Hey, suicide-fags, why don't you do what Chris Knight did?

Hey, suicide-fags, why don't you do what Chris Knight did?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/north-pond-hermit-maine-knight-stranger-woods-finkel/
pressherald.com/2017/03/02/stranger-in-the-woods-recounts-christopher-knights-27-years-in-the-maine-woods/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there was some thread on 4/pol/ where some britbong did a narration of this guys life, was pretty kew

No thanks, I'm white.

steal from niggers then. it's not really stealing since everything they have came from welfare that was paid for by the white man.

nope

he seems like a real human being, and a real hero

Are they checking him in to the mental hospital?

Obviously.

Damn, I heard that shit's actually worse than normal prison.

Pretty sure he was in jail for a while and then when the judge released him it was conditional. If he didn't work a regular job he would've served time.

There was a longer article by someone who got extended interviews with the guy. His life sucked. He was too close to houses to have actual bonfires so he kept from freezing by using stolen propane tanks and staying awake through the coldest part of the night. He didn't want to make tracks leading back to his hideout so he didn't leave his little hole the whole winter. It wasn't like an 'innawoods' thing it was more like a shitty neet nest that was exposed to the elements. The dude stole a ton of candy and his teeth were practically rotting out.

He probably wouldn't go to a prison psych ward since he only committed burglary. He'd most likely go to some cushy psychiatric facility for a few months and then get released.

I want to kill myself because I don't want to work, and don't want to be a parasite, but still want to live comfortably.
How would living in the woods fix that?

I couldn't find the full expose, looks like it was pulled so the guy that interviewed him can get more shekels for his book.

I'm like 90% sure that he moved back in with his mom after spending a couple days in jail.

Here's what I found though
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/north-pond-hermit-maine-knight-stranger-woods-finkel/

I've been, twice. It's fucking boring and the meds you take fuck with you. Plus you gotta watch yourself cos your with crazies.

I doubt any of you here are as hardcore as this motherfucker

pressherald.com/2017/03/02/stranger-in-the-woods-recounts-christopher-knights-27-years-in-the-maine-woods/

I am a duck.
I cannot lie.
Quack.

This Finkel guy seems like a hack.

and the hermit is going to say no?