US Military Adds Jeff Bezos, Cass Sunstein To Pentagon's Defense Innovation Advisory Board

US Military Adds Jeff Bezos, Cass Sunstein To Pentagon's Defense Innovation Advisory Board

archive.is/X551z#selection-503.0-503.90

Earlier this year, when I found out Google’s Eric Schmidt had been named head of a newly created Pentagon board I thought that was creepy enough. It’s gotten creepier.

The Washington Post reports:

The Pentagon’s increasingly eclectic Defense Innovation Advisory Board has reached full strength, with celebrity astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and Amazon.com founder Jeffrey P. Bezos among the latest named to a group that includes some of the private sector’s most successful leaders.

Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter established the board in March with Alphabet chairman Eric Schmidt as its head. Already, some of the members have spent time with airmen in Nevada and sailors in San Diego, and they’ll meet with other service members Tuesday at Fort Bragg, N.C., and Wednesday in Tampa, at the headquarters of U.S. Central Command and U.S. Special Operations Command, Carter said.

wtf Holla Forums is going on in the US?

What is going on, Holla Forums, indeed.

this guy?

there are people on pol right now who are pro-US military
and still take pride in flying the US flag
and who advocate joining the military

you can't fix stupid

better us than them

I'd guess something to do with cybercontrol and creating context for events

We're a corporatocracy and yet some people on Holla Forums still defend modern capitalism.

fuck off commie

Gas all flat earthers.

I like how "use facts and evidence to quell the concerns of citizens who are inclined to suspicion" wasnt in there.. Not even facetiously..

you can't make this shit up

I'm sure this is an alinskian attempt from king nigger to discredit the military.

Really, they let in "we wuz kangs while they were living in caves" Tyson?

What the fuck.

I actually think that the f.e. originated as a troll or from some government agency just to see how stupid people had become.

Cass Sunstein is an uber jew and Besos owns the (((Washington Post))).

you don't get it
they know people are onto them so they dillute the pool with shit and claim everyone in the pool as wacko..

Notice how Alex Jonestein and all of the other kosher conspiracy theorists always left out the fact that he specifically mentioned the "theory" (read: fact) that Israel was behind 9/11 as a threat.

Almost makes you wonder about the people on the "alt-right" who constantly shill for the official 9/11 narrative…

I think the Hoaxers are Sunstein's boys tbh.

No, I completely get it, but its just very curious to me that he talks about this so openly and in such terms. I mean, its one thing to rub your hands together in the basement of your synagogue and say "the goyim are onto us; let's shut it down" – its another to openly speak such pure non-logical, self-contradictory nonsense and allow it to be reported, written down, and put on your wiki page.

I don't think you understand how neurotic and deluded most jews are, especially the academic ones. They live in a perpetual state of double-think. It's actually quite astonishing and interesting. You might be surprised; when he says stuff like this, he probably actually thinks it "makes sense" in the normal scientific way of understand the term, or he's just so myopic that he's focused on one problem "homegrown extremism" and doesn't understand the irony of what he's saying.

Most Jews don't consider themselves as part of "the conspiracy" – they usually claim (quite honestly, from their deluded perspective) that they're taking orders from someone else.

…so therefore we should wave wands around and believe we are changing the world, and practice cannibalism, eugenics, and phallus-worship
t. Julius Evola

astonishing for me is how people can not see this then because for me it's quite clear - if i was in (((his))) position i would do exactly the same because it actually makes sense - most of the people are unable to differentiate between information sources thus unable to avoid garbage-in-garbage-out - if you truly believe what's going on in tv/history books/etc you have no reason to doubt anything AT ALL
they count on it. this sunstein text is available to few Holla Forumsacks and/or people who are looking into manipulation/conspiracies

i hope it made any sense

Perhaps you're saying something similar to Baudrillard when he said "We live in a world where there is more and more information, and less and less meaning."

But, I think I get what you're saying. What people have to realize about "psyops" at this point is that they no longer try to hide the truth, usually, but rather spread a multiplicity of truths – a million "limited hangouts" from different perspectives, but always "poisoning" the "information" in some important way in order to lead people astray. It may have always been this way to some extent, but now I think the "agree and amplify" and other (what you might call) pro-communication strategies are utilized and simple anti-communication (eg. secrecy, censorship…) strategies are less and less common.

Instead of hiding the puzzle pieces from you, they throw millions of distorted pieces at you, in other words. Either way, you have difficulty putting the puzzle together.

thats not true he was not a cannibal

Could this article be used to show the existence of shills in general, especially to useful-idiots that think imageboards are immune for not being mainstream ?

Thread theme.

What would you prefer instead? - an uninformed baffoon with big hair, small fingers, and thin skin?

Experts are experts for a reason.

I bet you're a fan of EU appointed experts as well.

Your boss is going to prison and you can't stop it.

Name one cybersecurity expert that is a Trump supporter who isn't russian.

"Conspiracy Theories" and government infiltration

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence. In this article they wrote, "The existence of both domestic and foreign conspiracy theories, we suggest, is no trivial matter, posing real risks to the government’s antiterrorism policies, whatever the latter may be." They go on to propose that, "the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[34] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."[34] They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."

The authors declare that there are five hypothetical responses a government can take toward conspiracy theories: "We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories. (3) Government might itself engage in counterspeech, marshaling arguments to discredit conspiracy theories. (4) Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in counterspeech. (5) Government might engage in informal communication with such parties, encouraging them to help." However, the authors advocate that each "instrument has a distinctive set of potential effects, or costs and benefits, and each will have a place under imaginable conditions. However, our main policy idea is that government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories, which involves a mix of (3), (4) and (5)."

Sunstein and Vermeule also analyze the practice of recruiting "nongovernmental officials"; they suggest that "government can supply these independent experts with information and perhaps prod them into action from behind the scenes," further warning that "too close a connection will be self-defeating if it is exposed."[34] Sunstein and Vermeule argue that the practice of enlisting non-government officials, "might ensure that credible independent experts offer the rebuttal, rather than government officials themselves. There is a tradeoff between credibility and control, however. The price of credibility is that government cannot be seen to control the independent experts." This position has been criticized by some commentators[35][36] who argue that it would violate prohibitions on government propaganda aimed at domestic citizens.[37] Sunstein and Vermeule's proposed infiltrations have also been met by sharply critical scholarly critiques.[38][39][40][41]

What's your point, that experts in such fields are products of the environment Obama has created over the past 8 years?

We should really look into the viability of entering into a class action lawsuit against shill companies, their officers and general employees.

so you admit he believed in super-skoopy magic, murdering others ritually (eugenics), and worshiping dicks, though?

I'm so tired of this fraud of a nigger.

I'm not defending Evola but what's wrong with eugenics?

The only counter argument I've heard for it are religious in nature.

Where do you get cannibalism, eugenics and dick worship from that quote?

I think he's talking about Evola's general philosophy/ mysticism.

Regardless, I realize my question and his points are sliding this, what could be the most interesting, thread on Holla Forums atm.

So lets put down the evola shit and continue on with pentagon shit.

I think that Dozal nutter, or maybe your friendly neighborhood wigger, would qualify as a "fraud of a nigger".

Yea, fuck that guy especially.

Sunstein is a piece of shit.

Who cares they are fucking morons the average Holla Forums user is smarter than Tyson

Yeah good point. I wonder what definition they ude for are conspiracy theorist.

Globalist superkike Cass Sunstein.

Wife is Samantha Powers, frothing-at-the-mouth UN representative and warmonger.