Anyone knows why the kids were taken from them? i remember the father breaking an xbox, but is that enough of a reason...

anyone knows why the kids were taken from them? i remember the father breaking an xbox, but is that enough of a reason? what's the reasoning behind this? pic very related. here's their youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UC8lV8KIVWvfsaqOi_d3Wu3w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT7GIFPKdAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck did they actually lose custody?

kek

He was pushing that Cody kid around. He made that Cody one slap his sister. Have you seen the videos? This dude, maybe just a good-hearted idiot hillbilly, had it coming unfortunately.

oh yeah i remember that. i also remember that he pushed the kid and the kiddo hit a table's edge. still feel bad for him tbh

White trash shaytards BTFO

now that i think of it, why don't black parents do this

they do, but they don't film it

oh, i just watched this. motherfuckers deserved it. fuck those pieces of shit.

When will enough be enough?

dude, watch this

As someone with traumatic childhood I can't be happier for the kids. They have a chance to not end up like me. God bless.

Him and his wife really hated Cody for some reason, probably because he was from another woman. It was pretty messed up

really messed up was when he kept telling them "you don't love me..you don't appreciate me". that really made me feel, because i was in a similar situation before, and i knew he wasn't bullshitting from his tone.

Have a feel man, coming from someone who was unwanted child.

What is it with anons and history of family abuse

Destiny played cruel with us, but nonetheless suffering leads to greatness.

yes. I am proud to be a 8channer, I made something of my life

There's always next life.

this one's good enough, to be honest.

Typical white people.

Ok Jamal, not all of us can be kangz n shieet.

no

I thought I read somewhere on the internet, that the kids had been sold into sex slavery in Eastern Europe? Has anyone lese heard that?

That's what I was thinking. I'm very relieved to see they are safe from those bags of shit before they got turned into monsters.

Check ✔
That pic must trigger the niggs hard considering that they are obsessed with Muhh dink.

Compilation of their pranks: youtube.com/watch?v=jT7GIFPKdAA
kids getting traumatized fucking horrible humans

These people are too stupid to be trusted with children even if it looked worse than it really was.

Alright, 3 minutes in and I'm still giggling, when am I supposed to feel bad? It was literally just pranks, bro. Okay, okay, threw him into a bookshelf. Accidents happen and wounds heal. What's-his-name's fault that his fam's getting driven off the road? Sure, SJWs have done crazier shit. But yeah, let's shelter our kids and get them ready for the fucking nonexistent fairytale land before we send them out to the hell that is the real world. Great plan. No, the kid and everyone else who's upset about pranks needs to lighten up. I got it way worse from my parents, yet no one took me away and I wouldn't have traded them for the world. Jokes are not something you take a kid away from his family for. He'd have gotten over this, but moving him to live with some strangers who tell him life is like a box of chocolates or some gay shit is what's going to hurt him. Fuck this pussyass earth and fuck you, my friend.

Pretty much, yeah. Molestation isn't even inherently physically harmful. This is all psychological and no one cares about your psychological health in the real world. Might as well build up their psychological strength at a young age. This used to be called tough love and it was expected of parents, now it's abuse and we're supposed to be raising a generation of weaklings. It's going to destroy society, but at least your kids FEEL okay, right?

At most the kid will have trust issues and if he's incapable of dealing with what I'm seeing in these videos the world would chew him up anyway. Suffering is good for the soul.

Thank you, hahaha.

The guy is not a good parent and what is going on in the videos is totally unnecessary. That being said I do agree with you for the most part.

It's just a prank, bro; of course it's unnecessary but that's why it's funny.

But hey, they seldom fought and I didn't have any family problems up until a month ago. So, I'm pretty lucky.

W-what happened? Wanna talk about it?