Olympics could cause major Epidemic

rt.com/news/354161-rio-olympics-contaminated-water/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-31/explosion-rocks-rios-main-olympic-stadium-after-controlled-blast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DESIGNATED SHITTING LAGOONS

All of the water sports are especially fucked. Rowing teams are going to be wearing spandex hazmat suits during their races.

It's so fucking stupid.

Third world shitholes should be banned.

The craziest part about this for me is that even the fucking beaches are hazardous to be on, let alone the water
And you have groups trying to push that "nothing is wrong, come to beautiful Brazil gringo"

POO IN THE LAGOON
O
O
I
N
T
H
E
L
A
G
O
O
N

is brazil trying to start world war 3 or what?

What if this triggers a super virus happening planned by the kikes to cause widespread chaos therefore making NWO easier to usher in?

which genius thought it was a great idea to have the olympics there

location of the Olympics is chosen based on how much the committee is bribed

hope they start it with israel

kekt

Israel is fucked… They'll have to make concessions.

It was really bad for the burgers how they stand alone in defense of Israel in that UN vote. I think it was one of the most iconic moments in the history of the organization.

You know, as a Brazilian, we have been warning you people about this since day one. If you think Brazil is a shithole, just think on this for a bit: Rio is regarded as literally the worst capital in Brazil. The hospitals that are meant to take care of the influx of people coming in? Barely have medical beds left. And there are literally no-go zones all around, favelas where if you go in, you will literally get shot right away, it has happened more often than not.

Gasem os judeus, corrida guerra agora.

Why didn't they do the Olympics in the south where the weather and enviroment aren't complete shit?
And people would actually profit from it instead of losing the money in that shithole of Rio.

Because "muh cidade maravilhosa"
Rio has got this title of being a wonderful city that it got during the military dictatorship in the 60's, wich basically kept the unruly favelados in check, but since it ended, they just took control of it back, but the title remains and gringos are led to believe it is some peaceful tropical paradise, meanwhile Brazilians still use "cidade maravilhosa" in a sarcastic manner.

I'm hue too.

But worst capital of Brazil? Every fucking capital is ugly imo, with horrible architectural/urban planning choice. In Rio due to geography you see the favelas piling up on the hills, but slums abound on other capitals too.

You can't go one single day without a murder/violent robery/rape in Rio, it is literally the most generic news in every newspaper or tvnews.
And in most cities favelas are fucking far from the nice parts of town, but it is not the case in Rio. Literally anywhere you look is favelas around you.
I am not saying the others are nice, just saying Rio is the worst.

When people refer to Cidade Maravilhosa, I think they are praising more the geography of the city than the city itself. There's nothing wondrous about seeing fucking slums encircling you from all sides. At least in some other capitals you have mostly to go the extreme peripheries of the city to see slums… not in fucking Rio.

So why haven’t we had a thread on the EXPLOSION at the stadium?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-31/explosion-rocks-rios-main-olympic-stadium-after-controlled-blast

Corruption is the reason why Brazil won the Olympic bid over Chicago, and why Qatar won the 2022 world cup over America. I wonder why the kikes want to keep these major events out of America

Who's smart idea was it to hold an Olympic games in Brazil

Yeah, you and I are on the same page. I'm the same torfag of and

the committee that was bribed to hold it there.

Foreigners have to know how to choose the right beaches. It's not that fucking dangerous as the international media makes it to be in terms of health effect from the water. You can be mugged in a "arrastão" though.

Also rape. I remember the case where an American girl got gangraped in front of her French bf, a few years ago. Jesus were the couple stupid… they saw all other passengers being asked to get out of the van (even if they don't understand daily spoken portuguese and jargons) and they didn't foretell there was something very wrong going on to jump ship along "eh know what? let's keep riding this van"

These Olympics are turning into a farce. Between the commonplace gunpoint robberies, credit card ATM withdrawal kidnappings, the disgustingly polluted natural environment, the unfinished infrastructure, brazilian constitutional crisis, athlete boycotts, state-sponsored drug abuse (they haven't even mentioned china and they're the absolute worst), and the fucking zika virus, who in their right mind would go?

as a burger I really can never forgive the Spaniards and Portuguese for fucking up colonization this fucking bad, they muh dik'd all the shitskins instead of reservationing and exterminating them.

That's why they're called Tomato Tookies

Team India will be unaffected.

superpower by 2020

Nothing will ever top the south africa world cup

It was all so tiresome

EBOLA CHAN'S TIME TO SHINE, WITH HER NEW SIDE-KICK, ZIKA-CHAN!

Team India wins an incredible 40 gold medals as other countries competitors come down with various stomach viruses and can't compete.

DESIGNATED

OLYMPIC

GAMES

Indian: The water is so clean here you can drink straight from the river.

butthurt russians making excuses and vilifying the games

Fuck the Olympics

Reverse Psychology. Putin would never allow his people to get contaminated with Zika, Feces, and Secretions.

No they fought the ban of russian dopers

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

I love you zika chan

GET 'EM, EBOLA-CHAN!

Florianópolis is the only coastal brazilian city I have in mind, that would have been able to put up barely decent olympic games and not be a total mockery.
Granted that they had a few years to prepare and less than 90% of the funds being laundered, I mean.
The city itself is unremarkable, but very well off compared to the rest of the country's capitals, geographically privileged, and with just enough white and white-ish people left to make it manageable. The bunda game is also very underrated.
Perhaps they can make a run for the next Pan American games.

But in Brazil the portuguese/colonials did slaughter the natives, the indian population was greatly reduced in the territory that now comprises the country. Holla Forums doesn't get Brazil's history. Only that during that "pacification" they went to intermingle with the amerindians.

Not that Brazil needed more rapists but there's also going to be an official rapefugee team at the games.

It's the current year Olympics lads.

Zika Chan has already landing and started spreading a ton in South Florida

JustFuckMyWholeStateUpFam.jpg

At least it will clean out the spics down there and any white cucks stupid enough to stay and racemix.

fuck
I sound like one of the spics now
*has already landed

Zika is not real you retards. Which is not to say Juden hasn't cooked something up in their labs to unleash on us. But no the Jews would never have a hand in something some evil :^)

I love when events are hosted in these shit countries, it's always entertaining to see.

I predict there will be a large amount of muggings, rapes and assaults on tourists over the course of the games.

so

We are already seeing stories, such as the athlete who was harassed 3 times by cops and forced to withdraw money from his ATM before they would let him go. He ended up fleeing the country.

Yeah it was a kiwi

We warned you all. We said giving us the olympics was a bad idea, we said we wouldn't give a shit about it, it is not like it can tarnish our reputation even more when shit hits the fan. And not only you had to pick this shithole, you had to pick the shitholest city in this whole shithole.
People are gonna go missing, people are gonna get raped, people are gonna get murdered.
And all I can really say is "what the fuck did you expect coming to the third world?"

I can't wait for the shitstorm when some tourist gets raped or killed. Suddenly, the west gives a shit about the safety of its citizens… just to scold Brazil, in spite of the fact girls are getting raped by rapefugees like every other hour over there.

Well, if you want to make it a teachable international moment, make sure to give a welcome the world will never forget.

I give a week and an athlet is going to get killed by a stray bullet during a shoot out between the police and drug dealers and a tourist will get gangraped in a party.
Rio de Janeiro is the city other Brazilians mock for being a violent shithole, just let that sink in for a bit.

If security is as bad as it looks, I suspect ISIS will just truck bomb something and knock over a few olympic village buildings.
How hard is it to sneak guns and explosives into Brazil….not hard.

Security around the places where the olympics will happen is actually huge, it was left to the army and federal police and not local police. The rest of the city however, it is just an active warzone at worse, and place you don't want to walk at night at best.
I don't think a terrorist attack is that likely, common favela niggers are the biggest issue by far.

An under the table agreement was made that drug dealer gangs shouldn't fight each other during the Olympics. I find much more likely the scenario where a foreigner is killed in a robbery and rape.

Even terrorism is half-assed in this country, chances are if it happens it will be comical as to put the Boston marathon on genius level in comparison. Unless there is some terrorist sleeper cell from ISIS/Al-somethingsomething in Brazil. Then yeah, it will be a massacre, but mainly civilians will suffer because the delegations have received really tight security.

t. rockfeller

stupid goy-scientists bluffed the supreme being?

A lot of the content from bestgore.com is from Brazil… Who the fuck would want to go to that shit hole?

So for all the losers who come back infected, do we call them Zikucks?

make sense please

One of the chinese athletes was vomited on while somebody stole his luggage while he was distracted.

This is gonna be a fucking shitstorm.

Maybe literally.

Ha

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Philosophical question for you, anons:

If a bomb goes off in a favela, would anyone even notice?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kind of one of the critical pre requisites of the left today was making sure that a majority of the population thought that third world countries were in trouble and needed our help but also were very similar to our own society.

I feel the worst for the olympians in all of this.

Imagine if this would be your first Olympics. You worked so incredibly hard to get here, and the time finally came.

You hear rumors about how shitty everything is and how the water is liquid poison or how you'll probably get shot going from the airport to the Olympic Village, but you shrug it off. You're too excited!

Then you get there and your apartment has exposed wires, puddles of water from unseen leaks, there's little to no AC, barely any security, and you don't feel safe in the Olympic Village, let alone outside; even in a group.

And the icing on the cake? You're there to participate in a water-centric event.

It would probably be a good thing as the raping and murdering may stop for a few minutes in the confusion.

Genuinely a tragedy unless they filled the olympics with token minorities.

What's even sadder is that many Olympians earn very little in their sport. The golfers and such can easily skip it because they earn millions a year but most athletes HAVE to go just to try and earn some real cash

In the interest of fairness, all athletes should be injected with Zika at the start of the games.

Female doctorates.txt

VIRAL LOADS
MED RESISTANT HUES

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN, HUG YOUR BIG SISTER FOR ME

Wha- how many do you fucking have?

I hope it redpills the Olympians to the third world and the jews running the Olympic committee.

Who did Brazil bribe to get the Olympics anyway and why does each country need to rebuild an Olympic stadium every year? why can't they reuse an existing one?

this is how civilization ends, with a hue

No…THIS is how it ends.

I would be willing to bet money there will be a terrorist attack. Brazil is trying to control the druglords and petty theft and are basically assuming that they are immune from terrorism because they are in South America. Just think about how easy it would be to go posing as a spectator and aquire a knife or gun or some common explosive and attack the marathon leader or some shit (it happend in Greece with a crazy dude). Security is just hard as fuck over so many venues but especially on outdoor ones, in the city, and god forbid protecting all the spectators and the Jesus statue. There was already an explosion in the stadium, and they already arrested the local ISIS supporters of which there were 6 or 7.

Can “Cuck-a-doodle-doo, motherfucker.” be our kill quip when we stand over shabbos goyim with guns pointed at them? Or should it be more specific than just any old goy?

Also, I had a thought that I want to get down before I forget it. Kikes and dune coons are far more similar than the former want to admit. Just as “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger,” for jews “There is no genocide but the Holocaust and Hitler is its executor.”

kek

Of course they did because the subhuman mongoloids were to be made "Catholic brothers"! Miscegenation was promoted by the church.

Such a shitshow. Hint to aspiring colonizers: wipe every single drop of blood off the racial stock you're colonizing.

just

The Sochi games were a shitshow as well, horrible conditions in the newly-built hotels and such. Also the Putin and his buddies skimmed about 50 billion dollars from the games. Forgot about that huh? Nevermind, Putin is the savior!

IF DUBS WE GONNA HAVE ZIKA ZOMBIE EPIDEMIC THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF UNSANITARY STREETSHITTING BRAZILIANS

AND JEWISH ENGINEERED (((ZIKA)))

dubs!

Every single Olympic host for the past 30 years has been financially ruined years later. Or at the very least became an autonomous region/state.

This may be more obvious for smaller countries, (a good example would be Bosnia) it is less obvious for larger countries.
For example, the Atlanta Olympics represent the seperation of the dirty south from the United States.
Another example would the LA Olympics preluding the LA race riots.

The London Olympics could either be Brexit-related. Russia and China have been cucked to hell since they hosted the Olympics and Tokyo is coming up in 2020.

My normie housemate is all excited about the olympics. I watched her trying to put together some arts and crafts thing for it with a ton of different flags. She couldn't name more than three, it was hilarious. Normies don't know anything about the outside world, let alone what a cesspit the turd world really is. Zika chan will enlighten them. Praise be to the Pantheon of Pestilence.

I can't wait. Normies will get culturally enriched through their beloved peanuts and circuses. I hope everything comes tumbling down.

Nothing of value was lost.

I find a terrorist attack very unlikely, they've really shored up a strong security for the event. If it happens, it will be done by a lone faggot that shoots civilians with a shitty rusty revolver.. maybe the people he is able to pierce bullets on might die from tetanus because they definitely won't die from the low-caliber bullet tearing impact. I don't think ISIS was able to organize a cell inside Brazil that can carry out devastating acts, that would be the only way an attack would be successful.

Bombs go off in favela all the time. The drug dealers use grenades and even rpg.

Holla Forums has this wrong notion that drug gangs fight in the middle of the city in Rio. No, the showdown happens in the favelas, very rarely the stray bullets do randomly hit someone outside of the favela.

Truly Rio is blessed.

I love you Zika-chan pls don't hurt me ;-;

Yep, that's women. The only things that interest her are the pretty colours and idea of inclusive diversity. Absolutely no appreciation for their origin, history or what they represent.

How the fuck did Brazil even get the olympics this time around?

MAKE BRAZIL WHITE AGAIN

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!

obrigado BR

It would be easier to make Asia white than Brazil at this point.

Je t'adore, Zika-chan

it's called genocide, fammo

If Bill Gates causing the current Zika epidemic wasn't enough to convince people to not hold the Olympics then I doubt literal shit water would stop them

Brazil was always a mongrel country. But it has gone overboard in the last years with negro worshipping.

Mind you, a bottom of the barrel leaning-to-the-afro-side genepool faggot can still bang white whimyn.

My eye is on the triathletes and cyclists. The cyclist route over the water has already collapsed a few times IIRC. Having it collapse under load and having everyone plunge into the brown waves would make my sides orbit. Maybe then we would stop putting Olympics in shit tier countries.

When will India get the Olympics?

I live in Florianópolis and no, it would not be able to meet the standards for the olympics either, the city cant even unfuck its public transport and fix our fucking landmark bridge and that has been the main promise our mayors made for the last two decades to get elected

it might be the least shitty of all brazilian capitals, but its still a shithole

one per state duh

"Cuck-a-doodle-doo, Mr. Falcon."

Think of the children, user.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Maybe we should do a guessing game poll on the number of the following crimes committed (and reported) against tourists and athletes:

Deaths -
Rapes -
Assault -
Robberies -
Sicknesses Contracted -

At least we can get a few laughs out of this horrid shit show starting Friday.

Hail chaos

b-but all races are equal

why aren't these third world shit holes as good as a western country?

must be white peoples fault

Papa Nurgle smiles on Brazil, and will weep with joy in coming days.

I LOVE YOU, ZIKA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU, TOO, EBOLA CHAN!

To add to yours, many athletes simply want to compete. The greatest of each nation should be able to compete brotherly in magnificent competitions, not for money nor for celebrity status (although fame is natural for great men).