I finally made some time to watch Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job and I'm still reeling from it

I finally made some time to watch Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job and I'm still reeling from it.

It's like watching a fucking doomsday prophet scream his warnings - as we're living what he foresaw.

What I was curious about is that there's not a lot of info on him around.

Was he the real deal?

And if you have watched the video and felt the same as I, how can you be a Putin fan knowing he wants to revive the Soviet Union and restore Russia to it's former USSR glory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9P2jrkJA9g
cyber.sci-hub.bz/MTAuMTA4MC8wMjY4NDUyNy4yMDExLjYxOTgwMA==/[email protected]
web.archive.org/web/20150314065747/http://www.historyandpolicy.org/policy-papers/papers/spiritual-security-in-putins-russia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Bezmenov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes so it this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=V9P2jrkJA9g

1. newfags should stick to reading, speaking comes later when you have something interesting to say

2. yes he was the real deal

3. putin does not want to revive the USSR, he wants to regenerate russia into its imperial incarnation with him at the centre

crafty d&c thread moshe, i liked how you slipped in the disruption casually at the end after some entry level if believable fluff

Mixing truth with lies is the best form of shilling. Curious how we see an influx of anti-putin shills as soon as Trump starts getting acussed of being a Russian agent?

Thanks, will watch.

I'm from a former Communist country so I will never be sympathetic to them and will always check twice when the reds offer deals.

Don't be too quick to forget Putin's past - or the (((Bolsheviks))).

I mentioned that I looked him up and there wasn't a lot of info which is why I came here to ask.

Because Yuri wasn't 100% right, well it's more he didn't get to see the whole picture
Both the US and USSR got played during the Cold War, thought they were using the Frankfurt School, when the truth of the matter is that they themselves were the ones being used by the Frankfurters

cyber.sci-hub.bz/MTAuMTA4MC8wMjY4NDUyNy4yMDExLjYxOTgwMA==/[email protected]

Interesting read of some individuals in the KGB/FSB who were investigating similar "cultural subversion" attempts carried
This in turn led to the current "Spiritual Security" policy that Russia has been working on since the USSR collapsed

web.archive.org/web/20150314065747/http://www.historyandpolicy.org/policy-papers/papers/spiritual-security-in-putins-russia

THE REAL DEAL

Thanks for the links, bookmarked them for later.

The USSR was started by (((Bolsheviks))) which worshiped the NEET (((Marx))) so it's no wonder it became an orwellian hellhole.

on 911

on jews

on putin

this guy too ex KGB

Putin wants to revive his country, the Russian Empire, certainly not the USSR.

He's nearly always misquoted but he clearly summed up his thought about it in one phrase: "Those who don't mourn the USSR lack a heart, (that's where Western Press stop the quotation), those who wishes it back lack a brain".
Add all the power (and lands, and real estate, and funds) given to the Orthodox Clergy, the fact that the communists are the only real opposition to him the long and constant commitment to capitalism (even if it's more State driven capitalism than kosher Ultra-capitalism… Which is not a bad thing) and for example just taxes instead of social taxes (nearly all taxes in Russia are flat rates… rich or poor every body pays the same %, which ultra-capitalist hates "Oy vey how come we have to pay taxes we create jobs, the State is taking all my hard ponzy sche… earned shekels!" but which also leftists hate "how comes the rich don't have to pay more that the poor, outrageous!!! -But Holla Forums they do pay more what part of percentage don't you understand? -Stop mansplaining so what if I can't into math that's discrimination§§§").

If you say that he probably wants to reunify the lands from the USSR sure, but those lands (save the balts and west Ukraine IIRC) where Russian before communism AND are populated by Russians (in the broad sense of the definition, not Russian federation nationals) when you're talking about Belarus and Ukraine so that's not really weird.

I far fucking less weird than Mexicans politicians reclaiming the South of the US despite losing it fair and square in warfare centuries ago (and not in a political carve up decided by a handful of people for their own interests).

Also polite sage for beaten to death topic.

The Russian Federation is not the Soviet Union.

(czeched)
There was this one incredibly persistent anti-Putin autist that operated almost the exact same as the TRUMP IS A JEW! (url spam) poster. Haven't seen them in a while though.

two hours ago this had english subtitles what the fuck

transcripts please?

Not sure if new, spam, or shill, have to ask anyways:

Here is the mother of all redpills as far as to who is in control, substitute the Rothschilds for "Soviet leadership" and "the city of london" for "the EU" and you have a pretty good handle on international politics, no more need to chimp out at slavic tactics…

"The money masters" by Bill Still; watch the master work, and ignore what the says about rothschilds losing influence from 1870 on, they only grew their influence. He does several other pivotal works as well, pretty sure he keeps his skin intact by deflecting from Jacob and Co. whenever possible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

YAOI

Basic viewing what took you so long?

"Disinformation" is a good documentary that deals with the vehicular specifics of how the West was subverted.

Granted, it has Dershowitz shilling for the idea that the Protocols were a disinformation scheme used by Hitler to scam the people, but it's analysis of KGB operations throughout the world is top notch.

Continued…

d o o m s d a y

BULLLLLLSHIT….. He loved the USSR. You lying fucking filth! Go back to 4cuck!

By glorifying the USSR , building mosques, and outlawing holocaust denial?

Weekly Bezmenov thread #40: Petrov is Bezmenov edition

There are certain aspects of the world that are too complex to divide them in black/white. You CANT have a healthy population by demonizing their inmediate past, just look at Germany (NAZI) or the US (Slavery). Rewriting hisory or focusing on the parts of history that are beneficial to your people is something the jews have been doing for 3000 years and has worked wonders for them, modern archeologists and historians have dismissed the tales of the old testament and history of the jews in Europe (such as the Holocaust) yet they teach it to their kids and ignore the facts, and this is what other healthy nations do all around the world, specially in the era of the propaganda, if you let foreign powers tell your citizens what to think, you will have soon a 5th column and an enemy within the state.

Deception Was My Job isn't the only shit he has done

what's his name,anyway?
Tomas isn't typical russian and Schuman reeks of (((them)))
Yuri Bezmenov is a pseudonym (George Withoutname is literal translation)

Same, just watched both videos earlier. Eerie stuff.

He dissapeared in the early 90's. I have a theory that he was a sleeper agent for parts of the kremlin that he was still loyal to, then was recalled to establish the current Russian hegmony, with Putin at the center.

Also, your last statement on Putin's intentions for russia is highly debateable.

Wow didn't know that. Thanks for that. Doesn't supprise me though.

THE REAL DEAL

it's just my conclusion
wiki says en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Bezmenov
but i seriously doubt it

on the other hand - we have some funny occupation/surname combos like hematologist Vampire, bailiff Ruthless etc. so KGB defector Withoutname is not completely unreal..