Sex With Youth

I want to have sex with young girls and young boys, yet I am not bi-sexual. I am attracted to females mostly, but if they are relatively young, then boys creep in there as well.

Anybody else experience this?

Same here. Cept I've actually had light sexual experiences with both genders under age 10. Was quite thrilling. Oral sex is very common among children because it is obvious and so easy.

Girls will squirm and typically are the ones who won't like it at first and think it is "icky" or it "tickles" and they might say no. About a 50/50% chance they tell me to stop. I've found they just like kissing and rubbing a lot more.

Boys, on the other hand, I have a 100% success rate that their little penis goes in my mouth they just fucking lay there and let me do my thing. Have never had a boy tell me to stop.

They have such sexual energy about them that it makes it such a nice experience overall. So curious. So willing. With such enthusiasm too

I had sex with an adult only once in my life and it was a very dull and boring affair. I didn't even cum inside her. I had to pull out and jerk myself off on top of her. I hated every minute of adult sex

Unfortunately, for me, I am 30+ and have no more access to children anymore. The kids I did do stuff with are all grown now and living their normal lives. I'm still stuck wanting to fuck kids but none to fuck. It's a fucked up situation all around

To add to that I also wanted to state I'm not bisexual either. I had sex with an adult female. She didn't tell me her age but I'd guess 21-24yo

I have 0 attraction to adult men and don't even like teen boys. I will enjoy some teen girls here and there.

But my sole attraction is on children. I could easily fuck a boy or girl as long as they are under 10yo

Teen girls are easily most attractive physical specimen for me and I am carrying enough dick to ever feel like I need another one to play with. But children's playful, loving and accepting attitudes are enough to make me want to kiss, cuddle & even put it in their mouths (either sex).

u r why ppl thinks homos r pedos, while in reality pedos r homos

post more

PEDO THREAD
IN

Ugh, same, except it was 9 times. I was bored though but still, not doing it again, ever.

OP here.

I would rather kiss a 3-year-old girl than stick my cock in a 30-year-old woman. I would rather suck on a 9-year-old penis than eat out a 90-year-old pussy. I would rather fuck a 13-year-old chick than almost any other person on the planet.

But most of all, I just want to be around kids. If they want me to fuck em I'd do it, but only if they want. Basically, adults drool and children rule.

Does that make me pedo, or just an open-minded person that can tell the monsters from the angels? ;)

you are the monster

Thanks for the bump, pal!

HA! YOU CANNOT ENTRAP ME FBI CUNTS

bump

You tell them!

why is her body so fucked up?

I think it's just the angle

Most pedos are straight.

that, or she has a gigantic head

No. I am anything but homo.

t. homosexual

All humans are pedos.

but society tells them to hide that and be ashamed of it
need to destroy society

I like you user, you're a good person with good taste.

Beautiful girls are beautiful

It is honestly quite rare that I see a female child I wouldn't fuck

pedos are cancer tbh

Pedos are Normie repellant. Go back to Gook Chan.

This. It's pure chemo.

pedos are cancer tbho

pedos are cancer, little girl. you'd know this if you weren't such a newfag.

To his credit, this chick is really old.

Meika just turned 13 last week

Disgusting

In what way?

she looks old

TIL

trashy old slut
is she like 35? how many cocks did she taste in her life, 100?

You'll faggots deserve worse than death.

all pedos must hang

Do not let yourself be taken by anger for it destroys you. Stop. Listen. Your outrage is a social construct.
Juliet from Romeo and Juliet was 13 when they decided to fuck. You may be angry at Islam for 9yo Aisha but Virgin Mary got pregnant at 14.
19th century Social Purity Movement did it to you. They also criminalized gay sex and using condoms.

more plz

Any fempedos here?

Not into boys or males period, but young grils are patrician.

Cute

I lust like mouths.