Meet girl

Would this level of miscreation be acceptable given every girl of European decent (as far as I can see) has been ruined by feminism and mass media? It's looking like my only other option is having no children at all. Wouldn't half polish, half chinese kids be better than the mestizo/nigger/arab future we are staring down the barrel of right now?

Get out

CHILDRED ARE THR MOST IMPORTANT THING

It's tough I know user but I also once had to reject a girl of another race because if this.

If the Ideology is right but will not end in children that could bear that ideology as well is useless user

proper parenting is always more important than genetics

you can appreciate women of other races, just not breed with them.

if you want the best for your children, stay within your race.

This. Marriage isnt about love first, but duty

Prepare for triggered neckbeards OP.

No. Do not.
This is trouble. Chinese culture and female behavior is very bad news. They're maximally competitive and aspirational, and if anything goes wrong, she'll skin you alive legally.

Remember to sage and report all slide threads.

Holla Forums is not your personal diary.

100% bullshit right here

genetics are incredibly important. a person with good genetics will turn out great even if they had shitty parents. IQ is a great indicator of adaptability.

that's not to say that you shouldn't be a good parent, of course you should. but poor genetics would be the weakest link and the child would be a failure no matter what.

That sounds like a bootleg Fin.

duty.

This guy gets it.

heh.

nope
do not trust chinks, ever. they're the jews of asia.
go the fuck to church and meet a white girl there.

Holla Forums please

miscenigation is worse than holohoax, said the prime minister of Israel

not this asian shit again

You're retarded, it doesn't matter how high your IQ is, if you grow up with shitty parents you will become a shitty person, no two ways about it.

If actually true go for it. Don't let Holla Forums cuck you.

If you get a son, he's gonna be a cuck.

i have a ~160 IQ, shitty divorced parents, alcoholic father, whore mother.

ended up a tall, handsome, white, wealthy, successful entrepreneur.

tell me more about how your shitty mixed genetics aren't making you biased.

you are a special kind of stupid. I refuse to believe you are white

FUCK OFF RACEMIXING KIKE FAGGOT

East Asians have higher IQs than whites.

fucking leave this place you racemixing dick-controlled subhuman

go fuck a donkey then if you don't give a shit what you stick your dick in

Nice projecting you mongoloid, I'm really sure you're as great as you make yourself out to be. Even if you aren't lying to me, the exception doesn't equal the rule.

chinks are notorious for cheating on tests. you cannot trust their scores. japs may be slightly higher than the white average, but plenty of white subgroups have comparable IQs.

Fucking rice mixer…

why are you asking this question here? you're just going to hear the same old tired shit about never racemixing/elliot rodger hapa cuckbabies

i'm in the same situation as you; fell into a relationship with the most redpilled chink - practically the same person that you've described. i put a ring on it, have never been happier.

stop listening to these neets

RICE MIXER!!!!

Do it user, just make sure your based kids are redpilled on feminism like pic related

how the fuck can't you find a polish girl like that? I met a few and they were at least 50% of what you said

50% is enough the rest will come when you subjugate her.

make white children user. go for it.

What's with all this "muh dik", lately?

Weekenders?

Holy trips confirm. There have been a lot of 4/pol/ teir slide threads recently.

Wow this is some really high level shilling. Haven't seen anything like this one yet. I hope you got paid extra.

yes

DUDE
Racemixed kids are the most fucked up beings.
Marry her but don't have kids.
Not on pc so I cant post proof but trust me or lurk more.

I know how it feels OP.
Had a chance with a Nip who was a lot like you describe but couldn't do it.

I'm a chink btw
Some anons may think there isn't much of a difference between Asians but the last time in Nipland, just about everyone could tell I was a chink and were somewhat hostile in their interactions with me until they found out I was American.
Nips may be reserved with their hostility with whites but don't hold back with other Asians, I've seen a number gooks get told in public they stink to their faces. Most likely because the bulk of gookfood is fermented garbage.
That's probably why their country isn't as subverted as Germany

You have been cucked so hard that you even think breeding with a fucking chink is OK.

Before, you wouldn't breed outside your ethnicity and religion.

Now you're thinking of breeding with a fucking Han Chinese chinkette.

You have no respect for yourself. Respect. The kids these days have gotten soft. No respect.

You tried too hard to be not detected,
I'm sorry.

oy vej

We know exactly how this would end OP

I wonder if the mods will bother to delete this shit?

What, you mean they could tell you were a chink by your facial features?

its very easy to tell the different asian races apart if you are familiar enough with them.

Gooks have wider faces than nips on average.

*Gooks and chinks

Yes.
Chinks, gooks and Nips all have subtle differences.

Nips are probably the easiest to tell apart because of the subtle proto-caucasian features many of them have from ancient racemixing.

if you do this, there is no going back.
You will not and your blood line will not survive in the future.

this, congrats op almost falled for the b8, good job hard earned sheckels

That she-chink is race mixing whore and should be thrown into a pit of snakes or niggers as a warning to other Asian girls.

t. Asian

Go ahead and make more Elliot Rodgers. Let us know how it works out.

i wouldn't do it OP
you can at make sure she finds a similarly-minded asian guy if you want, but don't take her yourself
find a white girl OP

Gooks have the widest faces out of all the Asians I've seen, even bigger than some Southeast Asians.

Gookland facial surgery is just about the highest in the world.
Also on par with Israel in circumcision

Yeah and I'm a special force operator highly trained in the art of gorilla warfare. I have 1488 confirmed kills including Harambe.

Get the fuck out racemixer

You can overcome parent conditioning by raising a child right but you can't overcome the child being a half breed. Good luck with your dilemna

0/10 shitty old bait. Meanwhile:

Well done lads.

Is that you Schlomo?

Asians are nice but that doesn't mean reproduce with them, especially when we're on the fast track to extinction.

White Nationalism needs to fucking die already.

So we can finally create something PRO WHITE and not dancing for the Jews.

As an Australian, gooks are our #1 threat. They buy out our industries and buy our land. They come here en masse and don't assimilate at all. The problem with gooks is that they are intelligent and relatively peaceful.
This makes us complacent and less likely to see them as the credible threat they are. If you've ever been to Sydney or nearly any major Australian city you will see the gooks everywhere, if you go into their living space it is as if you have stepped into China. They do not care to assimilate because they are going to overtake us. They are a threat to us on a genetic, cultural, and financial level and should be treated with contempt, the sooner you realise the yellow man is not your ally the better you'll be for it.
The pernicious yellow shadow is cast over all of my country and that you would consider breeding with one of theirs just tears my heart out user.

Btw we call all Asians where I come from gooks.

Why would they want to assimilate into pozzed, dying western culture?

They wouldn't and they don't need to, they're going to overwhelm us unless we become unpozzed.

Sure. Right now the USA is turning into a low-IQ brown dystopia. When we've gotten the country under the control of a high-IQ citizenry again, then we will have the luxury of worry about a/Euro vs. Asian and b/Anglo vs. Med/Slav.

This is just bullshit, if you're having trouble finding non-degenerate white women you're probably just not looking hard enough, or in the right places.

Ask yourself, do you really want to have a child that belongs to one culture and people 50%, and another culture and people 50%?

You're basically prolonging the existence of a third race with this kind of attitude.
One race:you (white)
other race:she (chink)
result=a third race (white-chink mix).

tl;dr: shiggy diggy

how do you approach girls like this?