Bored, lonely, need friends, and views for my DeviantArt page...

Bored, lonely, need friends, and views for my DeviantArt page. I'm going to give out steam games to the first three people that leave comments on my profile. Please no spamming. After you see three comments related to Steam games, don't bother posting anymore. And please, only ask for a game below $40. Thank you. DA username is StoicZS.
stoiczs.deviantart.com

Also be sure to add me directly on Steam if you just want to talk and don't want any games.
steamcommunity.com/id/CuteLittleGirl

pathetic.

Saving doesn't lower the thread for fuck's sake. Also if people are looking to get friends and I might as well try. My Steam is Sinkitsune.

I don't have a deviantart account

why do you advertise your deviantart with other peoples art? is it because your art is bad?

grabs more attention I feel

I tried to help user. My browser is out of date (for reasons).
Site would not let me interact.
Sorry.
You seem like a cool user

I commented.

You got a weird fetish my friend

Thanks but that seems odd. Not sure how you could have a browser that old

I know, but what can you do

no h8, i'm into some weird shit too.

Do i get a steam game or were you memeing?

go back to 4chan with your attention whoring bullshit you fucking retard. get out.

scammed

It that really your penis on the 2nd page?

not sure if this is a dude b8ing hard or serious. either way, the art is amateur at best, but that comment is not a negative statement, just saying you can do better if you work harder and actually enjoy making weird cgi stuff. Look at Wendy Vanity on youtube. it's actually not very high quality images but she adds super weird music and it just becomes something of itself.

Barely put any effort into it. All he did was take premade models and modified them a tiny bit

Yeah, he's using MMD.

Thanks for AC4 Black Flag dude

Well if we are giving away stuff then fuck it, I might as well try. Follow me on Twitter and I will consider getting you a $20 game.
@Oenomause

Thanku

you have 30 times as many pageviews as I do yet everything on your account is inflation fetish stuff that looks like it was made in MMD with backgrounds ripped from a PS2 game.

I would be happy with your viewcount if I were you.

It was made in MMD .also still giving away games. Steam is Sinkitsune

Thanks.

Could I get Nier?

Sure

Kk

What?

????
Who's this

Thanks for that copy of ducking Senran Kagura EV. It means a lot.

we definitely believe this is real

>>>/r9k/

underaged girl who got famous due to her recent suicide