Phone Users

Do you own a phone?

Male virgin here. Live with my Mom. I don't have my own phone. If I ever need to use one I just borrow hers. I do have a job I just don't particularly feel the need to buy a phone. I don't have any friends. At most my job "may" call me in an emergency but I just gave them my Mom's number.

I remember years ago I had a female coworker that I was semi talkative to. She was quitting because her husband (who recently got an amazing job and became filthy rich) was making good money and she wanted to be a housewife. She asked me for my number so we could "keep in touch." I told her I didn't have one. She didn't believe me. I, literally, reached into my pockets and emptied them to show her I wasn't kidding. I only had a bit of money and my house keys.

She then asked for my Facebook to which I told her I didn't have one. She looked quizzical at me and asked why I didn't have one. I said something like, "Why do you need a Facebook if you don't have any friends?"
To which she looked either sad or disappointed and quietly walked away.

That was years ago though. I just don't see the need for a loser to own a phone. If anything, I wish house phones were a thing like in the old days.

Not the best time to post this tbh

Get a phone fag so you can have friends

Fuck off, dataminer.

Kek

this

You are a man against time, but you're right.

Most people don't need a cell phone. It's just like all the people with big pickups and SUVs who don't need them for utilitarian purposes, it's for status.

I used to be in the business in the mid-late 2000s, just before smartphones became popular. We had many a conversation about all the good goy consumers who wanted to buy phones for their little kids. Okay, so people want to get them a little flip phone for emergencies. Makes sense, right? Then came the smartphone and the mass marketing convinced people that everyone in the household including the family dog needed one. And as they got more extravagant, you had to have the latest and greatest model to stay hip.

And now, look at all the problems they've caused. Car accidents are up because people are absolutely addicted to texting. If somebody texts you and you don't drop what you're doing and reply right away they get offended. Underage sexting has become a problem because these devices make producing and distributing CP a snap and again, every kid has to have one. People act autistic in public with their eyes affixed to their phones instead of the world around them. All the time wasted fucking around with retarded games and apps that distract and detract from real life.

I'm old enough to remember when people primarily used house phones, and even pagers weren't that bad. Culturally, it was a better time. As neat as the technology is, people are way too absorbed in cell phones.

Pic very related.

Fuck off

halleluja

Then how is Google going to spy on you every second? Gaaaawd

fucking hell you deserve to be alone, there were plenty of things you could of said that wouldn't make you out to be a pathetic sack of shit
t. friendless hhlv

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU DATAMINING HALFCHAN MOTHERFUCKER
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HALFCHAN MOTHERFUCKER
ILL RIP OUT YOUR GOD DAMNED NERVOUS SYSTEM
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Good thing,you won't be able to call the police to talk you out of killing yourself

You are handicapped in both the social and economic spheres if you don't have a mobile phone. You need to be reachable by voice and sms. What you don't need is a portable computer.

I have a phone.
I'm posting from it right now.
And the CIA is listening to me breath.
Feels bad man

faggot

Is it, though? It would be a total non-issue if it wasn't prudish old people who thinks sex is sinful.

Oh, and that pic is bullshit too. That museum has a mobile guided tour system. Those kids are literally receiving information about that lovely painting.

I fail to see how that is superior to a human being tour guide. They could be staring at the actual exhibit while the guide explains it instead of looking down at their cell phones, which they could do from home. What is the point of going to the damned museum?

Regardless of how you feel about CP laws, it's illegal, and it's a problem because stupid kids create sexual content and it invariably gets leaked. There has been many a scandal.

first off all let me tell you that I DID NOT CAME HERE TO READ BUT JUST MAKE THIS ONE POST TO ANSWER OPS QUESTION OK? OK.
ehm.. i did, and i am glad that i do not do anymore, its phones for normies that does not care about the cost of such a device, what comes to money and privacy.

apple suck a fuck bitch

why would you ever use something from prism?

I HAVE A PHONE BUT I HATE THESE BRAINWASHING STUPID,retard gadgets,though i am using atm,as my computer is fuckdd up,
Btw can't uplıad photosfrom phone,can someone open this thread for me.

S:New fag from 4chan,RECRUIT ME.

C:THIS PLACE IS FUCKING GREAT,WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME 6 YEARS AGO FROM 4chan.I have been in 4shit for 8 years,not actively tough.I know it was getting very very normie and shittie in the last years esprcially after fappening,but what do?,I didn't know all dis amazing shit here even though i have heard dis site.So I got enough of the shitty people who writes
a week ago and googled
alternatives of 4chan.I have been here for a week god damn don't worry, i am not trap,pedo,edgy,FUCKING RETARD REDDIT FAG or a robot(btw i think robot and reddit fag are same).

Now,recruit me bitchez tell me things i need to know,how Holla Forums differs from 4shit,start with explaining wtf is datamining.