I want to briefly talk about an interesting phenomenon I've observed through my life...

I want to briefly talk about an interesting phenomenon I've observed through my life. Most of the girls I meet are very spoiled, narcissistic and think too high of themselves, but on the other hand, I meet a lot of guys that have low self esteem. My explanation of this is that on average, women have life easier compared to men and my solution to this problem is that the parents should traumatize their daughters to a certain extent, by raping or beating them up, as girls that have suffered like that showed the least of the characteristics I've previously described.
tl;dr Women have life way too easy these days and parents need to beat them up and rape them while they're young.
What think?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ, man.

don't rape victims have social currency now?

Don't talk bad about women you know Holla Forums is full of gentlemen that don't approve of that.

How old is she 14? Fucking tattoo? Without that she would be perfect.

Why not just take a bitch's phone away? We can be civil about this user!

But that would not traumatize them enough

No user, that's not a tattoo and she's 11 and her face is meh, sorry to disappoint you

You're an idiot, op. What you describe has the same effect on both men and women.

Aileen Wuornos was repeatedly beaten and molested growing up. She ended up with grandparents raised with five other kids. She was excluded and never given Christmas or birthday presents. Her grandfather forced her to watch him drown a cat she brought home without permission. She was never shown love as a child, not by her mother or father, and not by her grandparents.

In highschool she earned the nickname "cigarettepig" for fucking guys in the woods in exchange for cigarettes. Virtually every boy in her town lost his virginity to her, but none would acknowledge her or have a relationship with her. She saw sex as a method of validation, and men only as a source of income. She got pregnant as a teen, gave the baby up for adoption, was kicked out of the house by her grandparents as a result. Lived in the woods and continued going to school until she was kicked out in the 9th grade. She was violent, troubled and oversexed.

She eventually became a drifter. In her youth while still considered attractive she worked as a prostitute. Her typical pitch was to hitch a ride, and then halfway through ask the driver if they wanted to "help her make some money".

In her late 20's she married a 47 year old wheelchair bound man, but began beating him as he would only give her 30 bucks a day. He had the marriage annulled.

As her looks faded, more and more men started telling her no. This built up anger and she became more desperate and resentful towards men, whom she no longer had any value towards. Part of her problem was her mode of operation. She dressed like a normal woman, and would claim she needed a ride because her car broke down.

Her first victim was a man trying to get his life back together. His wife had divorced him, he was driving to her to give her a stack of money at his daughter's birthday party. Aileen stripped naked and asked if she could have some of the money. In her chain of events, she claims he then handcuffed her to the steering wheel and anally raped her, and she then escaped and shot him. The evidence as well as the story her lesbian lover gave paint quite a different picture. What actually happened was he was disgusted with her, and he launched into a rant about how sick he was of women. After asking her what was wrong with her for just stripping naked all of a sudden and saying the money was for his kids he launched into a rant about how his ex-wife and her bitch attorney and many other women were ruining his life. In a fit, she shot him.

Aileen murdered 7 men that she admitted, few of them had any history of picking up prostitutes, several of them were pillars of the community who genuinely just wanted to give her a ride, they all turned her down for sex, so she shot them and robbed them.

This is what your idea produces, idiot.

I think there are better ways to go about this. If you want women to have a similar experience to men so they have a similar personality, well, I'm sure a few fags here were raped and beaten but I don't think that's the key factor in their current behavior. If you want to give women the boyhood youth experince, force them to do a bunch of manual labor. It's the psychological monotony of mowing laws in the sweltering heat, and folding thousands of newspapers in a warehouse at 2am in minus 4 degree temperatures that breaks people. Overwhelming boredom and intolerable weather is what turns boys into men.

boring

Damn son. I like her.

It's not boring, it's just reality.

you read it?

I wrote it, you autistic, pedophile sociopath.

why you call me thaT?

That's an example of how things go when there's too much trauma, I'm saying that there isn't enough trauma in their lives. Balance is the key, or at least that's the way I see it

ok, you are op? whats your question?

I WROTE THAT user FUCK OFF YOU SHIT LORD.

anyone else cant read long text anymore?

I assumed you were the OP, if you're not, my mistake.

Anyone asserting children of either gender *need* any amount of rape is clearly autistic, a pedophile and a sociopath.

what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm trying to suggest a solution with the best success rate and rape seems to fit that criteria just right

Men are genetically engineered to be disposable commodity, and the woman is made picky in order to choose the best genes for reproductive purposes.

Men do not have their confidence reinforced on a daily basis. Girls get told how pretty they are every day, across all social media, at work, at home, at the bar, every where. I know my confidence would sky rocket if this happened to me. I am tall, medium build and good looks but still get a complement once a week if that from my own gf.

Girs are physically weaker, to make up for this they act like they are hot shit even though it would be very easy to kill them as they never work out a day in their lives. Girls also don't care about your accomplishments they still see you as 'just a guy', i'm still not sure what that is supposed to mean but i've heard chicks say that. I really don't like how girls act these days, very masculine and cold, way to headstrong and they fucking dress like whores everywhere they go. Girls can not tell a joke for what ever reason and suck at driving. I could rant for a while about this.

whaaaat?

Rape creates borderlines and serial killers. You're an idiot, your "solution" would make the situation much worse. Seriously consider suicide as you are worthless to humanity.

ok. read OP. that's retarded as shit. makes no sense. do you really think your theory is true OP?

I do and i'm still waiting for someone to prove me wrong.

looks like a bitch I know in her 30s that is hungry for cock. as your theory.. makes no sense, no reality.

Who are these semen demons?

Masha, but not that one, this is a different Masha

Yes.

I think there are better ways to make them not turn into spoiled sluts by teaching them good values and keeping them away from social media. Having no internet would be the best way, but that is almost impossible these days to live life without internet.

Fuck off normies.

They are hot

Yeah, the problem with females is too much self-esteem
There are PUA articles about that

Haha cute story but some people really are stupid fuckpigs
She should have been euthanized once her youth faded

American society is currently selecting for and exacerbating narcissistic traits, however some people are genuinely born as soulless cluster b narcissists who are like validation seeking animals and should be treated as slaves since you cannot reform them (many also hide it by being 'socially acceptable)

Those are all good points and you should rant some more, especially about that 'just a guy' thing lol wtf bitch
The hardest obstacle is getting over the social stigma of using force against females because they really aren't hot shit at all and it's only the proxy violence they threaten through cops that allows them to keep up their fake egoistic lives along with all the abuse and holding back of humanity that entails

What if cunts were actually the disposable gender huh really makes you think

LOL corrective rape doesn't create those things… oooh mad cunts are so scary… This is actually a sign of a personality disorder (cluster b's) that this 'person' is exhibiting through psychological projection

Hurting children is wrong, but parents totally should educate girls to be obedient and submissive to men.

this 11yo has gorgeous legs and killer ass cheeks

11/10 would fuck and fondle if she didnt accept

Boi fucking chill

No

You are fucking disgusting and I love it

Fuck off fag, the guys like you, claiming to be someone else should be shot.

I WROTE THAT FUCKING TEXT

nigger

More of this sexy preteen.

hi

Post sexy preteens of GTFO.

At this point you're just asking to get banned.

Are you posting here as you're jerking it to the girls I've posted, no need to hide it

What would you ban me for, requesting 100% legal pics of preteens?

These images are overly suggestive. So suggestive in fact that even a pixelized and unintelligible thumbnail of the pic would instantly fail the Dost test for obscenity. Now you either silence your pedo mouth or you receive the hammer. The choice is your's, friend.

You do realize that any image can violate dost?

How does this image violate the dost?

If the subject of your image was a girl, it could easily violate dost because one would say that the child is looking at the camera suggestively.

But on Holla Forums, the dost test only applies to little girls because "behind every picture of a little girl, there is abuse and pain!". Fucking feminazis.

WRONG! This image still violates the Dost.

These are the criteria:

1)

WRONG! This image still violates the Dost.

These are the criteria:

Ok no but the focus is on the mans lower body. So there is still some interest in that erogenous area.

The woods. This is where people get raped.

No

No

Yes. Look at that smile.

Depends on how you view it. If I was a gaypedo it would certainly elicit a sexual response

Stop hitting yourselves.

ARE YOU MEN OR ARE YOU LITTLE CRYBABY CUNTS
You sad pathetic cretins

This is why the dost test and people who support it must be purged. The dost test was probably created by super religious old farts who secretly trade CP with each other.

i 100% agree with this and believe that since parents are to much of pussies to do it you, our brave hero should take it upon yourself to sexually abuse every underage female you come across, film it, and post it right here so we all can observe your tactics and give advice of our own.

email [email protected]/* */
for high-school creeps user :)

Aileen did nothing wrong. Think of many women she saved from getting raped.

how*

Um, here's a crazy thought, teach daughters to earn things.
They can learn to do things very early. Starting as babies they can learn to put away their toys.
As teenagers they can get the bare essentials of life and not a thing more until they earn them. Be it through grades, house hold chores, minding manners etc.

I see a lot of spoiled, egocentric fucktards in both sexes.
It's from those stupid education programs that everyone is a winner and special.
You know those self-esteem programs at school.

Personally, I think the internet has really fucked us up more than we acknowledge. Think about it.

pedos are cancer tbh

NO

agreed

people who say that pedos are cancer tbh are cancer tbh

people who say that people who say that pedos are cancer tbh are cancer tbh are cancer tbh

You've discovered the curse of female self-esteem.

Feminists and Muslims agree: The higher a female's self-esteem, the fewer children she will bear in her lifetime. Feminists want white people to go extinct, so they puff up girls with you-can-do-anything propaganda.

Muslims want more Muslim babies, so they constantly remind their children that boys are awesome and girls are garbage. It works great – see the women-are-shit attitude on the faces of Omar Mateen and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and the beautiful women they were able to marry.

Nice view.

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

made me go hmmmmmmm

They should not beat them up.

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're happy - isn't that all that matters?

What does a 22 year old have in common with a 13 year old? Nothing. The answer is, "nothing." You, at the height of your sexual development, and raging with testosterone that fuels the desire for sexual behavior, are biologically driven to be interested in busting your nut. Meanwhile, the 13 year old child has very little understanding of what it means to have an interpersonal relationship with another human being, to say nothing of their comprehension of sexual activity. Their brains are not developed for that sort of interaction. Most people can appreciate and understand this on a fundamental, intrinsic level. You, on the other hand, are an edgy, retarded, nigger who can't differentiate between natural tendencies and the degeneracy of your inclinations. You are not being oppressed or chastised for anything that should be considered acceptable; you are being looked down upon for a psychological defect that has great potential to harm other human beings, and that you choose to embrace, rather than acknowledge as harmful. Therefore, you deserve to die. You better cover your tracks and make sure you don't get caught in the middle of your depravity, because retribution will hit you like a ton of bricks.

There's nothing sexual in our relationship, asshat. That's the point.

Interesting response. My presupposition is that, "a 22 year old adult has nothing in common with a 13 year old child." It's interesting that you exert so much effort towards trying to dispel the notion that you have any sexual interest in a child, and none at all towards trying to bolster the claim that you have such a fruitful relationship. Interesting, and very transparent.

That's some pretty intense moralfagging right there.

Hahaha which one of you losers derailed this thread?

Stupid victim complex idiot narcissists haha oh think of the cheeeeeeeeeldrin.

With the 90s we entered an age of excessive victimhood cultism, where being a victim by identity association alone makes you entitled to an elevated state over the identity of the oppressors.
With the end of the cold war people needed other distractions, so liberals started to really go after creating that "cultural marxism", as right wing nuts like to call it, or rather identity politics to name it precisely.
It diverts the attention from the inherently contradictory capitalist structure towards those identity groups and managed to put the blame on white male workers. It helps to antagonize society into artificially created camps and lets the bourgeoise pretend to be progressive on one part and conservative on the other, thus controlling both sides of the spectrum it created.
It's how you get a zionist rat like Trump in the white house, pacifying the right, and rile up the left but keep them within their paralysed in their actions guided towards non-economic issues.

Her grades are up, she doesn't miss school, she spends quaility time with her younger siblings and parents, she's going well with her piano lessosn. Fuck you _ i'm proud of her.