imgur.com/gallery/mdJV1
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/760235624980938753
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should have dodged.

I bet she isn't cute anymore.

fucking sand niggers

Syria before the war
imgur.com/gallery/mdJV1

Don't worry, for desecrating the Russian pilot's body, people in Idlib have just received the gift of chlorine gas in their lungs.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/760235624980938753

Sorry, Saraquib… I'm not sure if that's part of Idlib or what. Other reports are saying Idlib.

You've been training your whole life for this, Ivan!

you can see her guts

Maybe the Russians should put the guys who are vets from the Chechen war and genocide the fuck out of those muzzies.

They already have their Chechens on the ISIS side, so it would be a nice rematch.

Pretty sure that's a charbroiled Wang I see

so who do you think shot it down CIA special forces or people trained by the CIA and Special forces

you sure? Its hard to tell

have a bump

reported

this behavior is not acceptable here
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuteboys/

How convenient for a neighboring nation that everything was undone

Eat a dick nigger faggot

Is that one of the newest Holla Forums D&C tactic?

Must be since it's completely retarded.

she looks pretty hot

“The helicopter was hit from the ground in an area under control of the armed units of Al-Nusra Front terrorist group and the troops of the so-called ‘moderate opposition’ who joined them,” General Sergey Rudskoy

Trump needs to call a press conference and demand that Barack Hussein Mohammad Nigger Obama disavow the "moderate" muslim terrorists that he armed with US missiles.

Meanwhile in Russia…

Al-Nusra and the FSA are the same group now, they joined forces back in 2013

How is this not an act of war by proxy again?

It's the 1980's all over again.

who said it isn't?

Apparently, the Russians had developed an extremely effective form of IR jamming, making their helicopters in Syria immune to conventional MANPAD's. So Obama opted to give the Syrian rebels laser guided British Starstreak missiles. In the attached video of an MI-24 being shot down a few weeks ago, you can see three distinct impacts, the signature of the Starstreak missile, which separates into three distinct projectiles. I guess the kebabs got the message this time, they didn't make any recordings of this MI-8 downing.

because russia doesnt want a global nuclear holocaust

Cuz the Elders of Zion say it's not time yet. Soon though, before the election this year mark my words.

That would have been awesome. Fucker was this close to a double kill.

That's the hind firing its rockets right before it's struck you dense motherfucker.

It is just normal procedure for "hwhite brothers" at this point. Exactly what they did 100+ years ago to this day.

I think the time gap between what you percieve as each subsequent hit is too big for it to be a starstream missile. They would likely hit almost simultaneously because of the high speed of the sub-munitions.

However, there's no doubt that the weapons were supplied by Hillary & co.

Anyone have that webm of Mccain saying that we should be providing the syrian rebels with missiles to shoot down russian helicopters?

I know i saw it yesterday or the day before.

I'm not seeing three hits. I seeing it firing off 2-3 rockets before having it's tail knocked off.

Notice how the rockets leave a trail going to the right of the video, but the tail impact is different and is just a cloud. The projectiles from a star streak would not leave a smoke trail.

Is Kojima a prophet or was he redpilled all along?

I'd love to cut their tongues out and feed them to a pig.

These people are a fucking stereotype.

Is this your first time watching a video from modern war weeb? They literally only say one thing over and over again, it's not a stereotype, its a fact.