That Kid Thread

I'll start

pic related, that kid who memes IRL

dubs dubs dubs

that kid who went to Scotland once and came back with the heaviest accent in the world

I did this. Friends are hard.

I still walk around at lunch and look busy, unless the computer lab or library is open.

Underage b& plox

It took way too long for the school to actually use a firewall.

That kid who always yelled in church! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee! That kids dead! Hee hee hee! That's not me! Hee hee hee! Not any more! Hee hee hee! Now I'm a real king! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Little king? Stupid! Hee hee hee! Big king! Hee hee hee! I am a big king! Hee hee hee! I'm no little king any more! Hee hee hee! Shut up stupid snake! Hee hee hee!

That kid who came up with a new gimick every week for attention.

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at me! Hee hee hee! I am enlightened! Hee hee hee! You're stupid! Hee hee hee! You're a snake like me! Hee hee hee! Don't you see? Don't you see you're dead? Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at you! Hee hee hee! Your dad is your dad and you don't even know it! Hee hee hee! You love my dad! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

itt:people talking about themselves at school

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at you all! Hee hee hee! Stupid! Hee hee hee!

Man, I feel like I really dodged a million fucking bullets by being home-schooled

These are people who really go to my school

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NKMfU8ePY

Oh and bonus round…

I have a tale to tell of a particular faggot I had the misfortune to deal with in college..

Meet Andrew

I have a few good tales of 'Those' kids… Heck, I could write a book about all the shit we used to get up to. It's all memeworthy looking back on it all.

I was that fucking kid in highschool. I was actually asleep and by the time I woke up It be 10 minutes into the next class. I'd look around and go..

That was most of Junior and Senior Year almost everyday.

it was me

That was me

All me