Prom Night

It's prom night, Holla Forums. Did you guys go to prom when you were in high school?

Another day, another datamining thread. When will you people learn that we are above your simple tricks. The only anons that will fall for your schemes are the harmless ones that pose no thread to your organization. Besides, why do you so desperately need information on the 5 people that frequent this board? Are we really that much of a menace?

only niggers go to prom

I didn't. Nobody I wanted to go with and nobody was attracted to me or seemed like they were interested in me. I don't think I'm better or worse for it, just no reason for me to go.

Have a fat bear.

Yes I did. Worst decision of my life. I, honestly, only went because my parents are normies and I wanted to make them happy. Plus, I lied to them a bunch before and told them I had tons of offers to Prom when they asked me.

I was 18. She was 17.

I asked a 300+ pound Mexican girl because I knew she would say yes. I thought nobody asked her because she was fat. Turns out nobody asked her because she was a big time whore. I asked her on a "date" before Prom so we could get to know each other better. The whole "date" she kept talking about how she has a thing for this one Asian guy in our class and her Asian fetish. She then also told me the time she lost her virginity at 14 on a fucking yacht because some rich boy asked her out on a date and took her on his Daddy's fucking yacht.

(our prom was on Thursday)

Fuck you Michelle
Fuck you Kyle

How do you know he isn't just bulking up for winter?

Nigger, what do you think?

What kind of shitty datamining would that even be? For what purpose?

Forgot to add

That's what I get from finishing school at 16 years old. W-was prom a nice thing for you, user?>>6974488
That was a shit prom, feels like I didn't miss anything from not going

If you are gonna go, make sure some friends are going and either go alone or with someone who have been dating for a while. It is awkward as hell taking someone you really like out of nowhere.

Wow, a fucking whore fucked you over and you cried, what a surprise. You deserve that you retard

Wait so every American does prom at the same time?

No, just one night during the last 2 months of school

5 people?

Christ no. Why would I pay money to listen to nigger music in some shitty venue with people I don't like?

No but I did have prom night sex with a girl who I thought about taking

you faggots care about stupid shit. I still don't understand why people at my school care about prom so much

This is evolution at work, weeding out the autism.

I used to be like you, but i grew out of it.
Here's a secret: nobody likes that shit, you have to put up with it to get your dick wet. You have to earn the pussy. And that's when you might actually start enjoying that shit, with the eyes on the price.
Maybe you'll learn that it's not worth the effort, like i did, but you're clearly virgins that don't even understand how society works even on such basic levels.

hmm… that might have been it
never cared about 3DPD, so I never cared about putting up with shit to get at their pussy

Oh look, someone with a commie flag made a retarded post.
To the surprise of absolutely no one.
You have fun being a desperate normalfag. I'm sure in a few years while you're spending time with your wife's son you'll look back fondly on all those terrible events you went to in the futile hope of getting laid. Maybe you'll even convince yourself it was worth it.

If you really want to see evolution weeding out the weak and unworthy the fall of communism is a great example.

These are the ramblings of a failed normalfag. Trying desperately to fit in with the rest of the herd but never quite making the cut. Pity him.

I did. For the food.

Fuck I'll post my story, you fags need a little comfy once in a while, feel free to self insert from behind your end of the screen

1/2

Kim's going to be my sister in law in a few months.

WEBM related, exactly how I felt on the beach…

I love fapping to all the pics of the girls feet in prom pics…Always fresh pedicures

I tried to be jaded towards your story, but this last bit really got to me. Good for you user.

Thanks m8, I like spreading hope. Autistic faggots like us don't always have to lose…

Damn I really envy your experience user. Feels like something out of an anime. Good luck with your love one and hope it doesn't devolve into a shit storm like most relationships.
Also ==NO MARRIAGE!==

Got asked to prom by some hoe. Denied that slut.

Great for you user, congrats. If it's true love then I hope you don't get the JUST'ice treatment in the future.

She's hella catholic m8, doesn't believe in divorce. I'm a protestant bastard so that causes a little friction, but that's about the extent of our relationship problems pretty much period. The few real arguments we've had over the years have boiled down to miscommunication, so we just make sure we're open about everything. That's really all women want. Sometimes that means treating her like a child and giving out ultimatums when she's being especially "woman"-y, sometimes that means accepting responsibility for stupid things that somehow hurt her (or vice versa), but ultimately it keeps both of us happy. I think that's the problem a lot of autists here face, they don't like being upfront when they're wrong, or don't have that self awareness. The ones that do all that just don't force that perspective onto their women in a healthy way. It's really multifaceted, and I'm not gonna act like it's easy or that you're hopeless if you haven't figured out how to do it, but tl:dr Women like a man who knows when to let them feel right, and when to put them in their place, and they especially like a man with the confidence to force them to be a healthy memeber of their relationship. Only way to do that is to bare all your faults and expect reciprocation.

Blogposting over, take my advice or don't, I'm definitely oversimplifying for the sake of brevity, but I hope there's enough useful in there to help some of you fags out a little. You also want to find a girl who isn't just inherently a cunt, learn the signs and don't even humor anyone who might be one. You'll thank me for that when you haven't permanently lost parts of yourself to cunts who were in it to exploit you. Used goods are damaged goods, RBF is more than skin deep, and your gut will tell you more than you give it credit. I'm not gonna act like
doesn't make me uneasy in the back of my head to this day, but with all we've been through I think I've built her up from a good, innocent girl to a really worthy wife.

i was having an okay day
your story has really put me in a sad and depressed mood

fucker

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE