What's the Deal with Rape?

Should rape be legalized? Is rape just part and parcel of living in a multi-gendered society? Is it state of nature?

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

I wish it was legal, honestly it is natural and if it was legal i would probably do it.

Yes

If a woman survives the rape, meaning she didn't fight the man to death to protect her honor, she must at some point have given in to him and thus she must have agreed, therefore rape is never rape as long as the woman survives.

if it was legal i would find all of you and force my sweaty, hairy body upon all of you and force my big dick into your ass and make you lick my ass. then i would make you eat my cum and shit in your face.
its natural

Wow, what a bitch.

i would start with you

rape leaves a lot of evidence and i wouldn't​ risk jail.

that's CP isn't it?

This reminds me of that time when everyone went to Omegle to campaign for legalization of rape

Of course not…

Good stuff

>multi-gendered bi-gendered

fixd that for you bruh

Wow thas a good one

Go on, cry. It won't un-rape you.

great definition

How well does it fly in court tho?

What's the deal with rape?

rape is just surprise sex

what if fighting back would incur physical harm or death?

rape is like an art, now let us paint

The state of nature is precisely what societies exist to overcome.

rape doesn't exist. it is jewish invention to achieve white genocide

tha'ts beautiful

Made my day

Samefag

James Bond digits for quality inquiry

Not completely. yes. yes (for male-on-female.

inb4 I reincarnate as a woman in front of Khan's horde as punishment for believing this. Inb4 my opinion doesn't change.

We should do that again.

There is nothing wrong with sexually assaulting a woman. When a man is feeling stressed out, he need his "emergency" releases. Women needs to stop bitching and remember that they have pussies thats only meant to please men.

Should rape be legalized?
Is rape just part and parcel of living in a multi-gendered society?
Is it state of nature?

Lol what? Succ my fuccing diqq faggot. I just thought such a hyperbolic comment was really funny.

You don't belong here, newfag

Rape is the ultimate expression of a man's love. Think about it, a man risks everything - his job, his family, his very freedom - because he is so full of love for a woman.

Rape is truly the most honorable action a man can ever commit, and it is the greatest compliment that a woman can ever receive.