War of the Planets of the Apes trailer

Does anyone actually care about this franchise?

It's Africa all over again

The concept of a bunch of apes being a match for military is so fucking retarded. But that's what you get when you try to make a goofy show from the 60s into a dark and gritty realistic movie.

It was a film series not a show

you know what I meant

I'll torrent it eventually, but it's not like I care about it.

I do. The reboot has been surprisingly well-made, I thought the first one looked like a total joke, so my friend and I went movie-hopping during that summer, and my expectations, low as they were, were not only exceeded, but I genuinely enjoyed it.

The second one was great just for the fact that all the apes in California were living in Oakland. Story was okay but didn't really go anywhere.

The best part is that these films haven't been getting clogged with non-whites, and white males have been the lead human in each film.

What arbitrary reason will they come up with for conflict this time, also who knew monkeys were impervious to cruise missles.
Also the orangutan dies at some point during that one.

The original movies were at least interesting. The newer ones are too boring to care about.

How did they explained the fact that the fucking military is unable to defeat apes?

they didn't

you're a horrible marketer

I don't get it, are you saying drilling oil is bad?

It was actually incredibly fucking disturbing and depressing.

What did they mean by this?

if you're 13 in 1970s
I assume you're a typical redditor and haven't actually seen them.

Apes start chanting midway through the film
KILL ALL WHITEY
KILL ALL WHITEY
KILL ALL WHITEY
KILL ALL WHITEY
KILL ALL WHITEY
KILL ALL WHITEY

HURRRR ALTERNATE WRIIIIIGHHHTTTT

Trump joke incoming

Are we supposed to root for the nigger chimps? They don't even create anything, only use human shit.

They didn't. Apparently we kept the apes as pets when the others we had died by the virus carried by the apes that traveled from the future to our present (at the time of the movie) after Heston blew it up. The idea that we'd keep apes as pets because our other pets died was ridiculous from the start.

I guess that is what he humans deserve since we killed Ricardo Montalban for hiding Caesar.

Order of best original 5 part Planet of the Apes series in order. 1-3-2-4-5.

it's ok to have emotions user

I don't care about this one, but I do want to see a proper remake of the original. benis

When the original was made, a story about English speaking apes could easily have been set on another planet

Also everybody hadn't seen planet of the apes yet

They're both actually a lot better than I expected them to be.

There was also a TV show. I think there was a cartoon too.

it was a book, not a film

I have not seen 4 and 5 ever, should I bother since the reboots seem to be taking place at roughly the same time?

It's probably the only decent franchise out there at the moment.

WHITE MEN ARE NADSI!

The whole movie is a metaphor about how the Jews think that niggers will over power whites with sheer numerical superiority. They want to demoralize us from the fight before it has even begun.

I DIDN DU NUFFIN

When will lesie jones make her cameo?

Nope.avi

I actually really liked Rise of the planet of the apes, or whatever the second one was named. The first one was pretty good but it's the second one that I loved. It has a good story, great CGI, and no propaganda. I hope they do a good job with the third one.

No, the shitty newfag is you for the simple reason that the later movies did indeed devolved in actual tribal war. And it was the shittiest Mad Max ripoff ever, with platoons of dune buggies fighting the ape's horseriders.

Wha?
>>>/autism/

Eager to get BTFO for the third time?

>>>/autism/