Biches

Why all the biches use iPhones?

I don't undestand that

If I buy one, i will seem more attractive to girls or something?

No it's just the "popular thing" that nobody needed but everone want. The mass follows blindly even if it's expensive as fuck.

Bitches who take those selfshot with that big, obvious telephones are just attention whores with zero personality.

Personaly, I still have an old telephone and the only gadget I have on it is a camera. No internet, no applications, no games…And it's perfect.

all women are attention whores with zero personality
why would they have personality? They would just impede with getting fucked by chad and getting paid for your services

They're women, you can't make sense of what makes no sense. They probably bought iShit because it looks cute or their peers also have them.

"Its good"
No it's not. 700 euros/dollars you didn't work for are wasted.

Op you won't understand because you are a fag nigger who needs to be taking the cock instead of worrying about grown folks

some women are nothing more than walking sex toys

got a 5s for $180, one of the best phones i'v ever had, no regrets.

because chicks are dumb and iPones are easy

Any Moar of this bitch?

"bich" is Latin for "generosity"

If we lived in A REAL WORLD we could buy that bitch for the cost of an iPhone, just look at how she already devalued herself.

Better fate than DEATH, so of course she wouldn't refuse.

bring me up to date on these Fibonacci tattoos. Why are they popular? Is there some deep soulful explanation behind them.

Take.

what does the arabic text on her ribcage say?

I dunno.

I don't speak terrorist.

Looks MUCH WORSE in those photos. Price just dropped HALF.

anti-Semite motherfucker

There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God. Ali is the wali of God.

In south america is related to attention whores and homosexuals and, you know, spics are obsessed with sex, they know

i have no fucking clue, man.
women are heard creatures, they just blindly fallow the trend.
few years ago it was "cool" to have a tattoo on the side of your rib.
go figure.

i'v accepted the fact that most women i'll ever meet will be clinically retarded.

thats not arabic, looks like Sanskrit

This is a property of (cant read) If found, please (cant read)

Potty potters detected.

Wathever, she is a costly street for pajeets.

Oh, so muslims are pimping women out now? Sharia law allows this sort of thing?

only on white women.

Only on non muslim women.

Isis is well knowed for selling girls.

if by now you mean since the 7th century

It's funny that there is a lot of cases for iPhone not cover the logo of Apple.

Why they do that?

people buy these phones just for the Apple logo, it's like a badge of prestige for dumb valley girls and tech illiterate old people.

And people that want to impress both of these.

Again, apple is mostly for fags.

Make up your mind faggot

i didn't know "erroneous" was a fancy word.
maybe your should get that tattooed too

It's not gonna work tard, if a Fibonacci sequence qualifies as trying to be smart then so does erroneous.
I'm not fucking disagreeing with you anyway you spastic, having a Fibonacci sequence tattoo is about the fucking equivalent of a Pythagoras theorem tattoo.

LOL, post pics to embarrass her user

You should also wear a skirt. Bitches wear skirts, so wearing one will make you more attractive to girls.

srs answer: there is two reasons that you see this.

1) iPhones are trendy, and grills like fancy shit if they can afford it. But,,,,,, that is not the reason you see them so much online

2) with iPhones, the default setting is to upload all the photos you take to the iCloud service online. And then guys find ways of hacking into those online accounts, and then they can copy off all the photos. so this is the reason that you see so many naked girl selfie pics with iPhones online

"Those discusting internet hackers! Hee hee hee!"

Agreed

except
1) i didn't tattoo that on my ass
2) i'm a fucking user, even if i gave a damn what strangers thing about me, they can't recognize me.
3) "erroneous" isn't a fancy word, its the only word that fit in the context, cant say "false" or "fake"

tbh the reason you see allot of selfie nudes on internet is mostly because stupid bitches share them willingly.
there are regularly sluts on Holla Forums who post nudes just for the sake of attention whoring.

bitches are weird

Checked, if she did that before tool then you are right.

Did you even read my post?

eat dicks you prick! Hee hee hee!

Maybe I will you fat ungrateful whore! Hee hee hee!

It is because women aren't intellectuals and are easily fooled and manipulated. They only care about trends and what is "popular".

It's a normie thing. Buy the expensive thing and you look better. How functional the product actually is doesn't matter, just the price tag.

tbh the iPhone is extremely functional, overpriced but still.

I agree Snake

Yes. I hear it has quite astounding tracking features.

Apple's crackhead marketing department.
Because iPhones are "easier to use"
Because "it just works"
Fashion statement
All their friends have one and being accepted is of utmost importance to them so having an iPhone helps.
Jony Ive does acid in his free time.