PEDO AMA

I just had sex with a girl under 12, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long have you been with the agency?

Do you brush your teeth once or twice a day?

Is my waifu hot, you nonce?

yes, know her for 7 years

no

yes can i save?

no

How old are you?
Was it her first time?
Was it your first time?
Penetration?
If so what was penetrating what?
Is she hawt?

No you retar, she's mine

Are you the user who keeps posting this:

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

How old are you?
..im 18
Was it her first time?
Was it your first time?
Penetration?
If so what was penetrating what?

WELL I WOULD have IF YOu said YES!! BITCH

no i did not but sounds beautiful

i don't know but i just love kids around 8, i like to have them for a whole weekend, so i have a lot of time to play with them, i don't like when they cry so i will kill them if they do it the 3th time, i don't give a fuck and no one can stop me from uploading new cp to the internet, it might make you cry so don't watch it, it might be the best in the world, so don't start, and if you have and no way back go her > KidsILiketoFuck.jp

have u efer fucking or raped the mother at the same time? and how much do you charge for 1 hour movies?

All prices vary after content
1 hour with a girl as young as 8 with evertying incluse (pick up from school, blowjob in car while driving, moar sex at home, eat sperm and 69 all can be don in under 60 minutes, it can cost 500 $ for a stream. will send you passwords and username in email

What's it like being a pedophile?
do her parents want your head on a silver platter?
have you fucked any little boys?
have you had a run in with the authorities?

Be honest, it was no better than fucking an older woman. I mean, in actual physical feeling. If you are pedo-inclined (hurr durr hebephile faggot) then that is what made it better not the actual sex itself.

its nice, i can do stuff yoou can't!

no, parents wants unreleased movies

i don't like boys or men, i just don't ask me again and i don't think i will reply

i once was close to getting arrested, but 2 guards killed the cop so i wouln't hae to worry

OP WILL SIGN OUT IN 50 MINUTES AMA NOW

HOW HARD WAS YOUR DICK WHEN U WHERE UP IN HER?

WHAT COUNTRY IS YOU FROM

WHAT YOUR FULL NAME

WHATS YOUR BIRTH

WHATS YOUR ADDRESS

IS SHE TIGHT OR LOOSE

CAN I WATCH OR TOUCH IF I COME TO YOU AND WE FUCK A LITTLE CHILD TOGHETER?

hard

usa

mike allan jackson

milkyway 22 parisson

tight, very tight and hot and wet very wet

yes

here

i'm not even that mad at your sexual deviancies, but drugs + a developing brain = no profit.

How does it feel knowing that you've ruined her for everyone else in her life? Cause it sounds good to me wehehw

wheeeew
i did not, people who tries to tell her does, she is more happy then ever wit me. i don't destroy kids childhood, their parents do by not letting them have sex with me

i am honest.
it was better, old people hav nothing to em

If you can't parse…
Then you're the one who needs English classes.

Your use of quotes is incorrect as well. No wonder you can't get a girl your own age.

just as I thought. It's a pedo thing more than a qualitative difference.

not really

o boy, there we go

Okay, I am glad you admitted that. Here is a webm for your hebe fetish.

What do you think it feels like to be raped in your butt? youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g

Do you have a minute to talk about veganism?

You got fooled. Girl in picture is not 12.

she's 21

he never said she was 12 dipshit

Anal or vaginal? Or both?

Nice try, OP

How was the bj?

fuck off pedonigger

Good as usual, its always nicer to have a your cock inside a miners mouth, while she is aware and smiling while looking in to you r eyes

alert alert
not really

is just a newfag

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies.

why?

verbally abusive loli is best loli

moar like this?

got any memes?

OP IS HERE
ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US.
Owns of the day:

You got owned
By Gas4Jews

further comments in this thread will be counted and added to the daily troll-high-score.

are belong to us*
fag

I enjoy head pats.

Your base are all belong to us
All Your Base are Belong to us
us your base are belong to

what

base belongings are us

Did she call you Daddy?

That would be really hot!

Good luck vanning pedo's. You are doing the lords work.

op is full of shit

FILTHY

How degenerate have we become, that we must try to shock each other into further and further excess. Penis nipple puffy-vulva