Where do anons cum? In your hand? On the floor?

Where do anons cum? In your hand? On the floor?

in your mum

Towel's are best, better than tissues.

You can cum at least 100 times before it needs washing.

Blanket, how about yourself

My cummies land on my tummy

in my bed, but only when i am asleep..

Honestly this, I've never payed much mind to where I shoot my load. I've seeded this white cotton blanket I'm currently under at least a few thousand times now, and it isn't stained or crusty in the least, it all washes out just fine.

in the shower.

I have two blankets. One I sleep with and one that I dedicate to fapping into. Once I'm done with it I just sort of throw it into the corner of my room

I do the same, except it is starting to get visibly stained and crusty, but at this point I'm kind of just curious to see how long I can do this and just how stained it can get. I have a second blanket that I use in between me and the cum blanket so the crusties don't touch me.

Also that vid is so fucking hot tbh.

I used to jerk off like a loser. Now my childhood friend became my roommate. He lets me plug his ass and cum in it anytime I want..its the best situation ever

It leaks on to my ballsack

Granted, I'm pretty low-T and my cum is weak, thin and colorless. Perhaps that's the reason it hasn't stained or solidified.

There was a longer version that included a deepthroat and cumshot, but for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere.

on my tummy

toilet paper, then flush it.
if I'm out a towel/sock work.

sometimes i overshoot and hit my computer case

The belly button is nature's cupholder

In your Mom's mouth.

Stomach/chest. If I spend time and edge itll hit my chest and face. Whenever I'm done I usually just rub it into my skin.

My cum is usually so thick it's completely white and opaque, which would explain why I'm probably only up to like 200 loads in my blanket and it's getting really stained up. Does this mean my testosterone is high then?

Actually now that I think about it it's probably only about 100 at the absolute most since I last washed it.

Where can I get a higher quality version of this pic

If I'm not single, all over and in her everywhere.

If I am single, I usually do it while on mic/cam with girls online. I'm still totally gross about it as I generally just wipe it right into my comforter and don't give it a second though. I'll wash it if I'm having company.

If I work it up for more than 20 minutes, I explode absolutely everywhere. I've hit the ceiling before. Generally it splatters everything from my stomach to the wall behind my head. Usually I have my laptop on my chest, and this acts as a cumshield, but it still hits my forehead and ears sometimes.The back of it is generally positively coated.

Is it possible to salvage a year old cumsock that's been used about 40 times? It's gotten to the point where it stands up on its own and feels like sandpaper on my dick.

I cum under my pillow. Shoot and forget

make tea with it

Holy shit I thought I was the only one, it's extremely convenient and no clean up afterwards so you can just cum and then pass out. I've came into mine roughly 500+ times without washing it once and it doesn't seem to bad

Usually, I cum on my stomach, then I get a spoon and scoop everything up and eat it. No sense in letting that protein and zinc go to waste.

Otherwise, I wrap myself up in a towel. Once, I accidentally used my mom's bath towel, since ours' are the same color, and came all over it. I couldn't just put it in the wash and have her use mine, since mine was crusty and gross and she'd be suspicious, so I just had to sit there and watch in agony as my mom lathered my cum over herself.

TL;DR keep track of your cumtowels if you're living with someone else

Uh there is plenty of sense in not eating your fluids. Like, you know, not being a fuckin weirdo

I am uncut so i hold the foreskin and the cum stays between the skin and the tip. No mess and then i release the foreskin to get rid of the cum.

in you

I'm only a weirdo if other people find out, user.

Sometimes when I shoot a huge load under my pillow it gets glued to my sheets when I let it dry.

Doesn't anyone else just use their kid sister?

kek

what the fuck am i reading

nofap here

I have three places i like to cum. Either on my stomach, on a towel or in my dog. Depending on how i get to that point.

i like cumming on my own body/skin, i like feeling like the cum goes everywhere, it makes the orgasm feel free-er if that makes sense

Granted, i'm also full of body hair

in your waifu

I cum in my hand and if am i horny, i eat my semen.

this i fucking hate when my spunks shot is to much and it lands on my case.

in my wife's ass.

I trap it in the foreskin then walk to the toilet.

Source plz. Does your cum taste good?

As I have grown up its changed. I used to cum on my bathroom wall, on the carpet. Now its in the toilet or on some toilet paper or tissue or in my gfs PUSSY.

Good goy! Pay us to flay your child's penis!

aren''t you forced to use lube just to fap if you don't have foreskin? must be annoying

foreskin 4ever

J..James?

how can you use blankets and towels? I was stuck using tshirts in the past they ended up bleaching/leaving blotches and streaks in the folds from it.
Do I have super balls?

Fuck off dataminer