Name a bigger cuck

Peter Coffin

OP is the biggest cuck

you

Anthony Burch

Any late night host

it is like watching miss Frizzle get fucked by a bunch of niggers
just why?

wait did they say what this new "spectrum" was? Is it like the kinsey scale except from straight to homo it's masculine to feminine? Or is it something else entirely? Or did they intentionally leave it vague so they don't accidently invalidate their progressive allies?

sounds like those guys

could be up to something

This sounds more likely.

this guy

They defined one possible type on the spectrum as "tall pansexual flirty wood sprite", so that gives us an indication.

kek

is this a real life, or is this fantasy? That guy married some asex cunt?

Someone seems to have some delusions

it gets better: a couple of years into their marriage, she became pregnant

juj
thats what u get, when u throw Spoony out of the team - jew dies, cuck gets cucked…

I can't

Who is this fella? I know they are part of some group but I don't know the name. I need a kek at a beta's expense. Source?

Asexual until a 6ft 7 tobacco farmer with a six figure income and a whole lot of popularity comes along. Then she's suddenly no longer asexual.

Women are the biggest fucking liars ever.

Paw Dugan of Channel Awesome

Source!! I need to see a video of them together so i can read her body language when around him. That way I will know how big of a cuck this dude is.

His "girlfriend" told him that being a cuck is a sign of strength.

Bill Maher is perhaps the biggest bitch on television. Watch him, he literally kisses up to whoever is popular on his show.

Who even is this?