What is the genetic purpose of having large breasts?

What is the genetic purpose of having large breasts?
Small breasts does the same job, while large breasts ruins the back and has a higher chance of breast cancer.

Can't men just date women with small breasts instead and let natural selection take its course?

OP fucks dudes.

Kek

Big tits are like plumage on a bird, it's to look good and attract mates. They signal to males that the woman is fertile.

The "big tits cause back problems" meme is spread by feminists with small tits.

This. Men (that is, actual men, not the gay community) find them attractive. You're a fag, OP, as is expected of you. You've drunk the feminist Kool-Aid.

Stupid Sarah! Hee hee hee! She is nothing! Hee hee hee! Only good for pleasure! Hee hee hee! No pleasure! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee! She is not Sarah! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee! My Babylon won't fall! Hee hee hee! No! Hee hee hee!

sexual selection

cleavage resembles a butt.

i actually dated someone who had gotten a boob reduction they used to be massive but they're​ only a b now

I banged a girl that had a boob reduction because she had back problems, she went from like a G to an E. I never found big boobs attractive but getting a boob job when they were that big was a worthwhile experience.
I'm over 3d and big boobs though. Not worth the headaches.

Are you seriously singling out large breasts amidst an ocean of useless hereditary traits? Fucking idiot.

That'll happen the day "just b urself" actually works with nerds and autists.

Consider murder-suicide

I wasn't the one who told her to get breast reduction if that's what you mean. She did it after I stopped talking to her.

smaller breasts are better because when a girl with small breasts hugs you, it brings you closer to her heart.

spoken like a true homo

not a fan of huge tits. I like the b cups all day long. And I've noticed women with large breasts tend to gain a lot of weight after child birth and don't loose it whereas those of the smaller sizes a-c tend to get back into shape much quicker. Also gravity. Gravity make big tits sag and get all nasty when women start to get into their thirties.

nice counter argument
just admit defeat

I've been wondering that too. So far haven't seen other guys with large breasts in the gym. There must be a purpose even for a genetic dead ends like me.

Big tits are best tits.

Seriously nigger?

It make it harder for women to run away from me.

those are khazar milkers

Women with larger hips were able to carry to term more often then small hips. Larger hips tend to come with larger tits. Men are programmed to like big tits.

My dick says otherwise. You can't fuck a pair of fried eggs.

Because women are too lazy to reinforce their back with sport/fitness

Why do you care?
And no. All my gf had big or large breasts and I fucking love it that way. It's pleasant, it's soft, it's warm, you can fuck them, suck them, see them bounce…

what do the two have to do with each other? I was doing interacting with a girl recently, not paying much attention to her aka being professional, when I finally noticed her hips. She had the waist-to-hip ratio of a goddess. I have no idea what size her tits were tbqh.