Random Random Thread

This is my random random thread. I will post things. You may or may not like them.(*Not a guarantee)

These woman have attractive butts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtH4LZaFcAI
youtube.com/watch?v=AwDgd-tFIaM
stella-emu.github.io
youtube.com/watch?v=vGJB4YwZLWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You may not read or post in this thread. This thread is only for me.

This is an animated .gif* (*pronounced JUFF) showing the Man-E-Faces action figure from the 1980's Masters of the Universe toy line from Mattel.

Man-E-Faces has three forms. Standard human, Robot and Monster. He's a master of disguise who also happens to be a thespian style actor. Despite having a fearsome monster face, he's actually a good guy.

This is my favorite deleted scene from the movie Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980).

I've always been afraid of Spider-Man.

This is a dog that I think looks like Eric Forman, from the hit TV show "That 70s Program"

This guinea pig is smarter than you.

I actually own a copy of this album. I'm not joking. The best song on it is called "Can I borrow a feeling?" The Simpsons actually did a joke about it.

These are Go-Bot. Mighty Robots, Might Vehicles. Go-Bots.

In Japan they were known as Machine Robo.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtH4LZaFcAI

When he was alive Steve Jobs did not allow his own kids to own or use the iPhone of the iPad. He also sent them to a school that didn't use computers at all. This is actually a very popular trend among silicon valley executives types.

This is the only known photo of President Martin Van Buren.

Martin Van Buren was an American politician who served as the eighth President of the United States. Wikipedia

I'm going to 7-11.

Do you want anything?

These Spider-Man pictures are a lot more enjoyable without all that annoying white text.

Here are a couple of paper craft soda machines.

Print, cut, paste.

The Sprunk machine is from GTA San Andreas.

I like to go fishing. I saw a guy fishing in the ocean today. I don't really care about catching fish. I just like being by the water.

Hey man, is that Freedom Rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=AwDgd-tFIaM

I enjoy playing video games.

Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie….

This actually happened.

Nixon actually did a promo for the VHS release of the movie RoboCop. He gave his payment from the gig to the Boys & Girls Club of America.

The guy who played Eric Forman's dad on the hit TV show "Some 70s Show" had a big role in the movie RoboCop. His name is Kurtwood Smith and he played a career criminal named Clarence J. Boddicker. He also appeared in the movie Star Trek VI.

This is Number 6 from the classic 1967 British TV show The Prisoner.

The star of the show, Patrick McGoohan, was born in America but raised in Ireland and England.

Every week the show opened with our hearing asking a cryptic question.

"Who is Number One?" This is a reference to unseen leader of the island prison where the main character is being held.

Another voice answers the question by saying "You are Number 6." Most people mistakenly believe the second voice is assigning the new prisoner a number. This is wrong. He's actually answering the prisoner's question.

"You are, Number 6."

So the greatest mystery of this entire show was revealed in the opening credit every single week.

what is it with Robocop and weird cameos?

Here is a link to the entire Atari 2600 rom set.

Here is a paper craft model of the original Atari 2600.

Here's an emulator to play them with.

stella-emu.github.io

Here's a vintage commercial for the Atari 2600, on sale now at Target.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGJB4YwZLWI

There's also a paper craft model of the box for the original Atari 2600. Assemble all this stuff and use the emulator and it's like you actually own the Atari 2600.

Here's a picture of a kitten that got caught inside the walls of my apartment building. This was taken right after he was rescued.

the only question now is why anyone would want an Atari 2600

Here's a woman with nice tits.

One of these men is Fonzie.

One of them is not.

The guy who played Angel on the hit 1970's TV show, The Rockford Files, actually released an album.

that cat has seen some shit

Bearded Bruce Lee.
Hunter Thompson and Bill Murray.
Really young Beatles.

Photo from the LA Riots. I actually watched them from the roof of my building. The second day of the riots I was forced to go from Hollywood to Downtown LA to rescue a friend who got stuck in the airport. There was no one on the freeway. That's the only time I've seen that happen.

The guy who was driving, a close friend of mine, would swerve when we went under the overpass. There were rioters on many of them and he was afraid they would throw stuff down on us.

Henry Hall from the popular animation style TV show "Top of the Mountain"

*blocks your path*

You will never be as cool as this guy.

Never.

This is an actual video game. Complete with a hole for penis insertion.

Authentic Australian currency.

Greg Noll. One of the earliest professional big wave surfers.

Here is a legit flyer I found in my neighborhood. The name "Cosmo" is a coy reference to the street where you buy it.

In the next Star Wars movie, Luke Skywalker lives in a tree just like Yoda did in the Empire Strikes Back.

Don't go changing to try and please me.

Meanwhile in Japan.

would have been much better without the blunt

Actually kinda cool.

420 blaZE IT

alright, alright

You can tell my anything Holla Forums.

I'm listening.

Yes.

This alligator knows more than you.

Bandai WonderSwan WonderBorg

t-this is fake, right?

My mom's favorite movie is Mr. T and the Women.

Skinny guy, huge balls.

He just stands at a fence, that's literally all hes doing

Optimus Prime loves you.

The fastest computer ever made.

but but but the nazies…it's amazing they didn't flay him alive for standing so impotently!

A planet where apes evolve from men.

The Easter Bunny terrifies me.

He's just fine.

Slender Man is actually based on a true story.

I heard she got married.

True love.

Flash….

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

We should make a meme out of this and like, totally run it into the ground.

Piston Hurricane!

I have walked naked across the Abbey Road crossing. True.