Flesh Light Thread

Im thinking about buying a fleshlight what do you recommend Holla Forums

don't. that shit lasts like ten times before it starts hurting.

I'm loving mine! What size batteries would yours take, OP?

How about Tenga's stuff?

too expensive for the build quality imo. Id say go for a reasonably well reviewed japanese onahole. You can find some p cool stuff with those(whereas fleshlights are pretty bland)

i got one that is a male butthole with synthetic hairs to emulate a bear-type

I have a husky 1000 lumen from Home Depot, I don't even use it and it's already losing power and switching light modes with the lightest of bumps.

I thought the whole appeal was feeling his rough, hairy arms grasping you as he thrusts your tight asshole from behind. You'd have to be a faggot not to enjoy that.

Just got my first one yesterday. Haven't spanked it yet to build up anticipation. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

That's brilliant!

ehm.. you know.. ehm just clean them every single fucking time you use them.. or they will smell bed at some time of its lifeā€¦
while you are at it.. buy a anal toy too.. a beginner tool, just because you like massage in your but doesn't mean your gay :)

LOL i think ur the gay one

is no gay to stuff things in butt. me hate dem dicks in me butt, no dank you

Cleaning it is a pain in the ass. Like really. I stopped using mine because of that

These are alright, go with the 3D series instead, costs a bit more but lasts longer

I got 3 fleshlights on sale for $100 CND, they are fun for edging and practicing your stamina and control, washing them out isn't that hard, overall hand 5/10, fleshlight 7.5/10, girlfriend 10/10.

That's what you get for going in dry

Pic related. Authentic horse pussy. Get a firm model so it dont wear out too quickly, and use plenty of lube.
yes I know it's a thumbnail, bite me

They seem expensive. How long do they last?

That seems a little small for horse pussy user

elbow deep mofo

i bought a flip with some amazon good boy points for cheap. it was worth the 50 dollars i think but no more. the disposable shit seems like a waste of money.

whats the largest size available that isn't dragonshit

Not worth it. Cleaning and drying it sucks.

Just buy you a cantaloupe, cut a hole in it, lube it up and fuck it. Also buy a cucumber to stick in your ass for fun

What's the best flesh light I can get from Amazon? Any suggestions?

I've got a streamlight stinger. I use it every day at work. It's got 350 lumens but don't let that fool you, it's bright as fuck and casts over a long distance. One of the best pieces of equipment I've owned.

Meiki ZXY - That's all.