Southern bread

Ah, that's nothing a little counter-cucking can't fix. Go fuck his wife.

I know that feel, but I'm just shy of the Canadian border.

I'm from Texas
I got a few cousins who fucked each other. Even a brother/sister cousin who fucked each other. And 2 brothers who would have threesomes with their older sister.

I laugh at it now and find it quite disgusting. Back then I thought I was "superior" and didn't join in. I'd always leave the room when I knew they were starting. Or sometimes they would invite me camping or to sleepovers and I knew what it actually was for. It was so we could all get away from the adults.

But at the same time if I look at it from a different perspective it was all just in good fun. Amazing sex with people you love and nothing came of it. I mean one cousin had to have an abortion because she got pregnant but our Uncle (who btw is actually younger than us by 3 years) but other than that she went a good 8-10 years of having cousin sex with no consequences.

And in looking back I should have just fucking went with it. I should have just fucked my cousin and participated in running a train on my female cousin. She was younger than me by 5 years. She wasn't nearly a virgin in any sense but at least I'd have fucked a very young girl. As it stands now I've waited and waited for Ms. Right and now I'm an older male virgin. This life is pathetic

And them? What happened to my cousins?

They all live normal lives. Happy lives. Each went their own separate way. Nobody knows a thing. Nobody brings it up at family reunions. And nobody got hurt

As hard as it is to say I should have just realistically had sex with my cousins and I, too, would have probably gained confidence and a social life and been happy for once.

OP is a dirty yankee.

Life is always like this. The moralfag douche gets the golden opportunities, the debauched incestfag gets a bunch of puritan relatives/uggos. Fucking demiurge at it again.

forgot pic

Sounds pretty based tbh

This is a bs slur against southerners. I'm from Mississippi and none of my family fucks niggers much less a close cousin.

What do southerners think of us midwest folk?

That you know of

Sometimes it's a family secret. I didn't know my Grandpa fucked his own daughter and had 3 children from her. My grandpa is in his 90s so this was like 60 years ago way before I was born. My mom told me this "dark secret" when I was 25

That's really hot.

Are you planning to keep the family tradition going?

I thought so to. I honestly didnt care he fucked his own daughter. I just was mad my whole family lied to me for years

Wouldn't mind but I'm a 30+ kv. Sad to say I wont be fucking anybody probably. Not in this life time

Mom's not fond of it being the case I imagine? That's a shame.

Hardcore, but yes, there is a big bias against the South.
Copulation between cousins is not incest, however, that is, with moderation.

That riding user is a fool.

I only have one attractive cousin in prime breeding age. Im attractive enough. Wonder how I should plan to fuck her. Maybe once she goes to college she'll get drunk and message me.

test