RIGGED POLLS

The Khizr Khan narrative has nothing to do with the drop in Trump's poll average.

It is a COINCIDENCE that the Khan nonsense and the drop came at the same time. It is a coincidence in the sense that the two events are not cause and effect related.

No one who would ever vote for Trump cares about the narrative. But soon after the terrorist attacked, the disgusting media RIGGED THE POLLS, making it appear that Khan caused the poll drop. You can break free of that illusion if you recall the many articles about the polling methodology being changed (in an absurd way) at around the same time.

Do you see how well they manufacture a narrative? It's basically mind control now. That's why our liberty is in so much danger. A lying dishonest press is a terrible danger. That's why we have to get out the vote this November.

We'll win as long as Trump campaigns in swing states. I'm sure that going to a Trump rally transforms anyone in to a weeb, and then they transform others. This is a grassroots movement.

We can study the detailed statements released with these polls but it is likely that some polls will hide any sign of rigging.

I'm a scientist and I'll tell you this: I've studied some of these "scientific polls". If the standards of science were applied to the pollsters they would be fired on charges of academic misconduct. Nate Silver does not have a background in science and his methods are especially dubious.

These pollsters act like they can read minds and reweight the polls according to a concocted narrative. When they use such a dubious reweighting, their error bars should double or triple, or more if the weighting is really baseless, but they ignore this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/28/beware-the-predictable-polling-onslaught-to-paint-the-potemkin-village/
archive.is/O3LjO
store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNavIds=buy-stamps:stamps-by-type:under-stamp-rate&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&categoryId=under-stamp-rate&productId=S_117604
archive.is/Bg5TF
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/
archive.is/lz04K
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mustn't be familiar with the history of Holla Forums and (((Coincidences))) to use it so heavily.
I agree with you that KHAN' wouldn't cause a drop but holy shit, user, your choice of wording the situation as a "coincidence" is poor.

I know, there's a reason I didn't echo it. I needed the meaning of the word though. I'm saying obvious things here, but I posted in case some people have doubts.

Conservative treehouse predicted it,

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/28/beware-the-predictable-polling-onslaught-to-paint-the-potemkin-village/

archive.is/O3LjO

That's science.

So in other words, the media is now focus on narratives to "justify" their "fixed" polling numbers instead of bothering with an actual campaign to diminish Trump. Sounds like their last trick in the bag, because it'll be difficult to sell a "plausible" Clinton victory.

It's rather interesting to see how far disconnected the media is becoming in order to enforce that narrative though.

The idea of media polling rigs is to add pretext to mask the real rig on election day. Doesn't matter if they don't vote if the ballot is stuffed with a lot of fakes (especially if it's electronic voting).

Speaking of Brexit though, it's possible they fucked that up by underestimating how many votes were required to rig it in their favor.

This. Trump must understand they'll try to rig it, right?

You still doubt Trump's 4d chess strategy?
Also attempting to rig the election is already a pretty big given assumption.

Trump has already got many things in mind to take into account and plan accordingly. We, as his "internet people" I'm sure are charged with making sure to get it out to people that this kind of thing is what's going to happen.

Its all over goyim, just give up now :^)

or he just fucked up and normies enjoyed the DNC more than people here thought

you see that's why you always want to go last, not first. just like a trial the audience/jury only really remembers what it heard last

Your delusions will last until November, then that bubble is going to pop so fucking hard when Trump rapes that scripted, incompetent, incontintent cunt on live TV like Jeb in a dress, your "I can't even" heads will spin until they separate and ascend into orbit.

You will "literally" "shake" to death.

Your social signalling during the disembowelment of Hillary on live talmudvision will consist of "wow, just wow", "…" and "g-g-g-uise?" we won't even have to troll you and harvest salt.

Trump brand champagne corks popping across the stratosphere will trigger you delusional soft faggots into early graves.

Scott Baio remembers. He will be strangling nigger babies in their cribs during the Trumpening and we will have an a second RNC for the fuck of it.

it's not delusions brother, just negative thoughts ( build up from years of previous losses)

I hope you're right, and I hope rips the slimy black hearts out of all the corrupted cucks and slimy jews currently in power.

This

Let's keep up the good fight though on normie Internet sites.

Older people don't use the Internet and they are bombarded with this completely retarded narrative on a daily basis. How do we contact them? It's bad enough that if you were to turn on any news network at anytime during the day, you'll hear a subliminal trump bash within 10 minutes.

In all seriousness try it

The media might be the multiple headed beast that was spoken of near the end time…

I am arguing and fighting friends of 20 years this election.
It's my fault I haven't been redpilling my friends and family hard enough.
I will either convert them or I will demoralize them to the point where they don't even register to vote.
Next weekend I am mixing up some wheatpaste for some propaganda I am going to spread for my local colleges.
I am now personally calling my Senators up at their offices and calling them cucks with no fear and providing my real name, address and email.

We either take it back, or we burn it down - or we do both.

I'm not sure. I don't think he dropped in the polls after his McCain comments, which were harsher. His politically incorrect comments seem to do well when they're aimed at whites like Jeb or McCain but when he goes after shitskins like the spic judge or sandnigger khan it seems to trigger the cuck brigades.

I have been contemplating this for some time.

Postcards.

We send every white family in our neighborhood a postcard with a Norman Rockwell family and some simple sentences.

The Media Lies.
I am your neighbor say "hi" to me.
Diversity means less white men.
Attend a Council meeting
Ride-Along with the police.

Send postcards to niggers and foreigners.
You never belonged here.

I support Trump but I'm not delusional enough to spin obvious fuck ups into some kind of win for him in my head

he fucked up and pretending he didn't doesn't help anyone

What would you have done if some sandnigger offered you his copy of the Constitution? Kissed his feet? Stayed silent like khan's wife?

The whole Khizr Khan thing was a setup from the beginning. Her husband has ties with the Clinton Foundation.
Notice how the (((MSM))) barely ever mentions what Trump actually said?

It's on purpose. If normies were to read the actual quote they would realise what an actual farce all of this is.

This also comes at a very convenient time when the Clinton Foundation is getting exposed.

(((Coincidence?)))

Isn't it funny how she is leading while Trump fills 50 000 seated stadiums with ease and the hillbeast can't fill a community hall?

Give me a fucking break. He said she might not have been allowed to speak. Yes, he probably didn't realise her grief.

And now the MSM is acting like he scolded and humiliated her. This after her husband accused him of never having read the constitution.

It's a bullshit "scandal" created to distract people from the Clinton Foundation and from Hillary's failures as secretary of state.

Just compare the times the Foundation and Boko Haram have been mentioned in the MSM the past week, versus this Khan "scandal".

I am not here to debate, I am here to mock and defile you. You are less than a faggot, an obvious shill and don't belong here.

Your head is full of shit and I pray to KEK your mother dies a slow painful death of breast cancer.

To be completely honest I feel like Trump fucked up when he fired his first campaign manager. The early campaigning was brilliant, but now it's just kind of…eh.

Obligatory

It's harder to shill here bro, we see through your blatant BS.

Go back to 4chan when it comes back up.

The same polls were right during the primaries.

You notice that shill comment was posted directly after you mentioned a productive way to contact the media's biggest demographic that all of their wasted shekels are brain washing?

Really makes my neurons start firing from hillock to teledendria

Shes terrified of debating the God Emperor. She is desperately trying to move the debates to take place during the NFL so people don't watch. Then the lugenpresse will tell the goys (((how the debates went))) the next day on the news.

You didn't look at the raw results of methodology, subhuman.

Considering the rather celebrity nature of Trump, that NFL ploy could backfire as people will watch the debate (or at least record it) instead. The internet also fucks up that plan as people can just watch it after the game via Youtube as well. If all else fails, Trump will gladly have her cock ups on parade all over social media.

She's not getting out of that one easily.

Trump is such a fuckup sometimes. All he had to do was say.

The Khan incident hurt Trump with the military, military families and basically everyone who might have been considering him that isn't already behind him.

Moreover, Trump showed he doesn't know how to properly counter attack. Insults work on people who are already widely despised like Bush and Cruz, but you do not use them against grieving civilians.

He showed himself to be impulsive and lived to every stereotype the Clinton campaign is trying to attach to him as an intemperate bully with no judgment, and made Muslims look sympathetic.

This was a MAJOR fuckup by Trump. Nothing to do now but move on and learn from it.

Just as HIllary is a crook to the core, our guy is a big mouth to the core.

Currently 34 cents to send a postcard.
store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNavIds=buy-stamps:stamps-by-type:under-stamp-rate&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&categoryId=under-stamp-rate&productId=S_117604

What is the value of redpilling your neighborhood? What would you tell them?

What are some red-pill themed stamps to go with the message?

I think you're manufacturing a narrative to make the chan hive mind seem worried. None of us are worried user. zeven the betting agencies have slashed Trump's odds to an all time low. Nothing is stopping the trump train user

just say this

Try again nigger faggot. Vet and friends of military families. We don't care about sandniggers and their lawyer daddies and mudslime wives.

How new are you, first day on the job, moreover, you eat cocks by the handfull.

Trump also criticized Clinton on her turnout in Pennsylvania on Friday compared to his large crowd, which Trump said included nearly 5,000 people who were turned away from the event.

Tell me how you think you might know what goes on in Trump's mind again and your credentials you faggot.

It'd have to be neutrally aligned. With only a slight push towards our narrative. Can't scare them off with jew tactics.

I'm not good with this sort of thing, but definitely keep it short and sweet.

Maybe just plain simple facts from the two interviews (james comey &Loretta Lynch) with a link to those videos where they were blatantly lying. Maybe add in vids of hillary lying to the public about the stuff they question there, when she's cuaght red handed like 5 fucking times.

Maybe more stuff too.

I've talked to people about those videos (I watched both fully) and they have no clue what happened in Congress

I was fuming with anger the week afterward and the average Joe is oblivious.

Highlight those hearings in the post cards.

Here he is again guys.

TRUMP FUCKED UP BAD!
I SWEAR.

eat a cock

A main point for brexit is that it is hand counted and instead of using pencils most leave voters used a black pen instead thus preventing rigging by and large.

From rigged polls to completely fictional ones:

archive.is/Bg5TF

the biggest enemy of Trump is not the totally rigged polls, media or even Hillary, it's Trump himself, he is quick to fall for baits and set himself up to a shitstorm which we all know the media will use to non-stop attack him no matter what he does or says, he is now playing to their tone( the Khan shit) and he seems a bit lost, but i hope he still has some grand plan.

kikes filtered

Checked.

CTR has been shilling the poll that doesn't exist.

You're right - for example Conservative Treehouse chose to warn about the yiddish narrative even before it came out.

archive.is/O3LjO

"our guy" lol Bernout pls

This is exactly why Trump is going to win the Presidency and your actual guy couldn't even win a nomination against the very embodiment of the establishment. In case it's not abundantly clear yet, trying to nice-guy your way to victory is a good way to lose your ass off and be resented by all sides.

This makes me happy, Nate Bronze has been wrong so much that I started getting nervous about Trump leading in his shitty (((predictions))).

Of course he still has some grand plan. As many have said, if he had said nothing this wouldn't be happening, since it's such an obviously controversial statement.

But that's the thing. Obviously controversial. He knew what was going to happen when he said it, which means he did it for a reason. When has he "fallen for bait and set himself up for a shitstorm" and it hasn't turned out to be him playing 4d chess all along?

You underestimate his intelligence.

Fuck off with the touhou shit. Getting old, weebs

trump plays 6 gorrilion D chess
i've come to understand that everything he does is done for a reason
he crushes all opposition and has contingency plans for every situation
never fear for him, only keep fighting
our memes combined with his intelligence creates a combination that is literally unstoppable
meme, redpill, and spread the word of trump to the normies
dig, and uncover the conspiracies and crimes of the enemy
everything up to this point is going to pale in comparison to the anal ravaging of Hillary at the debates, which are not far off
that's when we'll start to see some really serious shit

They also accurately predicated how many votes Trump would get in the primary. Months before it was over, months before any (((pundit))) dared to say he could win, they accurately laid out how much he would get, because they predicated the voter increase in turnout on "The Monster Vote."

After discovering that site late last year, and reading through their archives, Sundance offers the most intelligent analysis anywhere you will find. Like Scott Adams, they make specific predictions. Unlike Adams, it's based on concrete events and patterns of behavior from specific individuals and groups, and their demonstrable motivations. Adams is more of a meta-mass psychological heuristic model.

Confirmaton comes out that clinton stole the primary election and all these faggot liberals care about is that trump asked if a Muslim woman was allowed to speak, the end of the world can't come soon enough.

Quality post user, you're an analyst.

What is the expected total voter turnout this year? Where is this data from? Sorry to ask for a spoonfeed but with all of the rigged polls and lugenpresse throwing up smokescreens and Adam's analysis being vague and having nothing about numbers or specifics I would kill for a nonkiked election data prediction with decent methodology.
Source please?

Actually, I saw the post on cuckchan with no accompanying explanation. It looked to me like someone from the Trump campaign had posted it.

For reference, in 2012

Obongo -> 65,915,796

Romney -> 60,933,500

So 73,000,000 votes would be the biggest landslide in history actually.

I would love to find the source.

What exactly was this obvious fuck up? IMO the judge comments were indeed a fuck up though I agreed with his statement, he should've brought up his la raza connection and the evidence his father was more than likely an illegal rather than just calling him a Mexican, however in this case he literally didn't say shit, Would you have preferred he cucked?

THESE CURRENT POLLS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH KHAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

YOU CANNOT CONDUCT ANY KIND OF RELIABLE POLLING IN 24 HRS!

Not true, at least not by percentage, the biggest landslide in history was FDR at a 10 percent lead. By number of votes it may be the biggest landslide but you have to adjust for population growth and voter turnout. Still 73,000,000+ is really fucking good and if I could verify that info I might be optimistic despite the rampant kikery in the electoral process.

Granted. Regardless I want to read the analysis the image came from.

I'm doing this from memory but I saw an analysis somewhere that goes like this.

29% are registered R
32% are D

Trump is winning the R with around 90%
Hillary is winning D with around 75-80%

The leftovers mostly wont vote or are going 3rd party.

This means among party voters they are about equal.

Registered 3rd parties are around 3% of voters

This means the rest… ~46% are Indy

Trump wins them with 60-65%

If this is true, and is seems right on the button, Trump will win in an absolute landslide.

Most polls do about 45% D, 30%R, 25% I, this is why it looks close.

Yay, I found it.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/

archive.is/lz04K

Humn, considering this post.

Citation needed.
Except for the fact it was a brilliant troll. He didn't "insult" anybody which is why nobody in the media is playing his actual comments. "I would've liked to hear his wife, gee i wonder why she didn't speak" isn't equivalent to calling her a filthy raghead. We're all supposed to be so offended on the Khans behalf because meany poopee pants Trump insinuated these great American patriots might follow Shariah. Of course the kicker to this that the press is neglecting to mention is that on this guys website he has dozens of essays and law papers he's written where he openly admits that he does follow Shariah law and he encourages every Muslim in the west to do the same.

EVERY TIME

Donald Trump has got the long game going on this one don't you dare question his ability to become president. Just because he isn't bending backwards to BLM like a fucking cuck does not mean he can't win over minorities. Fuck you, do you have the first 3 debates perfectly planned out? Are you purposefully waiting until a year passes to attack Shillary just to add a level of mystery? Did you get a job at a high-end real estate store to further impress the voters? I doubt you ever have perfected the art of the deal. Well bow in the presence of a master.

First Trump will taking a nature walk with the normal voter, your thoughts flow more naturally while walking so this will be a great opportunity to learn a lot about each other without coming off as a game of 20 questions. Trump did some research into the things voters mentioned being interested in/enjoyed so he can share a hobby and/or interest with them.

Next Trump will take Shillary on head to head, attack her character, bring up every scandal. Something of that nature. That's where it becomes obvious he's not just trying to lose like the other cuckservatives.

Then comes the real date, a landslide election and a waterfall of libcuck tears.

After that Trump is the president.

Goodbye Shillary!

BUMP

The shills are creating threads to slide this important information.

Playbook never changes

nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html

The Khan story is so fake. Trump didn't even say anything insulting about them. They had Khan as bait and assumed Trump would insult him, but when he didn't they just pretend like he did anyway. It was all planned out beforehand.

Sharia and Islam are literally the same thing. You cannot be a Muslim and ignore Sharia. I wish more people would do some basic study of Islam instead of kneejerk memes about "religion of peace."

I was hoping that most americans already knew this, and I think that they do understand it in some small way, at least because of 911

I wish all shills would die.

in a popular vote, but are they distributed in states like Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, etc.

The comment, "She was just standing there with nothing to say. Maybe she wasn't allowed to say anything." Could be seen as an "attack."

That being said, it's a fairly mild observation. It's not even necessarily an anti Muslim observation. If a white guy did a speech and his wife stood right next to him and said nothing at all when a very emotional issue was being talked about it'd be pretty odd.

I'm starting to think they're trying to make Trump's poll numbers drop so they can cut him out of debates with Hillary.

Obongo said it himself:

They're setting it up so that no matter what happens in November Trump loses. If the rigged polls show Hillary up by 30 points like today and Trump loses, all the pundits will do a dance and gloat about their accurate "predictions." If Trump wins because voters don't give a fuck about polls, then the democrats will accuse him of election fraud and the House of Reps/(((Supreme Court))) will declare Hillary the winner.

Trump did fuck up by attacking the mudslime mom and dad. What he should have said was something simple along the lines of:

That having been said, this is blown way out of proportion and will blow over in a week or so. Trump needs to stay on point in the future, this is for all the marbles now.

That was a shocking statement! Sarcasm won't help you Obama…