Stocking feets

Hey guise, got some OC for you other footfags, with a surprise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar?

1 youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

Yeah I love it when she wears this :3

dude, that's just gay. Wtf!

Whatever you say dawg

That's definitely a realdoll. The skin texture is too plastic.

I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to figure it out, well done.

Not realdoll though, she's made by EXDOLL. Much better value company imo.

Does exdoll also have an english page? I can't moonrunes.

Lucky, OP. I need one of these. My girlfriend won't give me a footjob in sweaty stockings because she spends a lot of money of each pair. I need to fuck her up some day

wew lads that alot of autism, lets count the autism kids!

Wow!

google DSDOLL same company.

Just buy them for her on fucking aliexpress for like $4 a pop. If she still disagrees its no the cost user…

at least you had the courtesy to sage your post…

I can't say I'm surprised tbh.

Can't see why you would though. They're expensive, in uncanny valley, and I would have thought the fun of having a foot fetish is lost when the experience smells of store-new nylon and is liable to chafe because they've never been worn. Besides, you now have a liability to pack away if/when anyone enters your home.

i don't make any money, I study.

Getting a girl to do this really isn't hard, even before I had the doll my last gf did, maybe you're just to awkward about bruh.

Also you have shitty friends if you have put a cool doll like this away every time they visit. My buddies think shes awesome. I keep her tastefully dressed when I have company and people think she's nice.

Never understood the footfags who like stinky feet, fuck that, I want my girl to have clean fresh feet. I've never had a problem with stockings chafing, though if I'm not just taking pictures like I did here lube is helpful.

On that note, I do have a hard time staying erect while trying to focus on taking pics admittedly, you got me there.

;_; brutal.
Well when youre all done you have something to look forward to anyway.

I didn't mean stink, but there is an odor which invariably is part of the experience and fresh nylon doesn't smell all that nice imo.

Also the thought of my friends seeing anything sexually related of mine is a horror. We found a friend's egg vibrator once and everyone involved was pretty embarrassed.

Ahh ok, fair enough. I guess I could understand that. I think I know the smell youre talking about now and its not unappealing.

Was this friend male or female though?

Also I think it has everything to do with how you treat something like this, like I said I have her tastefully dressed more often than not and don't treat her like something dirty, thats the difference. A vibrator can only be seen sexually, a high end doll like this is more than a sex toy, shes art. Call it autism or whatever but my friends like her and dont think shes weird.

It was a dude.