Your thoughts Holla Forums

are these perfect boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.xhamster.com/movies/5499182/deepthroat_buldge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buzz buzz

kek
I thought I was tripping out.

Nope. Boobs are too big and saggy, and the areolas are too big. Not bad, but not perfect.

I wouldn't say they're too big in total, just a less than ideal shape. Agree on everything else though. They're definitely a lot better than any girl I might date some day.

ITT: Virgins with expectations.

HAHA!

How does it feels fuck horrible girls?

It feels great. Your definition of "horrible" does not coincide with society's definition. My dick in a pussy feels bliss, regardless of physical attributes. While you're in your home shouting "reeeeeeeeee", I am at someone else's home fucking them because some faggola rejected her for her breast size.

Post a image with some girl that you fuck or you are lying.

Congratulations for getting the shitty leftovers that everyone else rejected already I guess?

LOL.

What's this ideology? Regardless of whether you believe me or not, it does not change what has happened. Cheers on your endeavors of finding out whether I had intercourse or not.

Thank you. You are entitled to your opinion. Conjecture for the most part, but still an opinion.

Well i can show you a picture of some of the girls that i fucked having high stardars

Why you can't do the same?

The girls are too ugly?

That's very considerate of you, but I must reject. I believe you fucked girls. However, your perception of "high standards" may differ from my own.

I must decline your notion of having me expose the people who I hold dear to me in an effort to prove that I do not fuck girls who you define as 10/10.

This argument is pointless, really. Good luck with your fucking. I am sure it is worth it, despite it being once in a blue moon for yourself. Plenty of rare fish in the sea of fishes.

Good.

Now tell me that whitout cry.

Before lachrymation, tears are held up on the inside of the lachrymal glands. Technically speaking, I am always crying on the inside. Therefore, it is impossible to abide to your wishes. Sorry, best of luck, kiddo.

This is the kind of shit i love seeing

I would always be crying on the inside too if all I valued in life was fucking ugly chicks.

How do you know you're not? Your perception of "beautiful" can be a facade that you've created out of the sheer desperation that built up inside you. But, clearly that's not the case. Based off your ill-thought out responses, you are a man to be held in high regard. A man who fucks the best of the best. Congratulations.

Can you post a picture of a girl that you consider beautiful?

I have curiosity.

lol you Chads think pussy makes you more of a man? Both of you can go bow to the female for more sexual favour while I feast in the delicacy of the blackpill.

is that the more diseased variant of the brown pill?

is that a genuine question or are you trying to belittle me, sir?

Putito pls go
those boobs are pretty perky considering their size. I don't think you've ever seen non-fake big boobs in real life.
Actual valid criticism.

Scream "I'M INSECURE!". It'd be quicker.

they are all perfect

goog boobs are like good wine. give 'em bout 30 years to mature.

dafuq is a goog?

it's a racial slur against asians

isn't that gook? Plus the girl in OP's vid isn't even a gook.

This are good boobs, not that.

Nice .jpg fag.

Wonder if she can just go topless on the street asking men to show her their genitals and pick the one with best looking balls.

Got any moar like first pic with the big hoop earrings?

Her faucet is dripping pretty badly. Id call a plumber

Thanks.

What's her name?

Her name is Karina Hart from Scoreland.

What? why my name is "snake"

What means that?

Yeah that's the name I got from reverse image search, but when I typed it in, the pictures that come up look like someone completely different.

He posted nice boobs. That gives him immunity over any criticism.

Hardly son. Just some admiration over here. Lets get our heads out of our asses.

still cracks me up every time

Same here dude, thats why I still post it. This too
Same reaction different emotional format. Brilliant.

sauce

Holy crap look what i found.

Is perfect

Colonel, those milk bags make my metal gear quite solid.

yes

Stupid Sarah! Hee hee hee! She's no Sarah, she's a snake! Hee hee hee! Like me! Hee hee hee! Everyone is like me! Hee hee hee! Nobody is for anyone, everyone is for themselves! Hee hee hee!

the chick?

Thats my ex dude. And I have no reason to lie. Impressing a Holla Forumstard is like getting butterfly kisses from a prostitute

You lie! Hee hee hee! Snake! Hee hee hee! You lie! Hee hee hee! Snake! Hee hee hee! You're just like me! Hee hee hee! Ha! Hee hee hee!

Keep dumping then, any with face would be nice.

Nah… Maybe read that post again. Cool story, dumped this shit on 4chan back in 2015, sold my iphone and didnt delete the data…. fucking 4chan archives the past few years
So I just went back in the archives and found them. It was like a second Christmas.

Its not a dump, im just saying dude.

dumping = posting in this instance
image dump is usually uploading all that you have

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Look at you! Hee hee hee! Smart guy thinks he knows something! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Stupid smart man! Hee hee hee! You're just like me! Hee hee hee! Snake! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

Go back to 2003

I will forgive that given the quality of the content, i.e. there is nothing hotter than seeing a woman whom truly enjoys sucking cock. I'm kinda jealous of her 'skills' tbqh, anyone have source or vid with sound?

Sorry for the Gifs?

I try to post the webm with sound but was too large for the page, here the sauce

es.xhamster.com/movies/5499182/deepthroat_buldge.html

thoughts?

Thanks for the source vid m80, shame there's no cumshot/swallowing but it's still so much better to hear the natural sounds of a woman enjoying the dick.

I need at least 59 more seconds to get off

OMG, stop objectifying women you fat basement dwelling misogynist loser! Hee hee hee!
πŸ˜’ 😞😷😟 😦 😧 πŸ‘Ώ

HEE HEE HEE

b8

" b8 { "possible samefag" endl;
}

k

samefag

No need to bullshit skiddo

nope.png

Shut the fuck up you portly bitch