GTFO

What is up with the halfchan influx lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

dataminr.com
observer.com/2017/04/why-4chan-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4chan banning everyone for no reason

It's too late user. Halfchan mods are kicking out people left and right and offloading them here where they come to shit up our board. The floodgates have been opened. Only thing that could save us would be a complete purge.

FUCKING THIS
WE DON'T NEED SAUCE OR 'WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO..', NAME MY BAND, 'IS IT GAY WHEN..' AND OTHER STUPID NOBRAINER THREADS
MAKE THEM AT 4CHAN ITS PURE CANCER

too bad theres no pedos anymore to weed out the normalfags like the last 4chan exodus, now we just get the whole fucking load of them ready to put the post quality in the shitter.

……………………- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^* : : „ : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
…………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
…………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
…………/ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
………./ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

Yep, halfchan is banning everything that is posted and they are pitchforking fags over here

bring them on. the average 8suck user is beyond jaded. Jim needs fresh bait and so do I dataminr.com

This makes me laugh, because it looks like an erect penis. hahahahaa.

ho ho ho
that is funny because it is true
ha ha ha

dataminr seems ok, just automated statistics based on publicly displayed information. when the private data is mined (facebook, google) shit gets dangerous.

If they don't come from 4chan, they're not coming from anywhere, and this place will finally die.

so what is your point?

this is the calm before the storm. when summer comes this place will be ruined.

I would have rather had this place die when hotwheels got dethroned then see it become what it has.
Its like watching a family member slowly get eaten alive by cancer until they die in agonizing pain as little more than a skeleton with skin instead of just euthanizing them as soon as you know its terminal to spare them suffering.

we had the same discussions over at 4chan in the end
damn it

well, it was fun while it lasted.
GOODBYE FOREVER (dysentery please perm ban me and post post history)

look again, user
dataminr is your worst nightmare. it sells your social media history to anyone with money incl. the cia, openly. That almost certainly includes this post , plus the raw ip associated with a pattern of vpn use on 8cock coming from your locality.
Relax and open your orifices: resistance is futile and you'll have only urself to blame when it really, really hurts.

then leave. go away and never return, even as a lurker. practice what you preach. kill this place once and for all.

If I was in charge of pulling the plug I would, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't spend the last few moments with my family member as they're dying in agonizing pain because it hurts me to see it and I would rather have them die right away.

the ip data on the mainframe network is routed through the server to the website.

I don't think that was autism. that was just being clever.

Top kek

Clearly, you still enjoy it enough to stay.

Also, if someone comes from 4chan and stays, it's probably because they're too cool for 4chan. Where else are they going to come from? Where did you come from? Did you just hang out on Facebook before coming here? Better 4chan than Reddit. I came here from 4chan years ago because of what it turned into, and you probably did as well.

Only someone with high level autism would recognise the difference.

When were you diagnosed?

I came here from spaceghetto before it died.

there's a difference between 4chan oldfags coming here and 4chan newfags coming here

i started visiting 8ch about 1yr/18months ago from 4chan, first time it was in pol when we were tring to track down a child rapist and murder in cambodia, you guys tend to be a lot more on it when it comes to actual "operations" so to speak

your right there has been a big influx of the faggoty teeny shitpost threads, and it is coz 4chan is banning people left right and centre

i do still frequent both sites, but im mainly on 8ch now, just go bk to 4chan every now and then when i feel like behaving like a twat, but over the last 6 months ive had 3 bans, one for posting this pic (apparently it caused a multi board raid), and 2 times for repeatedly posting fansadox pics (posted 2 with differented images) that were apparently copyright.

Not things that deserve a ban imo, but if thats their attitude, im afraid we can only expect the influx to get worse

oh and i forgot to mention 4seasons of HWNDU cant have helped

i never was, but i was diagnosed with an IQ of 148.

I don't understand the anons here. You bitch about it being dead, and when you finally get more users, you cry about it being cancer.

/Beggers can't be choosers

you fucked that up pretty good
but you're right

That's true. But I suspect a few weeks of Holla Forums would do the trick regardless. The grandest faggots would just fuck off due to the pedo threads.

I'm originally from halfchan myself but I don't make nor indulge in those shit threads. Those other faggots though…

/Buggers cunt we're losers

So much kek

* we're looser

I'm pretty sure everyone here came from 4chon at some point

Not me. I was Holla Forums first.

Bad grammar too tired to care.

Is that pic from "Enter the dragon"?

Fuckoff Newfags

I'm surprised that 8chans address is not posted on 4chans Banned page

Wow, to be considered 4chan cancer.

Same

Fuck captiachan

Cancer's cancer

lel

But user, that's what I come here for. It's my high, because I don't talk to people with sense and without prejudice enough. If new fags begin to flood this board, that calm, serene feeling that I can start a conversation about anything and not have to worry about the common factors of a conversation are violently ripped apart. Sure, I could start my own thread but I'm an unimaginative cunt and I like lurking better. New fags don't understand that. They see the word "Random" and think, I'm gonna post what I think is funny and that's dry meme humor, or, I want to start a thread about absolutely nothing and boot off a quality thread. I come here for advanced degeneracy, not low level half chan crap. That's why I don't like new fags, because they act like new fags.

I just can't wrap my mind around what 4chan cancer would be.

I guess I'm in the clear then because I'm a refugee, but I was at halfchan since it was maybe a year old if that. I'm not here to fag the place up, just need a new home.

>>>/reddit/

Maybe we can mold the 4cucks into not being as cancerous. After all, the initial wave of users here were mostly 4cuck refugees. I have hope (a little).

As long as we don't have /soc/ tier trash here. This isn't Fagbook.

proof?

I just lurk mostly. Post the occasional picture but that's it. I'm liking it here better but I can still see cancer invading infinity chan.

mods at 4chan are letting spammers run free
observer.com/2017/04/why-4chan-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

polarizing peoples politics and banning free speech

Source?

Memes aside, I don't know if it's possible to convert them. I don't wanna say people don't have freedom of choice and that they can't choose to become less cancerous, I believe people have the capacity to control every aspect of their behavior, but I don't think the want to change. I think the vast majority of them have no intention of becoming better people, and they're just waiting for their bans to expire so they can go back to sucking mod cock. Fullchan doesn't convert people, it never has. Rather, it engages in a form of natural selection where every time a mass exodus occurs, we bully and berate the fuck out of newfags so that the majority of them feel unwelcome and go back to Reddit until only the strong remain. There is no changing people who do not want to be changed, we can only separate the wheat from the chaffe, and we don't do that actively, but passively by being the same hate spewing fuckhole of negativity that we always have been.

Hi, personal army request, can you guys help me raid >>>/mlpol/
I personally think they exemplify halfchan and they keep shitting up /pone/ and Holla Forums

is that a Pacman frog?

Some thread around here a while ago. Sorry I can't be more specific user :(

polite sage