Girls on dating sites

Have you noticed that most of the girls on dating sites are dumpy, mystery-meat-ethnicity chicks?
Is this indicative of the sorry state of America, or just a result of the type of girls who would need a dating profile?

Because the kinds of girls that are attractive and thin don't need to go on a dating site to get men.

Would you swipe right?

Right, I suspected that. But either I'm becoming brain damaged and am slowly suffering from face-blindness, or all these girls have the same slightly tanned, homely, slightly plump face.

MODS!

And that's not even mentioning race. The ethnicity options are fucked. Even if you select "white", hordes of negresses (with 8% European ancestry from some hackneyed dna test) or "mulattoes" will infect your search results.

Sounds like you're getting bored of the process, like you haven't found anything interesting enough to memorise for a while, and are just remembering the process of searching these sites as an uninteresting monologue.

Go back to cuckchan

Yeah, maybe you're right. Everything is just becoming a blob.

kek. Death Note reference?

stay mad

naw man. it's BROKEN Matt Hardy

I don't use dating websites, I don't want anything to do with 3DPD.

kek I don't believe you. Post screenshots.

If i'm about to bust a nut and I want to hold off i just think about the girls i've seen on okcupid or plentyoffish

Step up your game atheist-kun.

MGTOW, I'm not even mad. I pity you.

Coming up.

And this is tame. It's bonkers on POF.
I used to post here the results of my trolling negresses who were "native american".

Behold, "native americans"

Why do black girls hate labeling themselves as black?

dated chick from pof, turned out to be a psychotic bitch that threatened to shoot me… deleted profile immediately and will stick to in person meetings…

OP, did you know water is wet?

Because who the fuck wants to be a nigger?

lrn to read, dickhead. Nobody said anything about values.

They're a lot blacker than the ones you were showing on the "white" search which leads me to conclude that they don't know what caucasian means.

or how they act or whatever you are strawmaning, just accept that you have some brain damage and move on

Just accept you got BTFO and move on

That is entirely possible. Let's find out.

Why would someone put their zodiac next to their ethnicity?

niggers gonna nig

keep it
you'll need it for yourself

ok, big guy

you're looking for a decent lady who is at least average looking. these people can get anyone
If that's the case then what's wrong with them that they have to use a dating site.

I wasn't implying that I was going to hurt you.
You're going to hurt and taken advantage of by 3DPD you're going to trust enough to be around, so you'll need that pity for yourself

I never considered the possibility you could "hurt" anyone. The "big guy" was colloquial, even facetious, my 2d-loving friend.

totally bro

You misunderstood what I was saying in my 2nd to last post, and now you're bringing my physical ability to harm a person into question as if I didn't understand you were facetious.
great logic bro
I don't care to get into a bickering match with you, dude. the shitty life you're going to have at the hands of 3DPD is enough for me.
so are you going to provide anything of substance, or should I just go?

lel, if you can't handle the bants or appreciate the humor or this thread, just go.
although, you should probably stay, because it might help you lighten up.

WHOOSH
for you retarded anons, Bantu and Zulu are African tribes

If she's not at least 16, then, no.

Yes, lots of them love to brag about being part Dominican or Latina or native-american.

Gay

I legit might think she's retarded.
She has a tenuous grasp on English communication.

Well, thanks to the MODS being irredeemable FAGGOTS, I'll have to pause the thread or just transcribe my results.

Why do people even bother to answer "Do you have a car" with "Prefer not to say"?
That ALWAYS means: no. lel

had a few nigresse "native americans" answers, but can't post because fuck this board

Kek. I meet my qt gf in a fucking park.

HOLYFUCK.

It's true no decent women would use a fucking dating site! Single mothers and niggers only…

My friend once got a QT from a dating site thou she had moved from a small town to the city and didn't know anyone.

More like your a beta who can't talk to girls IRL.

Are you assuming xir race?

more like I'm not a sicko who harasses kids in parks

Wow betafag when was the last time you went outside?

two weeks ago

Good. It's good that weeaboos like you are not reproducing

Yeah no wonder your using a fucking dating site.

Dating sites are for left over trash nobody wants.

whoa, I never said I use a dating site