75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars
75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-moment-man-hit-car-8470087
imgur.com/a/Dqlg8
archive.is/Yy5qu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women scare me with their ability to "rationalise" absolutely any wrongdoing as the fault of everyone else. It makes sense that psychology has become an elaborate way to explain a child's or races' behaviour since it was taken over by women.

Good on him.

I came.

Will's a fucking legend.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WILL DID NOTHING WRONG!

Smash the V8-triarchy!

Feminism ruins what would be otherwise another happy marriage thanks feminism!

Based Will

He was shit-testing her and all she had to do is be patient and keep her fucking feelings about "life expectations and achievements" in check.
He already said "he saw her" in his future, but by the way he disposed of her, it would seem he kinda knew what the deal would be and expected her to give in.

I heard of rich guys doing similar stuff - seeing how the woman will treat them as a poor guy before "revealing the prince". Women always seem so baffled when the guys are the ones in charge and doing the choosing, it's so alien to them that a man can have options.

That's what happens when u become a feminist, it's toxic shit. She got what she deserved. Maybe if she stops whining on everything she'll find another guy.

you forgot to sage :^)

noice.

Our entire civilisation is now, by (((design))), completely prostrated by the desire of woman to force reality into acquiescence before her inane, self-indulgent fantasies.

Nothing has any value any more, because everything HAS to be rationalized, and thus accommodated, by her infantile and vainglorious worldview: those few horrible things, which cannot be entertained by the femiborg's perfidious imagination must be hidden, lampooned or destroyed.

A people simply cannot support for long the joyless life-denigration and trenchant denialism attendant to the female hivemind having run amok: or having (((been unleashed))).

Tbh this all reads a little too conveniently like what one of us would want/expect a feminist to write.
Can't tell if it's real.

she wants sympathy from the other women so she writes it like that, which ironicly makes it really funny for people like us

Good read

As history shown time and again, young males with no chance for "settling" (finding a financially reliable career and having a family that they can support with that career) are the best fuel for war and revolution. Given that current political trends aim to disenfranchise white males, it is not surprising that right-wing structures are arising to absorb these men and channel their frustrations into restoring traditional social structures that would provide them with a chance to settle.

What a fucking legend.

Aaaahhhh, the eternal woman.

Vid related, requesting the image collage if anyone has it (with the multiple tiny images each with a wall of text).

Agreed.
It's taking too long tbh.
One thing I console myself with is the fact that this will pass: that we do not, contrary to the messages delivered by the globalists and their left wing marionettes, live in a perpetual present, ideologically speaking.

I can only imagine that this young lady eventually strained the boundaries of reality so profoundly with her cognitive dissonance, that the universe was forced to suck her into a black hole: tweeting about sex and the city as she went.

women

This one I dont relly get, just a gal missing her companion, nothing wrong about that.

Ha ha ha. Will's a champion.

It is a continuation of the first post.

Read the username.

It's the same gold digger.

Oh FUCK, my sides! I'd completely forgotten about BASED STAG.

Good fortune and many dead trannies will come to you, but only if you post

STAGS HATE FAGS

in this thread.

Low effort.
You have to post an image with text above, white background, text below and an image in the centre.
0/10 for effort.
Low energy.

Lol shut up you dumb faggot britbong. Don't you have some Muslim cock to suck?

Back to Reddit with you!

God bless you Will.

…so, er, why are we against MGTOW again
hope he finds a q/t aryan and makes car-loving white crackerlets

More like the media promotes these ideas of prostrating to women.

Men typically don't.

Which often shocks women who throughout their 20's are partying and treating men like trash, since they were young and pretty which allowed them to find men that wanted to romance them into a serious relationship.

They think this process of getting away with loads of shit because of their looks will continue on until they get that storybook life they've seen in the movies and tv shows they've watched, only to get a cold hard dose of reality as they hit their 30's. Because those men in their 30's that are established the way those women want, are not going to marry some woman that wants the world handed to them with nothing in return when those men could instead bang some 20 something girls and dump them afterward.

I know one woman is in her mid 30's. She'd gone through dating guys purely because they'd pay for some nice meals and then never sleep with them. She dated a nice guy for several years, but would get drunk constantly and piss their bed. She even slept with a homeless guy once, which ended up really screwing her as she got pregnant and went through with it because she figured her mom would pay for it since she wanted a grandkid.

Only problem was, the 30 something then treated her mom like garbage even after getting thousands of dollars a month spent on her, and got cut off since she kept treating her entire family like garbage. She tried getting into dating again to find some nice wealthy guy figuring she'd get married finally, and could only find guys in their 50's that'd date her. She didn't realize that as a single mother in her 30's that this is all she could really get nor that she might as well be thankful for it. So now she lives just scraping by and tries to use what food stamps she can, all because she couldn't stop acting like a selfish cunt just when family were around.

because the overall ideology is retarded drivel that is basically "never deal with females ever again, gg no rm", the only good idea to come out of itthat i remember is avoid terrible women, which should be a given to any sane male that can see the signs.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this one.

The women sounds like a gold digger for sure but the guy sounds like a typical modern degenerate.

What if he finds a women who wants the money not for her but because she wants a large white family? is he going to pull the same shit, because it sure sounds like it.

Inb4 mgtow yelling whiteknight

That woman sounds mentally ill

fucking ledgend

also
will sounds like the comfiest boyfriend

I was only trolling m8o. I was a MGTOW for about 10 minutes, then decided to just go full Holla Forums

it does seem reasonable to want to know about his income for their future.
who knows what they wanted out of their own futures though, that was never explained.

This. It's not that unreasonable to want to know where a relationship is headed, especially at the ripe old age of 26 though she really seemed more concerned about getting treated for dinner and shit

Also this

He really seems to be.
Anyway this thread is an anti rage but it's not anti disappointment, especially since I read earlier about HPV becoming more and more prevalent.

I wish there was a way to check in in 30 years and see her face scarred with misery.

It would cheer me up.

Yeah, she's a gold-digging whore but she dodged a bullet right there.

Anyone that does it ought to kill themselves.

Reading these was so satisfying. What a completely self-unaware bitch. Hope she dies miserable and alone.

it's from halfchan, what did you expect? there is some solid advice in it, doesn't make it all good.

Just read the whole thing, I can't believe the perception here is such.

He's an idiot, plain and simple.

This guy is no hero. If she had left him because of not getting treated like a princess that would be one thing, but he made no notion that he could marry her, support raising and educating children, or be financially stable in case of an unforeseen situation.

betacucks/fems detected. This guy has no obligation to flash his money to anyone, if she really loved him, she would cut him some slack instead of demanding he treats her.

He dodged a bullet and is now enjoying some righteous pussy that isn't desperate for flamboyant dates and makin-it-rain money. Stay mad.

Notice how she uses the words
Basically she fucked up. Any rational person would discuss the future instead of just dumping someone straight up like she does.

betcha she didn't say "I don't want our children to starve." betcha she didn't mention children at all. Just "you're not ambitious enough", "other people on faceberg are blowing money on vacation homes."

that second image is kind of loopy
also the maker of it is a pleb
This is a good insight into the mind of someone who probably 'gets motivated' by Tony Robbins and that sort of loony shit.
They're also a pleb.

This

What kind of man wants to sit around collecting a paycheck for the rest of his life? I don't think I could ever stop working at least in some capacity. If I wasn't working for pay and making sure that my children and grandchildren could live a comfortable life then I'd at least be volunteering or making my family or community better in some way. Jesus christ man what a loser.

Seems like he put out the impression he was essentially unemployed and useless while dodging the question of their future together.

he clearly had enough money to be comfortable about himself and his future, and he sure as hell isn't obligated to do shit for his community, just like it isn't obligated to do anything for him

test

you're reading this like a man wrote it. She didn't say "what kind of future do you see for us?" She was coy and ambiguous right up until she called him a loser and expected him to try and keep her from walking out.

SLOTH
AUTISTIC LOLBERG

A good man works, no matter how much money he has and he owes everything in his life to society, history, culture. He's bound by honor to help build it.

Tell me more, wagecuck. Tell me how you want to feed the families of Shenne'qua and Ray'ray instead of pursuit your own goals and passions.
Also it's obvious from the post he worked as a session-guitarist. u read, nigga?

She was angry that he torrented movies. She was angry that the soup he cooked for her wasn't extravagant.

mgtow was a gateway to the redpill for me

Yeah, sure, what if she was niggeresse and she stuck around? Then it would be about something more than "love", responsibility to traditional values, race etc.

And you would be right. He does, in case he wants a traditional family, display himself as a provider. There he failed.

Sure, he might've pulled

But what he's going to end with will be just settling down with a woman where being with a lazy fuck is an upgrade (meaning low quality).

He was in it for the fuck, she wanted a family. He's wasting her time. If she was anything but a dumb woman, she would've figured it out already, but that's how it works.

Nigger, getting "pre-drunk" is something my company was doing when I were early teens and just discovered alcohol.

Do you want traditional families? She was on for it. He was not. If there is some cosmic justice to that, then I'm not seeing it.

This is the only reasonable objection that was in my mind while reading it. However, it came without a warning. 1 year in terms of female youth is a lot of time to be wasted.

i bet you like plato and socrates, faggot
kindly step out of my sunlight, pleb

Based Will.

Starting to be every single day I see shit like this, holy shit. I sincerely hope there's not people on Holla Forums who don't buy into this type of stuff. Identify bad females, avoid. Identify good females and make yourself appealing on a personal level. Not too difficult.

Of course I do, you fucking cunt.

You're shit at reading into women.
She didn't care about a family. She wanted fancy houses and more cars. She even said it, retard.

It's not that uncommon a string of events for many women, especially those spoiled for years growing up.

They face no rejection for years and constantly have people apologize for their actions, which results in them never learning to accommodate anyone else under any conditions.

You have some serious lapses in judgment.

I'm sorry but I will never side with Will here. He obviously doesn't really care about her anyway, with his "fine by me" comment. I can understand her concerns if you want to have a future with (white!) children, you can't do that with a guy who doesn't work or have an income.

i don't get how she thinks he had no income
he wasn't starving and he wasn't homeless
he clearly had enough money to survive just fine, she just didn't know how much and from what source

You might as well post those Quentin comics about wage slaves.

Because he wasn't working and everything he did indicated that he tried to save money.

The nobility may not have children?

she didn't see him work
and that means he has no income?

What?

Given only her account, you won't side with the guy. That's to be expected. She'd have to be a complete harpy to fail to write herself sympathetically enough for some of us. I reckon, only having her account, that her confrontation was a lot nastier than described, and that he was blindsided by the concerns that motivated the confrontation.

Well, in the several month long relationship, indeed he never saw him work and when he was asked he was just being vague, on top of trying to save on everything. That only indicates you have little disposable income. Be honest now.

Still I don't see a reason to cheer for Will, especially when you haven't heard his side of the story.

Even the brightest of thinkers need doers, user

Tits or GTFO

bruh, me and my parents eat/live like this guy, it doesn't mean we're the lowest form of society that isn't homeless
the guy just wanted to keep his money rather than wasting it on a girl that will dump him in a few months because of money. is that a crime?

Tell me about Barrel Man
How does he philosophy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope
he doesn't give a shit

I am kind of rich. Several million in the bank and in various assets. Make from 1-10k a day from work I did a few years ago. From apps. I live super frugally. My shoes are pretty worn, but very comfortable. Same deal with many of my clothes. My car is older, looks pretty beat up, but runs well. My apartment is pretty small, but I've lived in bigger places and I always had rooms I never went into for months - so what's the point? I cook the majority of my own meals a majority of the time. I use cast iron for almost everything, no fancy kitchen toys. I trim my hair buzzed cut with a trimmer. I rarely go out to each, rarely go watch movies. I prefer nature when I go out.

Dated a bunch of girls but they all without question turned out to be gold digger, hypergamous types - it's purely female nature that society pushes them toward. Even women who are not as attractive as others. Being religious or not doesn't matter. Eventually they get cabin fever for more because of social media showing them what their friends are doing. They want a Sex in the City adventure full of expensive shit they'll only used once, accumulating shit that's meaningless. I've had women break up with me for the same reason. Me being chill and enjoying life comfortably, because I already worked hard in the past and have more than enough money to live on forever. When I've revealed that I have money to one woman it was a big mistake. She went crazy, harassed me for a long time, did a lot of stupid shit that only harmed herself in her social circle. So even if there is some schadenfreude in that I recommend guys with money don't.

this thread is comfy af

after all those, what women are left? maybe 1% of women?

That's at least with a family already in place. These people still have to start one. Do you know how much kids cost?

well he never said that he wants kids

Are niggers here seriously taking the femnazis side?
She clearly wanted shit for herself. Shes another cunt modern woman in love with the princess role without any sense of duty. If she really had that sense of duty she would have stayed and just demand that if Will DID think of her he had to think of her and bloody kids.

She didnt say that. She didnt think it. She was thinking of fancy weddings and honey moons like mechanicbro's bitch.

So what if she doesn't see him work?

He didn't feel like talking about it (likely to avoid gold diggers) and instead wanted a woman for who he was. She instead wanted a man that flashed money around as evidenced by the reason she dumped him. She later says it was because of seeing friends getting married, but that's really just a bullshit excuse a lot of women use to suggest they want a man that makes more money.

Maybe you just don't know many women so that marriage comment seems like a genuine sign she wants a future with him?

You have to keep in mind that there is a key difference between the ways men and women date. Men want someone they can have a steady and loving life together with, while women want someone with money.

He felt like ensuring they were compatible romantically, she felt like ensuring she was with a guy that was loaded.

And someone doesn't need to make six figures to live well. Many people have families and make less than that.

If in her mind this focus on money seemed reasonable, then they weren't going to be a good match so he was right to do as he did, and it's a way of doing things which most men would respect.

To be fair the person who made that list has far too high standards for some things. Discounting every single blonde is pretty much shooting yourself in the foot and highlighting your own hypocrisy when the other half says that only women care about appearances. First and third image is probably best.

not much. Kids are not that expensive. (((Some people))) want you to wait far longer than you need to and to spend so much on your kids that you dread having more than one.

just look at some of her youtube videos

is it even possible to be more of a clichéd white girl

If he said avoid all fake blondes it would at least make some sort of sense.

That said, in my experience redheads are generally a bit crazier than the rest

Well, I just disagree with you completely. But whatever, I'll just stop arguing now and agree to disagree.

Women are machines designed to produce children and gain access to resources for them. If a man wants a permanent relationship with a woman, he has to show that he has access to such resources, or is likely to in the future.

Think about 50's sitcom relationships. Did the men sit at home all day and play the guitar, or did they go to work and bring home a paycheck for the wife and kids?

If she got married with some guy that worked once in a blue moon, and ended up like thrash with 5 kids running around in dirt, you'd still say it's her fault. And it would be.

Female fixation on resources is biologically not without reason. It's not all that fuzzy and romantic but it is mandatory, so long as she doesn't expect you to be a millionaire (meaning, being willing to be a provider once the kids are in place and bringing in some spending cash).

sounds like my life right now, but none of it is expensive. just a bad habit of buying things to fix and never using them, I have more fucking small engines than I know what to do with.

I forgot an important one.

I sweer on me mum, most everyone is low energy these days, aye.

APPLY YOU'RESELFS

You're a dumbass mate.
She admitted how great he was personality-wise and how well they connected. She literally broke up with him because she thought he was a poorfag.

Would he have really wanted to stay with her? Always wondering if it was him or his money that was attractive? He cut the money out of the equation and got his answer.

If you want traditional healthy gender roles, that means men have to take the role of the provider. Will didn't show one single sign of being able to sustain a family above the poverty line.

Penniless NEETs rarely make good fathers and husbands unless they get their shit together, not just doodle on the guitar all day while watching old documentaries.

Are we being shilled or is the MGTOW/double standard crowd so big here nowadays?

Did she go hungry? Did she bring up kids to see if hed have enough so THEY dint go hungry.

Providing =\= spoiling

Men are given a raw deal nowadays, no wonder the guy keeps himself in that way, he simply avoids gold diggers and enjoys himself the way he wants. He can have any woman he wants and it is his right to be picky, so I see no reason to favour this particular girl. He found himself another one in due time, so he can keep rolling on indefinitely if he wants.

Gold digger is a woman that attaches herself to extremely rich providers.

This guy was:
1) Extremely modest
2) Didn't do anything to change his situation

She went on for almost a year with that. That's not exactly a gold digger.

I can sort of see your point tbh, about him just laying about and stuff.

It really comes across like he desperately wants to avoid gold-diggers (which he's possibly used to).

My main reason for believing that she likely is a neurotic, flaky, gold-digger is that she describes 'marriages' and 'babies' as 'accolades'.

This sort of thing is a linguistic tip-off to me that a woman is suspect. It's actually extremely typical of modern women tbh: viewing everything through the prism of spirit-crushing mindless materialism - nothing means anything to them beyond a dopamine rush and the number of likes they receive of facebook.

Terrible people. He probably did dodge a bullet. He was probably also, already aware that their relationship wasn't going far.

Hello, tradcon. Can't stand differing viewpoints? Always need a hugbox of like minded individuals? Holla Forums is a hurtbox. Not your safe space.

Why should I marry a whore whose rode the cock carousel only so she can divorce me after she gets bored, lie about something like abuse, take the kids and turn them against me saying I abandoned them, have the state force me to give her half my shit but alimony. I don't like the idea of putting a loaded gun into my mouth just for the thrill. If women are programmed to be hypergamous then why should I try to keep them around by flaunting what I have when I can just get a new, younger girl every few months for free? When I didn't hide my wealth when I was younger I got more attention, but it was even more obvious all they wanted was the access to assets. Nothing about me, nothing about family. Just money, lifestyle, fame, affluence, social standing. Fuck that shit.

Sometimes I meet women who I think may be good, but it is always a show. They are always materialistic, because that is their core instinct, but their instincts have been perverted, they have been allowed to be greedy, and to be willing to destroy good things because they saw a glimmer of a chance for a +1 bump in whatever they have at the moment. I can't fault them for their nature, but I refuse to deny their animal nature and how it manifests within our current society.

Older men who live within a more traditionalist society think these days are like the old days. Western civilization isn't crumbling because I won't fall on my sword, man up, and marry a whore who will never love me. It's crumbling because you and your fathers wanted to get your dicks wet so you gave power to greedy whores who have hate for you, hate for themselves, and hate for western civilization.

Guys who say to get a moderately attractive girl from a small town don't know shit. The Internet is everywhere. With every day, more women are becoming poisoned to the orgy of status that is the envy of the higher social order.

Stop LARPing christcuck.

Please type more.

(Checked)

STAGS HATE FAGS

She looks jewish, tbh.

I agree. I thought the woman in the OP was actually reasonable. Women are bred to think about providing a comfortable nest for their children, and Will made all indications he would not do that.

If they went their separate ways and he found himself a new woman, then he's clearly more satisfied with himself than she is when she still feels for him and plunges herself into an emotional turmoil when she saw him move on.

Again, the guy was not offering or proposing to be more than he was and made no over statements about his situation one way or the other, but did show her affection and did say that "he saw her" in their future. She was the one that started demanding that he changes - he clearly did not appreciate that (protip: unless you are clearly a deadbeat with no redeemable qualities whatsoever, no guy wants to or appreciates being told to change) and got rid of her. Again, consenting adults with free will, you cannot blame him for anti-family behaviour because he's not a typical guy, but then he is free to do what he perceives as right for him..

Do you guys also believe every woman gets raped every day?

The instant anyone unironically uses 'shitlord' it makes it clear that everything they subsequently say is going to be reactionary snowflake bullshit.

I love how it starts full tumblr, then she reels her neck in once he reacts then finally she's despondent all due to her running her mouth over nothing.

Will is my god damned hero.

Super simple stuff, goy! Get married! Feed the beast!

STAGS HATES FAGS

A MTGOW calling anyone else a goy is funny shit.

topkek.
Gold digger btfo.

Much as there is faulty bullshit in there I've had the Borderline Natural Dye + Histrionic Actor female and she was an ignorant self important cunt with shitty taste.

Absolutely incapable of taking criticism and reacted to human feelings like they were pox ridden genitalia being rubbed in her face.

Quite what they're expecting or how they expect to have a fulfilled life is beyond me.

Will had more than enough to provide a comfortable nest. But with the way the courts are nowadays, the woman can just divorce him and reap that tasty alimony dosh.

If I was THAT rich, I'd be scared shitless to date any woman. When the payday gets to be that high, you end up dealing with shit like Johnny Depp's going through. They will trample you for that money. Embed related.

Will did the smart thing. He protected himself, he protected what was his, and he was screening to find a woman that was perfectly fine being with a frugal man, liked him for who he was, not for the money. Poster proved that she wasn't one of them, wanting him to spend money on her. She says it herself at the end.

Yes, goy! Very good. Nothing bad will ever happen to you. Trust me! You are one of the smart ones. Get married! It's a good idea! You're smart. You'll pick a good woman. Hey, and even if it doesn't work out, at least you had some kids, right? Well, you think they're yours anyway, and that's what counts. Best of all I'll take my cut in divorce court, it's win win!

This one is about half rage and half anti-rage.

It's great seeing a spoiled commie ruining her life but it's sad that the father is basically losing his daughter.

Nightmare. From that list

TOP ROW
Self important
Childish
Shit taste
Hairy
Astrology
Nigger dialect

SECOND ROW
No sense of self preservation
Ignorant
Old
Fat

THIRD ROW
Stroppy
Idiot celebs
'Define monagamy' She can't even spell monogamy so it's no surprise she's a huge whore.
Idiot celebs

FOURTH ROW
Hates men
Astrology
Skeletons in closet

FIFTH ROW
Old
Stupid
Either self important or self destructive
Self destructive
Self destructive
No class in mates

I think I'll pass thanks.

STAGS HATE FAGS

Nah, I think you're jumping the gun too far into possibilities. Staying with what we can know, Will just behaved like a jewey stoner to me. If you've not taken your girl out to a nice restaurant in a year and never shown any ambition, what other reason does she have to think other than he'd be a bad provider for her kids? And that she already valued him as an individual over his lack of gumption for a year already shows she's above the average female in terms of materialism.

STAGS HATE FAGS

She's someone that decided she wanted to be a gold digger. If she was happy with the guy and enjoying what life they had then she would have stayed with him, instead she decided he had to change for her rather than she changing for him. She easily could have decided she needed to earn more money to help provide for them or that they could do with less, or she could have even just tried having a conversation with him about the future, instead she chose to dump him while thinking he was some loser that needed to change for her.

assuming that what the bitch said is true will is also to blame

the image he projects is that of a hippy stoner with no future, any woman that stays with someone like that has to have her judgement called into question, for 99.99% of the cases it just is a stoner with no future

whoever will is completely right in hidding his true wealth, to avoid obvious golddiggers
the best approach will could have taken was faking a nebulous self employed carriere
getting up and going to some rented office once in a while, stating you sell apps or something vague, so you can pretend to be working will shitposting on the internet
this then presents the image of being a normalfag who does not let red lights flash for women

in this exact case: will probably should have spend some time on managing his estate rather then just wait on the next paycheck
whoever the girl is a real golddigger and the only reason she still "loves" him is because of the money and the promise of a carefree live of luxury
if will was a poorfag she would have made fun of him at that NYE party

Waste money on renting a place to go to just to prove to a woman that you're working some particular job?

There's no evidence they even talked about what he did for a living. She seemed to go off the mindset that he "rarely worked" to decide he must be a deadbeat rather than someone that rarely needed to work.

If he did what you suggested it would have just promoted the idea in her mind that he did have money to gold dig for.

This, my first thought reading from the woman's perspective is, "Well, sweetheart, we can't raise kids on farts and sunshine." But she didn't care, all she cares about is being able to post about "her husbands third property" on Facebook. Motherhood didn't even cross her mind.

Like a wave, things go to their extremes, then revert back to the opposites. Kind of like what must go up, always comes down.

The ancient Chinese knew this.

She painted herself in a fucking bad light. Her stated motivation for broaching the issue with him was "I was jealous of my vapid whore Facebook friends." Not a single word about a family or children. Just materialism. I guarentee you this cunt doesn't want kids.

lol'd

I understand this position. She just wanted him to not be a piece of shit

sage for zero effort.

Based Pete.
Also, nice Hitler dubs.

Moral of this thread. You can never make some women happy. Either you work too much, or don't care enough about future. You're either too clingy and possessive, or so distant. Most women operate on feels, and will rationalize it in the most convenient way at the time.

There is a reason divorce rates are skyrocketing, as anons have said itt, marxist kikery breaking down tradition and nature. It doesn't matter if you're married to these women or just a fuck and run. Either way, you're still dumping a load in them and praying it doesn't ruin your life. We all know who foots the bill for these broken families, and for all their equality, it's not women.

My point is, even though our birthrates are dwindling, trying to form a family with a snake out of desperation doesn't help. I would argue it hurts, because it's creating more broken homes and everything that comes with them.

I've seen OP many times, and the thing that sticks with me is that after their breakup, the first thing she did was date and have a couple of "tinder flings". She was fucking multiple strangers cocks for funsies. Further lowering her value to the "mr. right" she's looking for. This problem won't fix itself to at least the next generation. It's up to us, as young men, to have honor and integrity.

Focus on the good girls, shame and degrade the whores. Like the Reich, we should show how much reverence and respect we have for family women. Marxists/feminism has made it a badge of shame, that needs to change.

Stag hates fags

If you can't write 75 characters, you probably shouldn't post it.

This is why I have a facebook and have every single person from middle school up friended.
I want to watch their lives fall apart, they'll post it too, when they are alone and bored they always turn to social media.

Like this one girl who was thin in highschool, got pregnant, had her bf leave her and get married someone else, lives off child support, is fat now, has 2 kids she can barely afford and 1 on the way and other then the one kid doesn't know who the father is.

She posts all of it up thinking people are going to view her sympathetically and not say to themselves, "what a fucking mess"

My fucking sides, I needed this
10/10

Man, I can totally connect with Will. I was in a car accident and got a decent stack of bux from it, and my grandpa passing left me his land with his house on it that has been paid off for years which I rent out for $1,700/mo. I also work and make a nice pretty penny, but goddamn I am a stingy bastard. My ex of four years didn't realize how financially stable I was because I would bitch about how much my bills were and would turn in cans and bottles all the time. I'm doing this shit crap while I'm young so when I get older I can live like a fucking king.

She broke it off after four years. I shut the door and didn't look back. Her sister called me and told me she was in the hospital and was asking to see me. I texted a picture and said, "you can print that out." The last two messages from the ex/her family after I texted the picture were: "that's cold" in which I responded with, "as ice"

There are no good females.

Because everyone is still fucking thirsty and can't admit that women are completely ruined and that everything is doomed.=

Ashes and Echoes

women like that don't exist anymore. End of Story.

t. mtgow virgin

Reported for being a fucking retard. He’s right.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. I'm not a virgin, and even if I was, that still wouldn't make me wrong.

As the Molyjew says: NOT AN ARGUMENT!

(Checked)

Thanks, user. It's nice to be vindicated sometimes.

Now help me sage this shit thread.

Ashes and Echoes

k

Another bitter mgtow faggots who hates women and claims to know all about them, even even though he's never even talked to one.

(Unchecked WASTE OF DUBS)

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Everything is shit and you know it. The world is doomed and you know it. EVERYONE WILL SUFFER FOR ETERNITY AND YOU KNOW IT!

Ashes and Echoes

You are a defeatist cuck and you know it.
That, or you are a D&C shill. Take your doom and gloom elsewhere.

You idiot. That's classical aristocratic behavior. Inherit your father's land and maintain it. He doesn't need to farm it, merely use it for fossil fuels which is what runs the world now instead of agriculture.

Typical modern degenerates in his age range get mauled by kike wives while under massive Jewish usury.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT LONG!

Defeatism is the only rational reaction. What else is there? There is no hope of victory. There is nothing but Eternal Agony.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

And that's why there is no hope.

The only "good girls" that confidently exist are inside the hearts and dreams of men.

The outside world, or at least the parts of the world riddled with jewish fingerprints, is a cesspool of mediocrity, baseness, and bereft of inspiration. Inspiration is one of the things that matters most in life to the higher being (while the form is only a means), so whether it takes the form of a fictional character or your imagination or a romanticization, the inspiration is what gives it depth of soul, granting them more substance than the herd of lemmings out there that follow the jewish fiddler into an increasingly more sterile and uninspired world.

You cannot "focus on the good girls," they need to be created. The same can be said about most men. Everyone is about as sterile as iron bars. Welcome to Kali Yuga.

nice trips bro

Well it's a good thing you always echo your posts in case there are newfags in the thread that haven't realised that you are a shill.

The caricatures that people ITT post are not representative of all women anymore than the leftist hypercuck men are representative of all men. It's a matter of focus and the bitter mgtow faggots want you to focus on the worst women in existance and draw the conclusion that one is representative of all.
it's classic divide and conquer.

ALL BLACKS ARE CRIMINALS

==ALL COPS ARE PIGS

It is pathetic that people are falling for it.

Thanks, user. But, it's true.

And you CANT! YOU CANNOT CREATE THE WOMAN! YOU CANNOT CREATE THE MAN! ALL THAT IS ON THE TABLE IS ON THE TABLE! You are either dirt or Iron. End of story.

Call it whatever you want, I'm right and you know it. They know it too. Every last bit of life is filth and there is no cure save for Universal Death.

Ashes and Echoes

Liar. All women are like that. All blacks are Criminals. All cops are pigs. Everyone is the worst of everyone ever.

EVERYTHING IS SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT

Ahhhhh Liv Boeree, stop triggering me.

Holla Forums can't into not rage

Because I'm right and you know it. That's why. Because the universe is rage inducing, and the only purpose is torture.

And then you realize that EVERY WOMAN IS LIKE THAT!

There is no hope.

Ashes and Echoes

But most blacks do have a criminal record.

This relativism is why some of you continue to believe that there is a good man/woman waiting for you around the corner. You're just going to get trapped by a shitty female due to the initial anima projection that makes her seem like the perfect one. This happens because you focus on flesh and bone so much in a world where that flesh and bone is decayed and rotten.

Cry about it, white knight.

And the spirit is sucked dry and the soul is nonexistant!

ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

I'm sure this bitch only ever targeted /fit/broes.

They all do.

It's not even about women or blacks or whatever it's about seeing the worst in everyone and being cyncical and defeatist about everything. I am not going to let some shill invalidate my personal experiences by making me focus on caricatures and extremes.

It's just MGTOW kikes shitting up the thread, m8. Note how most of them are only here to shill being autistic virgins.

Whatever. MGTOW is right and you know it. All women are shit and you know it. There is nothing in this world but eternal misery.

Go way SINEAD

MGTOW shills are just pawns. The prime instigators don't even care where the battle lines are drawn, as long as people are fighting with each other. That's why gamergate and FGTOW are such a big deal, because a whole generation of boys is now picking fights with girls under the guise of fighting "feminism" or whatever.

Nobody is allowed to come together with anyone. Nobody is allowed to have role models and nobody is discuss topics calmly & intelligently, because that would bring down whole D&C system.

Man vs Woman
Rich vs Poor
White vs Black
Protestant vs Catholic
Police Officer vs Non-Police Officer
Military vs Civilian
Businessman vs Worker

>Women are shit because they don't live up to my degenerate anime fantasies.
Cool opinion, Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the white house?

Why don't you peddle that shit to the shitskins then, chaim?

Whatever. It's always going to be that way. Unity is impossible. Watch what happens when you try.

You can't come together with anyone because everyone hates everyone. Nobody loves anyone. There is nothing in this world but Misery and Pain.

Everything is shit and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

ANIME BELONGS IN THE TRASH

Women are shit. End of story. Men are trash. End of story. Everyone is filth and the world will soon be purged in Nuclear Fire.

I don't have to peddle anything. I'm just telling you the truth you don't want to hear because it makes you feel bad.

ETERNAL. ALL CONSUMING. WITHOUT END

I'm being critical but not defeatist. I suggested a way to fix this and that's the power of creation. What better way to fix a dead world? The major problem first of all is failing to recognize that it is dead, clinging instead to the comforting belief that we'll find the heart that beats in twine with ours out there when she's inside of the few "good men" that still exist. The only way to make her come out is to build a world worthy of her (but I don't see this happening anytime soon). This is actually similar to what the left is doing but in reverse, and as of now, our region of the Earth is populated by zombies that are unconsciously trying to kill themselves thanks to that. Maybe when they're all dead we'll be able to craft people that aren't trash.

You can't. End of story.

You can't fix a dead world. You can't fix anything. It's fucked, always has been always will be.

Ashes and Echoes

Four days left until princess has to vacate the premises. I hope she ends up under a fucking bridge.

Don't worry. She'll be chroniclling her descent into boxed whino cat lady on youtube. You'll be able to watch her reap the repercussions of her twattiness in real time.

I love it how MGTOW sperges out every time women are mentioned.

CTR in the house

excuse me, have you heard about our Lord Jesus Christ? Do not despair.

I collect anti-cuck stories. Thanks for the new one OP.

gotta love how she entirely fails to get why he broke up with her.
Woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's… on the right path I guess

Keep em comin

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

All I got lads.

She's misrepresenting what happened. She didn't break up with him for lying by omission. She broke up with him for being poor and then regretted it when she realized he wasn't.

You're making a dreadful mistake here in assuming the account by the woman is accurate

STAGS HATE FAGS

Difficult to see who this comic is rooting for.

Maybe it's one of those 'unbiased' comics I heard about.

Damn I'm going to buy Kingdom Come now, was already on the fence. The Witcher 3 guys are pretty based too. Based Slavs.

Women don't know how to apologize in the fucking slightest.

will sounds based as fuck, I wish I could play it like he does, I just prefer to be alone. I cannot deal with that type of consciousness, responsible until there are consequences, eternally childish,etc. it is cute from afar and I love my mother and all, but women don't do a lot for me anymore and sometimes it scares me.

I half expected them to find him in a mansion with a harem including her sister, cousin and best friend.

Wait, I refuse to believe that second one. I always thought there was always some sort of adultery clause in divorces? I thought cheaters get legally shafted in adultery cases?

Pretty much this. Will definitely sounds like a degenerate who's content to horde money and fornicate with women, then dump them when they (rightfully) get the impression that he is a bum and there's no future with him. Perhaps he doesn't trust his own intuition about who's a gold digger and who isn't.

If there's one thing that gets my hackles up on this shit board, it's the hostility toward women… not feminists or whatever, just women in general by default. What toxic bullshit for whites to embrace. These idiots don't realize the Jews want to separate men and women and sew mistrust. They don't care which side gets the better end of it, so long as the trust is gone.

I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time. Jared is a fucking pro.

Wherever you are, Jared, keep it up.

That's some Count of Monte Cristo level shit.

That's fucking genius.

Don't get married and don't reproduce.

We have enough white goyim.

Guy's clearly just looking for pure love that stands strong through thick and thin.
He probably hoped that she'd stay with him even if he looked on the poorer side.
Instead she just ended it without even trying to talk to him about their future together and whether he'd really be able to support her and their potential family.

Will did nothing wrong.

That's how you tell it's fake as fuck.

Who cares

I can totally imagine the mindset of rich guys. If I were rich, I'd probably be fucking bitter that women probably/might only be showing attention toward me because of my money.

STAGS HATE FAGS

I'm going to play devil's advocate on this one. I don't think Will did anything "wrong" whatsoever, but I don't think the girl's actions were wrong either.

Women desire a man with resources. This is just a fact of life, it's how they're genetically programmed, etc. And there's nothing wrong with that. If I were a woman who wanted to settle down, get married, and raise children, I wouldn't want the supposed bread-winner to be a hippie NEET either. This is just common sense.

We often shit on women for having unrealistic expectations. But the same came be said of men who think that a woman should honestly marry someone who (as far as she knows) is a penniless bum with no aspirations and no future. If you think that a woman should marry you solely based on your personality and not your ability to provide, you're living in just as much of a fantasy land as the feminist whores who think they deserve prince charming.

STAGS HATE FAGS

Triple dubs, check em !

Jesus Christ, I wouldn't be surprised if Jared is now fucking every female friend and family member of hers. Is he a fucking god?

Your mind is a cesspit of insecurity and jealousy. Fuck off.

Man had his own house, had his own car and wasn't living off of anyone else.

your post is literally no one did anything wrong when it is infact obvious the bitch did something wrong. She wanted financial stability and she threw that away, because she is a stupid whore who cared more about short term blind then long term security. I mean I guess you can say that stupid whores are gonna be stupid whores but that's not really absolving them of the fact that they are stupid whores.

Consider what I said here

She reached all her conclusions by herself and didn't even try bringing her worries to him.
If there was any amount of love in her, she would not be able to cut him off so easily.

Sure, it's natural for women to desire men with resources, but the term "gold digger" exists for a reason.

STAGS HATE FAGS

No Fault Divorce means she can cheat on you and then divorce you for not being okay with it. Additionally, women never get shafted in divorce cases, especially not with children. Also, the prenup you signed together might as well have been drunkenly scribbled with crayons for all the good it does in court.

She dumped him for not appearing wealthy without ever taking the time to find out if he could support her plans for a family together or apparently even letting him know that she wanted a family. She herself says she only ever bugged him about his career. I'm willing to bet that she never talked about kids, just stuff.

STAGS HATE FAGS

when I read shit like this I am fucking totally fine being a forever alone virgin, this shit is the typical garbage that a 20-something relationship looks like, its alot of bullshit made into even more bullshit by a cunt who can't stop thinking in circles

wew

You're right about the communication thing. She certainly could've handled it better. But I'm speaking more toward the people who are acting aghast that a woman cares if her suitor is employable or not.

If you want to be a hard-liner, then every woman is a gold-digger for desiring resources. Gold digger represents the extremes of the spectrum, the women who are only in it for money. And as much as I usually love shitting on bitches, she really wasn't a gold digger, or else she wouldn't have been with him at all, period.

financial stability is more than just owning a house and a car. As far as she knew, he was barely scraping by, was essentially unemployed, would never get a real job later on, etc. You can't honestly tell me that someone who outwardly appears the way this guy does would've been suitable for raising children with. The fact that he turned out to be rich after the fact is actually irrelevant. She made a decision based on the info she had. Could she have talked it out first before dumping him? Yeah, but that doesn't diminish my point.

This is where I'm currently at. I'm 24, a virgin, and built. And I have a bloodlust.

Maybe she "wasn't" a gold digger, but she was definitely "being" a gold digger when she threw him away.

Reminder we:

and

Get fucked.

Providing =/= spoiler

Responsible woman that pushes her man furhter =/= gold digging whore that destroys her man for fancy weddings

Hell out with that shit.

Stuff that never happened

pic related user.

So every woman who chooses to break up with an aspirationless manchild because he wouldn't be a suitable father/provider is a gold digger?

Obviously we're having this discussion given an assumption that the story is true. Of course there's another side, but we don't have that information and we're working with what we got.

Men need to provide for their families. It is not unreasonable, but very prudent for women to discriminate against deadbeat dads. If you can't support a family you are not marriage material. It's as simple as that.

if they are so much better why are you hanging out on english chans woggie?

I was going to request that first one if I kept scrolling down without seeing it. Thanks, fam

Women have no fucking idea how to live on their own so of course they don't understand

Great point.
Who is supposed to provide for the family? The pregnant mother? The baby? The infant?
No, of course not. It's the father's responsibility to provide for the family and every woman worth her salt will discriminate and discard men who are not willing or capable of providing for a family.

Hahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHA
hahahaha

…oh wait, she's serious
Pic related

STAGS HATE FAGS

SHE
DID
NOT
EVEN
CONSIDER
KIDS

If she wanted to be a bloody tradwife she'd have said "I'm not planning to work and I'm raising our kids, where are we gonna get the extra money"

She fucking didn't

She brought up stupid shit and she THOUGHT about stupid shit like the gorram wedding ceremony, and the honeymoon, and fucking vacation for saints sake.

She was a fucking modernist cunt. Piss off with this shit.

I swear you're a bunch of shills trying to conflate Holla Forums's encouragement to guys to man up and be the man with being fucking betacucks that roll over and give women everything they want. Fuck that shit.

This isn't a zero sum game.

The choices aren't mgtow crap or bending over and taking the financial cuckdick while she takes other dicks.

Fuck you

normies from the cuck-right are trying to make WN and chan culture normie safe. they have been destroying chan culture at least since the zimmerman trial when oldfags stopped spamming lurk moar

There's nothing wrong with the picture. It's an ancient ritual.
Men hunt, they bring home the bacon for the women, because it's tough to hunt while you're nursing and being pregnant. Men pay for dinner. It's an ancient ritual.

Shit man I bust my ass working and I can't even afford car insurance, let alone A FUCKING HOUSE.

Why the fuck are you getting so butthurt about this? I thought we were just having a decent debate on the ethics of this story. But you had to go and sperg out.

But anyway, her story literally talked about her peers getting married and having babies. Marriage implies children, and you'd have to be thick as a brick to think otherwise.

Nobody ever said this. You know you can have a nuanced position that's somewhere between "be a cuck who gives women whatever they want" and "gas the vags, sex war now", right?

fun fact almost all of the great shakers and movers of man kind are or were "losers" like will, who figured out new wonderful facets about life instead of puking their guts out in the sweat shop until they are thrown on the scrap heap just so they can sneeze out their cocks into a smelly hole

It's [current year] though, shitlord.

Then maybe she should stop being an attention whoring biatch. I bet you if you go to her other videos it's shit complaining about patriarchy and muh feminism.

No woman that vents her frustrations by making a shitty badly edited youtube video deserves having a single dime spent on her.

literally not an argument. I said what she did was not unreasonable, and you're miscontruing that to mean that I approve of literally every instance of shitty female behavior.

And yes, you mong, children are implied when she literally talks about her peers having children, getting jealous about them, and talking about marriage.

this tbh
LARPers can fuck off tbh, le church girl is a fucking meme

STAGS HATE FAGS

No they're not.

Women don't think of kids when they think of marriage you bloody sod.

They think of that stupid fucking ceremony (not even the spirituality or religiosity of it, just the fancy dress, everyone paying attention to her and her alone, IT'S MY DAY SHITLORD).

Women no longer associate marriage with children. Go on any fb comment section and see for yourself.

And then there's the honey moon. How's that related to fucking kids.

You're being fallacious and I am responding in kind you fucking betacuck.

This term gets thrown around a lot, but holy fucking shit, all that projecting.

Look, I get it. You're salty as shit. Women are pretty shitty in general, and I understand your frustration. But you're just rambling off bullshit because her post included a trigger word for you or something.

he would look less attractive to her as a wagecuck, she liked his festival stoner vibe because it was cool and got attention in their social circle, but at the same time she wanted to have the barbie mansion expansion pack but she still had "21-25 tattoos and post hipster grunge.exe" so she needed him to change so she could now run the more popular "26-33 box wine pseudo-professional HR cunt.exe"

Sugoi monogatari oniichan.

You really shouldn't phrase it like that.
Marriage is about procreation, about having children, starting a family and i think everyone involved more or less understands that.

Ahue.

so basically 3dpd and 2d master race? you know in a more autistic "volkish" fucking spergs should just say folkish, most of you faggots haven't even bothered to read alfred rosenberg sense 2d is the hegelian causative desire which leads the being to negate given reality through work or a struggle to the death in order to materialize that desire in the historical process. 2d will lead to 3d being great again

This is the root of it, fundamentally. The mechanism by which I believe God has turned from His blessings on the West. Our great- and great-great-grandfathers opened up the Pandora's Box of Feminism and all the other attendant degeneracies that have followed on and are by a first approximation directly related to it.

Women's suffrage was the single.greatest.error. ever made by men during the whole of the Western Tradition. Apart from some miraculous reversal and a Divine intervention it will also be the adder's poison that ends it by way of weakness through vast cultural degeneracy and specifically through the effeminization of men.

It's been shit since the Jacobin revolutions

nice VPN

The volkish movement is completely red-pilled about the relationship between men and women and about the special bond between white women and white men.

The deal is to have children, not to have fruitless monkey sex for the rest of your life..
Women consciously and unconsciously try to get away from childless relationships.
This is not cheating, it's absolutely essential, especially when you consider the advanced age of the women, who at the age of 30 only have like 7-10 good years left. This is absolutely necessary to protect their children from defects and from other genetic problems. They don't have as much time as men.

Kinda sucks these are tl;dr.

How much effort do women put into these novels. Geez.

Revenge is a dish best served with a side of butter.

this is either a god tier Holla Forums troll or you are just autistic, poe's law I guess. sometimes posts like these are the best, they make you step back and think, they really make you think

Yeah nah nigga

There are truly no greater people on earth than women and that's an understatement.

Yea, the lesson is fuck communism. It has ruined our society like it ruined the Chinese before.

Did you know that in China, it is customary for the woman to completely control the household's money? Even if she doesn't work herself, what happens is the man comes home and hands her his entire check for her to do what she pleases. This has been confirmed to me by a girl from China at my school.

If we don't fully reject communism/socialism, then this is the effeminate culture we choose. Makes sense to the parties in power in these countries for society's men to be powerless.

If you think our growing gender issues are bad here, look at China. The government has even stepped in to try and get people there to marry each other again. The women have become completely tyrannical. That will happen here if we go any further left.

Put effort into your OP or don't post at all faggot.

SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
DO NOT ALLOW POST QUALITY TO DECLINE TO HALFCHAN LEVELS

Read between the lines. She kept prodding him about his finances and that tipped him off that she wanted a much less frugal life than he did. He wasn't doing some fucking undercover investigation; he was honestly just a modest, frugal individual and I'd be willing to bet good money that she wasn't nearly as forthright as she says she was. If she had come to him and said "I love you and want to get married and have your children but I'm not sure that we could afford to", he probably would have come clean. She wasn't willing to take a leap of faith and marry for love.

STAGS HATE FAGS

It's not even love

Can you seriously trust a woman that would rather play games that just say what she was thinking.

Because subconsciously perhaps, she knew she was being a superficial cunt. If this was really about wanting a life with him and wanting his kids, she'd have said it.

Being a wife isn't just about staying at home. It's a very true fact that there was a lot of financial control involved in that former role of the female in olden society. Guy was out doing shit, who ran the house, including the resources?

To have that kind of responsibility in the partnership requires a lot more than more Cosmopolitan magazine mind games and "muh fancy dinners and fancy weddings" mentality.

Anyone defending this because MUH WHITE KIDS should realize she'd fuck around, maybe even with shitskins, and we'd end up with at best a broken home and more single mother raised white kids, at worse with more oreo shitskins.

Congratulations! Another fucking bullet to the European peoples!

Why should she take a leap of faith? The ability to provide for your family is a necessity. It's not optional.
It's not some insignificant, outdated concept. There are many flaws that women can forgive and overlook, but the unwillingness or inability to provide for a family is not one of them. You want to talk about degeneracy? Having women marry deadbeats is a surefire way for society to go back to the stoneage. Imagine what would happen if all the deadbeats had children. People throw the word golddigger around like it is one of the worst traits for women to have. In actuality it is the sign of a great woman to dispose of the deadbeats and all of us are literally and figuratively richer because of it.

kek

It's usually only leftists that get triggered that much.

This is next level cucking.

You realize there are no women here to white knight right?

Dude's shirt in pic 3 is pretty fly

My current gf of five years has to dye her hair since she went gray at the age of 18. Aside from that, she is a Texas secessionist, knows of the Juden, supports my career, doesn't ask for endless gifts, fit, and wants to carry on our respective family lines.

Have I lucked out Holla Forums?

No, no. I already have a wife. I am just trying to provide some perspective to a group of people whose views have been warped by a combination of shills, bitter rejects and brainwashed morons. Women are the greatest creatures and what you call golddigging is their way of protecting the tribe and the species from famine, from war, disease, poverty, etc. They are protecting the species by discriminating against deadbeat dads.

Yes.

But it makes me sad that you have a rare white-hair and she's decided to hide it.

1st pic: Can't go three months without jumping on cock.

My powers of wizardry grow stronger.

Then she has the gall to set that out as a plan, tell her man and still think it's all going to go her way. Just staggering how utterly bereft of class, comport and decency she is what an utter hypocrite whore.

your funny for a shill

tits or GTFO

Nigger…what are you doing not encouraging her?

She has special snowflake anime hair without dyes! Imagine all the butthurt landwhales that want to look like the Daeneryes Slutborn

I do this. It's called due diligence. I am deliberately cash poor around women who are interested in me. (Although one time I showed my storage unit to one that I saw as wife material.)

Is there a greater, more selfless gift than the gift of life? Your mother carried you in her womb and gave you the breast?
She held and carried and loved you, changed your diapers, dried your tears when you cried and held and comforted you when you were scared.
This is not something that you can ever repay and you will always be indebted to your mother for giving you the gift of life.

Due dilligence, eh?

normies have no self control its hilarious honestly, that bitch can't go 3 months without sex.

My mother isn't a modern slut, so that's beside the point.

Oh this is good.

He probably suspected the bitch was as shallow as the rest of them. If she truly loved him, she wouldn't have left him.

There's nothing wrong with being MGTOW

If he truly loved, her, he wouldn't have let her go. She was just testing him and he failed the test.
What a total loser. I suspect the part about the money was made up too.

This is what RGTOW actually believe.

pretty sure that is a trap, user.

Last pic, just so completely subnormal what a foolish being to exist in such a complex world.

nobody here cares about your white knight opinion. leave this place.

I think he needs to be reinforced with the fact that people aren't insane like his daughter.

You shouldn't dismiss everything as an "opinion". It retards your personal development.

I challenge you to factually verify any of the statements you made in that post

STAGS HATE FAGS

STAGS HATE FAGS

Okay, you're trolling. I wasn't sure before but this clinches it.

Horrifying.

The worst part is women like her are blind to how mauled their minds have become, they'll live miserable lonely lives being used by men with no standards who can dupe them long enough to cum then run away because dealing with their bullshit day to day is an intolerable nightmare.

They'll go through their whole lives thinking they're supposed to be treated like a fairy princess but because of their shitty mercenary attitude they'll end up bitter, alone, a single mother an/or too old to be worth a throw before they realise what they've wasted.

I know some women are huge whores but there are some who waste their youth and looks going unfucked because of the unrealistic ideas that dumb bitches like this implant in their minds and that is a tragic waste.

Women obsessed with money have no place in my life, they can all go hang their souls are rotten husks.

Yeah, yeah, everyone who doesn't share your upside-down worldview is a troll.
She just wanted to hear that everything is okay. That everything will be fine.
Instead he said nothing like a mute. She made the right decision to leave him.

Most people can actually afford to have children. They choose not to because they can't afford to have children while also maintaining their lifestyle. Which pretty much no one can do because having children alters your life.

Women especially are choosing a routine of expensive vacations instead of children. So while being able to provide for your family is not optional, the vast majority of things that people believe are non-negotiable in life are actually optional.

What was the prospect of this couple in the OP with a lack of resources given a worse case scenario? They literally starve to death? No, of course not. She lacks the ability to hire a staff of servants so that she can have a "family" and children while still essentially living the lifestyle of a SWF which is the expectation of relationships in modernity.

Our mother's and father's tightened their belts in order to have us in most case, and that was the expectation then. That having a family meant some measure of personal sacrifice of the parents. That is no longer the case today.

She's not nursing or pregnant she should be out gathering berries.

We don't live in caves anymore, bitch wants a $700 dinner she can fucking pay for it herself I'll spend 50 times less on mine thanks.

Women like her don't seem to realise they're not worth the money they'd waste if they had the chance.

She's only into any of that shit to try and please you

Looking at the shit she rattles on about in her other videos she sounds like she'd be terrible company and is too flaky and dumb to understand basic concepts.

So unless she's emptying my balls all day I don't see what she has to offer and yet she expects at least half of $700 spending on one meal. Haaaah no.

No-one should ever pander to women like this, it gives them some very wrong ideas.

I got something, but it's mainly /fit/ related.

It was overwhelmingly apparent she is a golddigger since she was mad he didn't spend more on her, and mentioned marriage, family, etc. as "accolades" to be envious of as a status symbol and nothing else which is utterly perverse and degenerate, what a vapid and useless cunt. As for the guy, he was a stagnant trust fund baby without enough ambition but it is apparent he was trying to filter out the gold diggers, which he can hardly be blamed for, and his passive and modest lifestyle was all a part of that effort. It is sad both that women are shallow enough to prioritize money over motherhood and have such unwarranted self importance and also sad that it is necessary to be that fucking paranoid about women, hiding assets and shit to avoid getting your shit just fucked up by gold diggers if you are even a little well off. His options were not fatherhood or being a low energy manchild, it was to be a low energy manchild and keep a low profile or get fucked over by gold diggers and divorce courts. Kali yuga fucking SUCKS.

My FB feed is awash with shit like this. It's pretty maddening.

Fuck leftists.

There's no indication that he was screwing around, necessarily. The fact that you assume that is…odd.

I agree that hating women is total bullshit, and I had my life pretty much destroyed by one before. It's not some sort of proof regarding the rest. But, yes, never screw around and/or compromise your honor.

That's basically the male equivalent of a lot of this bad female behavior ITT.

you should be living for yourself, instead of some MUH WHITE RACE shit

That's pretty disgusting, considering there are good men, you woman-hating faggot.

Another woman-hating antiwhite faggot.

Fucking shills.

What if she didn't?
What if men invented everything?
What if all your ancestors died 40 years earlier because men hadn't advanced modern medicine?

Life is cheap, rats can breed only men can can transcend.

FfTFY

Yes.

have fun being blue pilled on women

Are we being raided?

Before that moment at the end there, what the fuck is going on at this scene?

You also owe your father for sticking his dick in your mother.

Well said, this is exactly right. People these days want a family without any sacrifice. Pathetic. We'll be outnumbered by goatfuckers from within at this rate.

The end is simply too glorious to care.

are we ever NOT being raided?

4th pic
Why is this? Oblivious virgin here

single moms are often degenerates who raise degenerate, damaged daughters.

It never fails to amuse me hearing these yoyo-pantied whores saying shit like 'How can I survive without sex for a whole week omg' and then you realise it's without even a shred of irony, you think they're joking at first but, no they actually mean it. as if masturbation never occurred to them.

I've never fucked anyone, I could have a few times and am sure will have more opportunities but women like her are why I won't chance it. They fill me with a cold disdain that they could even think for a second that that's a way to behave and you wouldn't know until you were that deep in.

Jesus, imagine all the shit she's done that she's *not* fessing up to by that point. How many STDs could you already have from her fucking around on you and 'forgetting' cos it was 'just physical'? How many cuck kids are brewing in the wombs of disingenuous sluts who took some passing jizz in their hole by osmosis?

Rancid thought processes gloss over the leg breaking craters in their mental make-up. They never stop being spiteful avarice ridden children, they just get more honed at being one and age covers the rest up and we stupidly assume they've grown inside as people and not just had everything bounce off their shield of obliviousness.

Why would a hedonistic and short-sighted moron who cares not for the future of his race be on a board dedicated to saving their race?

This isn't a "blue-pill" on women Chaim, the red-pill on women is understanding that traditional values kept them in check as they did the Chads you so often despise.

Single mother = broken home

If anyone comes from a household with divorced parents or single parent they will be fucked up.

4th pic
Why is this? Oblivious virgin here

Because their mothers are trash and they pass on this trait.

Children are programmed to repeat the parental behavior they observe from their parents, unless they spend a lot of time learning about parenting/therapy.

STAGS HATE FAGS

You should respond with "I suppose then that all those things are a good thing since you ladies don't know how to properly behave with all these rights"

Whoever here worships Jared is a cunt. Assuming this story is true and she's not coloring it with any bias, he made a bad situation needlessly worse, and ruined multiple lives in the process.

Leaving her is epic enough without unnecessary torture and creating schisms in multiple families.

Seriously. Fucking asshole.

I don't think people so much worship Jared as they're in awe at the magnitude of what he (allegedly) did. The story reminds me of Frankenstein's creature revenging himself on Victor Frankenstein in that it's a sweetly elaborate and cathartic revenge, but not something you'd aspire to emulate in your right mind. Hopefully not, anyway.

Gonna agree honestly. I would have stopped at getting them fired. Guy is clearly a sociopath.

story is:

Pakistani guy lived, driver was caught and is awaiting sentencing
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-moment-man-hit-car-8470087

Who in the literal fuck is tony robins, I saw a thing about him on netflix and it looked like some new age evangenical borderline gay camp.

I have never heard of this person until last week even though he's been every where apparently.

STAGS HATE FAGS

He's been a huge motivation speaker for twenty years

Makes a killing motivating people
I know a moron who paid $10k to get a special ticket to one of his events

He did a cameo in Shallow Hal from memory (pretty great film)

He's a total conman, but he never claims to sell anything other than his time so as long as he keeps a straight face he'll keep getting away with it.

jesus fuck never reading black background with yellow text again

I'm such a cuck. I would have forgiven the second girl without hesitation. She seems so kind and genuinely remorseful.

lmao harada is alright

No wonder Greece fell.

I would agree with you, and tbh when I first read that post I agreed with the guy and thought that hte woman was a gold digger. Buth then I htought if she was a gold digger she would not waste 10 months dating a cheapskate and she would have left him after a few weeks.

The second part where he hugged her then introduced her his new gf was a petty move. He only wanted some pussy and nothing more. She's better off without him.

My parents did just like that. Sorry yours didn't.

STAGS HATE FAGS

idk if its anti rage but it does sorta fit the theme here classic catfishman

Clearly she didn't, otherwise she wouldn't be making an emotional wall of text about it.

In fact, the very existence of this post is the perfect proof that she's nothing more than a gold digger.
She's a bullet and Will dodged her.
He's the only winner here.

Agreed, I see no redemtion for Will.

THE ETERNAL JARED

STAGS HATE FAGS

Have another lads

Pic 3 cucks have sucked shitskin cock for so long they can't imagine reality without niggers.

Now understand that it's perfectly acceptable and even required nowadays to tread softly when attempting to locate a viable mate, but some of you have went off the damn deep end judging by many of these posts. It's pitiful and repulsive. Are the vast, vast majority of women in our times miserable worthless cunts? Yes. But then that's the human condition. You faggots have a FUCKING OBLIGATION to reproduce VIGOROUSLY and father the future of our people, so instead of bemoaning life like a bitch, redirect and enhance your efforts to accomplish the above stated goal. Acceptable females do indeed still exist. They're few and far in between, but remember that so are we. Our kind are no longer the norm and we never again will be should you fail your very simple, yet highly rewarding and necessary duty of fatherhood. As men we have vested within us the task to be the guardians of our Volk. This is not a passive role. We are not meant to be passive.

Unless you're genetically unfit. In which case carry on.

yeah, keeping my genes alive would be SO terrible

No better than being a cuck.

I'd rather jack it to cartoons.

The first crypto-kike, not surprised.

I don't think I've ever laughed more when learning about a philosopher then when I discovered Diogenes.

I can also never decide weather he's based as fuck or a pseudo intellectual degenerate. I changes depending on my mood I guess

He's definitely the prototype for cognitive dissonance at least.

And some more.

That second pic - is she bipolar or just regular women crazy?

MOAR

Some pro-women anti-rage

It's a relative, fam. Diogenes first and foremost wanted to troll the decadent society and would be philosophers of his day. Remember he lived in a age where eating in public was a taboo.

He did just that to piss off people around him. He didn't give a shit about status or material wealth at all.

It was ironic that in a society that had orgy culture frowned on public masturbation.

I consider Diogenes as Filthy Frank of his day. He is anti-social, loud mouthed, rude and lulzy. Therefore he is based.

Remember like Diogenes we're sick of the degenerate society which we mock with depraved (un)ironic shitposting

Oh (((cuckchan))).

fucking women, lads.

Or just displaying enigmatic meta levels of concern

This is the conclusion I like to end up on most of the time. Never thought of the Filthy Frank parallel though, but it really does fit

Or…

No wonder Greece was such a great intellectual influence on the world.

Alpha as fuck.

Loud mouthed, seemingly depraved and shits on absolutely everything act or not. Despite his seeming batshit insanity there is truth and genius in his words.

Personally I'm inspired by Filthy Frank and Diogenes for their anti-social antics.

Is there one for cluster A?

What the fuck, man.

Women in a nutshell.

Jesus man you nearly hit every single box.

didn't read the second picture because it was made for retards

never make a picture wider than 1440 and expect people to read it, you can't just use the mouse wheel/arrows to scroll it down

I'm sure lawyers can recuse themselves.

Yeah, but when you're just starting out (first 2-3 years), you gotta do as much as possible to build your reputation so you pretty much do whatever comes your way.
Also, how would I recuse myself from all the ridiculuous claims that everyone sues for?
This is but an example but we live in a society where people think you should take legal action for such shit.
This ain't just 1 nut, this is hundreds of millions of nuts.

Anything in humanity is a bell curve
I don't care if it's 10, 1, 0.1 or 0.001%, there is bound to be 'good woman' out there.
It's statistically impossible for there not to be one, same thing for aliens.
There are way too many planets in the universe for our to be the only one

There are way too many woman in the world for not to be a single good one

Exactly. We aren't helping traditionalism to come back when we still give attention to sluts. Sluts HAVE to be shamed. She NEEDS to carry a social stigma or heteosexual monogamy does not work.

Don't fuck sluts, don't lust for them. Also, don't use porn since you're rewarding degeneracy and pornstars and we all know that pornography was pushed by (((SOMEONE))).

My dick is a bell curve.

Spent 30 minutes reading that to fitting music.
Hey hey we're the monkeys - The Monkees
The way - Zack Hemsey

Best read I've had ever. I hope catfishman is still doing his nefarious deeds.

Nice vid. If a man looks another in the eye and they decided something together, honor and shame makes them keep their agreement (I'm talking about men here, not rats disguised as men). Loyalty to a brother is an evolutionary trait that kept tribal men together. Women didn't evolve that trait so they can lie to your face and get what's hers.

While I agree with you that statistically good women are real, they are not the norm. Good women are becoming less and less populous because the current set of laws and social mores we have enable, encourage, and reward women for being debaucherous harlots and liars.
There's an old saying that goes something like "all of the good women are taken and the rest are feminists"

Good women are almost always spoken for because they possess male virtues - such as honor and loyalty - not present in the aforementioned harlots. An attractive woman of good character is arguably the most valuable and sought after commodity in the West among men looking to settle down.
A shrewd commodities investor would do well to get a stake in "good women", the only issue is that you need insider knowledge to even consider trading.

I know that they exist but the problem is that good woman are extremely hard to find and they're even harder for them to like someone like us

OP, you made my morning. I love to see that kind of whore get what she deserves. Fuck anyone, not just women, who cares about/dreams about/ thinks about/ even wants money. Money is slavery.

Indeed. Everyone is supposed to be "in check" to some extent because they are parts in a machine that is their race's state and society. They must all be "checked" to within standards so that all of the parts can function. This is the purpose of all law, religion, etc.

It's not like golddiggers and vapid whores exist in a vacuum without shitty undisciplined men who will literally fuck anything and cowards.

You would have gotten fucked up from it. I forgave a liar. It was a big mistake.

If you check out the account, the throwaway actually has several hundred posts on it, mostly on SRS. I went down that path a few months back to check if it was legit or not and it checked out just fine.

Why didn't she just hire a (high end) male prostitute for 1 night if she was so curious?

HAHAHAHA

heh, nice

I think the woman was right this time, Will didn't appaer to be financially capable of supporting a family, I mean come on guys would you want your wife to be fine if her childrean have to go up in poverty?

I thought it was South Africa or some shit

Trump will win

checking

Good for Will. Was probably waiting for marriage to reveal his true power level, but that bitch got impatient and bolted. She reaps her reward now.

Except she didn't consider that or even run her worries by him.
She just ASSUMED that he wasn't able to pamper her with multiple properties or gaudy weddings the likes her friends were having and instantly threw him away.

Will did nothing wrong.

more catfishman if anyone's interested. Great read. I think I literally sunk 2 hours into this.

Well, it's sunrise and I'm going to sleep. Good night foreigners.

Fucking shit, I forgot to put in the link like the autist I am
imgur.com/a/Dqlg8

A lot of women never figure out how to masturbate. I'm serious. And half the ones who did, can't orgasm if the batteries on their vibrators go dead.

2nd
kek

Look, nouveau riche, that's not how it works. There's something very wrong in a woman that doesn't want a man who is evidently successful and able to be relied upon. A well raised woman's sole goal is want to secure a good future for their children. If you can't signal responsibility, reliability and professional success as well as health, virtue and loyalty, you are a defective mate and will, if all things are as they should be, be breeded out of the gene pool. And if you're having trouble with hypergamy, maybe consider its your own middle class insecurity refraining from participating in the arts of high culture exposing you only to lower class women. Stop blaming others and look to the flaws within yourself.

A gold digger isn't a woman who expects success out of a man. It's healthy for a woman to desire men with money, and other quality traits - it shows she's looking out for her children's interests. A gold digger is someone who wants a man temporarily in order to take his money for herself, with no intention to raise children with him and no interest is his other relevant genetic qualities.

Radical frugality, ie self-imposed poverty, is a quality espoused by philosophers and monks. They are celibates living in an idealistic world; it's no virtue of men in the reproductive pool. A healthy people are not raised out of poverty.

And idleness is a sin. Will's position of freedom from existential concerns of survival closely parallels the Victorian era's aristocracy. Throughout all human civilization, this class was responsible for all the high culture of mankind. Yet Will wastes it entirely: lounging around all day, playing the fucking banjo and messing around in casual relationships with childish women. Just because you're free from the necessity of labor doesn't mean you give up all work; you read, write, research, invent, do or produce arts, involve yourself in politics and organize important institutions in the city.

Will's position, both his fake act and his actual status, would very rightly be considered a genetic defect to any woman sincerely interested in the future of her children and race. She'd only be problematic if she was willing to marry and raise children with him. Poverty, and especially idleness. are cancer in the genepool. Will demonstrated little virtue, and that's what's important, not some Hollywood "true love" despite his obvious faults as an adult man.

While it's true the woman was still evidently self-entitled, poorly raised, prone to the opinion of her female friends. and Will was intending to simply "shit testing" her and likely many others, to think his attitude is not itself sadly misguided is a major mistake. He has little endgoal, little clear understanding of what kind of woman he does what. He's a sad story of the man who found freedom and has no idea what to do with it.

Many of you enjoy an "aristocratic" position despite living parasitically off the dole or even your own family, yet you waste is on low entertainment: anime, television, pulp fiction, etc. focusing your life towards nothing more than the killing of time. If you've read OP's story and felt any uncomplicated identification with Will, this should be a wake up call. You are the aristocrats of our age, and you've spent it in total degeneracy. There is nothing more sinful and virtueless than killing your precious time on this earth in idleness. And anyone can see it stems out of nothing more than incredible fear. Find your strength, or continue to suffer until death's final release.

>the taught exgirlfriend how to
I'm not sure if that means I'm good or I'm shit.

Everyone who thinks this is either a virgin or should kill themselves.
Fucking (muslim?) fanatical extremists on Holla Forums.

Diagnoses is not any role model. He was degeneracy par excellence, intentionally, as an admittedly useful satire of the excesses of Greek upper classes and some of its more indulgent philosophies. His legacy as genuine philosophy beyond a few notable anecdotes is as the healthy inspiration for the far more admirable Stoicism.

But to position him as any argument against the virtueness of work? You should lurk more.

Only little girls use watashi, real men refer to themselves as ore-sama.

Where there are good men, you will find good women. Read pic related

Directing fault outwards will always be the easy road, yet directing it inwards will always be the true one

I am a little girl, you insensitive clod.

>>>/jp/

Only quality post will is a man child

That woman I think was just using that expensive outing as an example of how some guys are willing to spend more to have a decent time. Which seems a bit understandable to feel like it's nice to be treated by a guy in some way. That was the usual thing to do not that long ago, but where she trips up is she's thinking she can play the part of the strong independent black woman what with laying down her credit card at the end of a meal and not getting that she's presenting herself as an equal in the relationship.

You can't be treated as a submissive and still try to pretend you are equally dominant in the relationship.

(check'd)

I were somewhat relieved that one of our own got the get instead of Holla Forums

Thus the anti-rage

At least the poor bastard finally grew a spine.

Assblasted femanon detected

You are literally talking to bots.

That tradition didn't start with communism fam. I'm a non-traditional chink who had some background in traditional chink workings since my ancestors left China before commies took over.

Women controlled money of the family for two reasons. Back in the days even if your man was a land owning citizen, he answers to the call of war, especially if he is noble of birth or already a government official. Any wife worth their salt isn't only trained in housework but also finances. This training usually comes from the previous generation (grandpa and ma). Grandpa will often teach asset/business management in between sessions of coddling grandchildren, Grandma will teach and help with finances, being a shrewd bitch that will never get undercut as well as excelling in housework 101. Divorcing and expulsing a failure of a wife from the family was an openly practiced thing comparable to returning a faulty product to its manufacturer.

Second reason, it was a meme for pre commie chinese men to often be out of touch with the finer details of maintaining their assets, but be excellent visionaries or planners. Thus it is often up to their wife to catch all the crumbs, sew all the fray and wipe up their ass in those plans of theirs while the husband ever lovingly complain about their nitpicky wife. Thus the saying "behind a strong man is a watchful wife".

The traditional chink culture valued husband and wife as one fighting unit to advance the interest of the extended family unit instead of the modern crap we have now. Men and women both understood their roles at doing what they can do best.

Will did fuck up, he didn't change his behavior to match her ovulation cycle. A woman's taste in a man's qualities is directly tied to when she is or is not ovulating when she's ovulating the alpha traits are what she desires but when she's in the middle of the "not ovulating" part of the cycle she actually prefers beta traits more outside a few universally desirable qualities. Combined this with the fact women are irrational and follow their emotions it's pretty obvious Will didn't keep her heart wrapped around his finger.

Agreed.

This is classic Holla Forums: decry the modern female for hookup culture for being based on market value, and women for only hooking up with the latest and greatest Chad, but not realizing that the traditional relationship requires the male to be a provider.

around here people expect that they can have a traditional woman who loves them for them without the cost. As if They can find and keep a good woman without being a good man.

That man's actions is our Chaos option.

Aaand im reminded of this old gem

The woman was a selfish bitch. Once she found out he was loaded, she wanted to suck his dick yesterday.

Anybody shitting on "Will" is either a whiteknight fedora or a butthurt femanon.

user it should really set off your alarm bells when she's fixated on what her facebook friends share on stuff like how many property their husbands are buying with them (i dont think i need to tell anons property isn't always a good choice for investment given our current economy) or else you're likely going to get scammed when you get married.

It should also set off alarm bells whe. She approached the problem fully expecting the man to prostrate himself before her and grovel to suit her tune. Never once did she pop the question of "i want to start a family with you but as far as your presentation goes, i dont have faith that you can support us as a family". Will probably made the decision to show her the door the moment she phrased the breakup as "I can do better" knowing that he has been presenting himself as a poorfag in the relationship.

she really didn't, i only existed as something to brag about. her little genius.
she made my sister do it because it was gross and she had already divorced my dad at that point
no, she told me to shut up because i was giving her a headache

yes, i'm bitter

This is cornball bullshit.

No one mentions that this slut admits to fucking at least 4 guys after the relationship ends as well as FWB options on previous boyfriends. So that is at least 6 cocks plus Will. Her most recent number is 5 guys (Will+flings+dates) in 24 months, she is 28, so 25 guys since age 18. That is a low ball estimate She is a used up slut who could not do better than Will as her looks started to fade. She panicked at 26 realizing her youth was fading away and she needed to lock down a provider. Will was fun but no longer good enough. When she found out he had money she kicked herself for dumping him. She regrets not getting her hands on his money and an easy life. The fact that he was not willing to spend money to keep her, makes her feel worthless. All of this makes her hamster spin like crazy. She wants him back because his actions display he has much higher status than her.

Will at 27 obviously does not feel inclined to marry. If he did, a 26 yr old slut with low intelligence and poor planning is not his best option. This guy isn't ruining 18 yr old future mothers, he is passing time with dumb sluts. Fuck off you unicorn chasing retards.

quality poast

Feels very fucking good man

on the other hand i do want a wife so not sure about this feel

Hyperborean Shitlord?
is that you?

SHE WENT TO JARED

its fucking banter and taking the piss you weak faggot, you are fake as shit with this macho pseudo-intellectual ragnar redbeard naturalist pasta. groups of men always piss on stupid cunts, if you can't handle it, go back to TRS tumblr and message aryanqueen69

This is an obvious slidethread,but I'll be damned if that isn't genuinely hilarious.

this meme needs to die

has this been posted yet?

Amen.

will is a normie, he inherited money, if you want to judge a real man who came into money, read the biography of cecil rhodes, the wizard, the legend. read about the crazy cunts who used to let themselves into his estate and claim that they were his secret lover, especially when he was ailing in health (literally like carrion birds)

if you are lucky, if we are lucky after the race wars we can have 20 year old brides when we are in our mid to late 30s or we will be dead and will have nothing to worry about anymore

That's bretty cool. I vaguely remember hearing bits of that. You a taiwan bro, or did you move to the west?

Holy fuck that's funny

yes it was posted

I kekked, you are the textbook defnition of pretentious. You could be right about Will being retarded with his money, although there might also be facts about him that the woman didn't mention.
I hate NEETs too

I love watching cucks uncuck themselves.

I love it when uninitiated rubes spout a whole bunch of bullshit that sounds "reasonable" but is actually completely stupid and wrong.

HikiNEET of 9+ years here, fast approaching wizardry. I can safely say that normalfag is full of shit. The entire premise is wrong. He says autists and NEETs hate their unchanging lives, and project this onto videogames (and presumably everything else), but that's completely wrong. Autists and NEETs fucking love what they're doing. It's only the normalfags who occasionally and accidentally slip into NEETdom that hate it.

And that's what that shit-eating retard is; a normalfag. You can smell it on him with the way he speaks so disdainfully of the proper citizens of imageboards.

Fellow longtime NEET here. I love and hate my lifestyle, all at once. There are many benefits and many downsides. Most of the time the benefits override the downsides but once every while I dream that I don't have assburgers and can actually talk to and meet women and be normal. I wake up devastated and sometimes don't want to leave my room for a week. That said, all in all, I don't regret my lifestyle because I was a wreck when I tried to be a normalfag. I tried and tried and tried to be like others and fit in and have a normal job but NOPE. Nothing but neverending anxiety and social embarrassment.

God bless that man, whoever, and wherever he may be.

le exception proves the rule xd

Story time lads

>suddenly I see on goybook that she's shaved her head

THEN
"Sure. Can you talk and walk?"

Fucking feminism is terrible on these girls

Ideally, this is how all degenerates should be handled: with ruthless, unending, family-shattering consequences executed by taking said degeneracy to its logical conclusions. This is the only way for modern people to understand what they're doing is wrong.

But isn't that fairly typical? Not everyone can wholeheartedly throw themselves into their chosen lifestyle, whatever it is, without having off-days or weeks here and there. Doubly so when you take it into context of the NEET.

A man doesn't choose the ugly and pitiable autismbux lifestyle. It's a long culmination of a shitty life of struggling and failing to fit in. I think it's pretty normal to occasionally harbor those feelings of absolute envy and hate for normalfags who accomplish such a thing so easily.

Either way you go about it, the only ones who hate the NEET lifestyle are normalfags who happen to trip into it. Not the actual NEET themselves.

When calling someone a defeatist you have to prove that you're doing the opposite first. Since we know that posting shit on image boards doesn't qualify, you're worst than any MGTOW for you preach shit all day long but don't do anything that has any meaningful impact.

fucking drone goy.

Tbh you should have kept her and prevented her from degenerating, you could have saved her.
Women want guidance, if it's not given by a man they'll take it from the group (media and society atm).

Good in theory, lad, but she was too far gone. I kept radio silence, but I also kept tabs on her. She blocked me on goybook but kept her regular page public. One burner account later and I have an account for spying essentially.

She posts tumblr shit regularly, even now, and just "can't even" at every other NowThis video that gets shared by her disgusting dyke friends. If she were open to thought and discourse, maybe I could have stuck it out, but not for this, and not for her.

It sucks being alone, but it's better than being tethered to that.

No, was one of the people brought over as labourers to Malaysia before the opium war was happening. I heard hilarious stories from grandparents like people discovering "woops my wife turned out to be an idiot who can't into basic mathematics. Better return her to her parents and marry her little sister instead". All this shame was reinforced by the non-widely talked about fact that pre-commie china didn't let their unmarried women roam the streets. Every woman you meet while going out was either married, betrothed, or already divorced at least once. Unmarried virgins are kept at home where the parents try their best to make sure they don't spoil before they are due.

This thread made me feel good

Would've done the same, m8. Good on you

wait, isn't there also an entire archive of stuff on this story from the guy's point of view, or his brother's, talking about what a lowlife mooching piece of shit she was and how much better dude's life became without her?

I vaguely remember those. Something about how the guy was denying his fiance was a golddigger while his brother was telling him she is the whole time until she finally disrespected him for the last time when she viewed their father's inheritance as nothing but another avenue for her to gain the budget for their grand wedding. According to my memory, brother claimed this was what made the man snap and went camping. The fact that his woman regarded his father as nothing better than a loudmouthed misogynistic fixed deposit account

my google-fu is weak and i haven't been able to find it.
but yes, that's what i remember too.
she said something about how they should sell off the classic car that had been the late father's pride and joy - and for some laughably tiny sum of money that just revealed how ignorant she was about cars.
i REALLY wish i could find this stuff because the epilogue just makes you feel so happy for the guy. he was so close to having his life utterly ruined by this toxic bitch, just barely dodged the bullet and emerged a winner and a hero.

I was drunk

not a normie, just new rich. you can take the nigger out of the hood but you can't take the shackles of kike defeatism off a middle class whitey cuck

yes

I made a second catfishman compilation in paint.

Oh fuck off. Not everyone should be an aristocrat. The entire point of aristocrats is that they are above the normal people. If everyone was an aristocrat, no one would be.

Not everyone's cut out to be that good. At best we can do our duty by our race, and that's it.

good job user

Holy shit that dude is a grade A psychopath.

Entertaining read, though

That isn't really anti-rage it is more of a few funny ones trolling over the hill sloots then CFM realises he can get numbers and dates easy (already half way to fucking) and he mentions Roosh who if he knew about or read one of his books CFM could go to one of these dates and get sex or even a GF.

And he starts getting attached to guitar girl and thinks she's an angel when in reality she's a damaged goods whore who had a divorce.

I think the stories are fake but it is interesting to see that girls can flake with no penalty and this guy has sting operations set up to fuck him over for being a man flaking.

No, if everyone was an aristocrat, the ones left would be jews and niggers.

4chan did some digging on "CFM". It was a total ruse.

yeah but where's your source man

Well put, user

This is a good place to start
archive.is/Yy5qu

I'm having trouble finding the 4chan threads atm but I read them and CFM was exposed as a master ruser. It's brilliant, really. We were the ones getting catfished all along.

That's just how legends come by. All those absurd stories of the past? Older Catfishmen.

You know that the majority of people have always been lowly workers of middling ability even before society got pozzed right?

The only reason aristocrats can devote so much effort to self-improvement is that they don't have to sweat the small stuff that's being handled by all the people making bread for them.

Alright, I need some fucking sleep. Sorry for being a retard.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to poke fun at the hypocrisy of the liberal.

I hope that faggot never walks again.

That burner account is always handy when you need personal /cow/ material when relationships go that way.

Okay this is too weird even for real life. Where are her standards man?

Thank you OP, and God bless you Will!

Didn't you see all the hotties lined up to see Charles Manson?

He did it when he was 15 and had an 18 yr old accomplice so they pinned it on him. so he got off because of "Corruption of a minor" horseshit, spent 2-3 years in jail.

anyway, The BEST part is she has a small daughter under 4ish. The pictures she puts up give me that vibe like those pictures that came from Sweden with those migrants that sleeping with those 12 yr old girls.

I want to believe.jpg

It's the classic DADDY ISSUES girl. Those girls have the most problems.

Absolutely
B R U T A L
R
U
T
A
L

These are all women that fell for the separation of physical and emotional trap, most probably identify themselves as 'transplants' doubling down on everything that makes them unhappy so they never have to admit fault while they destroy themselves inside and blame everyone else.

The difference between him and Alex in this scenario is that he does not have an army

Trips of 3 confirm.
Can confirm too.:^(

I actually felt a little bad for zoo girl.

I looked up the source for pic 3 and found pic related in the comments.

check those id digits son

Come on now

>It's a story of a man and his journey to UNCUCK himself.

i come from half chan and i am retarded, sorry

nice trips though

Even halfchan can get dubs. You have a lot to learn, young tadpole

Men are expected to hold down jobs to fulfill the material desire of their partner, who potentially have no clue how to plan for the long term but somehow their partners will always think they know best, often leading the man's finances into the upper middle class trap, turning the once financially independent man into a full on wagecuck who can never retire early even if they make 6 figures a year because living within one's means is a completely foreign concept for a woman

t- my dad is currently in same trap (thanks ma!) and it is probably up to me pay off all these property loans if i don't go amuk first. But on the brighter side, i am probably the only 25 year old i know with more land, shops and houses than i know what to do with

Meanwhile the women expect all they have to do is put on makeup and people will spend money on them.

I second that, sir. Blessed be the peacemakers, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Women want it both ways. They want to have a career and make lots of money AND have men pay for everything. In many cases nowadays, women make MORE than men and still expect to be treated like pampered princesses.

I wish more women were like "wonderfly11"

It's because women can't save money. And they can't stand seeing a fat bank account without anything to spend on.

My dad retired and withdrew 4 mil+ from his super (I think the muricans call it their 401k?) and my mum bought so many property with it I'm still paying the loans for it. She blew through 4 million in the matter of months buying up property that will at least take us a decade to see a market for, and 2 to make a profit on. All because her friends told her this was the best course of action. My dad is now back in the workforce.

damn, user….

the coworker now unemployed and apparently homeless got off light. hopefully jared taught him a valuable lesson that he should have learned from his father; don't fuck another man's woman. we'll ignore how its a shit move and instead focus on how its an easy way to catch a bullet to the chest. people have been the subject of a dateline special because of shit like this. one daughter is a cheater with poor impulse control. the sister & cousin are unscrupulous whores that involved themselves in a revenge scheme against their own blood for meaningless sex. all three are dysfunctional pieces of shit in desperate need of counseling. jared is a bit of loon but the sad truth is he's the best thing to ever happen to these people.

nevermind me, just want to see the GET

Just want to say that this has been a great thread, even with the pussy-pedestal cucks trying their tired old shaming tactics.

The worst part is my fully self aware mum is still wondering why I haven't gotten myself married.

Good luck proposing to anyone with "Would you marry me and my loans?"

What is it with moms being so fucking clueless when it comes to that shit?

Fuckin a we can't choose our parents I guess.

Is it her fault or the fault of the culture we are living in? I imagine you'd be just fine if everyone else had parents that did a similar (although not as strict) things when it comes to parenting.

We need more anticuck stories lads. This has been the dankest of threads ever

Stopped reading right there tbh. Any non-shill would know that Holla Forums is NatSoc. The very least you can do is a tiny bit of research on the board you're getting paid to shitpost on, Schlomo.

I got an ex I can do this with. Based Will. Godspeed you glorious bastard.

It's anti-rage all right, but not by means of being funny.
;_;

It's the strict part that's the problem. Most of the time those parents don't know why they are so strict on their kids, nor do they understand the purpose it serves. However prod them enough and they'll answer that it's preferable for them to have their child be a socially retarded person than a crook. Problem is they expect their child to magically turn into an adult with no social problems turn 18

I agree with this, when it came to destroying the family my stomach turned a bit despite rooting for Jared up until that point.

His malice is obviously warranted, but to draw in innocent people is wrong.

I agree