Sensitive Joss Whedon's new capeshit

Men will be BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/batgirl-movie-joss-whedon-warner-bros-1202018544/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_(kana)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senpai_and_kōhai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm just wondering how empowered Batgirl will be. Will her outfit let her prolapsed rectum hang out, or will it keep it hidden? How many negroes will she take as lovers?

Here's hoping the brigade who ran him off twitter after Avengers 2 keep savaging him. Maybe we'll get a decent movie out of all this, but seeing these jackasses eat each other brings me far more joy.

Marvelcucks on suicide watch

oh Joss Whedon

Sensible Joss Whedon…

Hopefully they will drive him to suicide this time.

Didn't he make some really cryptic tweet (like school shooter level shit) and disappear or something?

is that even possible for capeshit?

And then he came back saying he was making a batgirl movie. Sounds about right.

In terms of Batgirl, it's impossible to do a "solo" movie, without butchering the mythos.

She only became a vigilante because of Batman, and Robin. Shit, on numerous occasions she fucks Robin/Nightwing and once almost married him.

They could easily make a solo Captain Atom movie, or a solo Shazam movie, but since normies don't know who those are, we won't see it.

Normalfag leave reeeeee

Also anyone who watched the justice league cartoons, which normies love to death and back, would know them.

He legally can't be called Captain Marvel you asshat

They'll complain its not actually batman being a woman like those that complain that Link isn't a girl instead of wanting a game with Zelda as the lead.

No, he can, dc just called the comic series shazam to avoid people getting confused over dc and marvel, there would be no legal repercussions over dc keeping the character name since said character predates all of marvel comics and is almost as old as stan lee.

Then I stand corrected, either way, they no longer call him Captain Marvel.

JUST

Apart from our memes the movies itself is shit

variety.com/2017/film/news/batgirl-movie-joss-whedon-warner-bros-1202018544/

I would have prefered David Ayer, they're becoming Marvel Lite.

They must be operating under the delusion that Wonder Woman will be successful.

Is there a creature more pathetic than him?

They would have to be so desperate or so stupid as to hire this guy. They would be hiring Marvel refuse after he fucked up when they gave him the fucking keys to the kingdom, so to speak. They should tell him to go back to his cuckshed of they have any fucking self-respect and sanity left.

Ayer is supposedly making a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy movie which is a much better idea.

Leave the blue pill grill power stuff to Marvelcucks.

One long dyke fest. Maybe some musical numbers.

Anthony Burch, obviously.

Tell me about Burch again.

What the fuck DC?!?

I've been defending your faggot ass for a year now!

You know what, fuck you, no more Snyder memes.

If Batgirl isn't in a wheelchair it's obvious Joss hates handicapped people

A new age of quippy tiny girls is upon us.

Meme movies ascend the good-bad film spectrum to achieve something even greater.

I fear that it's what they'll do.
The Suicide Squad movie was edited by the people who made the trailers. They've started to use a lot of music and jokes in their trailers because the critics couldn't stop whining about the lack of Marveleddit jokes in DC movies.
Snyder is the right man, he only needs a great script. It pisses me off that I might never see a really dark Batfleck.

okay here's the quick rundown

Someone get this hothead outta here

haha, great post friend!

Needs to be an adaptation of Stray Bat.

what did she mean by this?

That post actually makes me dislike Whedon less. If he's just an autist with a fetish, then I can't dislike him as much as a genuinely subversive kike.

That's why he is a subversive kike.

All of them would notice if she were seven months pregnant

Kek.

Honestly I would fuck bat girl, shes hot and probably really tight.

tbh i want snyder to exit the dceu so he can do his own thing, he's better off when there isn't a leash around his neck.

i remember that thread, good times.

How ironic

If they are going with a Barbara Gordon movie, she had better be that redheaded bitch from TruBlood they had originally caste for BvS.

If they don't go Babs, I wanna see Cassandra Cain.

Even though Cassandra Cain has the most lore behind her that would actually make for a decent solo outing independent of Batman, because she doesn't talk much Whedon would fuck her up by pressing her through his protagonist mold

Really, his talents are best suited for Stephanie Brown but unfortunately noone cares about her. Besides New 52 Barbara confirmed.

you know for a fact this scene will be in the movie, probably in the fucking trailers

Remember, you can't have a Whedon film without the 80lb supermodel lead suffering mental abuse.

She's rumored to star

They should pull a Captain America and reveal that Batman is really just there to protect supervillains. He ensures Gotham City stays corrupted and poor enough for crime to prosper, and always makes sure that no villain gets killed in the end (save for really small fries).

He's both those things, plus a product of nepotism

CUCK

She's a 6/10 actress, which is not too bad for capeshit.

Not sure what is the backstory on this batgirl, but in my mind she should be a rich brat like Bruce, likely practicing some sport professionally since very young to justify having physical force, and she doesn't fit that image.

But they do you faggot.
Normalfags who only read Wikipedia need to be shot. It's the entire reason comics went downhill.
Everyone just assumes the Wikipedia entry will cover everything, so characters get butchered constantly.

Correct.
WB Animation's adaptation of Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" are truly cinematic masterpieces.

I hope they stick with this DC cinematic universe and don't try a reboot even if people like Affleck bail.

Kevin Feige has the right idea about treating the characters like James Bond and just doing recasts. If they want a younger Batman at any point just do prequels or grow some balls and make Dick Grayson Batman.

this really can't be understated. both of his parents were, and still are as far as I know, Hollywood producers. if you look up any current big name director you'll see they always come from a Hollywood family. movies haven't had any legitimately new talent in nearly 40 years now.

Bond could have very easily failed without Connery. Lazenby was poorly received and the first two Moore films were also poorly received. Feige has absolutely no idea whether or not treating the Avengers (by which I mean the major Avengers, not Hulk or War Machine) like Bond will really work

You're thinking of Abrams. Whedon's mother was an unpublished feminist writer and Whedon's daddy wrote for Electric Company and other shows. Mummy fucked him up, daddy got him work. Which is funny because his daddy got him work in Hollywood, Whedon's grandfather used to work on The Dick Van Dyke Show

Joss Whedon is a even less qualified slavergina than Paul Feiggot, this will fuck the DC kinoverse for good.

That's a good post, but Black Widow is the whore (hence: a lot of triggering) and Thor is about 50/50 dumb brute and hero out of time. Avengers 1 didn't really have his standard heroine type.

It's clear why he fought to have the twins in AoU, they are exactly the character types he prefers to write. He even wanted River Tam for Scarlet Witch.

But to do Cassandra you need to acknowledge the previous Batgirls that came before. Maybe they could since Batman is older in this universe and Jason Todd is dead so maybe he went through several sidekicks.

When will WB stop? Their DC movies haven't been good since they keep trying to add that dark and gritty shit. Now they want to add Whedon-tier humor? Fucking tasteless hacks.

Not even Anthony Burch wants to be Anthony Burch.

He made a "joke" about how he wish Paul Ryan would be raped to death by a Rhino. It's obvious he wanted to say it about Trump, but thought he would get less blow back by making it about Ryan instead. This was back shortly after the election.

It was my favorite of all three. The only people mad at the movie are autists.

t.autist

t. virgin

what?
ayy lmao, reddit spotted

Only in the second one. In the first one she fits his archetype to a 't'. Black Widow wouldn't be able to fight a cosmic menace with only guns under any other circumstance
Neither are really part of his character in the first film. Captain America and Hulk more readily fit those archetypes

That's pretty hot. Made before current era I presume?

If they gave me a gorgeous, non-SJW Babs, I would be fine with her being Oracle and either Stephanie or Cassandra being Batgirl.

They are already complaining that the movie is not going directed by a woman instead.

How about Alison Rapp's cucksband?

WB seriously doesn't know what they're doing if they get Cuck Whedon to direct a movie, even if it's shit like Batgirl. Avengers was a fluke but Avengers 2 is the kind of movie that Cuck Whedon makes and thoroughly fucks up on. WB doesn't need him if they want to start playing it safe and they especially don't need someone that not even Marvel wants.

For fucks sake, they replaced him with the guys who did The Winter Soldier and gave them his claim to the next important Marvel films even if Civil War underperformed and was depressing as fuck. WB should avoid letting Cuck Whedon have his next chance at making a fapfic he wishes to have. Who wants to guess how he will introduce mind control into this movie?

I love it

These are your people, Joss. You chose them.

that letter… what does it mean..?

Obviously it's a cursive L.
t. writing expert

will this be a batgirl before or after the transition? Joss Whedon is so progressive

It's Hiragana. It's an 'n' (or 'm' depending on context)

it's always n

she still gonna be a tranny? whedon can do it.

still gets me

is right, it's occasionally pronounced as an m. 先輩/せんぱい for instance, is supposed to be pronounced as sempai.

No, it's always should be pronounced senpai. Sempai is a typical normalfag mistake. N is the only constant without a syllable in japanese.

No, it's just a nasalized sound. ん doesn't strongly distinguish between them and its sound depends on the sounds around it. "Sempai" is more correct than "senpai," although you probably wouldn't be misunderstood if you used the latter in speech or transliteration.

No, being nasalized is why normlafags hear sempai. There's no M only Ma, Mi, Mu, Me. Mo. Sempai is the incorrect transliteration, the correct romaji translation is senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_(kana)

I literally already explained everything to you. You're wrong and nowhere official would you find Sempai. Why fucking dig your hole deeper.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senpai_and_kōhai