Are intelligent people less violent?

are intelligent people less violent?

no, they just commit their violence in a smarter way

Datamining thread

damn you got me.

what do you mean? no physical violence?

My pupper is the spitting image of pic related.

where did he get glasses from?

i moved to a city with a big university. most people here are either students or alumni. i never saw any violent behavior at parties or anywhere else. people here are less violent than in the cities nearby.

It's because we're more stuck up and introverted. I'd be more violent if I wasn't a geeky coward tbh, the aggression potential is definitely there.

"Accidents", communism, "suicides".

so they are more likely not interested in sports and are forced not to act on their violence?

bump

Agreed

That's what I'd say.
For instance I hate myself for not being able to act on my violent feelings but I know that it`s rather dumb and often increases the problem

I'd say yes. Violence is costly to all parties usually. an idiot has the benefit of not having to consider potential downsides of his actions - which makes it harder to plan ahead like someone with above average faculties would be able to.

Intelligence is not the same as wisdom. You can be educated and still start dumbass fights over nothing.

The ol' false Jock/Nerd dichotomy.

he wrote 'more likely'. it doesn't mean that 'intelligent people can't be in top physical shape'

oh boy, here we go etc etc