HORROR

POST RECENT HORROR KINO

Recent movies only. Like 2010 and up.

Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, The Thing, Alien and etc need not apply

Legion on FX

LELELELELELELELELELELELELELXXXDDDDDDDD

Hotline Miami ripoff?

The Autopsy of Jane Doe
Ouija:Origin of Evil
Train to Buson
Don't Breathe
Hush
10 Cloverfield Lane
The VVitch
The Invitation
Both Conjurings
The first Sinister
Bone Tomohawk
No One Lives

All I can think of right now, fam. Should keep you busy for awhile.

We are still here
Drag me to hell
It follows
The Exorcist series
Incarnate
The Taking of Deborah Logan

Apart from the masks there's nothing like Hotline Miami on it.

That movie is pretty shit. The opening scene was cool though

I was so hype for Hush but sadly it was pretty so-so.

I though the bad guy looked pretty cool. I have no idea why they thought it would be a good idea to unmask him 5 minutes into the movie.

I hated that too. And the part where that guy comes over and actually gets the killer in a fucking choke hold and is fucking his shit up and she does nothing for like 10 minutes but go into some retarded will graham mind-scape. all she had to do was go out there and stab him while that guy was holding him down.

It was still enjoyable as far as gimmick horror's go. the way she beat him was pretty fun.

The.Bye.Bye.Man.2017.UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS

Are there any horror films that actually scare you?
I can't find one that I don't just get bored through and only watch to entertain myself by criticising main characters and awful decisions made by film makers.
Beyond The Black Rainbow was good eyecandy.
You're Next had a well written character.

Starry Eyes fucked me over for like a week.

Recently? Bone Tomohawk is the only one that comes to mind. and it's not even a horror movie for the most part, but the last act was fucking terrifying. partly because it wasn't advertised as a horror. I thought I was just strapping in for a modern western.

mirin that kleinfelters in the middle.

agreed. I wasn't prepared for that final act, talk about everything going to shit.

bone tomahawk is really really good.

If anything is remotely as good as that I would love to get into modern horror but most of it is so fucking gay i write it off without consideration.

like most on your lit look like fucking shit.

I want a Hotline Miami Netflix series

All the movies I put on that list are enjoyable in their own way, but if you want only the best of that list than I would say just watch Autopsy of Jane doe, The Witch(if you don't mind a more atmospheric horror and olde english it's really great), and the first sinister.

What's shitty about it? Jason looks cool, they never show his face, but they show us a nice, big pair of tits instead.

More like Cuck-old Man, m i rite?

Not kino, but I was entertained by this one.

Will try this

Paramount canceled the upcoming Friday movie, must have got spooked by Rings flopping.

I think the first 3/4 were.

The movie is really good at build up, in the last 1/4 when it went full horror movie gorefest it lost me. It would have been pretty good even as just a straight western.

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO