All Lives Matter = 50 day suspension

University of Houston student government suspends VP for 50 days, demands mandatory 3 day "diversity training" and then a public presentation of what she has learned, for posting "All Lives Matter" on her personal twitter account.

It's so exactly reminiscent of how the USSR treated dissidents, they might as well airbrush her out of the school photo and call it a day.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/all-lives-matter-gets-texas-student-suspended-sent-to-diversity-workshop/

Here is the Komissar-in-training responsible for this:

linkedin.com/in/shaneasmith1

[email protected]/* */

3.4 GPA lololol

Other urls found in this thread:

uh.edu/sga/executive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No lives matter

Are you a chink, a pajeet or an 12 year old who just read Nietzsche?

Can she sue? She is missing out on class time, something she is paying for. So there's time/money lost.

She's being suspended from the student government (which is a paid position), not the school itself.

Here's more of their contact info: uh.edu/sga/executive/

Then become an hero please

Typical marxist behavior.

What's wrong with neitzche?

And here is Satan himself asking what is wrong with Nietzsche. Only the edgy teens who do not understand him are a problem.

Nietzche dindu nietz.

"Diversity training is brainwashing shit! and All Lives Matter"

I can see where he was coming from. Although i've only ever read thus spoke zarathustra, it did mention something that would suggest life in some aspects does not have any value.

It's been a while since i read the book, but i know the quote went something like "good are those who embrace death" from a standing of improving the human race - but at what point would that attitude cease to be valid? Would it mean that our value comes from being the ancestor of the übermensch? No. Mankinds evolution cannot be constrained to a single body if water, but it has to flow like a river, unending - or else atrophy will take hold.

Value has to be quantified, and life in and of itself cannot be quantified. Since comparing it to nonexistance requires other factors to make it a relitive comparison, we have to look eslewhere to find the value. When you truly add flesh to the bones of existing, true value comes from acting on potential as apposed to acting or potential alone. Since just acting would only home a tendancy towards strong behavioural instincts, abs having potential and not acting would be the same as having no no potential at all.

Again Satan is showing who the silver tongued devil is.

For me too it has been a while since I read anything related to Nietzsche.
I believe that the embrace of death has to do with those who live everyday as if they may die tomorrow. Live without having regrets of hours spend shitposting instead of bettering your race.
Be a true NatSoc Samurai and live life to it`s fullest with the knowledge that it will come to and end.

Isn't this a public school paid for with taxpayer money? If so I think a big-ass lawsuit is called for.

As long as living life to the fullest includes a broad scope of knolwdge and plenty of experences i agree with you.

Sure it can – by looking at supply of and demand for black infants and comparing that to the same of and for white infants.

Sorry, left out "adoption of".

Indeed, I do not mean to say that living life to it`s fullest is triggering the pleasure center of the brain as much of possible Although the devil himself would like that..

Holy shit. This just made a major hiring decision so much easier. Just arrived early at work and needed to choose between one guy from Texas A&M and someone else from U of H.

About to call the A&M guy and tell him he's got the job!

Knock that shit off. I graduated from U of Mich. I'd never get a job if everyone held me accountable for the retarded actions of the SJWs at my alma mater.

notice how they don't put into the forefront that the student was a girl.

hmmm.

Fuck going through the proper procedure. To much work just vote to punish the thought criminal.

FFS just have a soviet show trial and trip the gulag already

Pick one.

U of H has been 100% pozzed my whole life. In fact, it is highly likely that the main campus is the most pozzed, nigger infested place a in all of Texas.

The main campus is in the middle of a horrid nigger ghetto that we call the Third Ward. The outer perimeter is permanently lined with nigger crackheads, just waiting for you to step off of campus.

The student body is literally at least half black, despite the fact that Houston is only about 30% nigger. They admit niggers above all, then spics. You should have seen the fucking place in 2005 (Katrina…).

Speaking of Katrina, our city was swamped with the lowest of niggers, some 100,000 of which are still here to this day. Of course, to show their gratitude of being accepted into a new community and given new homes gratis, they immediately started feuding with native niggers and the nigger violence really took off.

Houston is the fastest growing city in the country, and not by a little. It has been for many years in fact. The problem is that the people moving in are mostly young 'professionals' straight out of college who find that they are unable to get decent jobs in their own shit states, so they move down here and start voting. Califags, jewyorkers, massholes, all flowing in and destroying local white culture. They vote for fag and nigger mayors, they clog the highways and surfsce streets (the nightmare of traffic becomes perceptibly worse each and every month), and they drive the price of housing up to the point where their neighbors have to leave because their taxes are now too high to afford.

Liberal lunatics are destroying this city. There are more of them everyday, and they destroy everything good that they see. They are locusts.

Just got off the phone. Sorry, but I'm not sure you realize how bad the problem is in the business world. I've had a fellow-traveler in my industry hire somebody who ended up suing over a woman yelling at him to get out when he walked into the bathroom (transgender bathroom-related, the suit has no merit).

For the good of my company and my own career, I absolutely have to negate any chance that the person I'm hiring is an SJW or even has any leanings in that direction.

If that means inadvertently throwing out otherwise good people, well, there are always more applicants than positions (thanks Obama - I really mean that).

I'd love to continue this conversation but don't have time.

Telling your interviewer that you know of the goings-on at your alma mater and don't approve of any of them goes a long way.

Ahahaha their going full Stalin mode and they think they are a bastion of freedom and safe spaces. Seriously though everytime I hear the news I start to believe more and more that 99.9% of the human population is seriously retarded and/or mentally unfit for life.

only white lives matter

I'm going to San Jacinto College now for my basics and was thinking about going to U of H. Is is really that bad? I just want to go to a cheap college in Texas

Freedom is only free when you agree

Some of the comments are Holla Forums tier. Oh boy the fire rises.

My $0.02

I graduated uni in 2005. I just missed all of this Communist bullshit by the skin of my teeth, and I'm grateful.

They went around their entire process in the name of diversity.

OY VEY GOY YOU DON'T THINK THAT DINDOOS ARE MORE IMPORTANT? MANDATORY RE-EDUCATION CAMP TIME :^)

FUCKING SHIT, I'm about to transfer to University of Houston from Lonestar, I've been working toward this goal for TWO FUCKING YEARS. What now? A&M?

keep us updated

No response as of yet. If I ever do get a reply and this thread is still up I'll screenshot it and post

Aggie here, UofH students are fucking retarded.
UofH is a school made to funnel blacks into college. Nobody in their right mind would go to that shithole of a school.

ITT: Nobody actually reads the story, just the headline, gets rage filled and triggered.

Read the story. She wasn't suspended just for a tweet.

Clue one that you didn't read the story: It was a post on Facebook, not a tweet.

Holla Forums is this easy to trigger. Bunch of whiny babies worse than skinny jean wearing SJWs.

She's a member of the Student Government and knew the rules of behavior when she was elected.

This isn't just some random nobody student. This is a member of the body responsible for the student body constitution and is held to a higher standard as a publicly elected figure.

Aww, does it make you mad when the lies run the other way?

for what purpose?

She's VP of the SGA.

Do you not think the rules should be followed by elected governing officials?

So, you would accept it if Obama repealed the 2nd Amendment and took away all of your guns - even though that's way beyond his power - and not get punished for it because (((rules of behavior)))?

Life is going to beat you to a pulp, eat you, and then shit you out, kid. Stay in mom's basement forever.

And? Constitution > kike universities.

I guess she is indian?

You are a filthy coward.

Oh well then it's fine to trample on her freedom of speech and punish and humiliate her publicly for daring to say that all lives have value. Such an offensive and hateful statement.

I've read the entire article and I'm raging like a bull with a bee in his ass.
Go choke on diarrhea, cunt.

Mistake, user. You should have kept it to first amendment and free speech. You made it way too easy for them to dismiss you as a racist crank.

So, should we organize a protest for her? I feel like this shit needs to be punished.

The people who don't understand that it's a frantic search for meaning in a void that Nietzsche didn't wish to find himself in.

I agree. During the happening, I hope anons realize this and treat them the same or worse than they would treat kikes.

This, how can you present this with a straight face.

BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

THEY ARE WORTH LESS THAN FECAL MATTER

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

In case any of you have not noticed yet we are in the early stages of the new USSR dis-utopian nightmare.

shills gonna shill you nihilist faggot nigger

oh my it was facebook and not twitter silly me this change everything. just fucking kill yourself nigger

Soon enough religous books will be burned in the streets, men slaughtered and castrated.
only one man can prevent this.
And one god can prevent this.
tell me brothers.
as i sit here ready for death when they come for my weaponry.
Will what we fight for ever come to fruition?
soon enough its obvious that the governement is poised to dictatorship

Did Shogun Haku ever finally visit us, or no?

i guess you won't be able to hire any college graduates then :^)

(heiled)
Gotem

But Nietzsche found meaning in the void.

Just remind people that Ted Kaczynski and Jack Kevorkian are the Michigan Alums that you dig

Doesn't change that Black lives don't matter to me little negro

It's a bunch of millennial libshits presiding over a fake school gov't

there's only one way that could've gone…and that way is retarded

Not sure, why I made this

Don't you know pajeets are white?

college is a scam, a 'life license' that mandates kike brainwashing for you to get a good job

Many college degrees aren't worth the paper they're printed on. I'm not just talking about meme courses like gender studies, either