised the opposite is *also* true I'd pay to see your face when you realise it.

Why do I care if you hide me? Can you not handle my good fortune? I'll grant you I wasn't expecting it either.

Maybe not at first, yes, but I would not discredit it for the long-run, especially for someone who's young and malleable.

It's a demoralizing shill thread. OP never posted again. Everyone is just enjoying to shitpost though.

How'd you know?

I'm sorouded by fags

The problem complaining about itself.

THIS THREAD IS SHIT

Whatever. It's true. I'm right and you know it.

You can't. You can never be anything other than what you are.

Everything is shit and you know it. There won't be a 10-20 years from now. SAMSON LOOMS!

Liar.

You can't. It's impossible. There is no way. Nobody is worth anything. They can't be. You're lying.

There is no outside influence. There is only Eternal Misery. There is no opposite is also true, there is only Eternal Misery. GET THAT THE FUCK THROUGH!

I can't feel anything else. I can't be anything else. I can't be worth something. I can't, its' not possible. Stop trying to build me up just so you can laugh at me later!

ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

You'll get bored of nihilism in a month or so, or an hero.

Niggah. I've been like this for FOUR YEARS RUNNING! And that's inbetween the 28 years I've lived with voices in my head and absolute despair every day of my life

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

I know that if I kill myself, it'll all just happen again, and again and again. That's what this is! ETERNAL AGONY! TORTURE UNENDING! That's all existence has ever been or ever will be.

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

ETERNAL. ALL CONSUMING. WITHOUT END

C. All around me are familiar faces
U. Worn out places, worn out faces
C. Bright and early for the daily races
K. Going nowhere, going nowhere

Still doesn't change anything. Everything is shit and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

I don't need to build you up to laugh I already think you're hilarious. Your fatalism splits my mug from ear to ear. I love those who can only see the black because it makes the pin prick of light a billion miles away in my universe seem that much brighter.

I feel like I'm getting a tan from my own smug.

The outside influence thing is serendipitous I'll grant you that, it has to strike you rather than you finding it. Of course that's not enough to convince you it's even possible but the very unlikely does happen now and then.

You're worth something redtext nihilist, if you weren't you'd already be dead.

You're lying.

You're lying and there is no way you're anything but trying to set me up.

That's how things work. Nothing else has ever happened or ever will happen.

You're lying.

There is no outside influence. There is only Eternal Misery. There is no striking you or finding it. There is only Eternal Misery. Everyone is worthless. Everyone is shit. Stop lying.

ALL HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

Prove to me it exists. Vivisect it on a table for me and show it to everyone assembled.

YOU CAN'T

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

The Ubermensch wants values. What is good and virtuous in a mysterious and cruel world. To build truth, beauty, and strength for the glory of divinity and his future offsprings.

The Jew looks at the Ubermensch, envious is he for he cannot compete or accomplish what the Ubermensch has, so he tries to subverts and invert those values.

The Nihilist Goyim, who fell for the Jewish tricks unable to handle the confusion seeks to destroy all that is good and evil.

Be strong Goy.

Of course not, but you could say the same thing about pretty much anything.

UNCHECKED! WASTE OF DUBS!

There is no ubermensch. There is only eternal misery. There is no good or virtuous. There is only eternal misery. There is no being strong, there is only ETERNAL MISERY!

GET THAT THE FUCK THROUGH! GET IT THROUGH! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

I can't be anything but this. This is all there is. Nothing else remains. What could there possibly be?

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

You can say whatever you want. I'm right and you know it.

ETERNAL. ALL CONSUMING! WITHOUT END!

=Ashes and Echoes==

this nigga knows

You can't just be strong. It doesn't work that way. You either are or you aren't. End of story. Iron or Dirt. Lead or Gold. And you cannot make one into another. Everything is as set as granite rock, never to be altered.

ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

I can confirm this. I'm not a spergs. But where I live (east coast metropolis) women are either fat, crazy, Chad hunting spoiled tinder princesses or not-white.

There's no reason why I should be single, but I embrace it now, am lifting, learning and working hard.
I network with other angry, dissatisfied redpilled young men and build bonds with them (7 so far in my state). One day, we will be the new patricians.

As more men slip through the jewish globalist, capitalist materialistic cracks in the system, me and my brothers will be there to greet them with squat racks, based res pilled metaphysical literature and fellowship.

Das Wesen des Leben ist, Wille zur Macht!

You mean your brothers and you will shame them into suicide and purity spiral and skelly mask selfie your way into a gulag.

You will never be anything but shit. Understand that. Accept it. It's all there is.

There is no metaphysical except the cycle of ETERNAL AGONY!

You never offer fellowship. You wouldn't even try to help one of your fellow whites who is sick.

I know. I tried. It failed. Like EVERYTHING ALWAYS DOES!

You are correct what you seek cannot be seen it must be felt and then known. Then your perspective shifts.

For now you enjoy that being steeped in bitter dead ocean of tears you're so used to, you'll be on your track until you're derailed, I know how it goes.

Just so you know you might think you're having a heart attack when it happens.

I remember you in /fit/ we had a little back and forth along these lines. Nice to see you still about.

Yes.

He's of the belief that he is suffering though.

Little does he know there's an extra secret level of pain and suffering where you get reforged.

*'enjoy being steeped in that', rather

Liar.

LIAR! PANTS ON MOTHERFUCKING FIRE!

I don't enjoy this. There is nothing else. There is no way you could ever understand this. There is no level of pain and suffering where you get reforged. You are either broken, or golden. End of story. There is nothing else.

You don't remember me from /fit/. I've only been there once and I got banned fast as shit. As is only fair. But that's just how things are. And I know there is no one there to help. There never has been never will be. No amount of lifting will make the voices go away, in fact, it only makes the VOICES WORSE!

WHAT ABOUT THAT DO YOU NOT GET?! DO YOU JUST NOT READ WHAT I POST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!?!!

Ashes and Echoes

Anyone that thinks that a significant amount of problems can be fixed just by getting your dick wet and impregnating a female doesn't understand that they are committing the same shit that created the Boomer and all subsequent generations. You're dumping your problems onto the next generation due to following your base instinct to reproduce in a society that doesn't actively have a sword to your throat. This is why they went with Cultural Marxism rather than the regular violent strains of Marxism: it comes peacefully and wracks the mind while the individual is in apparent comfort and so he can pursue a mundane life and doesn't notice his predicament until its too late (if he notices it at all and I'm inclined to believe most people die without realizing). Instead some of you faggots will opt to waste your time trying to secure a mate as the world around you falls apart. You should be mentally preparing to kill the problem and to build a better world from their ashes rather than attempting to sate sexual desires.

do you think they wanted to propose?

Sounds about right.

Odin bless you with great gains friendo.

Yes I fucking do remember you from /fit/ and I remember you getting banned for shitposting up every active thread with edgelord doomsaying proclamations. Not at all like now, no, no. I had you engaged for a minute there too

Hiya!

Awww.

Seriously, Awwww, hun…

The golden are an illusion, there's solid shit under the foil covering.

The broken just need to realise that, then realise they're only broken because they refuse to fix themselves because they believe themselves to be unworthy of those same shit filled cunts they thought were so mighty and above them.

When that *truly* sinks in you begin to override the reactions to what you see and then how you think. It's hard to leave the miserable ash when it's all you know but you're better than that, you don't deserve that, you can be better than golden with ease.

I salute you and your dubs

DEUS VULT BROTHER.

You know this is happening to me a lot.

I don't know whether I should be glad or afraid of little girls being attracted to me and I aint even that /fit/

I think it has something to do with them not knowing what that feeling is and just acting on it without thinking.

Meanwhile older women will play games and hide it waiting for YOU to make the move and if you don't, completely ignore you forever.

Someone help.

Huh?

I said they were attracted to me m8, I didn't reciprocate it.

wow look yet another vapid retarded pencilneck is getting into academia!

Bit older and nope. Skinny one wanted all the answers but was shy, so the chubby one was her speaker but she ended up liking me too. Then they found out I was older than one of their dads.

They still kept flirting with me, kek.

Man you sound salty but I wish you luck in life dood.

How old?

Me: 34
Them: 11/12

Girls aren't attracted to looks, they're attracted to success and masculinity.

0/10 apply yourself.

It's also made it impossible to have a loyal GF/wife. They're getting dick pics and insemination offers daily. If you're in a relationship, mutual snooping and/or limited internet/phone usage is a must.

I think adultery laws are needed. You'd still get cucked constantly before marriage and would have to fuck a 12-year-old to get a virgin, but at least if you can get her to sign that contract and she fucks up, she'll pay dearly for it. Marriage would probably need to be more incentivized to survive. Or maybe just that guarantee that your partner can't cheat without severe consequences would offer enough emotional security to entice couples to do it.

It's comfortable to engage and chat with them because I'm not suicidal enough to try going for one of them but knowing that they're horny as fuck for you is terribly entertaining when they can't hide it.

Marvellous stuff and so apt given the pool story.

2 years of lifting and not poisoning myself with shit food and getting a tan and going outside.

Makes everything feel better.

Millennials have less sex, study finds

breitbart.com/news/millennials-have-less-sex-study-finds/

it's a meme ya dip

Not adultery laws. Crime of Passion laws. If you catch your girl cheating it should be within the law for you to do whatever you want to the lover. It would make people think twice.

Bitch nigga why don't you just work out and get a trendy haircut?

I worked with a guy that the girls would joke about his dick being small each other behind his back. He still slept with everyone of them.

It is Art of the Deal, man. All publicity is good if you know how to capitalize on it and free publicity is the best. "Preselection" is arguably the most powerful mean of gaining "cold" attraction from women. Seriously, if there is a group of women and the hottest ones are out of your reach? Hook up with her uglier friends and you can just work your way up the social proof ladder.

Understand, I am not advocating this method as it is degenerate and a brilliant example of why female directed societies will always devolve back to living in caves. I don't know if the pua community has given this effect a cringey name yet, but I'd call it the Harem Illusion. Basically to a woman having slept with all of her friends is as alpha as actually having all her friends as part your harem. Or maybe it should be called the Ugg Effect. You know damn well if all of a girl's friends get a pair of Uggs, she is going to get some too!

Yeah, I'm pretty blackpilled when it comes to dating these days because of shit like Tinder and how widespread it is.

Wish I knew I'd feel like this when I was younger, I would've tried to marry the qt virgin (before me) girlfriends I had.

Yea dude its when you bottom them out. The magic spot. If you slam into to hard it hurts though, the real skill is to angle yourself so that you rub against it but not slam directly into it. If you can find it and play with it, you're guaranteed to get her hooked onto you like a drug

top kek

i feel sorry for you dicklets

That's not how steroids work.

theres a bunch of delusional fucks on here

There have been shitloads of studies that say 6 is the ideal length because width is more important. I can attest to this, I'm 8 inches and it's a bit too long for most women

Also I don't think anybody said muscular people all use steroids. Are you getting upset about arguments that nobody even made?

Nobody has said that. But the amount of steroids-users has gone up the last 10 years. Especially people using it, not to get BIG, but to get leaner as in you can diet and still gain muscles, as in, you can diet down to such low body-fat % that's basically impossible for a natty lifter to gain, especially in the amount of time a roider can do it.

My point wasn't even whether or not they're on steroids. The point was that steroids don't suddenly improve your shoulder to waist ratio, or just magically turn you into some sort of Athenian God. The guys in the OP could all be juicing, but it's not like they'd suddenly turn into fat pieces of shit if they stopped.

Awww RTN got shitcanned again, poor lad.

I'm 7.5 and its enough to slam the uterus while still staying hard as diamonds. I talked to a guy over 10 and he said that he can never get fully erect, just semi-flaccid. There's an average size for a reason. The Mexicans and Chinese have the smallest dicks, they are the shortest in height.

Reminder size matters less when she's younger and hasn't experienced 50+ other cocks before you like most women who are at least mildly attractive have these days.

8.25 x 7.25-7.5 bp, depending on the day. It's been more of a problem then it's worth.

I don't know why this is disputed. I'm a very muscular guy from manual labor and genetics and I lifetime of beefeating, but the guys I knew back when on gear made outstanding progress in muscle size, with obvious shoulders and chests and arms while staying lean, while I gained lots of strength and basically stayed the same shitty 15% bodyfat and gained leg and a giant back.

It IS easymode. And it will make a difference on shoulder to waist ratio.

aite whatever man

traditional wisdom is muh dick though. look how desperate dicklets are to increase their size, the reason y'all don't care is because you have nothing to worry about. some girls have smaller pussies but you'd better be too big than too small. too big and its 'ohhhh babyyyy youre soooo biigggg ohhhghgh it hurtttsss yessss"

when the "ouchhh baby stop!!" comes, you readjust and you go back to hitting it until her legs shake

i made my bitch cum twice in fifteen minutes before i did last night

5'5 manlet reporting. I'm about 7.5, give or take.

I think dick size has more to do with ethnicity than physical size.

Also, as a manlet, I've learned that unusually tall women are fairly easy to get (ex was around 6ft and chick before that was 5'11)

I lived my amazonian fantasies though.

Hey friend, word of advice, if you want to type like a nigger, you need to use more emoticons and "Smh"

Alright fam?

Yikes man, thats dangerous.

If they got nothing to compare you to they won't know what they're missing. Good chance it won't be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway either.

user that's a kike.

Too big is having no opportunities but older sluttier women until you are too old to care. Too big is never having a gf when you are young, and not bothering when you are older. Too big is having no reason to try to find an 18 yo virgin other then statistics.

It probably has something to do with me being attracted to very tall girls though

I believe there is some correlation with height, but ethnicity is the big one. God-tier fetish unless you are into femdom, that's gay

Well it's better than shota. Still shit unless the woman is like alien or legit Amazonian/some other mythical creature.

Femdom is really fucking gay man. So no on that front.

She's polish dude.

So is this ((guy))

She does come from a pretty rich family, you might be right.
QT none the less would wife and raise half goyim kids with.

Where the fuck do you even go to meet women? I don't care about banging random sluts. I want a decent woman with the long-term goal of eventually settling down and having a bunch of kids.

Bars and such are out of the question, since there's no fucking way I'm going to start a relationship with those party whores.

"Find a girl at church" is just a stupid meme. I go to mass every sunday and it's nothing but old people. The few young women are married and have kids.

I wish I fucking had the agency and put in the effort to nab a serious relationship back in college. Back then, there were actually times you could easily meet women. But how the fuck are you supposed to do this if you're out in the real world just working all the time?

I make good money, have a good job, deadlift lmao5plate, and have a good head of hair, but none of this matters if you don't meet women in the first place. I'm fucking sperging out here.

Your kids would be jewish.

kek.

I actually didn't get a job I applied for because I wasn't in any of the normie platforms (facebook, linkedin).

I was applying for a tech job and the room was full with people, even a psychologist. The interviewer had his notebook in front of him (mac) and would even read questions off of it.

When he asked me why I wasn't on any social media platform I simply told him that 'i'm capable of using E-Mail and don't need a virtual wall full of self-loathing and shallow connections'. He was slightly pissed and told me that I was arrogant and full of myself due to the reasoning I gave him. Obviously he was a libcuck mac faggit, but still funny how they're all predictable.

Two days later I managed to hack into their internal network and rooted his workstation when I found it. I monitored his E-Mails and other activities. I found him sending nude pictures of himself (he was 35) to a woman and was chatting quite a lot. He also wrote E-Mails where he would insult and talk bad about the CEO.

I pulled all the relevant shit with my RAT, wrapped it into a PDF and sent it to the CEO. 4 Days later that guy wasn't listed as the head of the IT department anymore, in fact, he was gone from the website listings altogether.

That's what happens when normies are mean to people who previously applied as an internal penetration tester.

install manjaro :^)

Through friends and family, like people used to back in the day.

well fuck

Half jewish, and I'd be the head of the household so they wouldn't go to a fucking hebrew school.
I'd be doing more than most people actually, ending a pure jewish bloodline.

I had that job too but my girlfriend made me quit

You know, there's a reason why approaching women you don't know, is somewhat uncomfortable both for you and for her. She don't know you, who you are, what your attentions are etc.

And you don't know her, except on how she looks.You don't know if she got a boyfriend, if she's available etc.

It's the most easiest way to do it actually. Not that wide variety of women though, but back in the day, it didn't really matter because everyone wasn't spoiled little brats who thought they could have Pamela Anderson/Brad Pitt.

you're forgetting that women can have Brad Pitt, if only for a night

By the law of the jew, if the mother is jewish, so is your kids.

They would effectively end your bloodline. No jew has a pure bloodline. But they keep their tribe together because of the whole if the mother is jewish, so is the kids-deal. That way they can't be "cucked" so to say.

that is 100% how steroids work you fuckhead

it still fucks you up. you will stop producing test, or at least you'll produce less of it. when you're off gear, you'll be smaller than if you never took it. every. time.

you're just in denial you fucking fraud. you're going to deflate and you're going to deserve it

lol i'm probably bigger than you in pretty much all regards

That's not a jewish law dude. They're a patriarchal society, if the woman marries a non-jew she's exiled by the old laws.

I wonder what percentage of Holla Forumsacks would take 1 million and become perfectly good goys the rest of their days, never utterly a single antisemitic thing again and praising jews most high. You either have not studied the jew's history in-depth enough, or you're a piece of shit individual to even consider mating with a jew, forgiving them, and so on.

never uttering*

I don't think half jewish is tainting my bloodline. Jews are smart. If anything the kids would get my European genes and their mothers Jew genes, sure they probably wouldn't be good at sports, but they'd be successful and smart for sure.
Jews don't control the world because they're dumb.

your mongrel child will, and probably want to kill itself if it ever realizes what you did to it. that it was your fault he will never have good genetics.
you're more unfit of a parent than fags, mate.
get gassed.

Very good!

They don't control the world because they're smart either. have you seen some of the lesser-hooknoses that come around these parts? biggest mongrel retards around. that's your son, cuck.
also

ebin :^)

Wow man that's a pretty hardline statement there. You must really hate jews, sucks for you because you're too blind to see interbreeding is the most effective way to destroy them.
There won't be any jews left is they all marry regular whites, this will whipe them out faster than any holocaust.

You're pathetic if you'd actually knowingly breed with the race that's in the process of destroying your own and has already devilishly warped the entire white race's psyche into complete self-denial, materialism, and all around worthless existences. You have no concept of shame.

you are a fooking legend

According to them, we managed to take out 6 million of them in just a matter of a few years with in standard shower-rooms with shitty sealing-mechanisms and some anti-lice-spray.

Imagine what we could do now.

you mean letting them win? where the fuck do you think you are, soon to be chaim shekelberg?
you're clearly not on our side.

literally you

Dominate her mentally
Disagree with her opinions if they are shit (they are always shit)
Never alpologise for "causing offence" you are better off laughing if she gets mad
Basically, be a dick mostly, but charming, you can get away with saying almost anything if you do it with a cheeky smirk.
There's plenty of time to be a bit nicer later on, once you have her into you, let he feel like she is winning you over with her awesome personality.

Probably you were not being authentically masculine in every single word and action, all day EVERY day.
She saw something in your bodylanguage, words or attitude that made her see you in a non sexual way, you probably said or did something too nice, or soft.
If she senses for a second that you are a beta, you cannot recover easily from that.
Just keep working on being your most authentic masculine self, and ALWAYS lead.
NEVER ask her what she wants to do, tell her what you are going to be doing.
You are the pilot, she is the co-pilot.
You listen to her, take her opinion, but YOU make the final decision every time.
Women secretly love to be firmly told "NO." and they will test your boundaries non-stop forever.
This again goes back to being challenging.

No one knows. Once you are older and not in school/college, if you don't meet them through acquaintances or through work or something (and who the fuck works with wimmin?) then it's pretty much all on you to approach women. If you have hobbies and don't need constant human contact, you'll have to go do shit you don't want to be around them.

Good women? Find one genetically appropriate and not from a broken home and accept your burden, I guess. Fuck if I know. They all seem retarded or crazy or sluts to me.

Noice.

Have you done pickup?

That would just about get me a 4 bedroom house in my country.

Pretty shitty deal, no thanks.

Holla Forums's probably the last place I'd come to ask for advice, but the threads relevant so I thought I'd rant a bit.

Basically, I'm a cripple and I've always struggled with relationships. I have a lot of friends and I like to think that I'm a pretty sociable guy, but serious relationships scare me. It just feels like I'm competing against some near-impossible standards that women look to when they want to find a man. I'm able-bodied enough to take care of myself and lead a normal life, but there are some things I struggle with. I have a poor sense of balance, awkward gait, and sometimes need help on rough terrain and such or areas with poor footing. Other than that though, I'm a fairly normal dude. I'm not even worried about competing with Chad; I just want to have a fair shot when it comes to women. I guess that I'm just afraid that most women will count me out as a romantic partner because of my disability, but I also don't want to use that as an excuse as to why I'm still alone.

That's my spiel, thanks for listening Holla Forums.

I think anyone with a disability will suffer some form of loss in relationships. But for people who have no problem with it, they will treat you no differently. I think men and women will be the same in this regard, you just have to find girls that don't care, though some will and you just have to watch for,that early and move on.

this seems degenerate, but it actually might be what some women want. As white knight as I sound, I wouldn't want one of those girlfriends.

whats up faggot you wanna come into the thread and talk big and then dip out? you aren't shit and you don't know shit

Everything is always more difficult for men in every respect. If he's crippled his best bet is to compensate in some other way, such as making money

your genes are shit, deal with it and find sluts with shit genetics to fuck.
better yet: eliminate want and and use your autism or whatever to help whites, we need more redpilled philanthropists.

That attitude will completely fuck up his confidence in himself though. Money is necessary for raising a family, not love. If she doesn't like you before money, she won't like you after it, she'll just like your money.

those kinda girls are called "CuckQueans" for some reason i can't explain.

as a dude choosing peers, I try to look at a person in the perspective of the flame-bearer of generations. I wouldn't say the same about choosing a mate, I wouldn't be a #niceguy… I am choosy as fuck. Maybe females aren't the same with correct number of bank account digits.

Just for reference, I am kind of chad-like. No one in my previous generation was as smart AND pretty as me, or even just as pretty as me. I struggle with depression though because of what I describe as poor socialization and peerage. Also my power level is insanely high, which scares anybody who sees it off.

Yea nah. Thats not how women think or operate. If he has money, she will like him as a person better.

Just like if you slay mad pussy or have a big dick she will think you are soooo funnyy hahaha and so wonderful >:^)

Nice argument. Surely if you have a huge dick you should just walk around naked, the girls will just start sucking you off.

The term gold digger exists for a reason.

Basically mad halo effect

If he has money, he goes from "crippled" to "swagger"

Money would definitely help, but I still don't think that would fix the issue. It's more about living up to the ideals that a man should. Things like being strong, fit, dependable, and stuff like that. And while I am fit, I just don't think I can realistically reach those ideals with my condition.

It's not genetic (thank god), and I don't think I'm autistic. Although I am here, so that's saying something.

And nah, I wouldn't want a relationship based on money. Having some slut hang around me only for money seems more pathetic than anything else.

when did this place turn into Holla Forums ?

this is life, man up or take the belttrain

ffs

The term gold digger works within the dynamic of beta bucks alpha fucks. "Liking somebody" as a person as if to suggest some sort of emotional bond preference is a meme. If she marries somebody for money, she likes him enough to marry by virtue of his money. But if she's fucking somebody else its not because hes "a good person." Its probably because he slays mad pussy and can hit her in those spots that her man can't. She will rationalize and explain this as "He is funny, he fufills me emotionally" but really its that he fulfills hers cunts primal desire for strong seed.

Women are extremely materialistic. Don't anthropomorphize them

Basically when was the last time you heard some about cunt cheating on her super rich husband with some beta nerd from the video game shop. If it were the case, women talk among themselves, their immediate assumption would be "he must have a huge dick." But when have you heard about her doing that with some beta, short, weak, tiny dicked, poor, nerd with an ugly face. Because she "likes his personality." FUCKING NEVER

Assuming you have some type of neurological disease, have you looked into using cerebrolysin and/or cortexin for treatment?

If you make money, you BECOME a better person in their eyes. To women you ARE a better person by virtue of having money. They don't just like your money, they like you for having money too

/thread

This is the only site I visit just about. No social media presence. Problem is I don't like christianity, and couldn't bring myself to be disingenuous for long enough to "infiltrate" a church for a wife.

The woman loves the man she sleeps with. If she married you, and then sleeps with someone else, she doesn't love you. Do you really think women haven't realized marriage doesn't have to be about love?

I can see you saying that earning money is attractive. I agree with that. But she likes you, not the money. If you became a millionaire, got married, then somehow all your wealth was destroyed and your wife then left you, she wasn't staying out of love.

Actually I don't think women know what love is.

Again, you obviously don't understand women. They are categorically different from men in their view of the world.

In this scenario, when you had money, you were a better person. When you lost your money, you became a worse person. She'll say "you've changed."

You're asking me to prove a negative.

Attraction isn't logical. Why did she cheat? Who was available? When? These all matter in this equation.

Having a big dick is cash in that regard because your dick will pretty much never leave you, so you won't "change" as long as you fuck them regularly. They will like you better as a person because your dick is big

I understand what you're saying and disagree. If you don't have any evidence for this, I see no reason to continue.

stay away from /fit/

tbh, the whole concept of marrying for "love" is really fucking new

Those drugs seem to combat degenerative neurological disease, I'm not sure if they'd help in my case. Looking them up, I don't see them listed as a treatment for cerebral palsy. In the past I've had physical therapy, corrective surgery, and electrode therapy; all of which helped, but I think I'm at the limit as far as treatment goes.

Yea buddy.

Come back when you're ready to take the red pill, you marxist

What the fuck happened to this place?

Men and women are categorically different. Not only are men and women physically different, but they also differ in tendencies towards certain cognitive patterns and abilities. I like to emphasize to people that while boys are born innately understanding such concepts as "loyalty, honor, respect," women have no innate understanding and need to be taught. This is exemplified by studying the behavior of boys and girls. Boys naturally form gangs, set up a pecking order, and then operate as a group with preferential in-group bias. If some other group comes and bullies the boy at the bottom of the hiearchy, the others will step in to protect even if not a few minutes earlier they themselves were picking on him. Why? For no other reason than that he is one of them. He's OUR friend, he's in OUR gang, and outsiders can't be allowed to pick on him. Likewise the other boys admire and respect the leader of the group, even if they don't always get along. The boys operate as a team.

Girls, on the other hand, are a total cluster fuck of nit picking. They have absolutely no sense of in-group loyalty. If other girls come and pick on the loser of their group, they will turn coat and join in, abandoning their loser to gain social status with a foreign group. The lesser girls do not admire or respect their leaders, but actually hate them and constantly plot their overthrow. There is no sense of loyalty, honor, or respect in their cliques and they are generally worthless human beings.

A woman's only usefulness is in her ability to be bonded to a man and to have children. Without the formation of such a permanent bond her only usefulness is to have children. And if she does not have children, nor is bonded to a man, she is utterly worthless.

I hate these threads. Here have the ultimate black pill:
I married my high-school qt when we were 23. We had only been with each other. Our parents helped us purchase a house, I had finished my apprenticeship, she was in her first job as a primary school teacher and everything was going along well.

Then one afternoon she got t-boned by a drunk driver and my life crumbled. 10yrs later and still no new wifey. Had a couple of shitty relationships but nothing substantial, no real chemistry.

If ya find a good one make the most of the time ya have together cunts cos it can all go to shit in an instant.

People can't suspect me as a school shooter because I'm one of the most forgettable people I know. I attempt to be the blandest, most boring, unenthusiastic person there is in public and people forget me or ignore me easily. I don't consciously register for many people.

Pre normalfag internet

Women and sluts, men and chads are all mixed in the same dating pool. You have to actively work to separate the wheat from the chaff. You're never quite sure who you're dealing with. You could date a seemingly normal girl for years before some chad finally makes a move on her and she throws everything away in an instant.

Post normalfag internet

The sluts and the chads have found each other. They can have all of the meaningless sex they want with hundreds of partners. The chads will have their fun before settling down with the best of the sluts. The sluts will either become bitter single mothers, or settle for some beta once they've past their prime.

Meanwhile, chad has never had less access to the good women that are disgusted by this culture, and it has never been easier to tell a woman from a whore; when any woman for whom the idea of meaningless anonymous sex appeals to is already balls deep into that lifestyle, it is blindingly obvious who is worth your time.

Mind you, I'm not saying this is a good thing. All of those single mothers are going to push feminism hard when they're older, and shit out hordes of terrible children. And I'd honestly prefer the illusion of chastity to being surrounded by the openly degenerate. I'm just saying there's an angle to be taken advantage of here.

What's a mog?

These drugs are regularly used in Europe (especially eastern) but totally absent from the American healthcare system, which is why I thought I might mention them since you otherwise would probably never hear of it as I am almost certain even your doctor hasn't. I do a lot of research end experimentation with nootropics which is how I came across these brain extracts.

To complete this thought, women are naturally abitrary because this is necessary that when they are bonded with a man, he can impress upon her a mirror image of himself. She has no loyalty to others, but she will understand that she is materially bound to her husband. This only works under natural conditions of patriarchy. Men are naturally jealous so that we will force our women into submission and impress upon them an image of ourselves. If you allow a woman freedom to act, freedom to think, freedom to live, she will always do it incorrectly. She is not loyal, she has no compassion for those weaker than herself, she has no respect for those stronger than herself. She needs to be reigned in like an animal and made to think and to act as her man mandates. She is made to be ruled over.

I don't know why you feel so threatened by these "chads" (except for middle first pic). Your pics show immature fuccbois who look like they'd have a panic attack dealing with real violence. These are what you call the "beautiful" mice. They prep their body out for looks not function.
it's really dumb, just go with it.

This generation is irreparably FUCKED because our forefathers allowed their women to start making independent decision and our generation's women were raised in that vein. The best chance we have is to basically enslave women, repeal their suffrage, and raise our daughters correctly.

Women are pretty fucking dumb and worthless for everything except being baby factories, but you need to calm down, Achmed.

Huh, I had no idea. Guess I'll ask my doc about them the next time I see him. If they work that'd be amazing; I thought I had plateaued as far as my treatment was concerned. Thanks user.

They want to know you are good enough to get other women. It reassures them.

'you've changed' is a codeword for 'my feelings changed,' and her feelings are tied to her financial and social safety net.

kek

OP has a (1), it's a shit thread but no one seems to care
I assume he meant AMOG, alpha male of group, out alphaing/asserting yourself over whoever they are around. There is a lot of things in PUA shit if you dig far enough, but not worth digging for.

we've had this same thread last month. op is very insecure about himself and assumes everyone is too.

Kike demoralization shill detected. He's peddling literally the same line of shit that Eliot Rodger was obsessed with.

The sexual marketplace is becoming more hypergamous by the day, and social media is facilitating and accelerating this trend, but believing OP's propaganda will destroy your chances with women who would otherwise date you and have sex with you, which is just what he wants.

Literally the guys I see with girls in public are low test paper thin fuccbois or fat manbeards.
Most of the "Chads" I see are alone in public.
You might even be a "Chad" to someone else and not even realize it.

If any thing women are averse to picking a "threatening" or "intimidating" man.
That's just my personal anecdote though.

newfag here (or a (((shill)))), can someone explain the (1),
I've been lurking and I can't figure this shit out. I dont even see a 1 anywhere else on the screen.

Partly yes, but you're rationalizing it too much. Men and women alike get frustrated and excited when others make moves on their partners. Excited because the monkey in their brain is forcing them to make a move fast to keep the relationship together. That slut is chatting up my man, I'm gonna fuck his brains out tonight or he'll stop loving me. That dude is hitting on my girl, I'm gonna beat his ass and make her know she's mine.

Normal people focus on the frustration and would leave a person that made them feel like shit all of the time. But others are like masturbating monkeys addicted to any source of pleasure or excitement, and the thrill of being cucked outweighs the frustration for them. That doesn't mean they're happier this way, it means they have an unhealthy addiction just like any other.

NIGGER WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS 1

Dying with honor as a beta is how they became Chad's in the next life do you even aryan bro

tbh jews have higher IQs than whites due to their eugenic breeding practices back when they were in ghettos

Ashkanazi jews have the highest IQ of any human population

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence#IQ_studies

(5)
(4)

fuck yall, I found it

lame

Yeah but you're using it wrong so you didn't find shit.

hmm that's a good way to get knock the fuck out around me and white guys I know. Fuck bitches, give stitches

I was a Trucker for awhile recently. Don't do it. I come from Southern Cali too and you're not going to find a life that way. You don't realize what the weather can do to a person in the wrong spot and all the good weather places are full of mexican or niggers now. Mexicans in Texas are less hateful than where you live but California women are actually everywhere now. Same hoes wherever you go because the media has created a standard culture. I'd say move to Milwaukee since there are dumb friendly cute white girls there but it's also cold as hell, no jobs, and lots of niggers. If you move to a small area, you're going to be the freak in a van who ran away from home and end up working as somebody's sympathy gimp boy or getting fucked with by the local pigs.

There is no place to run. If you really hate it move to San Luis Obispo and go to the community college. White chicks, gold diggers, keggars, and beach. Not a bad life for a young man.

But don't live in a van down by the river. Earn money, save up. Get a trailer and a truck and a career (even if it's a middle of the road pay career) and go from there.

You shouldn't mating anyways unless you were in a car wreck or something. Don't spread that disease to future generations. Other than that I've met a lot of hot cripple chicks is there no cripple dating sites? I would check it out.

That's what I was thinking. It seems like it would isolate the sluts from the good chicks. My buddy is on one of those sites and shows me all the gross whores he bangs and I want to puke because I wouldn't go near that shit with a 10foot pole. But if they had a nice profile on say OK Cupid like in the old days I wouldn't be able to tell that they were pieces of shit.

No they don't. It's the spoiled two parent brats who are the feminists. They are mad at daddy for only giving them money and not their time, while the mother is political because she has too much time on her hands living a stable life. Single mothers are usually into men because they long for romance. But the kid always comes first and you always are there to support her parenting in the long run.
Honestly, two parent kids are usually the worst little shits and grow up to be normies who vote Obama.

Lol

Don't you fucking leave.

I'm from San Diego, and if all the sensible, commie-hating, hard working men keep leaving, this beautiful state is GUARANTEED to fall to the shitskin hordes.

Stand your ground and be a thorn in the side of every leftist cuck that's trying to destroy what used to be the Wild West.

Don't leave me to fight this one out alone, bro.

Not saying it's rational, it's a heuristic for them. Social stuff is pretty much evolutionary stuff. A girl flirts with someone else? Are you sure she isn't cheating? Better fuck her! Sperm competition. It's never rational if women are involved.

That's not quite what it is, but leave it to PUAs to not be clear.

check first picture. Feminism=/=tumblrinas

lel

Southern California is already lost. Your state taxes feed the machine. Even North Cali is mostly conquered. The Communist Republic of California is reality, it isn't coming back. Come home white man. Your guns and your culture are welcome here.

(checked)
Intelligence Quotient is a jewish concept(not entirely invalid though, just biased towards kikes, saxons, and biased against niggers and slavs)
Kikes aren't smart in a general sense. They're good with money, books, etc but fucking suck at socializing outside their little clique. That's why they fear us so.

Hey dipshits, everything west of the 5 will be underwater once the cascadia zone blows.

Texas is worst than California. I lived in both. It's a shitty looking dry State. There is a bar dedicated to Vlad Lenin a block from the Capital. The politicians are all Globalists traitors. The people are garbage and can't stop bragging that they are from Texas, even when in Texas. The cities are full of niggers and Mexicans just as much as California.
At least California is fun and voted for Trump not Cruz. There is not one redeeming thing about Texas. The women are looks wise are about the same and they're both gold digger obnoxious whores.

Libraries are literally a god tier use of state funding

There is nothing wrong with IQ other then the political correctness around it. Jews are good with verbal shit. They can't into spatial which is why they are scared of nature or physical work. Them being better then us on average with language doesn't bother me so much I would throw out the concept of intelligence.

California is only fun if you're a degenerate or live east of the five where all the natural beauty is.
I do miss the natural beauty often though ;-; I hate living in this box.

Wasn't going for EQ, more pIQ.
Practical Intelligence Quotient, or can the rat actually make it through the maze?
Not throwing it out, just acknlwledging it's skewed in the Jew's favour because it knows it can't survive on its own. Look at fucking israel, would be dust if not for good goy USA protecting their asses from all our old middle-eastern allies.

Preachers daughter trope is real user.

Statistics don't lie, somebody post 'em. Children of single mothers are astronomically more likely to commit crimes, do drugs, get teen pregnant, etc, while children of single fathers are statistically no different from children in stable homes.

A stable, involved father figure is the single most important thing for a girl OR boy's development. A single mother is worse than no mother at all, because she is going to spend all of her time hunting for men and inevitably bringing the shittiest of them home to cause hell for her children.

The only point I'll concede is that having a dad that isn't involved is just as bad. 99% of bad girls either have daddy issues because he was never there for her, or they never respected him because he was an emasculated wage slave.

become chad, cuck.

It's too populous for me, but if I couldn't handle winters I would move there. Its not bad. Your problem is being in cities, or worse, a capitol.

My own state voted for cruz, but I guarantee trump will carry every single county but one. California won't be 90 percent white any time soon, either

I went to the library last week. No one there but two fat tattooed pregnant women watching youtube and being loud, and one cunty old feminist telling me I couldn't sit where I was.

Fuck it. I'm going to start hitting on any girl younger then me and legal I see actually looking at any physical book.

You mean game on OP!

There is natural beauty through the entire state. You didn't get around much. And there is everything you can do anywhere else there.

Someone posted a great article about the tinder scene yesterday which i neglected to save.

Basically the issue here for both genders is the illusion of wanting to "get laid". Both genders innately desire more than what popular hookup culture provides, but dont consciously recognize it.

The fuel for the fire is sex being so easily accessible for both genders and the narrative being pushed. The narrative being during age 20-30 we should be partying, building a career. Biologically men and women want to start families at this age.

But there is no reason to move to Texas I'm saying. It's a shithole, no natural beauty except for some mud lakes. Insane heat, insane storms/floods. Mexicans are treated like equals by whites. And the whites are all fucking rednecks which are just white niggers… Still better than niggers but they're annoying and stuck up. Then there is the city where if it's not a stuck up redneck it's a stuck up hipster. Texas is just full of arrogant people.

Dubs of self deceiving lies

It's more easier to rid of all muslims and jews in the world, rename Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, destroy the Masjid Al-Haram and build in there a Christian Basilica than finding that mythical woman you're talking about.

There is plenty of natural beauty there if you know where to look. It's not my home country, and the swampy stuff and the scrubby badlands don't interest me, but there is plenty to choose from. Get away from the cities and the interstate

Go fucking kill yourself. I'm not from texas but I am a redneck. We look stuck up because you city people are outsiders, and have dead faces and we only have cautious or open faces, and you people think we are making fun of you when we are open and some shit you people do is baffling once we realize you are serious

Think you meant "sex appeal", not "femininity", these days at least. Big difference from both sides. Otherwise, yes, good (albeit somewhat well known) observations.

we hardly knew ye

jewing much? chicks will fuck anything for the right price and jews fuck everyone?

SAAAGE

fucking this.
if you don't think you can compete with any of the guys in OPs pic(s) remove yourself from the gene pool, our race doesn't need anymore cucks.

which race is that? the race of the jew media monster, topkek. go fucken kill yourself you beta cuck.

Not really, most of the beaches are fucked, most of the coastal cities are trash except OC, and I don't find desert beautiful in any regard. barren infirtile land is like barren infertile snatch, nonviable.

Fuck mating, we need to embrace full on eugenics if we want to save the white race. Let the best of males breed with the best of females. Let the governments recruit the participants. This way the future of a nation does not depend on the dating behavior of its individuals.

the post.

disregarding the divine feminine and embracing (((feminism))) is what brought us here. we just need to grow balls and massacre our enemies. women respect strength (not necessarily physical) over everything else.

Or change your name to Chad.

I always bee myself

I'm reminded by that Grandpa who found himself on Holla Forums, his children and grandchildren all died. When asked what he's doing here, he replied he has no life like most people here.

I never enjoyed dating to begin with.

To be honest though I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm too damn tired to bother with online dating, so if it doesn't happen in person and I don't meet anyone IRL, I'll happily accept dying cold and alone.

Fuck it, I'll embrace materialism.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Sure think MGTOW

full story?

your pasta is stale

Please tell us more about dating in late antiquity/pre-digital age, it's SO relevant to the current year.

I know this is bait…but enjoy turning 30. The fire that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

The power men hold over my woman is the power of life and death. Ultimately the government can punish men for beating you dead, or worse, but they can't stop it

Just pull urself up by ur bootstraps kid. I worked a 20 dollar an hour minimum wage job and paid off my 8,000 dollars of college debt within a year after graduating so I could settle down with my highschool sweetheart at 23. We had kids on the way within months. If I can do it, you can too.

How in the fuck is that pedo? In what alternate universe is that seriously considered to be pedophilia? I'd be willing to bet that the majority of relationships in history have had age gaps greater than 5 years. What the fuck are you on about?

No, but some of their stuff does work because they have copied it from people who are naturally good with women.
I've always been a troll irl, and the best girls were always attracted to me in every social group I was in growing up.
I always said what I wanted and never backed down in an argument to spare someone's feelings.
Basically, I have always been /pol, and girls LOVE strength of character and the fact that you don't give a fuck if your views are attacked by everyone around you, you will stand your ground no matter what.
I am a manlet with 6/10 face, average dress sense, not rich, just A. GUY, but my attitude is that of leader of the pack mentally.
Strength of character and always being tthe leader trumps looks with a very high percentage of women.

"Woman", you do know you live on the men's terms right? Any man could overpower you and rape and kill you if he wanted to.

The solution is to abandon this generation of women, chad yourself the fuck up and aim for 18 year olds, then lock that pussy down,

This was more or less the strategy of men throughout all history, so just do it your fucking faggots.

why?

want to know whats going to happen when the economy collapses?

normies will suffer terribly because they didnt see it coming. most chads will become obsolete unless they grew up on farms. same goes for all sluts. a womens golden ticket will become her virginity, and a mans his ability to provide. not his face, not his height, not his muscles.

the "switched on" people are the ones that will survive… the Holla Forumsacks, the alex jones watchers, the gold buyers, the food hoarders, the /k/ommandos, etc.

get used to loli's throwing themselves at you when SHTF.

Reminder that lowering your bodyfat will drastically change your facial features for the better. Unless you have bad genetics as is, of course.

Start doing at least calisthenics at your home.

socially acceptable for bitches to pickup dudes for sex, but its not socially acceptable for men to pickup bitches for sex, it needs to either be acceptable or not acceptable, not both.

Lock it down means get her preg. Don't marry here because she will hate you for it by the age of 24

Fucking Boomers, man

Only faggots say they are a femanon.

Show us your dick, or are you a pussy?

Saved to the /fit/ folder.

Most churches don't mind if you're not practicing, sure they'll try to convert you, but most of the time they won't just kick you out.

t. Mormon

why the fuck do you come to these threads.

is pathetic, how you know you will hate to come here but you come anyway just to be a cunt

you got all the other threads to grovel

Is it wrong that I only opened this thread so I could take a better look at the hotties in the OP?

Also, you are a bitter idiot OP.

Stay mad. I'm outta here

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

SAGE!

you forgot to sage faggot

Fucking /r9k/ autistis sliding this board with inane crap and whining about their sexual failure. 500 replies talking about meaningless crap instead of focusing on the important issues

Yeah, I think I'll just wait for the japs to mass produce robot waifus

holy shit what is the point of being born a male if you losers just unironically grovel online for female praise in your leftists cuck sheds.

pathetic.

If any of what you said actually happened, you wouldn't be here.

chan are places where social autists gather because they are unable to have proper lifes, you don't have to lie on the internet, we're all sad people, we all need to improve, you can't do that by lying.

*sips bear*

WE ARE ALLL THE SAAAAAYMEEEE

speak for yourself neet fattie, we don't even live in the same hemisphere or have the same BMI.

Go with the idea that you're too busy doing productive/fun things to give a fuck about social media. I think that's what's starting to slowly happen. Facebook isn't even that "cool" anymore. Although, perhaps it is just because of instagram and snapchat, but fuck them I'm not getting into those two. I regret getting Facebook even, though it was probably inevitable.

Everywhere? If you see a qt gilr on the street just go up to her and woo her. There also this shitty phone app called muscal.ly which userbase is mostly consist of girls between 12-18. You may want to try it.

OP, why did you chose three homosexuals for the second pic? GTFO with that disgusting bullshit.

Me neither. I just don't give a fuck anymore. Bitches brought that shit upon themselves. Mass gropings, rapes, sexual slavery… I don't even blink. Stockpiling ammo and equipment, training hard, fucking a whore once a month for 50 Euro.

I'm ready for the apocalpyse. Bring it on.

aim for 12

hit 18

wtf kill yourself now

I have a great woman.
They exist, but as some other anons of said, the sluts make the most noise.
The good ones stay to themselves and a few hobbies they like with female friends.

Literally, literally, this is all of you have?

Manpigs are pathetic and useless. The sooner you stupid boyim are eradicated, the better.

Godammit, fucking THIS! Phones are the ultimate cockblock. It used to be like this:

Now women just stare into their phones for HOURS on end! I've fucking seen it! It's crazy. What the fuck could they possibly be looking at? What is so interesting as to keep their attention for that long?

Then you realize it's nothing. They're scrolling through selfies from their friend's party last night and swiping left on tinder. Even though they HATE their friend's party and are jealous as fuck, they'll STILL keep scrolling and leave a cute comment, thinking of how they'll one up them with a wine and cat selfie or some snap back cap, puma wearing beta they drag to the bar.

Now, these women are consuming resources, driving new cars and socking away all the benefits, gasoline, housing and employment that could have gone to a man to provide for a healthy family. Let that sink in.

Let it sink in that there are millions of spoiled white women and fat niggers who occupy a bullshit paper pushing job and account for HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars in resources and credit a year to float out their lifestyle (often going into debt that the government forgives)…
SO THEY CAN SPEND THEIR TIME GETTING DRUNK AND SCROLLING FOR HOURS THROUGH INSTAGRAM IN A STATE OF CONSTANT JEALOUSY AND HATE

The only way to reconcile this is asceticism or the brutally lonely journey to a life where you try to fix it. The earth is slowly dying, humans are racing towards nothing. Pursue happiness with diligence for you AND ONLY YOU AND YOUR KIN! Void your contract with the world. You are alone here and are the sole patrician of your domain in a world that is falling apart.

And most of them are in debt. It's like maths and common sense are just bullshit mumbo jumbo to them. They end up with an overdraft bigger than their income along with a credit card or two maxed out at about $14000, which they can only barely pay the minimum amount on. Yet they still have a phone that costs $90 a month or more to keep and many of them have another sim card that they don't even fucking use but has 14 months of an 18 month contract to pay off because they never took insurance and dropped the 1st phone in the loo whilst looking at selfies and reading about some dumb fat ass celeb whilst taking a fucking shit. They then dress and act like sluts so they can pick out a man with a good looks/wealth ratio to pay for everything..

I fucked and 'kept' a string of bitches in the past, helping out, wasting time, effort, money etc, just to see them get fat and then suddenly I wake up from my stupor and kick them the fuck out. Been without a woman for a 4 years now (in my mid 40's) and I think I found peace and God. I can do what I want when I want without some horrible little demonoid whispering in my ear all the time about a bunch of bullshit.

IMO women should have babies and then fuck off.

As if they're going to allow sex robots goy

Jackpot answer. Kek concurs.

That sounds like a hellish world.

Sorry, I have pride and want to see my own children born and raise my own children. Im selfish like that.

Gayer than Liberace sucking a glitter-covered rainbow horsedildo.

This IS the current situation

Go on younow and talk to these dumb bitches. There is enough of them who want older dudes.

Got a 17 yr old tit cow now, and others from there. Some of these girls totally don't care about age, they just want to be desired by a man, not idiotic boys

The phone is a dealbreaker. The first and last time I met someone (on Twitter of all places) she was zoned into the phone. Ended thd date early.

Don't put up with their bullshit, just walk.

Already on it my man. This is the best tactic available for us right now. if Im not mistaken, this tactic isnt too different than the one in use for thousands of years before (((feminism))).

This, frankly.

Absolutely. Broke it off with some bitch because of that. I cant tell you how much of a turnoff it is when shes looking at her fucking phone when were out. Nope. See ya cunt.

Now thats some top notch LARPing there faggot