3D IS SUPERIOR HAHA NERDS

3D IS SUPERIOR HAHA NERDS

FUCKING NORMALFAGS AND YOUR FUCKING 3D WHORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post more like the 2nd pic in the OP

2D is for fags who can't get 3D

Yes and?

There is no "and" for you
Enjoy solitude for the rest of your sad life loser.

I will.

You won't though, that's the funny part. No matter how much you try to lie to yourself.

Sure thing. Meanwhile you will continue to be a shallow pool of a person who can't be happy without someone else. You are such an empty shell of a person that you are nothing without someone else to make you feel accepted and give you attention. So you have to attempt to shame others who aren't as needy as you because of your jealousy for their ability to be self reliant.

Wanting to share a bond with someone and start a family to spread your genes isn't needy, it's human nature. 2D faggots are the needy ones which is why they buy waifu pillows and latch onto anime girls like the desperate manchildren they are. I don't need to shame losers like you since your pitiful existence is shameful enough.

cuck

Figures

Real men are fucking women while you fap to drawings. No wonder you are so mad you cuck.

Don't project your mental illness onto others. You jack off to schoolchildren drawn up by old Japanese men.

you can't fuck 2d

but you also can't get fucked by 2d

associating with 3d is a risk-reward equation

Fuck off pedo cuck

Sad. Can 2D losers get any lower?

And now you know why girls play with dolls instead of machines.

Post more like the 2nd pic in the OP DAMNIT

It's not that hard to understand.

diversity, ladies and gentlemen.

I have a 3dpd gf, and she doesn't mind that I'd rather fuck a loli onahole than her. 3d is nice for the company and body warmth, 2d is better for jerking off and conversation

…Doppio, is that you?

azns are best 3D

King crimson,it just werks

Jesus, calm down boys. You both seem to be stricken with a brutal case of "stop liking things I don't like."

I agree.

They're still pig disgusting though.

All you nerds glorifying asian women have probably never seen one without makeup

Sauce on third webm?

To MUNCH on.

Ooops.

y u do dis