Oedipus

So Holla Forums tell me about your mother Thread theme btw

she has a child

oedipus was a faggot, he tried so hard to avoid fate that he inadvertently fulfilled his prophecy. determinism is a joke.

mine too. what a coincidence

sauce?

If my mom was pleasant and hot, I'd probably see if she was DTF but she actually sucks so…

You know what is bigger coincidence? I was born on birthday. Thats some coincidence!

Oedipus was a real balla

she is letting me live with her rent free while I go to school

wut? me too. next thing you tell me that your mother was also a woman.

she was though, user

really? maybe we are brothers or something?

Yea i guess so. Nice to meet you, I'm user.

i'm also user. nice to meet you too.

I really want to know what happened to Mr Freeman after class, in his own words.

My mom is my mother

If I didn't have a snek waifu, I'd want to fugg a holstaur

I hope we also have sister somewhere

maybe we find some in this thread

what if the holstaur brain washes you into being her fuck toy/son

She'd have to fight my waifu then.

best dragon

she'd just steal you away while you're away from your snek waifu

Virtual incest is hot.

She was an alcholic/drunk that went out to go party everynight until I was 11/12yo. Then she stopped due to one of her best friends dying. She would always leave me in the care of my Grandma who basically raised me until I was 11/12

She also married my Father but actually cheated on him while married and became pregnant with me. Though she didn't tell me this until I was 8/9 when she took me "in secret" to visit my biological father. It was supposed to be a surprise who my biological father was but it turned out to be my Uncle who I'd known since 4-5yo. No no no. Not my actual Uncle. She told me to call him "Uncle" and he was my "secret Uncle" that I wasn't supposed to tell Dad about. Turns out he was my biological Father

Then she told me to keep it a secret forever.

So about once a week or twice a month I'd go and visit my "Uncle" to hang out. My Dad was NEVER supposed to know. She made up all kinds of excuses.

When I turned 18 she divorced my Dad and then told him that I wasn't actually his biological son. He took it better than expected. I would have killed my Mom if she did that to me honestly.

So now my parents are divorced and I live with my Mom. My biological father is nowhere to be seen. I have an okay relationship with my Dad though. About a month ago, I'm not sure how it came up, but we were watching a TV show together when sexual partners came up. I'm a virgin but just quickly lied I fucked a few girls in college. My mom said she fucked 3 guys in all her life. Which just made me fucking hate her even more. A third guy she probably fucked over.

I didn't ask any questions even though I could tell she wanted me to. I was disgusted with her and had enough. God I wish I was normal and could live on my own

Well he got a D so maybe he gave her one too and that was the end of it.

still passed

be the 4th guy

Boo,no incest in that story.

Bump for stories and other shit