Brit/pol/ #1111: For God and Quadster Edition

NEWS CONTENT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717072/Too-rewards-failure-Rivals-slam-Cameron-s-resignation-honours-list-slapping-mates-wife-s-STYLIST-gong.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717326/Rio-Olympics-2016-Sailing-ramp-collapses-one-week-racing-starts.html

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-redfaced-after-gerry-adams-picture-gaffe-34927130.html

spectator.co.uk/2016/07/when-will-our-politicians-accept-the-reality-of-islamic-terrorism/

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/25-murders-and-massacres-one-common-link-drugs.html

YOUTUBE CONTENT

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZakFSmGgxY

youtube.com/watch?v=2uSWGsNOSA4

youtube.com/watch?v=-C94QSHvCsY

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36935362
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36905517
express.co.uk/news/uk/695229/House-of-Lords-block-Brexit-European-Union-Britain-leave-Theresa-May-Article-50
express.co.uk/news/world/695269/EU-control-minimum-wage-workers-rights
express.co.uk/news/politics/694998/Massive-wave-anti-EU-sentiment-nations-including-France-Germany
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36938368
econ.st/2aknkaP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/migrant-who-entered-uk-illegally-raped-woman-on-her-morning-comm/
twitter.com/OB_for_Israel/status/744120307858837504
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/741438
spearhead.co.uk/0406-jt2.html
localgov.co.uk/Housing-officers-find-shack-in-London/41344
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/
standard.co.uk/news/london/reparations-march-hundreds-take-to-the-streets-of-brixton-calling-for-amends-for-generations-of-a3309246.html
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/760143197905367040
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/ukip-leadership-race-confusion-as-front-runner-woolfe-misses-deadline-11364076704451
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/
ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36936264
poal.me/8mjj94
standard.co.uk/news/london/byron-immigration-row-13k-people-to-descend-on-holborn-restaurant-in-fresh-protest-over-trap-claims-a3309216.html
twitter.com/Zinvor/status/760088119228104704
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2012/08/peter-hitchens-vs-mehdi-hasan/
breitbart.com/author/raheem-kassam/
twitter.com/CopperCab/status/759946611246174209
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/760191735024660480
twitter.com/radmaddds
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/29/david-cameron-illegal-immigrants-find-you-send-home
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6961675/David-Cameron-net-immigration-will-be-capped-at-tens-of-thousands.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/london-riots-anniversary-nothing-has-changed-since-mark-duggan-shooting-claims-race-advocate-still-fighting-for-justice_uk_578f5a54e4b011978b131e84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel

Woes should leave his fucking room once in a while and interact with people in the real world.

Morning lads. Got to do job searching today, even though I dont really want a job rn. Might just walk around the shopping mall and pretend I handed out resumes

Give me something to watch on YT while having breakfast

Fuck it's my sisters birthday and I forgot what do I do?

Give her birth control so she doesn't get pregnant the next time she gets gang raped by peaceful refugees.

Probably the influence of his German GILF lover

MGTOW is cucked but it is simply pragmatism for a lot of men.

Woes offers no solutions and the comments under the video are equally, if not more, retarded.

"Men need to take the leading role" etc.

What does this even mean?

Do they mean personally? Do they mean in wider society?

If they mean in wider society how do they propose they do that?

Look at the reaction to this completely reasonable statement

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36935362

Saatchi boss Kevin Roberts disciplined over gender comments

Yeah he takes his woman worship a bit far. I agree with him on some of his evaluation of MRAs and MGTOW but he's so hurt by even a dark joke made at the expensive of SJW females(Woman that would gladly leave him broke and in prison for his opinions)

We all have a weakness for women to varying degrees but he comes off like a total beta when he talks about them.

Think he spends a bit too much time on the internet tbqh

He's said he doesn't browse Holla Forums so where does he go? What does he do online when he's not making videos? Stormfront? TRS?

I don't understand why Hitler thought Pooland was even worth it tbh (less of all why we would actually go to war over it but still)

?

Skype/irc I expect

?

He didn't, he was only after the bits of Pooland that had been Germany until they were confiscated by the Treaty of Versailles.

If the continentals hadn't used that treaty as an excuse to gibsclay, we might not be in this mess.

Back in less weird times it was called being a bachelor.

The only way you can really "take the leading role" is personally or be like Trump/Farage, othwrwise you're just going to get penalised. There's a loophole if you're a boss and don't want to hire darkies and women though it's the n"independent contractor" line.

Taking Danzig was to liberate Germans who had to live under Polish rule. Taking the rest of Poland was for keks, like when you're playing gs and you occupy all their territory and dont peace out so their economy tanks

Do you think Hitler started expanding for economic reasons? A lot of economies are dependent on expanding in one way or another. I'm aware of his stated reasons.

I'd like to hear an economists take on it. Not an (((economist))) though.

tbh, if you can't engage in relationships with women because you're too scared they'll hurt you, you're a bit of a faggot.

just don't get too attached to them, don't get married, leave them if they treat you badly and have two on the go at the same time

I didn't imply that. I'm saying Wews is too much of a sensitive faggot and puts women on a pedestal. He has a very unrealistic view of them, that much is clear.

Morning News

'Historic day' as national parks extend
Yorkshire Dales and Lake District national parks extend
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36905517

House of Lords peers hatch plan to BLOCK Britain leaving the European Union
express.co.uk/news/uk/695229/House-of-Lords-block-Brexit-European-Union-Britain-leave-Theresa-May-Article-50

EU superstate to control minimum wage as it sets sights on meddling with workers' rights
express.co.uk/news/world/695269/EU-control-minimum-wage-workers-rights

BRUSSELS FURY: Massive wave of anti-EU sentiment in nations including France and Germany
express.co.uk/news/politics/694998/Massive-wave-anti-EU-sentiment-nations-including-France-Germany

David Cameron 'list' sparks call for honours overhaul
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36938368

Happy Lammas Day folks, please honour the traditions of your ancestors today, and place them above any imported semitic belief systems.

Is there anyone less Holla Forums than Gordon?

See, you dumb goy, this is what happens when you work in a despicable jewish 'industry' for despicable jewish bosses.

Lebensraum was economically motivated because Hitler wanted the ethnic German population to expand into the hundreds of millions by the year 2000. He knew he would need much more land to feed his people than the German and Austrian borders at the time could provide.

Keep in mind, a lot of his expansionist policies where for reasons censored by the jews.

For example, as most of us know the Poles were killing, beating, and raping tens of thousands of ethnic Germans in their new lands, so what caused him to invade was his nationalist morals.

Who /UnstableAsFuck/ here?

Lol

Does anyone else play the old classics on an emulator? About to fire up sonic 2.

I am. Although I did pretty damn well at the family reunion over the weekend. No weed, no drunkenness, and absolutely no political discussions. Still couldn't act like a normal human being though. Other than that, I think I did quite well last time I attended I got black-out drunk and made an ass of myself.

Good lad. I've always found weed was shit tbh. Keep at it mate.

Makes sense. I remember reading about how they gave loans to people when they married and they could essentially pay them off by making German babies.

Is Woolfe a manlet?

i think he's standing in the road whereas farage is on the curb

Just want the UKIP leadership elections to start tbh lads.

I hate having to pay too much close attention to insider politics, its cancer. Guido Fawkes is busy stirring shit to hurt UKIP too.

I just want fresh memes ;_; at least Woolfe has potential, unlike any of the other candidates.

He'll win. Civic Nationalism is taking the world by storm tbh

I still think he'll be allowed to stand. Woolfe and his allies kvetching does serve a purpose, make a big enough storm and you make the NEC think twice about attempting the coup. But at the same time Tory/Lefty commentators get a kick out of emphasising any divisions inside UKIP and will do so relentlessly.

If you look at the evidence the vetting panel should have no reason to stop Woolfe from running, party chairman made it quite clear he has served as a member of the party for the required time, and we have the evidence that he got his nomination in before the deadline.

I love her, lads

I'm in a shopping centre and I think I might have a panic attack any second now, there's too many people.

The media will do literally anything to portray UKIP in a negative light. There's literally no issue here.

I can't wait to accuse lefties of being racists whenever they criticise our half-black leader. It's going to be absolutely glorious.

Start smoking

Thought he was a quad

Lad this is awful I can feel my heart hammering

Been there myself lad. Just remember that they are nothing but mindless drones and that you are better than all of them. Success is a very subjective term.

If he is blocked from standing I think the party might split or at least there would be hell to pay for the NEC. I'm just sick of internal fighting at a crucial time like this.

he is 1/4 black

You're a patrician lad. Programme yourself to see them all as plebs and you their superior.

Trust me, it works.

So many people lad it's like a swarm, I just want to be walking my dogs in the countryside.

Shall try, sorry for shitting up the thread lads.

what do you need to buy?

Sisters birthday so we are spending the day together (with rest of family) shopping and having a meal. Kill me now tbh

It's cool lad. I've done my fair share of feels posting over the past 2 days

I feel sorry for her. Imagine having you id doxxed. onto here of all places.

How did she even get discovered?

I was off grid for a few yrs until recently due to. reasons

So you're out with your family, while browsing brit/pol/.
This is highly disrespectful (to brit/pol/) tbh.
We need your undivided attention. Your mind shouldn't be on some tart who happened to come out of the same tart as you.

That pic on the left doesn't even look slightly like her. What the hell is wrong with your eyes?
You trolling(?)…because clearly you can't love her that much if you mistake this random for her.

How many times have you been banned from this board?

I'm up to 4

Sorry lad

How the time has flown.

I feel a lot older than 23.

Nigel's 5'8 and he's got at least an inch on Woolfe.

sounds more like a celebration of consumerism than of the family

I DIDNT CHOSE THIS

Absolutely a manlet.

How did that happen? He's part nog.

Take out. the shoes and you lose an inch easily

I guess the kike and taig genes just held him back.

H Y B R I D V I G O U R
Y
B
R
I
D

V
I
G
O
U
R

*hybrid nigour

Remember Brexit, lads?

Ahhhhh good times

I know, you have my sympathies tbh
but try to keep your chin up for your fam

Manlets are taking over politics.

It is her from years ago when she was still at school. Her losing weight and differences in makeup, as well as aging several years account for how different she looks. She definitely got better with age. Fugly as hell in that old pic but looks good now. I wish she would stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol and start exercising and eating right.

Will do lad

try being in your 40s pal

Lol Poles never left the medieval period, condescending little shit. Also, how the fuck can a generation be outdated? I hate children. I especially hate children who think that they can think because a jewish media conglomerate has placed a load of meaningless words in their heads.
Sadly, most people never leave childhood, mentally.

OLDFAGS OUT REEE

Is 27 old?

How could you screw up both the horizontal and vertical?

40 is the new 25

Still as sweet as it was on the day.

Now all that's left is losing my kissless virginity but I'm not sure how and I refuse to use hookers.

it's not all it's cracked up to be tbh
exciting at first but just ends with stress and depression

We deserved something nice for once considering how much despair we are usually in

It's not a competition, m8

Although if this country gets worse, I wouldn't want to make it to 30 let alone 40.

I hate Paul Joseph Watson.
Manuals on how not to be British (that at some point I intend to print and have sent to every house in the land) should contain his face, next to the words 'Shouty, Mid-Antlantic conspiricuck'.

Any science/math lads in here atm? Going over some stuff I skipped over in Calculus. Infinite series is an absolute bitch. I didn't think it would be this hard.

Thing is how do you kiss a girl? I can't really. wing it since i've no idea how to kiss, and I know I'll come across as a freak if i tell a girl i've never kissed before so i cant say anything either ykno?

Hello, bigots.

Hey Duncan, what's new in the world of ethnic pussy?

I heard his jaw ended up like that because a civic woman sat on his face

nigger/10 would deport back to africa

Stop fretting lad. Getting into the situation is the most important thing, it's fucking easy to kiss tbh. If you go in for a kiss thinking about exactly how you're going to do it you'll fuck it up

Art is where it's at, lad. STEM is for friendless bores who think that race is a social construct because jewish scientists have determined as much.
The most cucky people I've met, contrary to Holla Forums memes, have been engineers and science/maths cucks. Every one of them sees themselves as a zarathustra of science - benignly imparting the good word of scientism (as the modern religion), hyper individualism and the politically correct (((scientific consensus))) on the uselessness of 'race' as a concept.

Reported.

econ.st/2aknkaP

The Guardian’s losses mount[;] may be edging towards asking readers to pay for its content

Cuck tax.

HAHAAHAHA

This is fucking sad. Just do what feels normal man.

We have diplomatic immunity. The ethnics and yanks can't do shit lad.

Why did you tag my non shitposts?

He is a Yank you summercunt.

Maths 2nd year here lad

Lad the degrees with the most redpilled people is STEM art is for retards and fag enablers

That does make sense but also how can I do what I don't know how to do?

I know you close your eyes when you go in for the kiss as i'm not autistic but where do the lips go or do you use tongue or not etc?

who even reads the guardian these days? thought its only cuck students, they're not going to pay for a subscription

Wew, get a load of this newfag.

Is it really as simple as don't think just do and i'm making a mountain out of a molehill?

Don't post that traitor tbh.

This is going to sound cringy and normie tier bullshit but you just do what feels right tbh. I can't explain it any better than that really. That's the point of kissing, it's meant to be from the heart and not the head.

You start off with lips then depending how into it you are you put your tongue in, but obviously gradually.

Ok, tell me that infinite series is hard. Dif and integral calculus were easy compared to this shit.

Schlomo Shekelsteinberg please go.

Why not lad?

From experience, this is the opposite of the truth.
Artfags are far less likely to rigidly conform to a (supposedly) scientific consensus.
The fact is: goy scientists have happily enabled jewish horseshit to become the state religion, and to use obviously false 'science' as their alibi.
Trust me when I say, that artfags are far less likely to be 'offended' by things and are far less likely to place their 'intellectual' stock in parroting the false narratives put out BY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY.

Just noticed we actually have a decent OP this time

Lad it's not that hard differentiation gets much harder then alevels lad

I think I get the jist a bit better now tbh, there IS a girl that I know likes me. hence the questions

lastly, you both have 2 lips here, I assume it doesnt matter if you go for the top or bottom lip?

It doesn't work that way in science m8. We have the scientific method.

(nice trips)
Kek
lad where the fuck do you go to Uni?
arts are rife with SJW's because they're not very smart and cant change their opinions on anything

bottom every time, but try to go for both tbh

Is this opposite day

Seriously lads tax is too high
The government just stole about ÂŁ50 from me as I bought that laptop.

Nationalists everywhere should adopt broad scale tax reduction as a central policy.

I've actually already finished up to differential equations.

Infinite series is just some sort of mundane shit. Testing for convergence isn't a straight-away calculation at all - comparison test, limit comparison test, ratio test, root test.

I remember talking to an art lad here previously. The guy confessed about being in art after it was brought up that the arts is so left wing.

I remember him saying the perception that art is looked so down upon is one of the reasons most right-leaning people don't take that as a career path and the few right leaning artists tend to be isolated by the arts community.

The guy was pretty based. I just don't know if the current art lad we're talking to is the same.

Much appreciated anonbro

I think I have enough of an idea that if asked, I could get away with saying it's been a while since i last kissed kek

someone's got to pay for the flat screen TVs for syrian migrants

but lad, ahmad and pajeet need that money more than you, where is your compassion

You know nogs are more likely to be manlets than tall right? The tall ones come from a specific Saharan tribe as I understand. The vast majority are manlets.

(checked)
I can see that happenning

I met an adult male nigger who was 5'3 a while back

See Battle of Warsaw 1920, It was mainly due to Józef Piłsudski. and his excellent relationship with Hitler. Hitler admired Piłsudski as he ruled with an iron fist and halted the communist advance into Europe. So much that when Poland was conquered Hitler ordered a royal guard to stand guard on Piłsudski"s tomb in Kraków, additionally Poland was given several chances to enter the Anti-Comintern Pact along with Japan, Italy and Britain (but the Brits refused).

It was mainly Józef Piłsudski"s work until he died in 1935 and Beck took over with a policy that was basically what Nato is doing to Russia, but to Germany.

Pics related

I'm a manlet myself tbh. And back when I was in college I towered over a lot of the local gollis

That's it The House of Lords is beyond reformation, we should just gather them all together in the House and pump in chlorine gas.

Ignacy Moscicki was Polish PM btw, Beck was Foreign Policy

I'm only 5'7 myself kek

But I was taller than a lot of niggers at work too

Clay is always worth the risks

Considering we're talking about art, here's an interesting related vid.

At risk of sounding like an edgelord, does anyone ever find that they would side with the 'bad guy' in certain films?

I would have sided with en sabah nur in xmen apocalypse in wiping out civilisation to start over

Ignore him, he's probably the autist who spammed 2 whole threads because he got butthurt about losing an argument

Aw don't be like that, m8

We look up to you literally, kek

Might go for a therapeutic country walk tbh

kill yourself

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

LADS

Is he the saviour of the white race?

The scientific method is far less important to the average science pleb than a consensus contrived by the academy, and propagated in science journals.
The left have taken over science, by blowing smoke up the arses of scientists: every left wing agenda is backed up by 'scientific studies' - which keep good goy 'scientists' well-funded and ensure they are viewed as the demigods of the modern world, which they believe themselves to be.

I'm not the same art lad.
I'm just relaying my observations: the people on my (design) course are not offended by the things I say, and are far more open to 'radical' ideas than the stemfags I've met (who have literally all been normie smuggos with a veneer of respectability conferred by our society's obsession with science as the conqueror of irrational thinking).
Is it really that surprising that people on art courses are more inclined to receive 'edgy' ideas well?

It's like a deus ex company.

I did on V for Vendetta which was a bit crap but as a rule I don't watch superhero films.

Guys some good news, after over a year of searching, they finally brought in the big guns.

"No Shit" Sherlock, is on the case of MH370

i watched that film and agreed with apocalypse 9/10 on everything he said
my favourite part was when he says this world needs to be 'then in ancient egyptian' cleansed

You're confusing the people who make arguments using scientific evidence from actual scientists.

Maybe your ideas are the same line of degeneracy they like.

I once created a map of the scenario where Poland joined the Anti-Comintern pact.

Pretty interesting.

I don't even know what this sentence is supposed to mean: which is better - using scientific evidence to make arguments or being an actual scientist (I'm assuming you meant the latter, but your statement isn't really clear, nor have you made an effort to describe an 'actual scientist)?

My ideas, and my general manner, are anti-political correctness - to put it in layman's terms.
I've never been condescended to about the virtues of racelessness and the out of africa theory by an artfag. I have been, a few times, by stemfags.

quite civic indeed

Just been to fertility clinic with Fiancee

See woman with headscarf in waiting room.

See second woman come out with full veil.

See third woman come in with headscarf

WTF is going on? Why are Muslims doping themselves up on fertillity drugs?

And…

WHY THE FUCK

Is it being allowed?

People who use scientific evidence to make an argument vs actual scientists producing the scientific evidence i.e. politicians using scientific evidence to make a case for global warming vs. actual climate scientists.

The former group uses scientific evidence, often wrongly, to make a case. Actual scientists who do the experiment will follow the scientific method.

Then you're talking about a specific part of biology/genetics becoming PC. It's true that there has been a campaign to redefine the meaning of race to fit a more PC narrative with some extent of success. But you're talking about a very specific part of the whole of STEM.

Talk about other liberal ideas like homosexuality being normal and you'll find far less opposition in the arts than in STEM.

popping out as many little soldiers as possible

more money from government ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ

the three in the back look like novelty dildos

why?
does he happen to be a masochist as well as GRIDS+ patient zero?

only the smirking proto-rapist on the right doesn't look as miserable as sin

Jesus fucking Christ I feel sick.

how did we get to post #1111 so quickly? or someone playing silly buggers?

Where is the evidence?
There's no link to an article.

PS. wogs out, god save the queen

t. Woes

You aren't alone lad.

kek

This is an OK, a nice white couple - WAIT, NO WHAT IS THAT, STOP

Kek

Comments are disabled for this video.

…wonder why?

Fuck off OP

Those problem glasses aswell

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/migrant-who-entered-uk-illegally-raped-woman-on-her-morning-comm/

wew

Jews push the handsome nigger meme more than anything else for a reason.

They don't do hispanics with whites because hispanics are too caucasian looking/behaving.
They don't do asians with whites because asians are to effeminate.

They do niggers because they know how ape like and aggressive and unpleasant they are.
Not a single redeeming feature at all.

Lads how do I get a job like Gordon had where all I do is push trolleys? Have to start easy tbh.

Be me, watching casualty.

Every ethnic character is a lovable, highly efficient hard worker.

Every white man is literally a beta or autist.

Head od department is a milfy white woman who keeps sleeping with black cast members.

tbh this is the reality. smh

How can we fix this?

If I wrote a complaint to the BBC they would probably just call be a le ebil waycist and bin the e-mail? Unless hundreds of us did it?

twitter.com/OB_for_Israel/status/744120307858837504

I've never watched Woes.
He seems like an insufferable poser.

idk i just hate ecelebs

We'd all be v& lad, the BBC is state-run after all.

It's a fantasy.

We fix it by making the BBC completely unprofitable and memeing their eventual destruction.

They still wouldn't listen.

Owen Jones is just a young Peter Hitchens tbh
Indulging in left-wing antics when they are young so they can claim to be politically well rounded when they criticise it when they are older.

this.

they'd double down if nothing else to make a point

Does what it says on the tin at least.

The traditionalists rises, lad

Does your household pay the license fee?

Pope Says It Is Wrong to Identify Islam with Violence
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/741438

HE KEEPS DOING IT

couldn't you all just write in complaints saying its not harem or some other sandnigger nonsense, oh these women cant be doctors because they shouldn't be educated blah blah n make it look like its the pakis that want it taken off the air? just sign petition muhammad from luton or some shit

Wew

What am I supposed to do, lads?

>Implying Imams defend Christianity

Isn't it the Pope's job to say "yeah this islam stuff, it's wrong, Jesus is lord"?

Start screaming something like

REEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT

Just say that you're concerned about online identity fraud

I've been asked about it at interview for an engineering position

more broadly about "social media"

I told them that I didn't have Facebook because I found it distracting, but I liked LinkedIn because it has pretty good industry message boards so I got to see the other sides of the industry.Both those are true, btw.

I got an offer for the job but turned it down because he couldn't come to an agreement on pay.

They check your facebook, no?

can't lie like that tbh

I can't reveal my power level, lad

sounds accurate tbh

You fucking peasant reeeee

This, or literally anything along those lines.

Don't worry, lad, just initially.

Dad disowned me because I revealed my powerlevel too much.

Said he didn't want to talk to me or interact with me so long as I was a populist/nationalist.
Grinned and told him Trump was going to get elected and there was nothing he or anyone could do bout it.
He promptly told me to fuck off and gave me a little fit of cuck rage.

Didn't he threaten you with kicking you out, lad?

lad it's like you want the communists to win

In my contract the termination section states I have to hand over copies of my facebook and linked in contact lists. Joke is on them because I don't have either.

ha the shit they pull.
I honeslty judge you for signing this, though

I don't live with him.

I've talked about my dad on here before.
He's a retired stock broker and he's more pissed than I've ever know him over Brexit.

Says him and his "wealth creator" friends will leave the UK to economic destitution and that the majority of the country (including me, his first born son) are stupid/uneducated.
Said if he really wanted he could fuck off with all his money to some shithole and nobody would bat an eyelid. Think that really got to him.
Then again he deserves it. No father acts like that.

oh, so he thinks he is "a great man"
lol and they criticise millennials for this.
It sounds like he is the one putting politics before family I guess.

Boomers hate hearing criticism of their lives because they used to be really proud over how much they had done.

Now everyone keeps telling them that they were selfish and wrecked the place for those coming after them and they no longer have any moral authority.

Do you lads think we could get open borders for isreal in the mainstream ?

There's yid blood somewhere in your family tree lad.

It's okay, Brit/pol/ is your faddah now.

Is it civic to learn swordsmanship?

Fucking slags makes you a slag

FUCKING SHAT IT YOU SCHLAG

if you demean women they live up to that expectation.

don't call women slags

"But between British and American Conservatism there is a certain common thread. It was best described by the late Dr William L. Pierce, who pinpointed the fact that Conservatives are for ever on the retreat. After the dust has settled from each of the battles with the left, he said, it will be found that the left has won half of what it was going after, while Conservatives have lost half of what they were supposed to be defending. But, said Pierce, they will carry on as if nothing had happened, retreat to new position in their rear and then defend that with the same ineptitude as they did the one they have just vacated. I can think of no better description of the record of British Conservatism over the last half-century."

THIS

spearhead.co.uk/0406-jt2.html

Whether its mass immigration, multicultualism, millions of pounds going to fake p.c. charities, common purpose-infiltrated schools and councils, LGBTQI pushing onto our screens and into schools, WE ARE LOSING.

And it doesnt matter if every English MP elected in 2020 was from Tories or UKIP, as long as the MSM is cucked and anti-white we are screwed.

Come back Based Powell, we need you!

He thinks he's helped society by moving money on a screen.
Really his wealth is built on lies.
Remember as a kid mum and him having a massive argument one dinner because mum said something along the lines of "if the world ended tomorrow you'd be the first to get eaten."

He dropped that on my last week.
Said my great great grandad was Jewish when I started criticising Jews.
Told him if he wasn't bullshitting anyway Judaism was passed down through the mother. Think that took the wind out of his sails.

fptp forces this

Easiest cure is to force introduce proportional representation by fracturing politics.

If that ugly mullatto manlet nigger Jew doesn't completely ruin UKIP we might get our wish.

localgov.co.uk/Housing-officers-find-shack-in-London/41344

This.
They know that it is physically repulsive and that the last thing they'd ever want is for their degenerate whore of a daughter coming home with a nigger.
The entirety of the jew's despicable, jealous and nihilistic nature is laid bare in this constant memeing of white women and niggers as couples (including the fact that they know that it's disgusting, and that we CANNOT object to it on account of the paradigm they have created, in which we all HAVE to pretend that the inferior races are not so).
It is abundantly clear to anyone decent whom has taken even a cursory glance at the jews as a group, that they are more or less completely psychopathic: and this sort of (supposedly) plausibly deniable shit is their calling card -

With every passing second, my homicidal hatred of them grows.
They now exist, in my eyes, as a living embodiment of satanism that simply HAS to be eradicated.

Depends on which you learn, lad. Based civic fencer seems to focus mainly on military sabre fencing, and that looks most exciting for me as well, but he trains with most European weapons. If you consider Europe civic I suppose it kind of is tbh. If I wasn't a fat injured NEET I'd love to do sparring.

Surprised your da has the time to learn and know his ancestory, considering all it seems he does is shout "OY VEY YOU ANTI SEMITIK BASTID WHAT ABOUT MY MUNNY?!" at all his family members.

my great great grand mother was french lad. We all have unfortunate family histories I'm sure. Doesn't really matter so long as you maintain a hard line stance against jewery.

I remember you lad, your dad said he doesn't care if everyone becomes mongrels as long as they run the machines, like a right jew.

fptp should help the conservatives maintain power to fight the left.the real problem is that they have fallen for the meme of American conservatism a.k.a "at least it's not socialism". If we could have real tory MPs this wouldn't be a problem.

Lads anyone else think it's been a bit too quiet recently?

I smell a Happening this week.

Grandma (his mum) died a couple years ago.
She'd actually voted National Front back in the 70s. He hated her.
Supposedly spent her retirement researching her ancestry and left it all behind when she was gone.

The eradication of world Jewry should be our chief concern.
I'd be willing to do a temporary deal with the devil and put aside my differences with Muslims if it meant we could solve the Jewish question once and for all.

We have no real opposition party smh, and now it seems like even UKIP will be killed.

I have no idea who anyone before my parents were because my dad was abandoned and my mum's dad ran off.

After having the religion of peace showing how enriching they are every day for a week or so, it has gone rather quiet.

I don't know how to feel about this, it would be horrible in the short term, but in the long term it would be the best solution.

I also remember this.
It's a disgusting attitude, but not that surprising from a boomer.
They've benefited from all the perks of having an homogeneous, proud society, and also gotten to overthrow all of that because it felt good - without ever having to face the consequences.
It is we, who have had to face the consequences of their attitudes (though, admittedly these attitudes were implanted by the kike-scum).

We could do with some 'gateway' well edited, pink pill videos we could share on facebook and twitter.

Something like a watered down black pidgeon speaks.

When your normie friends and family absorb enough pink pills they will be ripe for BPS and Woes.

Fuck, you're right. We will continue to be cucked until we start defending and punishing our women.

The sexual contract has always been a political and nationalistic issue. The Catholic church's shaming of sexual misconduct was politically driven, and the subsequent sexual liberation was the result of a fifth column.

At the deepest level, you have to look at the reality of the sexual contract to see which civilization is cucked, and which isn't. In muslim countries, women are meant for children. In western countries, they are meant for labor.

However, this might be an ongoing problem of the white race, where this sort of altruism and idealism is rampant. The same symptoms occurred in the Roman Empire where women were permitted to act out.

Nope.

Well that's ominous. Guess your only hope is to send your spit to GCHQandMe or just continue with life in the bliss of never knowing the truth.

The jews are the fucking devil (though I understand your point).
Fact is, the Muslims are too stupid and barbarous to see the benefit in a mutual agreement for us to cease carpet bombing the middle east, and for them to return to their homelands, and aid us in our war against satan (the kike).
I'm just so fucking angry.

Smirking, lying, sexually perverted, morally corrupt and corrupting, parasitic pondscum….RRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
If these little shits thought that nation of autists (Germany) was vengeful when they got a bee in their bonnet: they ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm assuming their is a long history of poverty and under-achievement.

I don't really care tbh. I have England and The Church even though commies are trying to take both from me

Keeping my head on a swivel tbh. Don't fucking trust how calm it is, something big is coming.

STAY FROSTY LAD, DANGEROUSLY CHILLY

It usually was quiet before the summer. I would hope that means we've moved towards some stability, but your dubs have other plans.

I don't think I'd be willing to partner with muslims personally. It would be my hope that once all the brownos were gone we could focus on other, less obvious ethnicities.
I wonder what it is that makes the jew so destructive. It can be JUST their identity surely? I've known average jews who don't seem to be part of any global jewish conspiracy and yet they still seem to be agents of nihilism and social decay.

The most unfortunate family history of all

It's ok, lad. It would be nice to known it all going back to the saxons, but tbh It doesn't really bother me. I have no doubts about it.

They'll get what's coming to them.

When American world hegemony collapses and the Jews of Israel are on their own I'd like to see how well they fare.
There won't need to be a single Western man on the ground.
The muzzies will wipe them out like nothing we've ever seen.

They're a race of mentally ill psychopaths.

They want to destroy their host countries.

Like a parasite they don't actually have a plan for what'll happen when the host runs out of blood to suck.

Jews intrigue me honestly, their inferiority complex and mental disorders are interesting.

you are 100% bad

FRESH FARAGE
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

I didn';t say that did i?

I fear that is the case as well. It's a shame really. I wish I could live in the world that I perceived in my childhood.
But there truly are races in the world that truly work to undermine us. Even hu'white people can't be trusted when it comes to Britains security.

I got drunk with my mum last week and revealed my powerlevel a bit too much, apparently I'm antisemitic and she can't talk to me right now.

Just because I was trying to open her eyes to the blatant post-ww2 propaganda. Too bluepilled for words.

She's a woman lad, take away all her power and then swiftly redpill her. It works like clockwork.

man, your parents are fucking morons.

meant for

Remember that day he called himself a nigger?

lol

Similar thing happened with my brother which is odd because hes really racist. Talking about how he hates communists and i tried to get him to link the fact loads of soviet leaders were jews, hes almost there tbh.

Lad at least put some effort in, poorest i've seen all week.

Is it bad that I'm wishing for America to collapse lads? It's not that I want them to collapse because I dislike them, it's simply because they seem to be the centre of jewish world influence .
Can't help but feel like it would be helpful for all of us in Europe.

NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT

Ayyy I saw it as well. We live in a terrible world tbh

Kek
I'm mostly Celtic tbh lads
dads a taig with viking ancestry and me mums mostly british celt with anglo-saxon admixture

That's basically what I think of London tbh.
Thing is, there are many people there who are likely not scum, and there is obviously a lot of history.
Probably a small price to pay to know that the heart of darkness has stopped beating.

I thought it was just like animal enthusiast, like a legit zoo board. I checked it out too see what you were complaining about, i regret my curiosity.

I know his side has been on this isles for centuries as well, I just don't want too look and see I'm a jew or something.

I didnt know what is was 'till I clicked it, why would they post that shit?

there are not enough disappointed Farage images for how I feel

/Zoo/ nationalism is the only way forward from here

tbh lad just use parish records to trace your ancestry then do the DNA
there were no jews in england between 1297 and 1650, and the number of jews in england before 1297 was only around 100/200 anyway so if you trace your fam back to at least 1670 through church records theres no jew in you regardless of what they add in the data
tbh that jew DNA they stick on in the tests could be anything
jews are melting pots themselves of god knows how many races
they raped and racemixed the caucasian hurrian peoples into extinction in the levantine regions

I'm not English. I'm Scottish

I thought it could be about cute animals and where you talk about pets ect.

You know the drill……(get out you American slob)

same shit though right?
i dont think when Edward removed the jews he just pushed them over hadrians wall
pretty sure it was a deportation to france

I relate this to those that destroyed our society and brainwashed our women, depriving us of a future.

Honestly lad, you should've known to hover over the text. It did say "zoophilia". Oh well, we'll be rid of this nihilism and degeneracy one day lads. One day soon.

Could be a brummie

brummies do use mom over mum sometimes

Since when have brummies called mum 'mom'. Or is this a joke about their accent, because I can't say I've ever noticed them saying it like that?

No i mean we don't have records as good as England's.

since I've been here at least (over 10 years)
lots of "mom" tattoos, and all the brummies I known have "mom" in their phones, not "mum"

I don't think thats them being brummies, more americanisation taking root.

Are you just making this up?
If not….my mind may not recover from this….
What has happened to the world, lads?

i still dont see why you'd be that paranoid you might have jew in you lad
the most jews in the british isles were in england

Mam I could understand (it's common in Wales and the North East).

I know lad its silly, i know i'm British through and through. but theres always that chance, what if I'm not?

Morality man said it best.

It would make it easier for everyone if we just split the parties between Brexit Leavers and Remainers. The way Brexit split the people is pretty much how everyone splits on most issues too.

yeah its loyalists vs commie traitor foreigners

They killed the true pope in 1958 by poisoing him.

The freemason kikes installed a puppet to subvert and destroy the church.

Ignore this imposter 'pope'

This tbqh. Who /SSPX/ here?

standard.co.uk/news/london/reparations-march-hundreds-take-to-the-streets-of-brixton-calling-for-amends-for-generations-of-a3309246.html

The fuck sorta job did you apply for? I've never been asked for fb info

It's american cultural influence taking root as pointed out

They have Garvey on that poster as well, wish they would take his advice and fuck off back to Africa

all nogs in Britain besides those with west indies ancestry need to be pushed into the north sea and given the vickers treatment

I'm alright with this.

Nope. Old brummies (50, 60, 70 year olds) do it too

it's always been like this. you just didn't know about it. its a local variation because of the accent

Can't we just deport *all* foreigners lad?

well of course
im saying deport commonwealth ones besides pakis non-violently
the rest can go in the collapsible cages and be dropped in car compacters

kek, they think that a march through Brixton will affect people working in the city.
Silly dindus.

Birmingham has to go tbh.

Time to burn it too the ground tbh.

we

WUZ

collective expulsions are against international law fam

aight aight, fair enough. i can agree to tht

Whatever happeneed to the cockney's? did they all flee to Essex at the first sign of any foreigner entering London?

KAAAAAANGZ N SHIEEEET

They got old, died and their kids got the new london accent

oh no lad, i guess that means as a sovereign nation we can't do anything

WORD NIGGAH

a niggerised one

Did you catch that 'Last whites of the east end' BBC program?

only if you want the UK to become an international pariah state subjected to sanctions

FTFY fambashambahalal

I did not it sounded too depressing

says who? the UN/USA? pffffffft

Like when we pretty much singlehandedly ended the transatlantic slave-trade with the West Africa Squadron?

They were outbred

maybe someone should remind these lazy nogs they'd still be a slave in Africa cutting millet for some other nigger whos pointing at spear at him if it werent for us

Lad it represents reality, they keep flooding the show with niggers.

tbh

lad we're all just LARPing here anyway.
Of course measures can be taken to expel large groups that don't violate international law.
Like incentivising a return to africa or wherever with money.

Who sided with cap against slavery registration lads?

These words are actually funny.

The notion of a negroid professor is so absurd that the very sight of an obviously African name prefixed by any sort of professional mantle is laughably ridiculous to me. Has anyone's mind ever been put at ease when told that their doctor's name is Mawemwe?

Enjoy pretending to be civilised, you great apes: you'll be out on your arses soon.

No one can even try to make an argument that niggers contribute to society: so all the leftycucks and their kike co-travelers can do is blame everyone else for the African's civilisation destroying inadequacies. And every time some cuck or kike does cater to the nigger - the very universe shudders with shame and embarrassment.

Why didn't people go back before it was too late? a single Paki in the neighbourhood ruins it tbh.

wew

Or just blackout the media and fucking kill them.

Deport them and they can just sneak back in.

No person = no problem.

Sod GIBing them stuff, make it a choice between going back or a single injection of parabellum to the cranium :^)

You must be glad that your job involves typing instead of talking so you don't have to take a break from your cultural past time of sucking blood from baby's dick.

this
shut down all commincations networks in Britain
fake pandemic scare
start rounding people for quarantine
after you've collected enough its too late to stop you

Lad I just want a good spy thriller that isn't fucking pozzed, so sick of faggots in capes.

Also

Wew.

you seem rustled

Imagine how nice these northern towns could be if they weren't full of pakis

Isn't that the plot of V for Cuckdetta?

You should watch some of the British New Wave films of the 60s, lad. Comfy af to see working class factory towns back then

sounds cool and all, but you do know we live in the age of the internet?
It may be more difficult than that

No electricity, no internet, no problem.

Think simple user.

Batteries and generators and satellite dishes fam

Kek
a bit but their versions more retarded

Billy Liar, This Sporting Life etc..

Only people I know with capable gennies are preppers.

Bit like the only people I know with rare ginnies are NEETs.

Technophile scum detected.

Alan Moore is the fence-sitting man's cuck.
He's not completely convinced of the modern world, and can't help but notice that there are such a ruddy lot of these funny little semitic fellows (which he calls gangsters) destroying the comic book industry, but who doesn't want to risk his reputation, so the closest he'll ever come to a redpill is denouncing the apparent zionism of Frank Miller (in 300: specifically the film). Funny how he can gloss over all of the other, far more apparent agendas in the industry, which serve to denigrate white men.

This; cut the power, cut the 'net, Bob's your uncle.

Alright lads, I'm not so sure about it but I'm down for it anyway

For fuck's sake lads…

It's gonna happen eventually lad, MSM will actually meme RWDS into existence and retrowave is bleeding into mainstream trends. We'll begin to see 80s revival and attacks on major infrastructure to provoke uprisings and starve out certain cities

WE CYBERPUNK DYSTOPIA NOW

The way normies struggle when FB is down is ridiculous; cut power and they'd lose all sanity and cower in the corner pissing themselves.
Out in the countryside you're more likely to have backup generators, but in the cities (where the foreigners are all packed in neatly) there's next to none. Shutting down the power grid would cause them to riot and remove themselves.

that;s rough lad.

Its all good talking about it but I doubt anyone would actually pull this off. I would like to see it happen though.

It's all hypothetical and definitely not being considered, GCHQ

Cutting power to us would be an inconvenience, at least i hope. i know our resident NEET posters would lose their minds though

Sorry lad, sounds shite.

The fact Normies nearly do riot over goybook going down fucking terrifies me a bit tbh.

Aye true, not yet anyway. The fire is still rising.

Sorry to hear that, lad
I guess we have to adjust to living with these diseases just like we adjust to living with terror. .

wew lad the commentariat are going into overdrive to discredit Woolfe.

Why are Poles and other European white brother-peoples the only whiteys in Britain who aren't complete pussies and actually fight non-whites in their communities? Why have Brits been reduced to posting on Brit/pol/ complaining about BASED NA, jerrycucks, neo-nazis, white immigrants and posting Jewish people like Peter Hitchens and Jesus? Too civic for me tbqh fampires

Is anyone else completely numb to this?

A few years ago this would have triggered me and i'd be furious and despairing.

Because they can get away with it. We'll have our families sent to live in a mosque and hauled away to re-education "camp".

Why would I fight other British people, lad?

Just like water on a raincoat to me at this point, takes some big shit to make me furious now. i don't think thats a good thing really

(checked)
I feel slightly bad that even the ones who are genuinely nice and try to adapt to local society without demanding it adapt to them still bring baggage with them

Thanks lads, he's a tough old sod so I'm somewhat confident he'll pull through if he has got it

AHAHAHAHA

Always with the fucking gibsmedats holy shit. And then you have that wewuzkangs shit.

Pole detected.

BASED NA

SKIN FARAGE

LONG LIVE THE EU

STOP ANTI WHITE HATE SPEECH

BREAKING: Steven Woolfe MEP convicted drunk Driver:

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/760143197905367040

home.bt.com/news/uk-news/ukip-leadership-race-confusion-as-front-runner-woolfe-misses-deadline-11364076704451

Woolfe knives Farage:

thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/

ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/

TOP LAD

Imagine there's no free speech
It's easy if you try
Arrested for dissenting
Rewarded when you lie
Imagine all the peoples
Equal right to #tweet

Imagine (((Corporations)))
Following the law
Not avoiding taxes
Feeding off the poor
Imagine all the people
Keeping what they earn

You may say I'm a facist
But I'm not the only one
You have some time left to join us
Or else you'll die as scum

Imagine one religion
Uniting us my man
Nothing to kill or die for
Not Jews nor Islam
Imagine all the people
Taking the red pill

You may say that this scares you
That you even shed a tear
But this day may God bless you
As your foes run in fear

Is Gary Numan based?

Never sure what to make of the 'UKIP vs EUKIP' site. Has good info, but then again, it reads like it's written by a mental person

Probably lurks here tbh.

Posters here are either Gary Numan, Eric "Wogs Out" Clapton or in between.

Under the Nuremberg laws Peter is considered white.

No he's not you cretin. He is a mischling

does he?

Even so, he's not a Jew.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36936264

His mother is Jewish, he is ethnically a Jew

Apparently, that and he's a sperg

He's been diagnosed and self diagnosed and it muddles the picture a bit to say for sure.

He is a defeatist christcuck who would see us all turned brown on the grounds that opposing such a thing is morally repugnant.
He is of literally no use to man nor beast, yet many on here seem to worship his farts.
He's such a tabloid-normie 'conservative' that it would be charitable to describe him as middlebrow.

Then he's not a mischling you pleb.

thanks for the (you), lad, but I think you're replying to the wrong person tbh.

kys

This thursday interest rates will be lowered. Do you know what that means? Avg house price = ÂŁ300,000. Younger generation absolutely fucked over again.

NUFFIN TO DO WIV IMMIGRGWATION

Fuck young people tbh, unless it's about global warming of course.

the strange thing is younger generation are the ones most in favour of those two things

Who is Phillip Broughton?
[spoiler]and does he post here?[spoiler]

important poll

poal.me/8mjj94

I wonder why. They probably thought about it long and hard and came to that conclusion tbh.

what do you guys think Ginnie smells like?

She smells wonderful

if my power went out lad ive got enough books, candles and tinned food to last a month at least

no idea. I want to smell her tbh. I want to inhale her scent the same way I inhale when dad's smoking outside my window tbh.

trout

definitely trout

Stale cigarette smoke

and trout

I think my neighbour just smashed his tv, all i heard was a big smash then loads of shouting and screaming from him, tempted too go see if hes alright honestly, abit worried.

Pretty much lad.

Apparently Woolfe drove a moped drunk

Topkek

I've also got a fiberglass longbow so if any niggers try to break down my front door they're getting a steak knife taped to a wooden spoon shot through the eye

Never knew Numan was a Tory, I always hoped John Foxx was but I don't think he is. He's quite Ballardian so he's problem got a secret postmodern right-wing element to him hidden away. I always thought him naming himself after a protestant historian and martyrologist and affecting all the catholic elements was a bit weird and distorted, but obviously typically postmodern.

We should start murdering people involved with this shit. Like the Jo Cox executioner except we don't get caught.

this

sums him up well tbh

Who?

Some bint who died for nothing fam

Hi GCHQ/INT CORPS/NATIONAL ACTION.

hello GCHQ

Reminder that there is only one true "morality" man

I'm National Action

He's probably trying to make up for that cock he sucked once.

just hypothetically because dubs demands an answer
if you wanted to kill someone and leave no evidence theres plenty of ways to do it
but for starters use a paper knife you can burn it or wet it and flush it down the toilet afterwards

kek as you say here. Will you lads follow me on Reddit?

wew lad, you could have held back.

How does one hypothetically build a paper knife fam?

EXACTLY

That's what this lad already said

I know you and you're in the british people's party if anything pal.

t. adam

EMP fam

you just fold a shit lot of paper until its hard as wood
then if you've done it right you should have something like a paper cone capable of causing puncture wounds

Hello my fellow White Nationalists.
I really am not from GCHQ and I think that we should "do a Jo Cox" as it is.
KEK as it is.
Just to make sure you know, I'm not from GCHQ or any other government agency.
Thank you friends.

hes a lost cause lad but at least hes on our side right?

And what would that be lad?

At least me calling you a leftist ethno-bolshevist is true.

Lad…

tbh lad NA could be pretty based if they weren;t being led by a total moron

But lad; HITLER!!!!!

This

less larping and more campaigning

Giving them a bit too much credit m8, don't think their ideas go much further than 'Hitler did nothing wrong'

are you gonna cwy?

Yeah was meant for

a boots on ground movement is exactly what we need
but what we dont need is a bunch of skinheads shouting seig heil with swastikas on their heads calling for the British public to be gassed en masse
less wasting fucking time and money pulling a publicity stunt at Auschwitz and more training regiments to get /fit/ and organising patrol groups in paki heavy areas to catch the fuckers and protect real white british natives from the fucking foreigners

But lad . . . HITLER!!!!!!!!!!! XD

skinheads were based tbh lad

It's also the EU tariffs that make anything made outside of the EU fucking expensive. That's why my P.C cost me a fucking arm and a leg.

This. I've said to NA time and again that i'd join if they'd stopped the pathetic 'HITLER WOZ RIGHT X-DDD' tripe and actually formulated a grown up far-right movement instead of playing Nazi soldiers.

Traitor, everyone on brit/pol/ knows the real truth tbh.

There is a growwing group in NA who are also sick of that shit.

Deal with actual issues instead of trying to clear the name of a dead foreign twat.

Are you in NA?

I hope they succeed in making a difference tbh.

waste of test is all i see lad

far too civic lad what are you even on

you've got soldiers of odin and the volkisch movements in germany
and we have a bunch of fucking morons who are just football hooligans who hate jews and pakis
we need a real one to be honest, a smart one with potential

Not telling fam :^)

hey MI5

Hello MI5

exactly that lad
why is a modern 21st century British nationalist movement wasting so much time and resources trying to clear the name of an austrian whos been dead for 80 years

they're good lads, but basically skinhead tier

standard.co.uk/news/london/byron-immigration-row-13k-people-to-descend-on-holborn-restaurant-in-fresh-protest-over-trap-claims-a3309216.html

they're more organised and get a better rep than NA because they dont just do socialist tier protests that trigger the marxists, niggers, jews and pakis

Good stuff. Do yourself a favour and kick out the Satanist weirdos, they're a liability considering one of them was connected to a cult started by a British Gladio Intelligence asset.

WE WUZ JEWZ AN SHIEEET

Isn't that exactly what the Soldiers of Odin and Pegida are? Except they don't even seem to have the sense to hate the jews.

Any more info on this lad?

their members might lad
point being noones gonna listen to NA unless they hide their power level more and branch out in their activities from protesting behind a wall of riot cops or posting posters around the neighbourhood at night

Fucking yankee cancer

I'm talking about the freak Ryan Fleming. He was involved in the Order of the Nine Angles, who were started by David Myatt. Myatt was a Gladio asset, and was also connected to some Wahhabi/Salafist group, I've forgotten the name of.

Screencap this, only 20 people will actually turn up. Just virtue signalling bleeding hearts.

Ta, didn't know Myatt was invovled with O9A

Nah it'll be mainly chimps, I think.

Literally some sort of assembly of the hordes of chaos, they'll probably generate an Ork Waargh whilst they're their.

Daily reminder that Stewart Lee is the very worst of the shabbos goyim.

He's allegedly not active in it any more, at least he says so, but there was an attempt to disrupt Nick Land and NRx a couple of years ago, via /fringe/ that had his paw prints all over, i.e. virtual puppets that are known to be his.

Wogs barely turn up for anything except gibsmedat protests anymore.

Wasn't it wogs last time?
Keep in mind that this is fast food we're talking about, and that tends to get the negros smacking their lips and sucking their gums.

Nick Land was involved with magic/satanism?

Just another mark against neo-reaction

I really want to go out tbh, but it's fucking pissing down.
How's the weather for the rest of you toys?

His mother's mother's mother was Jewish, according to the Nuremberg Laws he'd be considered German, if he were German, which he isn't, he's British, so let's stop LARPing.

Yeah, there was a news story the other week where a nigger stabbed another nigger and so the rest of the niggers raided mcdonalds and stole burgers because of racist white people.

Whatever Hitchens is (Jewish), you're a man

Was that the one where they stabbed a policeman?
There have been a tonne of mini happenings to go along with all the major ones recently (and all Colin Normie can say is 'the world's going mad' as if the madness didn't set in a century ago and is finally manifesting itself in an obvious fashion).

Nick Land is has openly been Satanic and neo-qabbalistic for years. He's the proper continuation of whiggish millenarian thought. The gnostic fascination with millennium of Christ was bound to transfigure into the millennium of transhumanism eventual.

twitter.com/Zinvor/status/760088119228104704

Second daily reminder that Stewart Lee is King of the Cucks.

n o t a n a r g u m e n t

Yeah, that was the one. There was the monkey house party where another nigger got stabbed too.

Started reading into this magic stuff, never seen anything so autistic in my life tbqh. David Myatt seems suspicious af though, his conversion to Islam has 'spy' written all over it.

Just like you're not a woman?

Tbh I hate all people who do shit like this, not just niggers (though far more of them are like this).

I'm talking about the video of the niggers messing around on the wall btw

Did anyone know Raheem Kassam was a Muslim?

I just found an article by Douglas Murray written in 2012 outing him as one where he listed him among Muslim reformists and liberals.

Referring to this:
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2012/08/peter-hitchens-vs-mehdi-hasan/

>Happily, when they are given airtime, young Muslims like Irshad Manji, Hasan Afzal, Raheem Kassam, Mona Eltahawy and Shiraz Maher are able to do an important amount to assure people that although relatively few in number, there are today — unlike even a few years ago — a growing number of Muslims who are willing to speak out and stand up to the extremists.

REALLY?
WHY WITH A NAME LIKE THAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST

Lol. It's ogre for them unless some kike gives it a jump start again on the condition that the anti-white ante is upped

Presumably this was meant for me?
If so; thank you graciously, lad.

breitbart.com/author/raheem-kassam/
Not too obvious no.

He fancies Milo I bet, lol.
The comment in the tweet is right, Jones is a moron and it'd be cancer to have him on the "right". He'd be worse than cuckswell

When is this fucking rain going to end!!!?!!?!!?!
And when is this fucking site going to work properly!!?!?!?!?!?!

thread number fuckin checked bitches

I'll ask you again, what is your sex?

Poor bastard, I still have nightmares about that kind of thing.

I dont think we want another cuckswell tbh lad

with a name like that how did you ever think otherwise?

You have nightmares about walls falling on you?

Weirdo

hes possibly mexican

You losers are still spewing your hateful rhetoric I see. Try going outside and voicing those opinions in front of normal people and see what happens. Actually never mind - that would require leaving mummy's house for 5 minutes which given the state of you rejects is never going to happen.

Bye. :)

Lol

I often do spew my bile tbh.
No one gives a shit.

feeling a bit under stress lads, pretending to have a job on skype is quite nerve wrecking. I'm definitely going visit south east asia mind.

These cucks

I know the Guardian has already gone semi-clickbait, but do you think this loss will trigger them to create some militant clickbait wing of the organisation that brutalises the internet in the same way Buzzfeed does? I'm pretty certain if they keep their online presence free, or if they have a free element it will be forced into that form by the market model. I hope they don't though, that's the last thing we need, however, it could trigger some sort of cascading death spiral for them if they do.

what will they do when they see you're not actually wews though?

I once caused a small riot and quite a large hate crime the last time i opened my gob in public lad
but tbh you're right i should get back to mailing zipguns and bomb materials to tommy mair wannabes across the country only kidding GCHQ dont partyv& me

No just falling from high places.

actually laughed

Guardian Action Feed?

lad some of them tell me that i've lost weight.
Some of them say oh that's ok, they ask why usuallly.
Only one has told me not to contact her.

why don't you just get an english woman lad?

w-w-wot? Perhaps. Imagine them going like The Canary, is what I mean, except with more clout.

>ahhh we dutch love trading our daughters virginities for mohammeds aids

by Jove I really want the eurotrash to burn

more subliminal messaging to turn the proletariat against wrongthink and more for doubleplusgood cuckery and islam

they're just not as enthusiastic (although i've never tried), on that site i'm treated like a king. Its like living Louis theroux's anglo thai introductions documentary. Most of them call you 'sir' and stuff, and don't ask questions unless you give them permission. I like to stay informal to show what a tolerant guy i am mind. Its like a really weird experience but very addictive.

Precisely, and perhaps scientific rigour in developing their propaganda model.

Completely forgot that pos existed. Wonder how it actually has the money to exist

also I'm going to take a holiday to phils/indonesia/thailand soon, i might stay out there for a year or so, it'd be nice to have someone to go and see out there.

Woes seems pretty alpha in his videos recently tbh lads. Sorry for my shitpost earlier.

twitter.com/CopperCab/status/759946611246174209

Lad hes literally half the man i am.

Worked it out.

They don't pay their writers or staff any actual salary; instead they give them half of their profit (so half of approximately nothing).

So it's just another pointless left-leaning blog of people who do it for free

Who is the best trap; this guy, ttpw or Adam Wallace?

No fucking way hes a legit tranny, no fucking way this has to be a joke, hes done these kind of jokes before.

It cannot be making too much, by their own admission they're getting ÂŁ3-ÂŁ9 per thousand clicks, so given they get roughly 4m page views per month that is somewhere between ÂŁ12,000-ÂŁ36,000 per month in ad revenue alone, that's not taking into account the donations. So enough to survive, but not megabucks. They have virtually no overheads though. There are a lot of Guardian writers over then now.

Cobbercab>Adam tranny phase>Adam>TTPW

I hope he triggers some people, but I think most if not all know he's a troll, sadly.

Apparently based Molymeme is calling out shit like interracial relationships in media

If hes a legit tranny it'll be a boy cried wolf scenario, hes done so much autistic shit to trick people before.

Hasn't he taken a dildo up the arse? I bet he is willing to let a guy fuck him for this fucking joke.

This has to be just a troll. The fact that this is even news is embarrassing.

best video of 2016 so far

Is sinead a jew ?

pretty fit actually

I'll give him one thing, when he sets out to make a fucking joke, he goes full in. He obviously won't take tranny meds, i think even hes not autistic enough to do that, but i can see him letting some guy have his way.

4 million seems like a lot, but even given that, the money doesn't end up as much.

Given they have 30 writers, that averages to ÂŁ400 - ÂŁ1200 a month, which is not very much although I guess decent by the standards of freelance journalists if they do a lot of other work on the side.

don't know but there's something not right with her eyes

I'm not a fan of her, but it is a good video.

I can't watch that video. It's obvious it was made by a bully.

Hope she stays safe, those lefties can be quite aggressive.

THINK OF SOMETHING NEW JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I think that's fake actually, but it's not far from reality anyway tbh

I think the writers only get 50% of the revenue iirc so that is like an average of ÂŁ200-ÂŁ600 per writer. kek clearly some writers will be more active than others, and more successful.

what did trump say that was wrong?

I just want my Brit safespace, lads

Disgusting tbqh, lad. Just glad you are so fat and pathetic you could never get yourself out of the house long enough to do that.

Something about only the man and not the wife speaking.

Kek
lad woes aint a man hes a scottish themed shadow on a wall

I wouldn't rape her, lad, but once I get fit and get a job I'll impregnate her if she wants to.

Delete this.

andrew anglin treats his filipina pretty bad, he looks like a manlet as well.

Brits aren't "pure" either m8. We're an amalgam of various huwhite ethnicities.

Been for your walk today?

actually lad, we're pretty much just one nationality, all the foreign blood stems from the 50s.

I know, lad, but aren't all the races we're mixed with very similar? Also nothing is pure white tbh, but although Poles and Finns aren't real mongols, they still don't look like us. Same with southern Italians and some Spaniards who have obvious Arab admixture.

Yeah, lad. Had a cheeky walk in the morning when kids are asleep tbh.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

we've been over this
vikings left about a 10% genetic imprint in northern england, about 30% in scotland and ireland
and anglo-saxons left about a 10-40% genetic imprint on England depending on your locale
the rest is pure blooded Brythonic Celt of Arthurs and Caratacus's racial stock fam

THE TRADITIONALISTS RISES, LADS

he looks like he might be up to a quarter east asian himself

I just want her to have kids and be happy.

what's this you've been spamming intermittently?

You're aroused by cuckoldry, m8

You are mentally fucked in the head.

Is this some fresh Woes/Wallace autism?

Good lad, one step at a time

No, I'm not, lad. Virginia is just special.

Woes is above nationalism. Traditionalism is the one true way.

You are a bit weird with this tbh. Of course I'd like to see her happy considering people spam her all the time, and she does seem a bit lonesome, but you're just bordering on fetish.

Nothing to do with Devo then, nevermind.

No she's not, you're just lonely like the rest of us.

She's special to me, lad. I suppose I am kind of lonely though, but I accept I am not worthy company at the moment, and I don't really enjoy socialising anyway tbh.

How fucked am I lads?

yu've got the clap lad

Are you the 22st user? If so it's pointless trying to motivate you to better yourself

m8 i'm virgin

I get that when I drink too much coffee sometimes. Drink more water.

Should get it checked if it persists, lad.

I'm motivating myself, lad.

if you're lucky it's not the untreatable kind

kek, well fuck knows tbh, I wouldn't worry about it too much, if it is an infection the doctor should be able to sort it with penicillin

You're saving yourself for marriage. Good lad.

Didn't know there was antibiotic resistant clap tbh.

How recently have you gone civic, lad?

That does explain it, I chugged a shit load of coffee earlier

How's that going atm? Genuinely asking here I like hearing about self improv

Last year, but it's not me that's got the problem.

I've got the routines down, I go for walks and to the gym, and I also eat less. Feeling like I'm getting fitter and I'm improving slowly at the gym.

Lads, if someone could give you the exact date of your death would you want to know or not?

i'm a virgin kek

I wish that was the reason m8 I was a pussy as a kid so I missed several opportunities. But then, I only want sex if I get family out of it. Pointless hedonism doesnt interest me

Ethnic nationalism till death m8

That would imply i can't change fate though lad, if it was like "heres what will happen if you don't change you ways" and i die in 20 years, if i could change my fate yeah sure i'd like to know.

So you are saving yourself for marriage. Good lad.

Good man, the key is consistency and then the rest will follow. How many days a week do you do?

I already know my death date.

9th March, 2066.

I thought it was actually even more weighted towards indigenous British than that.
There are definitely regional differences in appearance (could someone like Limmy be anything other than Scottish? Could Richard Burton or Anthony Hopkins be anything other than Welsh?), but they don't necessarily translate to different genetic structures anyway, as far as I'm aware.

2 days at the gym walk every week day, sometimes in the weekend.

Are you me m8?

I only fixed my social sklls after I got a job. Now I want to find a girl that hasn't had 12 cocks and wants kids not a career in feminism 101

Good start tbh, and what're the dietary changes?

Some of the sights and noises may never escape me, bros.

I don't have a job yet tbh. To get a virgin girlfriend you probably have to find one in primary school tbh.

Was going to eat healthily at first, but it became really boring, so now I mostly count calories. I eat similar meals every day so I know how many calories I eat, only difference is dinner which varies. I eat between 2000-2500 calories a day and take multivitamins.

You're going to be a doctor, lad? What did you see?

but can you change your fate?

the viking contribution is a drop of norse blood in a celtic ocean for england
but basically what the Romans did for Britain is what the vikings did for Scotland and Ireland
as for the anglo-saxons their population was about 250,000 invaded and settled England and replaced the native Romano-British ruling structure which mostly fled to Wales and Cornwall
meanwhile the land was settled with 2 to 4 million British Celt farmers/craftsmen etcetera
within about a hundred years or so most British Celts were bilingual speaking their own native tongue and the Anglish their new rulers spoke and began adopting many anglo-saxon customs
so by the time the vikings invaded England was anglo-saxon since most of the British Celts had been anglicized through their interactions with their masters
just as they would be influenced by the French Normans after william the conqueror

If the date is set and i can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it, probably yeah.

Not a Doctor lad, alot of admin involved in what I'll be doing.

What I saw were people who were clearly in a very serious state. Old people who were on deaths door step. It's not a pretty sight. But I think the noises of the machines got me more. It's a relatively haunting experience in which I have little words to describe properly.

For today's fucked societal state I's say a girl who's had less than 5 would be a miracle in itself and even I think that's being overly optimistic. Makes me depressed.

And m8 if you want to get anywhere you'll need to at least quit sugary fizzy drinks and drink a lot more water

if the date is set no matter what you do then live dangerously fam

EVEN NOW I CAN COMPLETELY VISUALISE AND EVEN FEEL THE CATHETER UP MY DICK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've also had lots of visits to the Hospital due to minor heart problems. Kind of funny applying to a job at a hospital while having a minor fear of hospitals.

11 year old me remembers catheter tube in pee hole . Fuck, was a pain like no other.

I drink a lot of water, lad. Did last time I lost weight as well tbh.

what exactly will you be doing, lad?

Where are you getting any of this from?
You're stating all of this as if it's done and dusted, whereas, as far as I'm aware, there isn't any reliable consensus on the issue.
There does, however, seem to be a trend in genetic testing, which puts pay to our historical assumptions about anglo-saxon racial replacement of the Britons (in England).

What makes no sense to me, is that the Anglo-Saxons managed to depose the British leaders in what is now England, but not in Wales (wherein the general populace would never stop resisting, as the Romans and the Normans also found). This takeover seems particularly unlikely in light of the fact that, as I understand it, the natives were actually more culturally advanced than the invaders.

Basically, if i can change my fate, thats important as it heavily effects what I'll do with that knowledge.

Please stop

It's her, lad.

Then you're on the right track m8

What about food?

Sinead seems like she's mentally ill, a plant or both but goddamn the "alt right" is autistic. I can smell the nacho cheese farts and dry sweat just listening to them speak.

I'll be working in an office, handling data, dealing with E-Mails, things like that. There is the opportunity to branch off into things like the Ambulance service if I want to.

books/internet
because like Cornwall the Welsh resisted until the pagan invaders converted to Christianity then they just paid annual tribute to their Christian neighbours to dissuade any attempts at invasion
The Romans did conquer Wales they have records of it

Eggs with oats for breakfast, protein shake with banana, milk. oats and cocoa for lunch(even when I don't go to the gym) and milk and oats for supper. Dinner varies.

that sounds alright, lad.

seriously, lads, this agenda of infantilising the population is creepy as fuck, and shameful as a white person tbh.

And to think I was a 12hrs weekly part time colleague this time last year.

I got my sights on dept. manager then store manager. I'm half way there lads

You're doing better than I thought tbh, I honestly want you to succeed mate, this stranger over the internet knows you can do it lad

Thanks, based lad.

Wew fam i am so surprised tbf

[sarabande intensifies]

So is every Brit tbh.

That's interesting because I often leaflet for a number of nationalist causes and often people are on our side and i've often been shocked at how little of a fuck our people give. I've never seen an American shout "shoot the black bastards m8!" to me across a busy street but I have been screeched at by one for my le disgusting waysism

I was abroad the week of the referendum so I missed out on all the saltiness in the immediate aftermath. Does anyone have any screencaps of the best reactions / highlights?

No problem, remember, as a people we can be so much better if want to be.

Your sample of Americans is only the ones who come here, bet Brits who go to America are even worse tbqh

yanks are indoctrinated from a young age to virtue-signal how "tolerant" and "inclusive" they are.

tbh I don't really have any friends or socialise, but we got similar crazy leftists tbh

I hate mass wide apathy because I know as a race and nation we could achieve so much and. become something great yet the masses sit idly by as Jewish communism destroys us from withkn.

A lad posted a poll in the last fred which proves my point tbh

I'm not talking about our leftists. I'm talking about the general population.

They need a group that will actually do something. Our country is saturated with movements determined to do nothing

Why live

But they all hate UUUKIIIIIP???

I know an American who wants to kill every non white race on earth to establish the white race as the only human race

Unlike Brits. I mean when you're over 90% white and still struggle to prop up a nationalist leader you know your people aren't cucked.

woah, I hope they do an he drops a thousand Tsar Bombas on the middle-east

Hello foreign lad; That only happens . . . well actually I've never seen it anywhere except on some TV shows literally run by the government

We need a young version of farage.

UKIP are fucked if he doesn't unresign. Farage is UKIP:

I'll still vote ukip though.

As did the Normans - EVENTUALLY (which is the point I was making).

At all times in history, when an invader has come a-knocking, the Welsh have maintained a popular resistance (not limited to the military proper) to the point that they (or we) were completely exhausted.

This is why there are so many castles in Wales (more per square mile than anywhere else in the world): the Welsh simply would not give up.
As I understand it, it took the Normans 200 years to do to the Welsh as they had the English, and this has to be due to the English having become completely reliant on the official avenues of resistance.

This could be put down to having been ruled over by a foreign race for centuries, but what could explain the fact that those living in what is now England had not resisted the Saxons as completely as the Welsh had, in the first place?

4 million voters would like to have a word with you

Why would being 90% white make people vote nationalist? Someone post the polls which show our "support" for multiculturalism pls

His bum is bleeding because he elected a half black and half jewish muslim president twice

Has anyone sent these to him?

I guess you're right.

Media really makes us look way more diverse than what we are. You'd think Muslims and Pakis were 30-50% of the population already

I'm a based Brit, lads. He made the assumption I was a foreigner. smh

If the percent of white people in Britain voted for the right at the same rate as whites in the US, there'd eternally be a right wing government but white Brits are more left wing.

lmao you do realise that the area where I was talking about the man shouting "shoot the black bastards" was a Labour stronghold? Go to any Labour stronghold and tell me the people who live there are left wing you soft cunt. Our people haven't had to vote racially because our country isn't just a more northern Brazil like Americuck land. You even try to change your history and claim the cuck sheds your grandads built were "plantations" lmao

There is an eternal right wing government.

Only 3 post war Labour leaders have been electorally successful and one of them hated niggers.

There is no Democrat party in the UK. Never ha been.

Don't click if you live in the UK.

Exactly fam. May I save those pepes based fellow Briton?

England is more right leaning you tard. It's Scotcucks and Londonistan who are labour heartland.

Sure, lad, all yours. They're not exactly rare tbh. I have two.

Don't lad I'm on no fap.

Who will will UKIP's leadership contest?

I can already hear the sirens in the distance lad. You've played a very dirty trick on me.

Dubs and farage unresigns

Im going for a countryside run in the rain tbh

Dubs and farage unresigns.

Kek the only reason UKIP has had success is because even your main right wing party is left wing multi culti loving faggots but they're still number 3 and seen as ebil bigots.

Our mainstream right wing candidate is more nationalistic than your crumbling """""""far right"""""" party. What a joke.

Your mainstream candidate is a David Cameron tier cuckservative with a Jewish daughter fam

The fact that left wing politicians can stay in power because of the media enabling them is so fucking disgusting. I can't believe Clinton is even with Trump She is utterly incompetent. Tweet related. It is supposed to be anti-Trump:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/760191735024660480

9/10 not enough ancient germanic battle tactics

Screencap this for eternal salt when hillary becomes president :^)

tbh you're probably passive aggressive as well tbh.

AHHHH LAD I DIDN'T GIVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO SAVE THAT NOW YOU'RE GETTING MY (you)s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doesn't your mainstream right wing candidate have a Jewish daughter and isn't his VP the equivalent of our Davy Cameron?

Yeah, what a nationalist, lol.

Is that why Farage almost shit his pants the first time he was asked about Trump and tip toed around supporting his ban on Muslims?

I remember his inner Anglo coming out as he was stuck between agreeing with the Muslim ban and spreading his ass for the Jews.

She might, Trump winning is far from a lock but the point being made is that he's not some third party with shit tier support.

Hahaha wew

twitter.com/radmaddds

Wish this girl would notice me tbh

Shield walls are pretty Germanic, lad.

oh no

Has Cameron called for a ban on all Muslims?

You're all in denial because your only chance has passed and by your own admittance UKIP is done. You now have nothing.

No he did that because Trump is a Boris Johnson tier embarrasment on steroids although Brois turned out to be not quite so abominable in the end lmao

I remember up until very recently the talk in this country was all about abolishing the cunts entirely while the JEWSA was electing its black jewish muslim for a second term kek

All what you need the alt-right manospherians loveshy fagglets, lol!

His VP openly said he doesn't want to ban Muslims.

Why would he choose a man that doesn't agree with his most "far right" policy to be his second in command if he was sincere about anything he says?

I'm torn. I'll root for Trump because it'll make everyone scream and cry like Brexit for a few months but at the same time if he doesn't win I'l get the eruption on Holla Forums and the even louder screaming about "memeing a civil war" or some other bullshit.
Either way have fun.

Cameron has implemented stricter conditions on all sorts of things. Why do you think there is even a Calais camp in existence lad? lmao

The denial stage I see

That's because the same group control both parties so it doesn't who 'wins'.

At least a third party can get somewhere over here m8

Show me where Cameron has called for a full ban of Muslims and deportation of all illegals. Take your time, cuckold :^)

I can't tell what race she or her boyfriend are.
I always find that annoying.
If you're going to bother being a 'person' then at least have the decency to be a proper one, with a proper, easily identifiable race.

lmao

Is this recent?

If so Virginia is already ageing like shit tbh

Very civic

What makes white people better than Asains lad?

WEW LAD

She is nothing special.

She just needs to quit drinking and smoking so much. That shit ages women like mad.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/29/david-cameron-illegal-immigrants-find-you-send-home

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6961675/David-Cameron-net-immigration-will-be-capped-at-tens-of-thousands.html

He planned to bring down even legal immigration yeah that's right your cuck candidate only wants a ban on illegals lmao to the small ens of thousands because of public pressure

But it's OK, wigman with his jew kid will certainly fulfil his promises! It's OK if they have passports though ;)

Aye lad she's an hispanic i think. Who can tell with the American mystery meats though lmao

is reverse cowgirl degenerate, lads? It's probably my favourite imagined sexual position tbh.

Anglos then lad

Do you really have to ask, lad?

I keep wanting to bully her tbh

Also, fucking lanklet spics tbh

lol please immigration is even higher than it was under liebour.

slippery lied

Sex in general is degenerate unless you are married to your spouse for 13 or more years tbh

Just like Trump is lying. A wall? lmao. What a stupid cunt he really is kek

Obviously I'd only ever do it with my future wife, lad.

Not saying we aren't just want a bit of an explanation

My last few posts have all been dubs tbh

Cameron made his political career pretending to be a conservative.

I'm actually marginally more pleased with May than Davy.

What the fuck is going on?

This is perfect, thank you!

You again?
Don't act like your post is innocent, you were posting the same shit, about the same photo yesterday.
As it goes, she actually looks really fresh faced in this photo (bit weird though - she's always had weird, starey eyes…not that she isn't a cutey).

I'll repeat what I said yesterday: your posts, in their desperation to malign Ginnie's looks, come off as female envy.

I'm guessing that in reality you are some kind of hilarious trollololol or a bit of a kike.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I remember him as well.

Bet its kraut girl.

W-What lad I haven't posted in a few days tbf I'm the REAL Chilean Halfcaste tbh

Did anyone save her tits? Didn''t it turn out she wasn't underage?

Is this you, Ginnie?

Hi GCHQ

Mareicans have the most retarded measurements of things ever sometimes, 8 tablespoons of butter, aye right then. Whilst I see the benefit of the Imperial measurement system, and the Jacobin metric system should be dispensed with, Americans go too far sometimes tbh.

She posted her fanny on Holla Forums too.

Who?

Shoo shoo GCHQ

If I was Ginnie (or any woman I find attractive) right now I'd be too busy playing with my tits and fanny in front of a mirror to be bothered posting.

Why tho?

Two threads of shite in under a day.
Fuck off back to >>>/politics/
No one wants you
No one needs you
Any talk of underage girls, "based Israel", civic posting,mummy, neet, Harris posting etc are deliberate attempts to disrupt the board
Filter all

NEW THREAD

**I KNOW IT'S OFF BY ONE BUT FUCK IT AND REPORT IT==

Attention whoring.

Her boyfriend died or some shit and she wants to kill herself.

Some thirsty commie wanted her to post them.

The Roundheads were based lad

That's quite a rude way to talk about Chris Lythgoe from Warrington

nah

Fuck you and you (1). You are the cancer the board doesn't need

Will London burn this weekend?
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/london-riots-anniversary-nothing-has-changed-since-mark-duggan-shooting-claims-race-advocate-still-fighting-for-justice_uk_578f5a54e4b011978b131e84

Dw lads there's no perversions here. She was just a meme for a short time awhile back