Have you disrespected a mountain Holla Forums?

Playboy playmate Jaylene Cook has scaled Mt Taranaki in a nude photo shoot, but not everyone has taken kindly to the stunt.

The glamour model, who is touring the country with her photographer boyfriend Josh Shaw, posted the photo to Instagram which has attracted more than 8000 likes.

But one Maori academic said the photo was culturally insensitive and disrespected the mountain.

"I also know cousins and relatives who will be quite upset about it. They would consider it as being disrespectful towards the mountain," Maori academic Dennis Ngawhare told Fairfax.

He said he believes iwi and hapu in Taranaki share his thoughts.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11849293

yes

i summitted mt everest and blew off its head with a big TNT kaboom explosion

Embrace infamy

I peed off of the tallest mountain in Norway. I've peed off of a lot of mountains. Sometimes I get piss all over my pants because of the wind but it's usually worth it.

He's no mountain! I am the true mountain! Hee hee hee!

Nigga, it's a fucking mountain, chillax.

Hee hee hee! Look at you! I like you! Hee hee hee!

the taniwha might come get you

You're right, I look at all those stories of people being gotten by the taniwha and I fear for my life. Oh wait, I don't because that thing's a fictional fucking creature and it's just a mountain. :^)

you might need to tell these guys that user.

Taniwha halts work on highway

A swamp-dwelling taniwha has halted work on part of the Waikato expressway near Meremere after iwi pointed out its presence.

Transit New Zealand has ordered a stop to work on 100m of the highway project until a meeting can be held with the north Waikato hapu Ngati Naho, a subtribe of Tainui.

The taniwha is said to live near Springhill Rd, between Meremere township and Champion Raceway.

Taniwha are spiritual creatures regarded as guardians of the Waikato River. In Tainui legend a taniwha or chief is at every bend of the river.

Meremere resident Brenda Maxwell, who is not Ngati Naho, said she had warned about taniwha during consent hearings over a nearby landfill.

"We've been screaming out for two years about this. What they're doing is trying to cut costs," Ms Maxwell said. "In order to do that they're willing to trample on our culture. Get away from the swamp. It's as simple as that."

Maori believed fatal crashes common on State Highway 1 were linked to the taniwha.

Transit regional projects manager Chris Allen said consultation had thrown up several other taniwha "but this is the first time we've heard about this one".

The issue had been dealt with under the same protocols as for found human remains, and work had stopped in the immediate area.

Efforts to build the four-lane highway over the area's deep swamps have only just restarted with a $6.5 million earthworks contract.

Work on a 12km stretch across the swamps stopped in September after sinking earthworks blew the $56 million construction budget.

- NZPA

Hee hee heeHee hee hee! Snakes, just like meHee hee hee! None of you are true, all of you are falseHee hee hee! Heehee heeHee hee hee!

Jesus, someone inform them about the current year.

OOGA BOOGA

I have strong chi like the middle guy

And of course women desecrate nature what kind of a sick joke is this

Stupid! Hee hee hee! Sarah is not Sarah! Hee hee hee! Sarah is a whore! Hee hee hee! Sarah is a snake like me! Hee hee hee! She's no daughter of the king, she's a daughter of the stupid snake! Hee hee hee! Stupid snake! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee! Stupid

what do you do, mix some vodka in it?

fuck mountains tbh
mountains are the niggers of earth formations. volcano master race.

Hi, what the fuck are you doing?

tards gonna tard

Hi, what the fuck are you doing? Nothing! Hee hee hee! You're dead! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

I thought I had already died and went to hell a little while ago. Thanks for proving me wrong I guess.

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at how discouraged you are all the time! Hee hee hee! Stupid depressed miserable little snake! Hee hee hee! Ha ha! Hee hee hee! I control you! Hee hee hee!

You can't control these dubs.

Does pissing on one count? At least i'm not a whore.

Goddamn fucking ethnics with their fucking ooga booga beliefs I just want to see some ass and titties in a high up place why do they have to kick up a fuss

id be mad, cuz she probably got flown there and ppl will think she climbed.

But one Maori academic said the photo was culturally insensitive and disrespected the mountain.
Faggots. Both the girl and that mountain are children of Earth. No disrepect.
If the mountain was offended, that model would have died.

Where does the mountain begin and end faggot, and why do your feefees matter more than the next hairless ape?

The Maori believed that everything had a definite soul (wairua) and a liquid concept of spiritual “essence” (mana). Mana revealed itself in land, nature, humans and other objects. Mana seemed to be associated to contemporary concepts of nobility, power, influence, charisma, authority, prestige etc. Things which had all of these (mana) became sacred or tapu in native language. Almost anything could become tapu if it had been touched by the supernatural order. For example, fire, if lit by the priest would become tapu because the god might be brought to live in it. When a stream was used for religious rites, it also could become tapu.

Tapu could apply to people, both living and dead. Mana was stronger in men than in women, but it is noticeable fact that all males, other than slaves, were considered sacred. Slaves were important workers and could be used as human sacrifices with the aim of making a place Tapu by the shedding of their blood. Priests, or tohungas, were imbued with the mysterious essences of the tapu because of their knowledge of ancient incantations. All high chiefs also had a strong personal tapu which prevented any person eating out of the same food basket or using anything belonging to the chief. Women possessed tapu only atTohunga Tapu menstruation and during childbirth as the most sacred parts of the body were heads, back and sexual organs. The important religious events were related to tapu and death. At death the corpse was brought to Marae and then the funeral was held. If the dead person had had enough mana, people came from other tribes and villages.

It's all tapu bro

ayyyy

aay bby, u wan lick mah hangi pit?

This is why I always laugh when people use "3rd spirit" or whatever nonsense a bunch of primitive screwheads believed to justify trannies

back in my day they just used to be called a double adaptor

kek

want to see my taiaha bby?

I hide it under my cloak like a good girl

wow zealand shitposters are trash

no u

I hope they rape her to death.

10/10 would nut on that face

that's tapu

tapu makes muh dicc hard

tapu muh dick on her face amirite?