I fell for the U.S. military meme too. I was a stupid kid and wasn't in the least red pilled at the time

I fell for the U.S. military meme too. I was a stupid kid and wasn't in the least red pilled at the time.

This is why its good that out ideas are spreading especially among white youth. Getting killed or crippled for Israel (in truth) or some abstract, empty idea such as "freedom" (the line of bullshit) is full retard.

If you have friends who are considering joining the U.S. military use whatever angle you think will work to talk them out of it. A G.I. Bill isn't worth your legs or your life especially when it was lost destabilizing potential enemies of Israel and securing the wealth of a country that hates you for being "a fucking white male."

You can get that without fighting for ZOG now. Its practically a popular sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/13/rebel-yell-117-breakfast-with-the-dirt-cult-samuel-finlay/
twitter.com/natfuturist
uscrow.org/resources/find-your-militia/
watchmenofamerica.com/
barnhardt.biz/2016/08/01/a-chilling-letter-from-an-nco-calling-it-quits/
mrctv.org/blog/us-border-protection-agcy-advertises-safe-zones-illegal-aliens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are not a sperg the US has a fuck load of military that can give you good tactical training. They range in skill level but many are very qualified. I agree with this user military is not worth it right now stay out of the nigger filled shithole.

Glad to hear you made it out alive. 15 years worth of GWOT vets . . . it sounds like many are becoming more and more aware of the betrayal. We have to help them find the words and connect their experiences to Red Pills.
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/13/rebel-yell-117-breakfast-with-the-dirt-cult-samuel-finlay/

Fuck off agitator.

Huh?

You are spurring the grief of professional killers trained to destroy governments. Knock it off.

Man you motherfuckers don't even try to be subtle anymore do you?

well at least you can train other FUCKING WHITE MALES if you're so inclined

You know there are many other things (good things) the military does that has nothing to do with "le dyin 4 israel :^)" …right?

And the succintness of your vebiage betrays your intentions. Do you want a Mexico situation? Kindly, fuck off.

Just get the most knowledge out of it.
Make it back alive and don't renew your contract. And when SHTF, you'll be the Tom that people will look after.

The military works for some people and doesn't work for some. I have friends who got fucked by the military, some became welfare queens, and others who learned cool shit and got free college.

The only one who needs to fuck off here is you, Moshe. You're terrible at this, you hook nosed cunt.

*yawn*

That actor played a pretty jewish jew on spin city. I don't mind him as an actor.

I'm not American, but I was in Afganistan.
All I can share are my experiences without caring about the macro.

Army did good for me. Having discipline did good for me. Having Brotherhood did good for me.
Having a bodycount did good for me. Having leadership experiences did good for me.

I grew as a person in the military. If you're neet with nothing to do, go for it. If you're bored with life or suicidal, go for it.

That actor is a kike. He's actually (((Barbara Streisand)))'s cousin.

Polite sage for ot.

Honeypot.
Same crowd of shills run that place as Renegade/Red Ice/Stormer/every other "based" site that gets incessantly shills here.

Typical filthy language that slips out when these non-white agitators get riled.

Well maybe if you stopped fucking your mother it wouldn't be brought up so much.

there's nothing that triggers me more than when some Amerifat says "thank you for your service" to some zogbot or "prays for our troops" — why?

and I immediately identify anybody flying the US flag as a dumbshit

Not all of us are Mormon

If you want training or this kind of live, just join the police. Anything from FBI, SWAT to regular police is better than to be a ZOGbot and die for Israel. Plus you can help your own fellow citizens in a time a crisis in your own fucking country.

There's an FBI agent under your bed.

Like what occupy european countries?

Raping Japanese women?

Please oh please user, the only one I can truly trust, start your own project that will be totally ideologically pure and 100% alphabet agency free.

I'm sure when you do, nobody will call you a honeypot or shill.

All these shills.

"Motherfucker" is nigger/leftist language. You should learn a board's culture before pretending to fit in.

tl;dr looks like this thread was created to promote TRS, possibly to gather IPs from the hotlink too.
"Alt-right", Holla Forums is not your personal Craigslist.

Your total unawareness as to how much of a dead giveaway your salt-laden language is simply outs you more, it also adds to the vicarious embarrassment (or "cringe" as you people call it.)

Note this response, they are using it as standard now.

He played a Rothchild in Boardwalk Empire

The only one who isn't self-aware is you. You're not a shill, you make the community. There is no salt, there is no manipulation, there is only what is obvious.

If you are so good, make it yourself. You can be the very first person to do so, at least in your own mind. I expect that you are unable to snap out of sophist/critic mode, so no doubt your next reply will be more retarded and completely off the mark deconstruction, or perhaps there won't be any at all, as opposed to "hey, I think I just might".

The fact that you subsist on taxes skimmed off hard labor of me and mine makes me want to vomit. Soulless filth with no honor or integrity who sells his mind and body like a whore. Can you even bear to look at yourself in the mirror?

Kikes are trying to make it so none of us are armed or trained enough to revolt when they make shit hit the fan.

This thread can be hidden and ignored without any loss of information or value.

twitter.com/natfuturist

See how they work together? Post fake thread, shill Renegade/TRS/Stormer/Black Pigeon etc a few posts down.

Kill yourself kike.

Are you legit mentally ill? Not a single person is shilling for those sites. What is being remarked on is the chronic accusations of "honeypot" and "controlled opposition" and "shill" for decades on the Right wing.

Do you actually understand what a honeypot even fucking is? You get that they are set up to actually catch and prosecute criminals, right? You understand that it's not some supervillain plan to create a "release valve" for authoritarian preferences, with all the outcomes calculated on some game theory supercomputer, and every action, both seemingly for and against our cause, is in fact furthering "theirs".

What the fuck is going to happen to you for listening to a podcast or watching a youtube vid? Nothing. Nobody gives a shit.

And again, where is your non-subverted alternative. Where is it? Because every single group you've named was specifically crafted to be the non-subverted alternative, only to have clowns like you running around and asserting that therefore they ARE subverted, and I cannot wait for you to try your hand at it, only for the same thing to happen to you too, so that for once in your life you will have a moment of introspection.

>twitter.com/natfuturist

Yeah, that's me. And? What is your reasoning for claiming that anyone who does something more than posting on anime image boards has to be a fed?

Renegade is just a bunch of schizos. Legit fucking crazy. But they're not feds.

TRS is mostly a group of disillusioned libertarians who are still mourning Ron Paul 2012. They're starting to get it but they have a long way to go imo, they're way too soft on faggotry. I kind of know them, they're not feds.

Stormer is pretty based. Anglin took the style and humor of Holla Forums and ran with it better than anyone. His traffic reflects this. He's a talented troll and instigator but I don't believe for a second he's a fed.

Black Pigeon is from what I can tell is probably a recent red pill, he's still quite moderate but he's got some slick video editing skills.

I can't get my head around the level of tin foil in here. You're either a child, a wacko or ..you have a vested interest in shutting all of this down and sowing distrust among everyone. Hmm..

He also played the (((The Mayor))) in Gotham too.

Source or GTFO. We aren't reddit after all, do you expect me to just listen and believe?

If you thought about what you're saying before doing so, you would have seen the sinister nature of what you're proposing.

The enemy uses exactly those sorts of people, gives them a carrot on a stick to join their forces of death.

Also, share stories, militaryanons.

That was Danny De Vito, dumbass

join a militia

Funny how there's been a surge of anti-military threads and posts recently.

Especially since there's been a noticeable spike in anons claiming to be in the military lately.

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

I joined the Colombian army for one year and learned jack shit nothing

you're proud of the ANTI-WHITE US flag?
the US gov is overwhelmingly anti-white
and the white idiots in the US military and every other LEA defends their anti-white policies
but you proudly fly their flag? check your head

Seriously kill yourself though, commiecuck faggot.

Also Lmao

Seriously kill yourself, you shifty eyed un-American heeb.

Never understood why murricans wouldn't join a militia instead of US federal government military if they want training/brotherhood

Yeah, they are lucky too have such things as miltias, where I'm from we don't have that luxury.

I wonder why.

Can anyone recommend a good place to get some tactical training w/o going to the zog military? I've heard of a few but can't find anything

Because that tends to paint a target on your head. The feds try hard to shut down any militia that has any real value.

TRS is pretty much unlistenable these days, but you're still a faggot.

I'm 80% sure you're really Queeny Cameron, or one of her half-dozen or so orbiters.

You're absolutely right. It's not like one of ZOG's most powerful assets is the US military; the majority of whose combat arms is staffed by White males who take things like oaths and service seriously. We shouldn't help grunts understand they are being betrayed by a political establishment of internationalist criminals who exploit patriotic sentiments for globalist aims. Nor should we encourage them to question those elites on the other side of their oath and the orders given to them. It's not like ZOG would ever plan to use the military against US civilians or anything.

Fag.

in the military currently. US army. Full of fags, drag queens, niggers, nigger lovers. fucking terrible

I miss radio free skyrim those faggots were funny

given my internet search history I probably already have a target on my head

Just google militia and I guarantee you would find at least one in your state.
They tend to be of the libertarian variety but are good people from my experience.

uscrow.org/resources/find-your-militia/

watchmenofamerica.com/

Yeah I'll get right on that ATF.

use tor. Or just simply realize that the FBI does not have the manpower to watch everyone who googles suspicious shit. Joining the milita will get you put on a list not googling one m8.

good post

the people claiming the subversion are the subversion

That's what I've noticed as well.
People are so distrustful nowadays that it's next to impossible to get organized in any real fashion.

Fuck off, ATF

I love all the "honeypot" concern, don't do illegal shit and they can't fuck with you. It's still legal to be a shitlord, cat ladies are the most dangerous aspect in this game. Be careful, be cautious, be prudent, and assume you're already on a list of some sort if you own a firearm(which you fucking should). In any event, if the gubmint really wanted to get you they'd just make shit up, and nobody would be the wiser. Just look at what they did to Militias in the 90's. Being an actual ideological threat(WN, IE) is irrelevant, ZOG hates you for being an un-cucked white man anyway, listening to podcasts and going on TRS/DS isn't going to change that all that much.

they do have the ability to keep informants in militias, though, because people who join militias with any public face at all tend to be retards.

Why even bother bringing up the militia if this is going to be your retarded response to someone telling you to get off your ass?

I was making a joke you autist, Not everything you read is super serious, on a fucking image board no less.

Im joining after im done with college.
wat?

I dont get the hate for the military here.

Because a lot of user's are too afraid of getting v&'d or doing anything that requires real-world action and risk. Its understandable, but it still really impedes our progress. At some point it gets to be over the top, as this thread shows where anyone even using the word "militia" is immediately met with

Anons need to read about the panopticon and realize that if the government deems you a threat, they'll get you regardless of how above board you are. They'll just make their lawyers get you to waste thousands of dollars defending yourself in court from some bullshit regulatory violation, or audit you with the IRS, or some other soft-power play. This whole "muh v&" shit is just done to stop organizations from sprouting up.

Another reason is what . Public militias are filled with retards and informants. The militias that actually get shit done and aren't a glorified airshit troop are usually small family/friend based groups and groups with extremely good OPSEC that don't whore themselves out on the internet.

Good place to leave this then.

barnhardt.biz/2016/08/01/a-chilling-letter-from-an-nco-calling-it-quits/

Honestly the more Holla Forumslacks we have in the military, law enforcement and local governance the better.

It may suck now but wait until Trump is president.

Paintball faggot.

Alllllll of the manuals for infantry formations are available online.

Get with a team and practice what you read, adjust accordingly.

It's really no different than a sport. The largest obstacle is identifying the problem/objective/defensive set and identifying the appropriate action to take, not unlike a point guard or middle linebacker.

After you complete against other teams in paintball you get to have a couple beers with them and discuss the tactics that worked instead of raking sand or going to a worthless 3 hour post mission briefing.

Or having to sweep sand from concrete after questioning command on how many hours Iraqi insurgents spend in post-mission briefings versus how much sleep they get before waking up and eating our lunch, again. Oh, and no cleaning your weapons or prepping your gear for tomorrow morning patrol either during a briefing - gotta make sure to listen to Captain Deskjockey about pointless intel from outside your AOR followed by pointless "Hearts and Minds" briefing from general of the month read in it's entirety by Lt Fucktard because the Captain needs to submit his report about his post post mission briefing to a Base Colonel 100 miles away.

I'll probably always slightly regret taking the advice of my grandpa(Navy) and Dad(Airforce) who told me not to serve, but its posts like this that make me feel less shitty. Thanks user.

You can get better training outside of the military. US military is a joke really. My friend in bjj taught combatives and said it was really basic shit and that all the military guys sucked. If it is true of combatives, I am sure it is also true of weapons and tactics.

How dare you mistake a true descendent of kek himself with a kike

Incorrect.

I will never understand why people want to be zogbots or support zogbots. And pol is supposed to be "redpilled". What a joke.

RFS is gone? Damn went on vacation for a bit and missed it apparently.

Just don't do anything illegal and you are good. If anyone starts asking you weird questions or suggesting illegal activities, gtfo immediately.

upholding a cultural marxist system?

4 years 12 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, 8 minutes and 21 seconds until the formation of [Path of Light].

Join ZOG so you can protect SAFE ZONES for Illegal Aliens

mrctv.org/blog/us-border-protection-agcy-advertises-safe-zones-illegal-aliens

Make sure you remember to fly the US flag with pride