Which killed A:TLA?

Which killed Avatar: The Last Airbender? Poo in the Looalama's Last Airbender or Legend of Korra?

it was stillborn

Legend of Korra damaged it, only keeping it alive because of the fapbait girls. The movie murdered it once and for all though

Shame, I loved the show as a kid

Last Airbender, both the movie and series, was complete shit. Only cuck/co/lds deny this.

This

This

That

Didn't the movie come out before Korra though?

All this

All me

Yes but Korra was what put down Avatar.

But said Korra damaged it and that the movie killed it, thus implying the movie came second.
I'm too autistic for this mistake, I must go screech in my corner.

if anything the movie rekindled people's love for the show since it had been about a year or so since it's end when the movie came out and people were really starting to forget about it already.

The movie made people cheerish the show because it could have been like the movie. Korra is if you took the movie and directed by Tumblr.

Why was the original series so bad?

western cartoons are cancer

Yes, but ATLA seems to be the diamond amongst the gravel here according to some people. I want to know why people hate this show.

very few people hate the original but when they do they tend to bring up that it isn't really all that original, literally Naruto without the angst and highchool bullshit, or that the camerawork is subpar, which I can see because they like to shake the fuck out of the camera all the time in that show. just feels stupid seeing it in a cartoon.

The creator were hacks. They though they were the ones that made the series good, so when Korra came around they fired everyone else and just kept to themselves. Went George Lucas

Weren't they planning to have two more series after Korra?

Nothing killed it. Avatar: The Last Airbender was great. It had 4 seasons and it ended where it should have.
The crappy movie and new show don't diminish the greatness of the original.

What?

The movie was seen as a Hollywood cash in but separate enough from the franchise. Korra on the other hand was a piece of shit from the start and had to pander hard to tumblr just to maintain minor relevance at the end. It was just a complete rape of a promising franchise where nothing good wad untouched.

Whorra, obviously.