Asking To Become Friends?

I'm 30 and don't have any friends. I had always relied on chan boards and various forums as my "social" outlet but with chan culture dying and forums all but extinct I don't really have anywhere to talk to people anymore. I knew I should have started making IRL friends in my 20s but I kind of shrugged it aside thinking the internet was all I needed. I, honestly, kind of kept pushing it back because I knew how difficult it would be for me to befriend anybody.

Holla Forums is the only place I go to now and there is no social boards or threads anymore. I can't keep doing this until I'm 40. I need to change

I have a few people I talk to but I wouldn't call them friends. But I'd like to make them my friends so we could watch movies together or go out to dinner and stuff. I'm just so lonely now. I do nothing in my apartment all day. I'm very sad everyday

What is normal when asking to be friends or how does that come about naturally?

or do you start off just asking

I don't know what to do

If you can't function without friends, you're a genetic defect who will never know what it is like to be self dependent.

Visit various steam groups for friends,always fellow lonely people there.

Nice datamining thread.

This is what I'm talking about. This is why I can't come on Holla Forums for any long period of time. People don't take threads seriously anymore when all I want to do is talk

I don't play video games though. How do I find people there?

Yes very original

You know who is the real people at fault.

dont tell me…

The Jews?

Something like that.

Yeah I get you OP. Making friends is kind of a double-edged sword. If you make the wrong type of friends it will just screw you over in the end. You have to find loyal friends and those are rare. I would suggest just making casual acquaintances with people and seeing where to go from there.

As for making friends you usually don't flat out state "want to be friends?", it just happens most of the time from talking to people and finding things that you both like.

ids a consbiracy ::–DDDDDDD

What do you do for work? Try to invite a coworker you like for beers or movie or something.
Or take up a hobby. Just like it's easy to make friends with drugs, it's easy to make friends with a common interest. Get your fat ass on a mountain bike or something. Meet people on the trail. Do you have any interests?

You don't ask someone to be your friend, you just end up being friends with someone because you spend time with them and/or have a common interest.

So, in answer to your question, friendship comes naturally, and gradually, over the course of time.

Mordechai, pls.

t. Datamining kikes bumping their thread

Thanks for the reply so I can bump this thread

People aren't allowed to have friends in America after high school, just look at Winston Wu.

a disruptor kike calling a kike kikes. what is this world coming to?
also fuck off, you shitty faggot

anyway, i'll be your friend OP. do you live in california?

we can watch animoos and talk about how much we hate kikes

Everyone on this site has already established that when Holla Forums dies we all kill ourselves. There is no "after".

I don't come here very often. How is hotwheels doing? Is the new board owner a cuck?

Fuck off dataminer.

Contracted government worker. I do whatever my bosses tell me to do. Changes every week

No. Which is why I want friends. To get interests and have fun instead of sitting at home all day everyday.

No. Unfortunately I live in Texas

Last I read someone posted a picture of him and he doesn't look too good. Plus, a few weeks ago someone said his health problems were declining. Wouldn't be shocked if he died this year