What is best pet? I want to get a dog but rabbits look pretty cute

What is best pet? I want to get a dog but rabbits look pretty cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DATAMINE THREAD

Me

Fuck you meming faggots I just wanted to talk about cute pets.

Datamine meme is just a template insult that retarded basement goblins use when they can't find a reason to tell you to go to reddit. It's best to disregard them, all shitposting is considered template or bait threads, and all serious threads for discussion and questions are disregarded as being datamining threads, it's hard to tell whether or not they're just trolling or retarded, but either way the proper reaction is ignoring them.

To answer your question: in my honest opinion Maine Coon cats are the best. They are the largest and most mentally doglike cat, they are a lot more playful and loving than typical other cat breeds. I live across the street from somebody who has one and I've seen it sprint around their yard and the cul-de-sac chasing a tennis ball exaclty like a dog would. You also get the benefits that cats have over dogs, like them being less annoying making noise all night and being far easier to get to shit where you want.

t.butthurt dataminer

Black Labs are overall best. They need lots of attention… at least one walk per day. They get sad and bored if you ignore them, or if they don't have any friends. They're more like people than niggers are.
They also smile when they're happy, and frown when they're sad. Expressive little fucks, they are. I would recommend a black lab if you don't work fulltime, or if you do have a yard and do 1 half-hour walk a day.
For a low-effort pet, don't get rabbit. They stink and have no souls. Even cats are better than rabbits. Bunnies shit five times their own weight every half hour they fucking suck. They are for eating.

Or you can get a jew. They don't come cheap - but they're fun to beat and they are great for baking.

I want an Alaskan Malamute.

Get you a Mandingo

A female nigger

rabbits may be cute but they are fragile
do you really want a pet whose back can be permanently injured if you lift it the wrong way?

Iguanas are pretty cool. Or big lizards
They eat all the pests and vermin in and around your house

The only problem is they like to free roam around the house and they get ornery a lot if they are cold or don't eat so they'll bite you and fuck you up with their tails. Plus, sometimes they may want to sleep in your bed and scare you at night

Other than that they are great for people who hate spiders and rats and other rodents. They will eat them or at the very least scare them off

What about tortoises.

rabbits probably make good food. they pop out children pretty fast and im pretty sure no one complains about you eating your pet rabbits. plus they eat weeds.

dogs make good protection but niggers and jews like to inbreed them. they have a lot of health problems and you have to train 'em.i'd rather pick up a a sturdy mutt than a pure breed tbh. it's not like some bitch will suck ur dick on the spot for 1400 dollar dog .

Hi leftypol

it's easy to find out healthy breeds

Checked

We have a mini pig and she is smarter than a dog and has a litter box but can go outside too. She just want to cuddle up all the time too. Felt like she was a good choice for my family and I. Hard to find a good get though that knows about more than farm pigs.

Depends on where you live. I personally favor chickens they most. They don't require much room. Even a small house on 1/4 acre is plenty for 4-6 chickens. Cons: they shit everywhere and predators LOVE them to death.

Rabbits are OK, but be prepared to have your arms torn to pieces. Also be prepared for typical strong rodent smells and projectile pissing. I had a couple of rabbits. One ran away because a kid left its cage open and the other died suddenly. Oh and they shit constantly; if you collect it up you can use it as good fertilizer.

Dogs are OK. The one I have is an outside animal but sleeps in the mudroom at night. She's old and sheds like a bitch. They need baths too and shit all over the yard.

Cats are great. Very very low maintenance unless they're an inside cat. They actually don't shit everywhere and never need bathing. Don't do an inside cat. My brother has one; it's obese and it's a constant pain in the ass. My last cat was killed by another stray cat. Shot the stray in the head a few days later.

Plan to get two goats soon.

Are the goats any good for sex?

Don't know yet. I'll let you know…

i thought Holla Forums was Holla Forums for left handed people. boy was i disappointed.

In this case it would have been "family and me".

They die young while haveing a shit ton of defects

kys

Virgin detected

Furfag detected

Goon detected

Jeb! Bush detected

Redneck detected

Jim detected

Shitskin detected

Autist detected

:(

Attention seeker detected

rabbits shit EVERYWHERE

detector detected

Rabbits attract the "OOOO so cute" "so adorable" of qt3.14 girls so get the fucking rabbit.
Some indian chick wanted to pet mine. She was giving me the high sign, user.
But I told her to fuck off and leave my damn rabbit alone.

Qt is version 5.smething now. I'm more familiar with 4.8 but being suck of 3.14 if just stupid at this point.

you fucking retard.
3.14 is pi. The joke: QT3.14 = cutie pie

Just no. It should be qtπ. Qt3.14 is an outdated version of Qt.
I guess my confusion is that I don't associate 3.14 with π because it's not even close to a decent approximation.
I guess the 3.14=π meme is a math-ignorant normie thing.

So will I so we will fit right in together.

Normally I would agree with you, the differences between almost every breed of domestic cat are marginal and mostly just for looks. This is not the case with the Maine Coon, its size and behavior stands out significantly from other breeds. Saying that someone should kill themselves over choosing a Maine Coon is like saying the same to someone who chooses a dog breed with a playful and docile attitude because that's what they would prefer.

giraffe

What

Rabbits are for numales. Get a dog

rabbit will bite u more, than a dog

Huskys, german shepherds and malamutes

And what's wrong with those?

Rabbits are cool and you know it. Everyone good has pet rabbit these days. If you weren't such a fag you'd have one too.

Nobody has pet fish anymore?

Or pet turtles/tortoises??

Dogs are for numales. Get a wolf.

Fish are for numales. Get a shark.

it's just that they are the most popular breeds to fuck, because they are really sexy

What. Why. Furries also drink water, should you stop that too?

who said anything about stopping

dog sex is awesome, i'm just explaining the facts

Malamutes are for hugging not fugging.

just imagine he's hugging you when he wraps his strong, sexy paws firmly around your waist

his warm breath blowing on your neck and ears, the soft fur brushing against your back, his entire weight resting on your body - what's not to love?

That's animal abuse you sick fuck.

no it's not?

the real abuse is removing parts of the reproductive system of perfectly healthy animals just because you're uncomfortable with your pets displaying sexual behaviours.

You like AIDS? That's how you get AIDS.

AIDS was contracted by humans handling and eating monkey bushmeat, It had nothing to do with sex initially.

If you are a responsible owner your dog is vaccinated, has yearly health checkups and never go anywhere without you knowing about it. The risk of transmittable disease is so minimal it might as well be non-existent. Our body temperatures and DNA are so different that we are rarely affected by the same diseases.

It's more likely that you end up giving your dog an infection through bad hygiene, especially with female dogs you have to be really careful so you don't end up hurting them.

The only real risk to your own health is having a sudden allergic reaction after you are already full of dog cum like thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/

Or having your life ruined by the wrong people finding out about your bedroom activities

dogs and rabbits, ffs
ru gay?
get a gorilla.

No, Girraffes are fags, they love to butt fuck each other, not too much of issue but not a pleasant view

feminist whores should really see who the bitch is here in the reality, but then again yes user, dogs are dumb, they will hump anything unlike there smart counter parts wolves, in a manner they are like humans, they like sex for sex because they were pretty much breeded to be dumb slaves.

Ha Ha Ha Ha faggot you gone too deep into the beastiality fag hole, you dont have any chances to get out of it, you perception has been warped by the faggot power and your white boy mangina has been sissified beyond the repairs of lords, kek