GODAMMIT TOJO YOU INBRED GOOFY LOOKING FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU WIN THE WAR MY LIFE COULD BE LIKE ANIME RIGHT NOW

GODAMMIT TOJO YOU INBRED GOOFY LOOKING FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU WIN THE WAR MY LIFE COULD BE LIKE ANIME RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation#Modern_cremation_process
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The japs probably would have but not the Nazis. Hitler hated America and was a nationalist, not a globalist. He didn't want to dominate the world, despite what you were taught in high school.

Why did he invade all these countries he had no business invading then?

This tbqhfam

They occupied Poland because of the Katyn massacre. Hitler tried to push the commie fags out and alerted other western leaders that special units from Soviet russia were mass murdering pollacks. Then Churchill decided to make a war out of it. Hitler tried to impose a peace treaty but Churchill denied it. Nazi Germany was then under siege on both sides, the Soviets to the east and the allies to the west. The only option is to expand and create strongholds. The Nazis never wanted to occupy Europe, or the entire world.

Holy shit you went full retard. This is some serious revisionist history. Maybe you should get off of pol/ for awhile

user in the high castle

Maybe you should stop consuming leftist propaganda

Gas the holocaust deniers, retard war now

Do me a favor, take a few hours of your time and do some research on the Katyn massacre. Use multiple sources and come to your own conclusion. Then ask yourself if I am still full of shit.

1. Why did the Triple Entente think they could take all that territory from Germany, which was still occupied by German nationals?

2. Katyn massacre.

3. Germany became extremely successful setting up their own economic system, and citizens of other Germanic-speaking countries wanted to join the NS system. Every time the Germans went to another Western country, they faced no resistance.

If the Germans were racially superior, they wouldn't have lost the war.

Exactly
Krauts are bullies and cowards who like to act tough but cry like bitches once they get punched back.

They lost the war because they had the Italians on their side.

Italians are essentially niggers.

and which communist source was this from?

I like to think that the Italians did more damage to the Germans than any of the Allied powers.

Wikipedia

seems legit

Remember, early 20th century crematoriums were capable of burning bodies to ash 10 times faster than modern day crematoriums.

"Lebensraum" referred to the fact that Germans '''were already" living in those areas. Germans had lived in that territory for tens of thousands of years, but after WWI, the Allies gave Prussia to the Slavs to make Poland.

There would be no colonization, it was already occupied by millions of Germans.

There's no point arguing with fanatics.
Holocaust deniers rival creationist in fucktardary. You're willful ingnorance ot overwhelm evidence and fact prove you're a moron.

Way to understand 19th century European history.

Germans, the people, have existed before the nation of Germany

It's literally just basic math though.

The farther back we go, the more area the Germans will have a claim to.

Hitler's vision was that if you were Germanic, you would get the protection of the greater Germanic realm (reich). Seeing as how Germany had become an economic and industrial powerhouse, all of North and West Europe was excited to sign up.

Not a denier but, the 6 million number comes from kabbalah numerology and the Talmudist obsession with the number 6.

It was most likely 5 or possibly 4.

This is the mental desease I referred to. You have these info graphs and cling to them as gospel.
Show citations of these numbers.

Before that they were warring kingdoms. Then the Holy Roman Empire. Then just some no bodies.

Go further back and Europeans are all shit skins from Central Asia.

Crematorium I operated [at Auschwitz] from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.

Nope. You have to go back over 60,000 years to stop finding traces of humans in Europe. We have no reason to assume that people didn't exist in Europe prior to that, it's just when we run out of survived artifacts. Germans have lived in Europe from the very beginning of the human species some 7 million years ago.

russia and germany had a treaty but germany invaded russia and caught them off guard. you forgot about that part

Cro-Magnon are considered the first anatomically modern humans in Europe. They entered Eurasia by the Zagros Mountains (near present-day Iran and eastern Turkey) around 50,000 years ago, with one group rapidly settling coastal areas around the Indian Ocean and one group migrating north to steppes of Central Asia. Modern human remains dating to 43-45,000 years ago have been discovered in Italy and Britain,with the remains found of those that reached the European Russian Arctic 40,000 years ago.

Humans emerged no less than 5 million years ago. Your Caucasoid theory isn't adding up, Shlomo.

This shit you're pulling may work on retarded normalfags, but people here generally know how to look past your pathetic ad hominem atracks and look at the actual evidence provided.

More like gypsies. And gypsies are the niggers of europe.

The facts say you're wrong.

I'm really more curious about the psychology of someone who clings to such a falsehood. I have no personal vested interest. But you seem to need the holocaust to be fake. As if you derive validation of your exsistance from it.
Who In Your family sexually abused you? That usually the trauma that makes people like you.

Where's your source for that physics defying bullshit?

The numbers don't add up, calculate how many years it would take to climb up to the fabled six million with that rate.

Anime already existed and was used as propaganda tool during the war

I have been constantly associated with the administration of concentration camps since 1934, serving at Dachau until 1938; then as Adjutant in Sachsenhausen from 1938 - 5/1/1940, when I was appointed Kommandant of Auschwitz. I commanded Auschwitz until 12/1/1943 and estimate that at least 2.5 million victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3 million.

Been reading rudolf Hoess confession.
You can hide behind your ovens can burn that many bodies argument. The fact is they gassed and burned 2.5 million just at aushwitz. But that's not 6 million. Therefore it didn't happen.

Face the facts that it happened.

Give up. These people's entire ideologies rely on the holocaust being a hoax, just like Flat Earthers need the Earth to be flat for their God to exist.

They wouldn't be convinced if you took them back in time and showed them.

That's what's being asked for. Where are any of these numbers from? It's just an unsourced block of text

I know it's pointless.
These types of idealogs are so far gone they can't be reached.

small problem with this hypothesis, germany invaded poland then the ussr invaded poland a ~week later. Then the invasion of the ussr was a few months after that.

Who is saying 2.5 million at Auschwitz, even the stanchest jew i've met only claimed 1 million for that concentration camp

okay for number purposes tis is from wikipedia: "The time required for cremation varies from body to body, and, in modern furnaces, the process may be as fast as one hour per 50 kg (100 lb) of body weight." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation#Modern_cremation_process

do your math with that as the maximum since you know better technologies. My main hiccup is all the energy that would have to be used, heat is expensive.

I'm even more baffled how these "holocaust hoax" faggots come up with an Auschwitz death toll of over 42 million per annum. Where the fuck did they get such numbers? They think history books want to sell us that Auschwitz alone massacred roughly 130 millon people?

Wait … forgot that is Holla Forums on Holla Forums. I even fell for the bait, and so did you.

That image is wrong. Balts are not germanic.

The earliest anime was made in 1917 though, and only picked up from there. I guess them losing the war only escalated things even further since they couldn't pursue expansionism anymore and decided to focus more on the economy.

"Ahem"