Getting The Jew Mark

THE MARK OF THE JEW

I’m not Jewish or Muslim and think most parents in the UK don’t for a moment consider circumcising their sons. When you know it is not medically necessary, that it is painful and that there is no other reason to, why would you?

I was living in Istanbul when my husband and I learned I was pregnant with a boy. I had already become aware of male circumcision being routine in Turkey, grounded both in religious tradition and the widespread belief that it is more hygienic and protects against sexually transmitted diseases.

In the sweltering heat of Istanbul, our son would often toddle naked around our home. I overheard my husband joking with him one day about his future circumcision. “Let’s cut it, won’t that be fun!” Disturbed, and seeing our son disturbed, too, I immediately objected. I also realised children must be psychologically prepared by their adult carers to undergo circumcision.

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/24/male-circumcision-the-issue-that-ended-my-marriage

One of my partner’s biggest selling points in favor of circumcision was so that our boys would "look like him," but frankly, their dad’s not strutting around them naked all that often. They might get a glimpse now and then when he’s coming in or out of the shower, but that thing’s like a snake: it retreats to the safety of the bush when it senses it’s being watched. The only other penis they have to compare their own to is each other's, and even though they’re both circumcised, they look nothing alike below the belt. It seems weird to me now that we thrust this idea of adult conformity on male infants and not females. Not all females have the same sized breasts (especially at birth). And even though some women are cruel to each other for having a chest that’s too big or too small or if their breasts aren’t the same size, the overall message we send to women and young girls is to celebrate their bodies as is.

romper.com/p/honestly-i-wish-we-hadnt-circumcised-our-sons-13605

Opinions differ on the exact extent of milah – and of course the procedure would vary from case to case – but periah is impossible to reconcile with biblical texts and other Jewish texts. Ancient, medieval, and modern Jewish scholarship, including Rabbis, say the commandment of periah was not given to Abraham. For example, see “Brit Milah: A Study of Change in Custom” by Jewish scholar Nissan Rubin.

i2researchhub.org/articles/brit-milah-a-study-of-change-in-custom/

littleimages.org/drawing-ot-milah-circumcision-vs-modern-periah/

healthyfamiliesforgod.com/2013/10/what-circumcision-did-to-our-son/

The foreskin is a great source of collagen, which is why the beauty industry has taken advantage of it and is potentially one reason why so much is amputated today. They purchase it and use it in their anti-wrinkle/anti-aging creams. More info about that here: “Human Foreskins Are Big Business for Cosmetics.”

Coriell Institute for Medical Research has neonatal foreskins for sale for $250 if anyone would like to purchase them:

ccr.coriell.org/Sections/Search/NHFK.aspx?Ref=NHFK&PgId=202

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/84pvXUYj1aPDNYP_VGj2tw/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/7Fx857me9tIkpRIexGQxYQ/

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
cirp.org/library/cultural/aldeeb1/
holywar.org/jewishtr/20pocul2.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070726131332.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44867781/#44869367
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FtEBN9SkTtU73mlS5jzBxA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/97gcx57fuhBUGDq7R2Gvrw/
8ch.net/pol/res/6974291.html#6974291
8ch.net/pol/res/6974291.html#6974389
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83025988/
wnep.com/2015/05/21/fla-dentist-accused-of-performing-unwanted-procedures-abusing-children-2/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/08/pediatric-dentist-abuse-fraud-lawsuit/26969291/
youtube.com/watch?v=aITkcyyTzlo
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
drmomma.org/2010/07/biblical-circumcision-information.html
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/04/bris-milah-can-never-change-except-it-has-several-times-123.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/schizophrenia jews/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mental illness jews/
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8057-idiocy
renegadetribune.com/blood-libel-jewish-ritualistic-murder/
crushzion.k0nsl.org/jews-admit-we-are-insane/
cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass3/
americablog.com/2016/04/donald-trumps-jew-haters.html
crushzionism.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/the-martyrdom-of-julius-streicher-murdered-by-the-jew-world-order-for-exercising-the-human-right-of-freedom-of-speech/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83793831
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83783550
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83790722
henrymakow.com/2014/09/Circumcision-Explains-Jewish-Psyche.html
livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83792368
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html#6518762
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83880847/#83888537
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Aj4DukpOQIQ1vdLl_8FA6g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83810556/#83812312
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VisaIqoeKIxS21khgknCfA/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/20/male-infant-circumcision-judge-practice
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.709246
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DQoc0sURVQ85xgmnVahnqA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuaoOZ7XL9neJgiRMrZyqQ/
cirp.org/library/psych/
menweb.org/svocirc.htm
salem-news.com/articles/august312012/circumcision-violence-rm.php
8ch.net/pol/res/6989963.html#6996464
google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=uWKhV5jBHcLN8gfhuIyAAg#q=circumcision and violence
savingsons.org/2015/12/twice-circumcised-twice-hurt-regrets.html
circleofmoms.com/welcome-circle-moms/circumcised-twice-222693
circumcisionthepainfuldilemma.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/chapter-5/
cirp.org/pages/cultural/peron1/
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6782758.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6782758.html#6787794
restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
preoccupiedterritory.com/if-new-grandson-a-boy-trump-promises-huge-circumcision/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/circumcision/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84351127/#84351127
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I received the mark of the Jew at around the age of 7 (I think) for (((medical reasons))). I still remember all the pain I went through. Were my parents tricked by a hook-nosed doctor?

The Surgical Jew may have mutilated your cock, but there is still hope.

foregen.org/

Fight the kikes by fighting circumcision.

Unfortunately, the answer is yes.

The foregen guys also made this good visual by laying out flat what is removed.

Meanwhile there's always restoration through tugging. Nothing like the natural, but it's something.

I got the mark of the jew as a baby, and now I have crazy power based fetishes and no other trauma to point to as a cause.

reported

Glad I live in a country that doesn't practice male circumcision for non-jews.

Personally I like having my wiener in tact 100%
I kept hearing when I was 15 and 16, people saying
So? I'll just wash my wash more vigorously, I'm not getting my cock skin cut off because some Jew on the tv said it was cleaner.

sage goes in the email field newfriend

But do the nerve endings regenerate? If this is purely aesthetic, I wouldn't even bother. I'm not really concerned with how it looks; I'm concerned with sensitivity.

This meme has to die. Wash your hands with lye, I'm sure it'll clean you to the bone.

Run your finger over the back of your hand, now run your finger over the palm of your hand. The difference, is the difference in sensitivity for cock without and with foreskin.

They say they're working to restore the entire foreskin. Nerves, veins, all of it.
If you want a fugly foreskin with no sensitivity just restore it on your own by tugging. I was considering doing myself, but I'm holding out in hopes that these guys come through.

Most sensitive parts of your penis are cut off, from 20% to 80%.

it restores everything. look at the website

Oh nevermind me I can't fucking read and comprehend text.

Top kek

(checked)

Degenerate.

I'm circumcised. Parents did it to me when i was a week old. Don't remember it. My dick is 8.5". I don't really care about being circumcised, if anything the thing that bothers me most isn't that I'm circumcised but simply that my parents did it to me, forced it on me for stupid reasons, wasn't my choice. Did it because they wanted me to look like Daddy and because it was the thing to do in culture at the time christcucks. Through about 1990 something like 70% of boys were circumcised at birth percentage could be wrong but point is most boys were circumcised at birth back then. Then past about 1990 anti-circumcision movement gained steam and circumcision became less popular. What's done is done, no need to define yourself by it.

That said, I would never circumcise my sons, neither should you. IMO anti-circumcision movement actively discouraging circumcision is kek-worthy for assblast it can cause der juden but taken too far to foreskin restoration I think is more for faggot betas who cry to mommy about something taken from them they had no control over.

You wouldn't be saying that if you actually had one.

I've been tugging for about a year now. The improvement is already dramatic. Just having it covered by the cone is infinitely more comfortable through daily life.

feels pretty good man having my 4skin. I'm very grateful my parents didn't slice my dick.

now I have 2 sons, both with intact dicks. A female doctor tried to give my wife shit about my eldest's 1488skin - that he had a bladder infection because he wasn't cut. Naturally we dropped that cunt.

What's done is done, you can only ever play the card's you've been dealt.

You haven't read "Ride the Tiger". Read your Evola motherfucker.

How the fuck does the foreskin have anything to do with the bladder?

If you broke your leg would you say "what's done is done" or go to a hospital?

No need to be smug… the jews cancers will get you in the end.

t. butt mad cut fag

You also apparently didn't get it either.

That's because your glans has softened up by being protected 24/7 by skin. It's not the same as vanilla foreskin, but I'm sure it's leagues better than being cut and doing nothing about it. Good on you for following through.

I'm sure most millenials are going to keep their babies' dicks intact now that people know how circumcision causes serious damage, but some idiots will still chose to mutilate them. We should give those unlucky children a choice to undo what their dipshit parents did to them.
Also, not everyone has an 8 inch dick
you lucky bastard

cutfag here
you need to realize that there is a lot more to life than stimulating your penis, that was the original reason that kellogg popularized it in the states, I am not defending circumcision in anyway but its important for you to understand that as an uncutfag you have no idea what life is for a cutfag, most of us don't even know what it would be like to be uncut or whatever, you have to move on and live your life. there are people who get their arms blown off and they have to keep on trucking. in many ways I am glad I was circumcised because it has made me less interested (perhaps this is mostly my personality) in sex and being around the two legged herd animal known as the female

Me too. It's legit.

Listen user, we all know that circumcision is shitty, we all know that it traumatizes kids, helps pedo yids get their rocks off and all that, but there are more important things to discuss on this board. I'm circumcised thanks to my christcuck parents and kike indoctrination, and I don't plan on circumcising my kids. However this is only a small symptom of the globalist/zionist issue

That's a 2 way street too. The user dismissed everyone who would want to have a restoration surgery as "beta" and unnecessary despite him knowing nothing about having a foreskin.

That just means you reverse it, dipshit.

Broken leg is disabling / life threatening and should be fixed.

Reversing a circumcision for reasons of cosmetics or sensation, when you've never known anything different - that's degenerate.

No. Anti-circumcision movement does good work. I would never circumcise my sons, neither should you.

I only say that reversing circumcision for cosmetics or sensation when you've never known anything different is degenerate. Don't perpetuate the mark of the jew on your sons and it stops in your family with your generation. Don't give money to jews to restore your foreskin. There are more important things in life. You can use that money to give your children a better position in life, or you can use it to help your own people.

If being cut causes a man physical pain so be it, he should do what he needs to do if it helps. If you want to tug on your dick regularly in the hope that it rebuilds your foreskin I think it's a waste of time but I don't object to it.

Not really you claimed medicine to be "beta".

We know there's more to life then our cocks, but there's no reason why we should ignore them completely. Stop trying to suppress masculinity.
If you're going to shill, don't make it so obvious by posting in succession with a condescending tone and identical message

genetics and raised on diet of steak and homegrown veggies and got decent exercise outdoors tbh bruv.

don't feed your kids shit food. make sure they get their exercise to raise that testosterone, make sure they get that sunshine and homegrown veggies - you probably end up raising some big dick sons tbh.

I thank kek every day that my boredom-tugging as a kid gave me half my foreskin back. Not a turtleneck, but not a dried out abomination. Condolences to the kids who didn't habitually pull a skin blanket over their wiener tips out of boredom.

And you know nothing about not having a foreskin. If you never knew what it was like to have one, it doesn't bother you unless you allow it to.

There are more important things in life and if you let something define you that you had no control over, instead of making out of life what you can - that's like the archetype of a beta faggot.

The reason you don't care is because you don't understand the effect it has had on you. Your whole life your exposed glans has been rubbing your clothing, sexualizing every experience in a subconscious way. Until you've fixed that you wont understand, and that is fine if you want to live in that fantasy that you're normal.

Look, I get it that you don't want to really understand whats been done to you, and you obviously don't understand it if you think restoration is degenerate. Just about every normie I talk to has the same stupid fucking reaction. Being made whole isn't just about sex you fucking idiots. Bluepilled as fuck.

Degenerate to have a healthy, normal dick by restoring? Why don't you just cut off your entire dick I guess then you'll be the least degenerate guy on Holla Forums

We get it you read a lot of shitty books in college and think you're smart. Maybe we'll be really impressed if you tell us about platos cave.

Also once again bringing up 'its just about having better orgasms' meme. I bet you'd think fixing colorblindness would be generate, I mean they've never known anything different. There's more to like than seeing all the colors of painting, guise, and that is the ONLY THING colorblindness effects!

/me waves his real dick in pozzed American faces. Hmm, probably not a good idea with the number of faggots there.

If my dick had been mutilated… I'm pretty sure I would have killed my parents around age 12/13.

Circumcision is the mark of a SLAVE. It started in Egypt. Look it up half dicks. Nothing says 0wnage like ruining a guys junk. There's also the added benefit to slavers that, be desensitized, you reproduce less and that's the problem with the slavery. It really isn't that profitable when you have to provide EVERYTHING for the fuckers and that includes his wife and ten kids. Which is the real reason it died out in America. Another thing for you to look up in case you want to stop this internet merry-go-round.

What are the half dick's common retorts to this? Religion is one. So God made a mistake and YOU, are correcting it… right.

Appearance. You want on looking at your kids dick a lot? You sick fuck.

Hygiene. What kind of dirty ass nigger are you? Not an issue, stop projecting.

/thread bitchez.

You got a raw deal (no pun indeeded) now make it right by killing a kike!

You know everything about having a vagina. Damn boy is that really what you tell yourself as you cry yourself to sleep? hahaha.

You have NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING in your life. Think before you speak, cuck boy. Your Western life is an illusion.

But you did, for a minute. Not it's like a phantom limp lol lol lol.

Like by having the surgery?

You care too much about other user's dicks to call restoring degenerate. What's so hard to understand about wanting to remove the mark of the jew? I don't care so much about the sensation and aesthetics (those are secondary). My primary concern is removing the slave mark. If you have the time and means to do so, then so be it.

Why do Jews do it to themselves then, I never got this part?

Because 6 million

I'd totally forgotten about the tug methods. I was going to buy one of those weighted devices. How fast was your progress?

One is essential, the other is cosmetic.

Want to be taller? Did your parents feed you a bad diet when you were young so you never grew as tall as you wish? There's medicine for that! You know the Soviets did experiments on operations to make a person taller. You break the legs, keep them in constant traction for about 6 months, voila!, 6 inches taller.

False analogy.

Apparently when persecution of the kikes come they will be looking at dick picks to see if they are a kike or now.

Are any of these foreskin regeneration things legit or is it all a scam and I'm fucked forever?

I feel like a prisoner that managed to evade prison the day before being sent to the gallows.

Here, this is interesting, from some kike website:

TL;DR Jew beliefs are a rebellion against nature itself and their arrogance knows no bounds.

More info on it being done to their slaves:

I use the TLC Tugger. It took about a year to go from CI-2 to CI-3 only wearing it at night.

I've been following Foregen for a year or so, watching their progress but it's slow-going. The technology is there to restore foreskins, but I think it will be 10+ years before it's available and affordable. If you don't care too much, wait, if you do, do a tug method or something.

Every time I see a post about this it pisses me off because it reminds me how my parents were tricked by the kikes to have my penis mutilated for bullshit medical reasons invented by kikes, even if they were real, I had a piece of me cut off with out my consent that was otherwise totally natural and healthy, you could use the argument that sometimes you cut a finger and it gets infected well lets remove all the fingers so there is no chance of infection, its just bullshit.

Cut. Oh well. My woman and I plan on having plenty of kids. None of my sons will be cut. In the meantime I'll live with the irony of the mark of the good goy while being a bad goy.

I'm using the TLC tugger. Started with an exceptionally tight cut and had to just wear the cone without any weights or straps for 3 months.
Now I primarily use the elastic strap. Seem to have gained about 4-5mm after a total of 7 months. I expect the pace to increase as I become able to apply more tension comfortably. Should be noted that the jew butcher not only couldn't make both ends of the circle cut meet but also managed to make a third cut down to the scrotum and pull some of that up on the shaft when he sewed it all back together. The extra scar tissue is probably slowing things down.

Time for my goychan edited one!
never4get

pleb tier shitposting tbh user.

That's what I'm saying, so are most the other cutfags here. If you aren't cut you don't know what it is to be, don't know that unless you were mutilated it doesn't really matter unless you allow it to.

There's more to life than your dick; defining yourself / imagining yourself shortchanged because you were circumcised when you had no control over it is pointless.

You mischling circumtards are getting the gas first.

Post is messy, rest of post directed towards:

look back through the thread, overwhelmingly it's anons posting about sensation and aesthetics:

sensitivity

All this was before I posted.
"mark of the jew" was mentioned >>6975582

But you're the first in the thread to mention "removing mark of the jew" as your primary reason for doing foreskin restoration. Literally everyone before you has mentioned the primary reason as sensitivity and / or aesthetics. If you want to claim you motivation is "removal of mark of the jew" okay, I have no complaint against that. If you want to claim this is literally everyone's motivation, their primary motivation for doing restoration - then you're moving goalposts.

Doing restoration for sensitivity and aesthetics when you've known nothing different, that's degenerate.

False analogy.

That's some pure kikery, man.

Snipping off your foreskin is part and parcel of the mission to perfect the world, goys.

Trust us, guys. Snipping off your foreskin can logically be compared to turning wheat into bread and the jungle into civilization.

Who said you have to go a kike doctor?
If you had one you would understand the deference in sensitivity put it very well. I don't see anything beta about medicine, are you a Rastafarian or Amish or something?

Galatians 5:1-6

tl;dr: Even Jesus is against it. All of the spiritual benefits of circumcision are given through acceptance of Christ and baptism in his name.

Not a kike. Hate kikes.

Fine with my circumcision.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about various types of UTIs, phimosis, rashes, excessive cleaning, or even over sensitivity.

Circumcision predates the Talmud and exists for purposes of hygiene, making it a particularly useful tradition.

Loss of sensation is a bunch of bullshit. If that were true, there would be numbness around the area where my frenular delta would have been.

I have nothing against people who aren't circumcised, but considering how often I've had to go out into the field for days–or even weeks–at a time without a shower, I'm really glad I'm not you.

i've heard it before but no that doesn't mean you know the difference. it's the same as the analogy for pain a woman goes through in childbirth "stretch scrotum over top of head". you don't know what it feels like from hearing the analogy. again, if you've never experienced then it makes no difference and only matters if you allow it to.

Nothing about that states that Christ found anything wrong with circumcision. It simply means that be of "the circumcised" doesn't make you any less beholden to the Law.

Its true, a foreskin doesn't cover your entire cock I don't need anyone else to tell me how good it feels to touch my own dick depending where I touch it.

increased disease from uncircumcised is bullshit. supposedly there was benefit to not getting aids but even that was debunked. in any case, don't fuck niggers, monkeys, faggots, or whores and you won't get aids.

desert people used circumcision because it kept sand from getting under the foreskin. was practical when they lived their desert lifestyle. did ancient ayyryans use circumcision? NO! ancient arryans did not live in the desert.

loss of sensation, yes or no, there are more important things in life to focus on when you've never known anything different and what you have is much more than adequate.

That would make sense he was the king of the jews after all.

feels great even when circumcised. someone's going to try and tell me "but it feels even greater when not circumcised", i don't really miss it, don't feel like i'm missing out, short of having foreskin impossible to know the difference except by analogy which does nothing to actually feel the difference.

Then what makes getting a restoration surgery beta?

Short hair was also a sign of being a slave but I don't go LARPing in threads of people who cut their hair.

SPOILER THIS SHIT FAGGOT

There's nothing to be happy about.
I can only be happy when the jew is defeated and circumcision rates are 0% or close to it.

Also, the foreskin (the prepuce) can't be restored - the nerve endings are dead.

because restoration is almost always done for cosmetic / aesthetic / sensation reasons.

there are more important things to worry about in life than getting wrapped up about your dick in what you may be missing when what you have is already more than enough.

one of the few times a emotional reaction was right.

According to a new study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, sexual sensation in circumcised and uncircumcised men may not be so different after all
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070726131332.htm

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44867781/#44869367

Your foreskin, my shekels.

bump from the grave

I know I've shilled for Foregen plenty in this thread, but does anyone know if there are any other groups that are working on foreskin regeneration? They get absolutely no support from the medical community and I don't see any alternatives to them.

How do we ultimately ban circumcision in the west? How do we get the bluepilled normie masses on our side of anti-cutfaggotry?

Anti-restoration shills pls go and stay go.
Take your ignorance is bliss fallacy to cuckchan.

Dude, that's like low average around here. Mine's about 9.1" or so.

THANK YOU OUTLAW POPE

There are literally zero arguments against circumcision except "the kikes do it, therefore it's bad".

There are zero legit arguments for it, as well.

I'd rather err on the side of not cutting off dick parts.

In egypt they started circumcising to mark their slaves. You're slave to the Jew god Jesus

Fuck off kike.

kike shill detected

(((They))) will do anything to keep their blood ritual in practice, and to harvest neonatal foreskins for Apligraf.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FtEBN9SkTtU73mlS5jzBxA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/97gcx57fuhBUGDq7R2Gvrw/

Feels good to not be (((chosen))) :^)

OVERTURN THE MOSAIC SYSTEM, AND WITH IT CHRISTIANITY.

8ch.net/pol/res/6974291.html#6974291

8ch.net/pol/res/6974291.html#6974389

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83025988/

it's not the mark of the Jew retard

shlomo please

World average is 5'4 to 5'8 in european countries. I'm only 6'2, incidentally my height too.
Womens ideal tends to be just below 7, 6'8 ish, but most men don't have that so big whoop.

"8 is a low average around here" yeah fucking right.

You know they brand and cut parts of cattle and slaves.

Circumcision = mark of servitude to jews.

Seriously how the fuck do people justify this shit

I agree it's totally fucked

0% chance any future sons I might have get their dicks mutilated

Irwin (((Goldstein))).
You can't make this shit up.

Only a fucking kike would be this demented. Truly a sick and vile group of people.

This is what it comes down to. Nature is anti-Semitic to its very core. They know this.

I'm cut, but I always pass penis inspection with flying colors.

NEVER DO TAHT SHIT user I DAMAGED MY PP THAT WAY SRS

Just to make people aware that this isn't just a Jewish problem. It's also being promoted by Christians, at least here in Hotwheelsland. My Christian religion teacher said that Christians must be circumcised because Jesus was also circumcised, and people here think that it is a rite of passage. In fact, some government agencies even offer free circumcision services. How do we convince Christians to no longer be circumcised?

Few things make me as sick to my stomach as this shit. Pure unadulterated demonic kike sadism, nothing else. Makes me want to throw up.

Why are you shilling genital mutilation so hard?

wnep.com/2015/05/21/fla-dentist-accused-of-performing-unwanted-procedures-abusing-children-2/

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/08/pediatric-dentist-abuse-fraud-lawsuit/26969291/

youtube.com/watch?v=aITkcyyTzlo

Reminds me of this Jewish dentist who tortures kids for fun by grinding down their teeth to the gums without anesthesia, and probably gets paid royally for the pleasure. Just a reminder that evil exists.

Every fucking time

Fucking this.

How many men are (permanently) mutilated for the sake of feeding the likes? I want to lock all these "doctors" who go against the Hippocratic Oath into a room with a bunch of feral niggers.

Does Holla Forums have any counter to the studies done with Circumcision in Africa? From my understanding, it seemed to help reduce STIs with regards to HIV.

Speaking as a cut dude, I can't say I feel strongly about it one way or another, but I'm sensitive to the point where I need to be picky about my underwear to not have a constant boner.

It's because niggers don't wash their foreskins like everyone else.

YOU HAVE A KIKE DICK.

I'm honestly pretty happy about having a kike dick. It separates me from spics.

showing that jews practice it doesn't prove it is "the mark of the jew" or that it is somehow a dastardly trick on the goyim. Circumcision was practiced in Egypt and elsewhere before the existence of Jews.

no it isn't. see here:

This is garbage rhetoric certain groups are pushing on you in order to freak you out and make you irrational. Circumcision predates Jews and exists in highly anti-semitic groups today.

I still don't support it, but its ritual significance is pretty well-known (see video in link)

The case for hygiene made sense hundreds of years ago, but it doesn't in the modern age.
The only reason to get a circumcision in this day and age is if there's a medical condition that requires it to be removed, otherwise it should be outright illegal to be done on infants/minors regardless of religious beliefs.

Why'd you avoid what I quoted here from Genesis? It's clearly stated that the slaves of jews need to be mutilated like their masters.

You also gloss over how the gomco clamp was created by two jews and that the CDC, which is always shilling for circumcision, has always been littered with jews, and currently has (((Tom Friedan))) at its director and (((Anne Schuchat))) as its co-director.

It is not "garbage rhetoric" to say that some fanatically religious jews at the top are making sure that Genesis is being observed, as you can plainly see they've been in the positions of power and influence to ensure it.

Serious nigger tier. But yeah, enjoy your primate penis.

butthurt cutfag detected

>why did you avoid talking about the one quote from this one religious text from this one culture
wew lad

Someone has no clue about male anatomy.

The picture comparing cuts is literally a drawing of an uncut penis next to a cut one, with text overlay claiming that the uncut one has a "true" biblical circumcision.
No, it is uncut.

The original Biblical circumcision of Abraham's time was a relatively minor ritual circumcision procedure in which only the redundant end of the foreskin extending beyond the tip of the glans was removed. This was called "Milah".

Periah: The laying bare of the glans
After performing "milah", the cutting back of the end of the infant's foreskin, a second step, periah was then performed. Periah consists of tearing and stripping back the remaining inner mucosal lining of the foreskin from the glans and then, by use of a sharp finger nail or implement, removing all of the inner mucosal tissue, including the excising and removal of the frenulum from the underside of the glans. The objective was to insure that no part of the remaining penile skin would rest against the glans corona. If any shreds of the mucosal foreskin tissue remained, or rejoined to the underside of the glans, the child was to be re-circumcised.

This is a much more radical form of circumcision. ==It was dictated by man, and is not the biblical commanded circumcision rite.==

cirp.org/library/history/peron2/

Probably a woman you're arguing with.
They often feel threatened by males enjoying the full gamut of the sexual experience.
The idea that a man should pursue something purely for his own benefit is also anathema if it doesn't benefit women, it's worthless.

Seething is, white knights will agree with them for rep.

This could be a Trump slogan

Doesn't change my point, the picture is a mislabelled intact foreskin.
Your own diagram shows you that even with "Milan", the glans becomes exposed.

Also:
None of the foreskin is " redundant". Cutting what you are calling then"end" actually injures the centre because the whole foreskin folds over itself, you are actually cutting it in the middle.

Regardless, point is that OP's picture is a lie.

Nice way to say your husband has a small prick.

Good lord. This thread is D&C. Plain and simple.

If the JIDF can't spark discord using their typical race-baiting or sexism, then they'll create controversies elsewhere that they can culturally conflate with the Jews, and thus create schism using allegations that shame "Joo-Dicks".

STOP FALLING FOR IT YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!

I wouldn't be surprised if most of you arguing are the same fucking person.

Look up Brit Milah vs. Brit Peri'ah. Big difference.

What we now call 'circumcision' was not performed in the same manner in antiquity. At that time it was a 'cutting of the blessing' - a very small slit made at the end of the penis to allow a few drops of blood to fall (or, actually, be sucked out by the mouth of the boy's father or a Rabbi).

"Cutting the Blessing" in antiquity was very different than today in modern U.S. culture where we amputate the entire prepuce organ. Hebrews and early Jews made this very small slit in the tip of the prepuce to allow the few drops of blood to be shed as the blood sacrifice of the covenant. The Hebrew words used for the practice are "namal" and "muwl". In Hebrew, namal means 'to clip' - like one would clip the ends of our fingernails. Muwl means 'to curtail, to blunt.' Neither of these words mean "to cut" "to amputate" "to remove" "to cut off," etc. There were very different words in Hebrew to represent 'the cutting off' or 'the removal of.' The difference was obviously clear to people at the time.

You could not possibly amputate the prepuce organ in antiquity and expect the child to live. Even today we deal with a 1-in-3 rate of complications associated with prepuce amputation and approximately 200 deaths per year (in the U.S. alone) due to circumcision surgery. At this time in early Hebrew culture, babies would have hemorrhaged if this organ were removed, and if they lived through the blood loss, they would have died of disease.

drmomma.org/2010/07/biblical-circumcision-information.html

failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/04/bris-milah-can-never-change-except-it-has-several-times-123.html

that's actually a muscle, a sphincter, that keeps the foreskin over the glans retard

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Jews rate very high on mental illness statistically. This is a genetic consequence.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/schizophrenia jews/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mental illness jews/

Jews. Its chief features are shortness of stature; broad, protruding
cheek-bones, flattened bridge of the nose, rounded pinna of the ears,
enlarged tongue, and the obliquely placed Mongolian eyes.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8057-idiocy

renegadetribune.com/blood-libel-jewish-ritualistic-murder/

crushzion.k0nsl.org/jews-admit-we-are-insane/

Well, guess what?

The Jew-book makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts to Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48).

All other peoples were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26).

Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass3/

Most people just distinguish themselves away from spics by being civil. I guess that could work instead.

IT ALSO SEPARATES YOU FROM UNCIRCUMCISED NON-HISPANIC WHITES

Feels bad man.
Will make sure my sons don't have that problem.

Oh, puh-leeze!

needs to be outlawed and the practice punishable by death

I have no fucking clue why my parents circumcised me.

My mother was a christian
My dad is a catholic

There are absolutely 0 Jews in our family

The doctors "asked" your mom and she was heavily drugged at the time

Yep, American here, I know the feeling. Probably most of this country's families have done this too their boys. I don't hate my parents as was the intended purpose of this practice and it ends with me.

this is what they did to me, then my dad went full 1488 in the maternity ward

I can't image it either, I can't even think about bringing it up cause I know I'll fucking lose it. this topic makes me fucking furious.

my father was there each time his kids were born and yet all us boys are cut, it can't be just that.

"OY VEY THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH"

americablog.com/2016/04/donald-trumps-jew-haters.html

crushzionism.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/the-martyrdom-of-julius-streicher-murdered-by-the-jew-world-order-for-exercising-the-human-right-of-freedom-of-speech/

OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH! ANTIOCHUS IV IS COMING BACK TO HELLENIZE THE JEWS!
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83793831

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83783550
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83790722

henrymakow.com/2014/09/Circumcision-Explains-Jewish-Psyche.html

livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83782984/#83792368

Listen, goy. I can sell ears. I know a guy. Your baby? He's just going to have to clean them his whole life. Oy, what a bother. Why don't you just give his ears to me, goy? His hearing may be less sensitive but think of the shekels i'll- I mean think of the time you'll save not having to wash!

>many Americans are this brainwashed of natural human bodies
Its so goddamn sad.

I need fucking help Holla Forumstards, I just came from the urologist and he said that i have phimosis, and the only way to cure that is by getting my dick circumcised.

What do you recommend me to do???????

Was in same boat. Most instances where a doctor prescribes circumcision is unnecessary. Get your hands on some triamcinolone and look up some stretching exercises. It sucks but you don't need to be circumcised to get past it. I got triamcinolone from an unrelated skin condition, found out it can help in loosening, although the stuff I have is stronger than most recommend.

Depends on how bad it is. I had light phimosis, but stretched the foreskin enough without even exercisining, just by fapping more vigorously.

As a kid I had really tight foreskin, after a couple weeks of daily stretching in the shower I didn't need a circumcision.

Just because jew's weren't the originators of circumcision doesn't mean they don't use their power to force their religious views on their host population that they have sway over, wew retard. From the information we can know, jews play an undeniably key role in circumcision in America.

Doctor said I have severe phimosis>>6991268

Never tried about stretching my foreskin before, I just hope it doesn't hurt

I hope they all die

It hurts like a motherfucker, I've tried to do the exact same thing for years as a child.
Sadly, I needed to go under the knife because even relieving myself was difficult; I couldn't aim straight. It's a shame to be cut when you're Aryan, but now I can at least use it the way it was intended.

It of course depends on how bad it is.

it's like 2008 Holla Forums

You mean normal?

This,

jews are cosmopolitan at heart and just like the gypsies, a parasitic people that demands other to adjust and adapt to them and leave culture and in-group-thinking out of it if they have settled in your society, but in their own group they are highly racist and the in-group-thinking is very prominent.

A jew don't seem to understand that people want to live with people like themselves, with their own separate culture and language. That's what different tribes and people have done since the Stone Age. The thing is in the jews delusion of grandeur, they believe everyone should adapt to them. If they decide to live with another people, the majority should make the god's chosen people to feel at home. And if they are not doing that, the jew will cry and whine while they figure out ways to destroy and screw over your people.

And that's why they ultimately, every single fucking time gets thrown out of any society they ever settle in. This time will be no different.

archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html#6518762

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83880847/#83888537

>why jews were treated so badlyarchive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Aj4DukpOQIQ1vdLl_8FA6g/

Kikes everyone
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83810556/#83812312
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VisaIqoeKIxS21khgknCfA/

BAN THE KIKE / WEST SEMITIC PRACTICE

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/20/male-infant-circumcision-judge-practice

IT'S A WEST SEMITIC PRACTICE

The second is linguistic theory regarding the meaning of the Semitic root H-T-N.

The second is linguistic theory regarding the meaning of the Semitic root H-T-N.

Returning to the baffling biblical verse where Zipporah conducts a circumcision, upon completing the act, she twice asserts that someone is a hatan, meaning "bridegroom", of blood - but what exactly might a bloody bridegroom be? Some scholars hypothesize that in ancient Hebrew, hatan didn't only mean "bridegroom" but "man undergoing circumcision."

This double meaning of "someone undergoing circumcision" and "bridegroom" may seem bizarre. But in Arabic, the same root H-T-N carries both the meaning of circumcision and marriage.

Zipporah's statement may attest that ancient Hebrew also used this same root to mean circumcision and marriage.

If so, H-T-N had this double meaning before Arabic split off from the rest of the West Semitic languages to which Hebrew belongs.

There is physical support for this thesis: the peoples who spoke West Semitic languages roughly correspond to the ancient peoples who practiced circumcision. Speakers of the East Semitic languages did not practice circumcision, and they don't use this root neither for marriage nor for circumcision. This tidy separation implies that circumcision arose after the West and East Semitic people split, but before the West Semitic peoples split again into the different language communities, including the speakers of Arabic and Hebrew.

The way West Semites used H-T-N may hint at how the root took on the meaning of both "wedding" and "circumcision". West Semitic languages don't use this root for just any marriage related words. Words of the root H-T-N appear in words for "bridegroom" but not bride, for "father of the bride" but not for "father of the bridegroom." Why would this be?

Perhaps, at some ancient time, before Arabic and Hebrew diverged, weddings were events at which the father of the bride circumcised the bridegroom.

A study published in 2009 applying Bayesian regression models (used by geneticists to determine biological family trees) to determine the family tree of Semitic languages concluded that West and East Semitic languages split in about 3750 BCE, so circumcision probably came about after that date.

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.709246

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DQoc0sURVQ85xgmnVahnqA/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuaoOZ7XL9neJgiRMrZyqQ/

cirp.org/library/psych/

menweb.org/svocirc.htm

salem-news.com/articles/august312012/circumcision-violence-rm.php

8ch.net/pol/res/6989963.html#6996464

google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=uWKhV5jBHcLN8gfhuIyAAg#q=circumcision and violence

If only I had known about this when I was young. I was (((marked))) when I was born, but my body grew the foreskin back on its own somehow. Then, as I approached puberty any time I got a hard on or had to piss, I would have to pull the skin back and it stung like hell. The next few months are a blur after that, but family says I had to be circumcised again, on advice of the female (((urologist))).

CIRCUMCISED TWICE

savingsons.org/2015/12/twice-circumcised-twice-hurt-regrets.html
circleofmoms.com/welcome-circle-moms/circumcised-twice-222693

Are the Jews to Blame?

Circumcision has no part of the ancestral heritage of the Caucasian, European backgrounds of most white, non- Jewish, middle class Americans.

Until neonatal circumcision became a common medical practice in the United States, Jews were one of the few ;peoples who circumcised infants. In other times and places this has &brought ridicule and persecution upon the Jews. In the United States today, the Jew does not stand out as different for having a circumcised penis.

Have Jews been the cause, directly or indirectly, of the widespread popularity of routine infant circumcision in the United States? There are many Jewish doctors in the U.S. Has there been a conscious Jewish plot to deprive the rest of America of their foreskins? To make Gentile males “match” Jews? Or to “give” non-Jewish males the supposed benefits of circumcision?

circumcisionthepainfuldilemma.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/chapter-5/

cirp.org/pages/cultural/peron1/

There's no valid medical reason for genital mutilation of baby boys.

Getting the tip of your dick cut off is only a Semitic 'Welcome to Earth' ceremony signifying slavery.

Thankfully, not everyone in America is circumcised by (((psychopathic doctors))).

archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6782758.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6782758.html#6787794

Has anyone actually gone through the restoration process?

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

Is it worth it? Will BJ's feel earth-shatteringly amazing?

Just having the tip constantly covered seems to have doubled sensitivity.
I wouldn't know about actual intercourse though ;_;

trump likes cut

The funny thing is that at one of his rallies once Ivanka's kid was born he said he and his grandson is uncut
So its funny how you're wrong

there's a good argument for banning it for children

>>>/4cuck/

So if you got your lips ripped off you wouldn't go to the doctor?

preoccupiedterritory.com/if-new-grandson-a-boy-trump-promises-huge-circumcision/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/circumcision/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84351127/#84351127

In Germany this used to be illegal, you could only cut the forskin if it was needed because of health reasons but they recently changed this, no idea why.

I'm a girl and I think these threads are always stupid.
Who cares what your wiener looks like?

tits or gtfo you cunt

You don't control my body.
How about dick or GTFO?

bait, only retards say this.

just cut off your clit then, it looks better that way.

They convinced millions of Americans to circumcise their boys, I myself am circumcised. None of my sons are. Fucking desert people and their genital mutilation