Cringy and Stupid Sex Stories

ITT we share stories of the stupidest stuff we've said or done during sex. Also, things our partner has done during sex are acceptable.

I'm also really fucking high right now so expect errors in that shit

I'm a 30yo kissless virgin

I don't have any sex stories
I'm sorry

I'll accept a jacking story if that's all you got. I just want to feel better about my sexual experiences that are cringy as fuck

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
I
I

Here is my favorite personal experience

Why do I even fucking bother with this shithole anymore. Oh that's right, everywhere else is worse.

43 yr old virgin so no story

Wow, I'd have thought at least one fucker on here besides me has gotten laid, if not by a girl, then a guy or hell even a nigger even.

I'm going to Reddit once it comes back.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where do you think you are, faggot-kun?

Infected cancerous sores vs. a dumpster full of semen and rotting meat

Decisions decisions….

Did you get triggered?

Feels like I'm back at Cuckchan

Gotta say, old and raspy, 56 and still have not lost my V card, young fellas

No, it takes more than that to trigger me. Much more.

Wrong
This is Reddit 2.0 nigger

Stopped reading right there. Just admit you're a fucking faggot who likes taking dick up the ass and get a boyfriend.

Dubs confirms

Are you sure? You sound triggered.

maybe the age of imageboards is coming to an end

Since I'm too high to give a fuck right now I'll admit I tried fucking a faggot. He was really fucking girly and shit so from behind it was like doing anal with a girl. Got awkward when he asked me to stop hitting him and falling him a queer

Yep, quite sure.

Shame, there's so much shit in the world we need some place to contain it all

I actually do have lots of cringey jacking off stories. Guess I will post one:

What are you doing!?? hahahahahaha
Hey! W-what were you doing? hehehehee

Was his name Milo by chance?

I was so fucking paranoid she was going to call campus police and have me arrested so I never went to that parking lot ever again

lol I hope you get aids faggot

Still came in your underage cousin's panties, kudos

OH GENIUS HOW ORIGINAL GOOD FOR YOU user, COMING UP WITH SUCH A DEVESTATING JOKE I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF BECAUSE MUH FEELS FROM LE CYBERBULLYING

No, unfortunately

u mad?

U to old for Milo anyway.

DEEP DARK FANTASIES