GAWKER: ISIS IS THE ALT-RIGHT

GAWKER: ISIS IS THE ALT-RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/isis-is-the-alt-right-1784653585?rev=1470074861080&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
archive.is/Fa0VK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The clear difference between Muslims and the corrupt and deviant Jews and Christians is that Muslims are not ashamed of abiding by the rules sent down from their Lord regarding war and enforcement of divine law. So if it were the Muslims, instead of the Crusaders, who had fought the Japanese and Vietnamese or invaded the lands of the Native Americans, there would have been no regrets in killing and enslaving those therein. And since those mujahidin would have done so bound by the Law, they would have been thorough and without some “politically correct” need to apologize years later. The Japanese, for example, would have been forcefully converted to Islam from their pagan ways – and if they stubbornly declined, perhaps another nuke would change their mind. The Vietnamese would likewise be offered Islam or beds of napalm. As for the Native Americans – after the slaughter of their men, those who would favor small-pox to surrendering to the Lord – then the Muslims would have taken their surviving women and children as slaves, raising the children as model Muslims and impregnating their women to produce a new generation of mujahidin. As for the treacherous Jews of Europe and elsewhere – those who would betray their covenant – then their post-pubescent males would face a slaughter that would make the Holocaust sound like a bedtime story, as their women would be made to serve their husbands’ and fathers’ killers.

gawker.com/isis-is-the-alt-right-1784653585?rev=1470074861080&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
archive.is/Fa0VK

Gawker can't die fast enough

Post yfw you're not Nick Denton

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT AMERICA
==AR AKBAR !!=

So do we know who's buying Gawker after they got Hulked in the ass? Is it Zac Efron? Why is this shitrag still alive?

I failed my redtext, I am not worthy of these dubs.

No no no
Hulk not only gets the money but he also gets Gawker

reported

I'm sick of reading about retards and their fucktarded religion bullshit.

Every fucking day with this noise.

We must wreck their shit immediately and shut their bitch mouths.

Why would they shoot up their own nightclub?

Trump is literally Hitler
Alt-right is literally ISIS

ISIS IS ALT RIGHT IS NAZI
At last I see
Does this mean that LITERALLY everyone wants to shoot and hang libshits? Well, the last is true.

AND THE NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT ILLUMINATI WAS ESTABLISHED BY HITLER & NAZIS FROM THE 60's!

-Alex Jones

If so, maybe he will do something good with it.

YOU BLIND MOTHERFUCKER.
IT'S NOT GOING TO GET WORSE THAN ISLAM. AN ISLAMIC VICTORY MIGHT BE QUITE LITERALLY THE WORST POSSIBLE ENDGAME FOR MANKIND.

Ah, so this is what a death-rattle sounds like.

Islam dude? Wake up

Hulk is seizing all his assets.

Gawker is getting turned into a Trump propaganda outlet.

I'd rather have jews than sandniggers. It's like choosing to die from starvation or being mauled. None are nice but at least one is less brutal than the other.

Why not neither?

I did mention that we're talking about worst possible outcomes.

Fuck off kike

And even after all that, the libtards will still say that Islam is peaceful.

I thought gawker got hulkamania'd into the next dimension, how can a dead man write articles?

Takes times for Hulk to seize the assets.

Na, the alt-right is more like:
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SODOMY

I'd love to see a liberal finally have to put things in perspective. I love to imagine what was going through the head of the swedish leftist stock that was a singer and was raped and murdered and discarded by shitskins. It must have had a total breakdown of its psyche. Reality dawning on it as it has a complete collapse of ego and needs to accept its horrible date. Every piece of leftist livestock deserves a similar fate, or worse.

bro, you have sandniggers because JEWS LET THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRY

jews are significantly, perhaps infinitely, worse.

I keep seeing faggots equating the Right with Islamism, mostly on the basis that Quranfags are considered conservative, fascistic, or extremely religious - but mostly because these (((journalists))) see religious people in general as being right wing due to the Western connotation of such stereotypes. It's a stupid meme because Islamism is by definition totalitarian and they have more in common with the Left, even down to the way they always try to force their way of life aka CONVERT OR DIE YOU INFIDEL!!1 Not to mention that Leftists are always Islamist sympathizers but perhaps they are starting to tire of the meme due to it finding very limited success after the Rise of Trump.

The war between Jews-Muslims-everyone else is a three-sided war where the Jews try to manipulate the other two sides against each other. The Muslims on the other hand are very much like a warlike tribe who's plenty happy to find any reason to wage war against anyone. So far the war have only been cultural with limited skirmishes where the majority of victims are the sandniggers themselves - but we are getting closer to a real globalist war, as the multiple happenings, taking multiple European lives, in this year alone shows.

Sandniggers are recognizably enemies. Kikes not so much, and thus they are more dangerous.

Islamic victory is better than leftist victory, to be honest. I would rather live in the caliphate than in "progressive" Western European hell hole.

What Gawker fails to understand is that the alt-right supports Trump in regards to foreign policy for precise reason that he is the least military aggressive candidate compared to his Republican competitors and Clinton. That he isn't a pure non-interventionist is merely indicative of the unfortunate fact that Trump isn't alt-right and all-to-often still listens to neoconservative Zionist advisors.

We support Trump's foreign policy insofar as he recognized the Iraq war was a mistake, overthrowing Gaddaffi was a mistake, that we shouldn't overthrow Assad in Syria and we shouldn't engage in a new Cold War with Russia. However Trump still mistakenly believes in the intrusive national security state, and unnecessary provocations against Iran, etc which is a mark against him.

Humans would stay human in an Islamic world user
unlike liberals… Furfaggotry is haram after all.

is ragebait the new clickbait?

underrated post

Jesus, those images gave me cancer.

why do we have jews? Because we let them in.

"A country gets the jews they deserve."

They control the entire media, and they still paint themselves as underdogs.

We should be celebrating the fall of Gawker and not bother discussing inflammatory tripe like this article. It's the Anger stage in the death of a dishonest yet hypocritically judgmental group of journalists.

They should have left Hulk Hogan alone.

And they can be removed, too. What's your point?

"There are exceptions among the disbelievers, no
doubt, people who will unabashedly declare that jihad
and the laws of the Shari’ah – as well as everything
else deemed taboo by the Islam-is-a-peaceful-religion
crowd – are in fact completely Islamic, but they tend
to be people with far less credibility who are painted
as a social fringe, so their voices are dismissed and a
large segment of the ignorant masses continues belie-
ving the false narrative. As such, it becomes important
for us to clarify to the West in unequivocal terms – yet
again – why we hate you and why we fight you."

aww, it looks like they've played too much COD!

clickbait, this is what they've always done. ignore

The Enlightenment created the modern concept of Race, most of them believed in God and many of the Enlightenment thinkers like Roussea and Kant where against woman's rights.

WE stand on the side of the Enlightenment, not a seculiar Christian cult like leftism.

Their journalism is as bankrupt as their company, I wouldn't even bother with them.

Gawker won't die. They'll probably just get sold and nothing will change on the surface.

How does Gawker still exist? I thought kikes mummify without money.

But the holocaust does sound like a bedtime story. Or maybe Mudslimes think that holohoax is 18+ entertainment?

Actually, they hibernate by turning to stone, waiting for some vital fluid shekels. They're often seen on churches that way.

It's nice to see that reality is slowly but surely catching up to you faggots.

The Gawker franchise isn't going to die, some kike will eventually seize the assets for a bargain and continue to use it.

Because we read Galatians 1:8.

ISIS opposes cultural suicide and leftism
we oppose cultural suicide and leftism
therefore, we are ISIS, apparently

It's true. Early Christians carried the mummified jews up onto their church roofs, so that they would be kept away from coins dropping on the street which could awaken them.

There is no difference. They are different castes the same civilization. They move together. It would be like declaring war against your opponents left hand while trying to ally with its right.

It's been pretty obvious that ISIS failed as an "alt-right" honeypot.

Not everyone on Holla Forums is as clever as you, this honeypot was mainly targeted at edgelords.

They declared bankruptcy along with Denton and are selling off the thing. Once the sale goes off you may see some changes.

How can anyone take them seriously at this point?

I don't think you understand the situation. Denton didn't incorporate Gawker, so he could use it as a personal tax dodge. And now he has to declare personal bankruptcy because he lied to the judge about the value of assets he was going to try to make a settlement with.

This means he has to liquidate it for a fraction of it's value. And he also swindled a Russian "businessman" into buying in big.

The name may survive but the cancer behind it is going down.

People are also going to rummage though his network of shell companies he set up in Hungary in case he tries to move his assets there. Really, Gawker must've been the most edgiest retards in the history of litigation because telling a judge that you would consider a sextape with a 9 year old newsworthy totally isn't going to fuck you in the ass.

this.

it's like poetry brother.

it would be the cherry on the cake if he went to jail for tax fraud or something like that.

A leftist "victory" would mean the caliphate eventually

The lying press is at it again. I'm glad Hogan is suing them to bankruptcy.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

Well yes?
A persian and a tiger are both felines as well.

That's hilarious if true.

but it would also be the annihilation of the left. I still want every single mudslime dead. but i can appreciate the fun in the left being eaten by mudslimes after they let them in. I even think that radical rightwingers probably would have tless problems integrating into a mud ruled world than leftists and liberals. besides the mutual disgust in each other radical rights and islamists do share some values (at least more than with the 'current yearers')

are you sure kek doesn't want to keep those lolcows around?
for the keks, ya know?

Guess I'm ISIS then… seriously though, Gawker=Faggot

Nazi Germany bombed civililans

The Allies bombed civilians

therefore
Nazi Germany == the Allies