Brit/pol/ #1110: Sunday Dinner Edition

No links here lads, I'm off for tea.
Hope you're eating a /comfy/ sunday dinner tho

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/27/milo-cnbc-twitter-battleplan/
order-order.com/2016/07/31/woolfe/
twitter.com/JamieRoss7/status/759761559472046080
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/759766503617028101
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-panic-steven-woolfe_uk_579afe6be4b07cb01dcf57df
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/ukip-leadership-election-bill-etheridge-11641430
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/12/less-half-britons-support-reintroduction-death-penalty-survey
snopes.com/teddy-roosevelt-anger-a-liberal-quote/
express.co.uk/news/world/614083/Fatema-Alkasem-Child-Refugee-Brides-Netherlands-Paedophilia-EU-European-Union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/31/extremists-will-be-forced-onto-deradicalisation-programme-in-new/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Schlesinger
vocaroo.com/i/s0SuJU4XkmVc
vocaroo.com/i/s0WhBVUi8mLv
econ.st/2a20Biy
twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/759809139992240132
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/31/male-refugees-settling-in-britain-need-to-be-formally-taught-how/?
poal.me/3kwck0
poal.me/gfblb6
youtube.com/channel/UCN871JTp-cwfEWshZsFId4Q/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?&v=3_QY3xsLQNI
thesun.co.uk/news/1531427/priest-in-belgium-stabbed-after-he-allowed-asylum-seeker-into-his-home-to-use-shower/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160731-_-News-_-533037250
twitter.com/sazzajk128
soundcloud.com/regularfeatures/85-welcome-to-helmergeddon
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716301/March-Male-Mums-Women-having-sex-changes-NHS-receiving-free-IVF-three-men-born-female-brink-having-babies.html
twitch.tv/solidsnakeandsam/profile
coldtype.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/all-lives-matter-gets-texas-student-suspended-sent-to-diversity-workshop/
youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean you can dislike whatever AW wants but like said, monarchy comes with British identity.
It's what who we are. And I can't help but feel that those of us who are opposed to

2nd for Brit/pol/ is cancer

Working at the bookies

Why is everyone outside brit/pol/ so autistic?

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/27/milo-cnbc-twitter-battleplan/

Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos has upped the ante in the fight against his Twitter ban, filing a request for all data the company holds on him to its offices in Dublin, Ireland.

He's an attention whore

Yeah, I don't understand how he can dismiss the idea of nationhood.

There are obviously more things that tie you to the people in your town than in the country at large, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are many cultural, spiritual and biological connections tying together the nation as a whole.

Maybe I'm failing to grasp what it is he's trying to say, because the idea of a broad collective operating under the moniker 'nation' (particularly on an island!) seems far more intrinsic than the supposedly 'traditional' means of superseding said ties: the church/monarchy/foreign empires.

I know and that's probably why he's doing it because having a twitter handle strokes his ego and fills his pockets.

Doesn't make it less newsworthy if it reveals twitter banned him for political reasons.

THE TRADITIONALISTS RISES

Why Do Bad Muslims Commit Terrorist Attacks, lads?

plz leave

C'mon lads

twitter.com/JamieRoss7/status/759761559472046080

WEW CLOSE ONE LADS WE ALMOST HAD DUFFY

DRUGS

AHHHHHHHHH TWO THREADS AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hoping its massaged over lad, still waiting for more information. Also apparently Diane James might be on the ballot. Easily the 2nd best after Woolfe.

This is a neocon meme.

Don't know why we indulge it tbh.

I watched a debate where she was fucking awful and refused to subject myself to her again.

She's only slightly better than loudmouth Bours.

That may be lad, but AW isn't even a nationalist

He's saying nations don't really matter because they're just a social construct

Well its not exactly a good set of people anyway, still 2nd best after Woolfe though. Unless Arnott and Etheridge are actually good.

They're doing it again

Hopefully the other thread will give up.

WE MUST WIN THE THREAD WARS LADS

Is this the real thread lads?

I love your work lad.

My thread was earlier and has links, but might as well use this one since the OP doesn't really matter

I've seen muslims and nogs before, but these brownie boys who do you bet they are chums? They seem like filipinos, albanians, romanians, something like that. They act like stereotypical cocky spoiled foreigners.

I think we should use your but I think the people here can't be trusted to move from one thread to the other without getting lost along the way.

Thanks, based lad. Must admit I plagiarised that one tbh

anyone got a talk of roger scruton talking about modern architecture in cities and how its all designed around cars rather than people? i remember seeing something like that but cba to try and find it

this tbh

twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/759766503617028101

JUST

I noticed the recent arrival of several niggers in my town too. I saw them all coming out of one house once and I see them often riding around in a group on bikes. They look Somali to my eyes.

What other candidates are there? Only one I know is that fat woman I think Evans is backing.

What video was Sam linking to here? Don't think the link works unless I typed it wrong.

Why haven't you called yet?

There's also some fat downie

Well if the panel isn't a complete stitch up he should be fine. They'd be judging candidates based on their eligibility to stand, not their dealing with technical issues. Of course, that is if its not a stitch up.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-panic-steven-woolfe_uk_579afe6be4b07cb01dcf57df

LEAKED UKIP EMAIL

Old news. The Party Chairman made it very clear that Woolfe is a member, hes been in the European Parliament since 2014 representing UKIP.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/ukip-leadership-election-bill-etheridge-11641430

This lad wants a referendum on the death penalty.

GO MILO GO MILO GO MILO

United Kingdom Referendum Party

What. They just changed it from saying something like, UKIP officials are determining whether Woolfe's candidacy made it on time. Now they're trying to say that the vetting every candidate goes though (on tuesday) is for Woolfe because of this handing in error.

Guess Guido likes to see UKIP divided huh?

I know, it's fucking disgusting. However, at one point it would have worked against the establishment's destruction of the death penalty, as the population were largely pro death penalty for ages, contra to the 'elite' attitude.

It was the majority position until very recently. Fucking Roy Jenkins, one of the people who's done more damage to this country than anyone else

theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/12/less-half-britons-support-reintroduction-death-penalty-survey

Who /thinking/ here?

what a surprise

snopes.com/teddy-roosevelt-anger-a-liberal-quote/

Full interview.

Lost my virginity last night lads. felt like bragging tbh

Dresden was the right thing to do. Discuss.

Nigger

Chat shit get firebombed tbh

Bout time lad

We really need UKIP to die now. Can't see anything keeping us there now that Farage is gone, post-referendum it's just tying up people who could be involved in an actual nationalist party

This is basically my view. Don't invade countries illegally if you don't want to get mashed up. After all, they were only Germans.

We should bomb the Chinese next and get hong kong back

kys

Take back Shanghai while we're at it and install the Emperor again tbh

It's not going anywhere with Woolf as leader

He's a BASED civic though.

Lad you've got to go back

Of course it will, it can attract many disenfranchised labour voters who are against immigration

ukip are nationalist not internationalist

unless you mean in the sense of "foreigners out" etc

well there aint a party like that except liberty gb and theyre controlled opposition and going nowhere anyway

Too autistic tbh

UKIP isn't nothing but civic tbh lad

but they are nationalists

nationalist meaning they believe in the nation state, not one world globalist government open borders shit

joe owens is right, ukip is what weve got and you better get on board or youre either a saddo or a daftie

Who knows what they are anymore?

Their one issue, the EU referendum, doesn't really exist anymore. They've been quite muted about non-EU migration and Islam in the past (obviously still better than the alternatives), but they really have to go after those issues now if they want to still be useful and relevant, and that seems unlikely to me

whats your fucking problem you fucking daftie

who /fit/ here?

Saddo

Me tbh.

You guys on Grindr?

Everyone but the NEET shitposters tbh.

kek'd

martial arts?

what's that?

I do agree with Joe Owens generally, but I don't think he's right that UKIP will continue to be a useful party. We need something more like the FN in France, and I don't think UKIP can become that tbh

We don't have it. We've got UKIP. And as shit as they are it's all we're going to get.

READ THE STICKY

Is squatting a martial art?

Lad its like Owen's said, UKIP will bring about reforms, its not the dream we want but they want 50k limited immigration, reforms lead to more reforms and so on, we can't afford to cock it up so we can have our dream party, it won't get the votes me need, ukip can.

Maybe, would have agreed with you if Nuttall or Farage were leader, but Woolfe is so shit tbh (not just because he's a jewish quadroon)

Aye, but we'll see how it goes.

They're not a party of government and they don't campaign in elections with this as an official policy or a focus.

If we're the only people who know the people currently leading UKIP think 50k is a desirable amount, not voters who can be stolen by UKIP from major parties in key seats. It doesn't exist.

Based NA are the only way forward it seems smdh

I'll add them to my ballot if it means we get more devil pepe OC.

UKIP has always been a milque toast cuckfest, just like the rest of the parties.

It's importance, beyond the single issue it was created for, has always been symbolic, and largely extant in the minds of its supporters. These supporters will not disappear, when UKIP does: far from it. They will look for something more radical and that actually has bollocks: something, which isn't confined by the strictures imposed upon all who wish to appear 'respectable' within the current paradigm.

UKIP (and Trump too, tbh) is the final desperate attempt of the current order to redeem itself: a last-minute bid to convince the would-be destroyers of liberal democracy that it is of value to them.

What's the point of them? Their only plan to change anything seems to be some sort of armed seizure of power, which is never going to happen

Is it true CocoJew is kill?

Trump's real uniqueness is that he's fashioned a party where virtually every policy is catered towards whites, and polls overwhelmingly positive among them and not other racial groups. Amren pointed this out.

The fallout regardless of who wins is that American whites will have their ears ringing from sitting through an election cycle of angry and politically organised: hispanics shouting at them for wanting to secure their border; blacks shouting at them for wanting effective policing; and Arabs shouting at them for wanting them to employ banning immigration from countries with populations that have a high terrorism risk. This may lead to racial consciousness.

No, their point is to clear the name of a foreigner who shot himself 70 years ago

express.co.uk/news/world/614083/Fatema-Alkasem-Child-Refugee-Brides-Netherlands-Paedophilia-EU-European-Union

CHILD brides as young as 12 have been ordered to stay with the men they were forced to marry after European officials agreed to recognise the partnerships.

It looks like his candidacy has gone through, but we have to wait till after Tuesday noon to know for sure. Every candidate goes through a vetting process on tuesday before the whole election campaigns start officially, something like that anyway.

If his candidacy has gone ahead then I guess it really was up to a technical glitch and that shouldn't be factored into the Vetting Panel's decision to approve or deny Woolfe's candidacy. There was some rumblings that Woolfe had failed to renew membership and that would make him ineligible for leadership but the Party Chairman has said that saying that Woolfe hasn't been a member is stupid because hes been in the EU parliament since 2014.

Its only after Tuesday Noon or so we'll know if CoCoJew is kill.

I honestly don't see a reason why England should exist.

Agreed, my friend. But we can all see that, although the vast majority of kikes are apoplectic at the thought of president Trump, there are definitely powerful and influential yids riding on his coat tails and working tirelessly to keep anti globalist discourse within their boundaries. This is where the likes of Milo and that other jew, the name of which I can't remember, come in.

Who else is going to melt foreigners?

CommonFilth is right about pretty much everything.

White people are disgusting and deserve their self inflicted civilisation death.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/31/extremists-will-be-forced-onto-deradicalisation-programme-in-new/

Extremists will be forced onto 'deradicalisation programme' in new terror crackdown

Sharia May didn't wait long.

Ever thought about killing yourself?

It's existed as a nation state basically longer than any other country in the world?

Or maybe because to create national identity it didn't have to rely on 'nordic' psuedo-science or 'volkisch' fiction like our kraut friends?

Maybe because it has taken all-comers and survived since 1066 almost completely unchanged, when 'Germany' had to reinvent itself twice in one fucking century.

I shouldn't even be replying but holy fuck you're a silly lad.

I've heard that George Orwell believed that of all countries in the world Britain was the most likely to actually end up implementing the ideas in his book.

He's right and you're (1) doesn't change that, faggot.

Hedonists get the migrant rapists they deserve.

And don't forget the Tories.
Greatest political success story in human history.

The oldest political party. Ever.

Just take your own advice Peter ; don't be a hypocrite

Bet he's a yank as well, just makes it funnier tbh

That's not a good thing lad, they've survived by not having any real principels

No-one asked you.

Lad, please don't involve yourself in this, you're an embarrassment tbqh

Fuck off.

See

Sorry your country failed, Hans. You used to be a good sparring partner.

I can't stand that bald twat.
He has the look of a man who takes it up the arse and sucks cock at the same time.

I love my people because they're mine lad, not because of christ-cuckery, that's why I want to improve them.

Again; take your own advice and off yourself

To be fair the old tories lack of principles worked out fairly well overall.
It made them flexible as their primary interest was in securing their own wealth and the wealth of their progeny. Since the old Tories were primarily British landowners or owners of British businesses this meant they had a vested interest in the nations survival and prosperity.

When Britain benefitted they benefitted.

But at the same time they were reactive to the desires of the electorate and populace. Jumping on bandwagons that looked like they wouldn't fall apart when confronted with reality and when opposition parties got in and enacted radical change, they moved in afterwards to get said radical change to actually work on a practical basis.

Like the NHS.
Labour brought it in but it was the Tories who made it work.

By the time Thatcher got in though there was a lot of infighting between the old tories and their strong British roots and the new Tories who were more based in finance, banking and pro-globalist enterprises. People whose prosperity did not require Britain to do well, who even benefitted when Britain suffered.

Alas Thatcher got in and dealt the final death blow to the old Tories. There's not much of them left anymore and it's unlikely we'll see their like again.

At my Grandmothers house, about to eat my Sunday roast dinner, nothing is as English as roast dinner at your grandmothers house, yorkshire pudding, stuffed pork, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, gravy, peas.

You really think she's going to define this law to only apply to Muslims and Islamic extremism?

The chance of that is literally zero.

Tory government was very liberal even before Thatcher.

Churchill wanted to use the slogan of 'Keep England White' and stop non-white immigration, but the other Tories weren't interested. Ted Heath kicked Enoch Powell out of the shadow cabinet.

They've only ever served (with the exception of Thatcher) as a moderate form of the Liberals/Labour

It's getting to the point where I can't really care about the continentals anymore.
I hope they uncuck themselves, but I can't go on losing sleep over them when Britain has enough problems of its own.

Exactly this.
Remember when they first introduced terrorism laws, that allow the police to hold people for much longer for questioning, as well as other powers they have. They've been used so much since, and almost not at all for their purpose, it's what the police will do, as well as the cps, they exploit the laws that exist. It doesn't matter to them what they were originally intended for, if the power is there, then they'll be used.

Based mummy setting up mandatory Holla Forums irl meetups tbh.

Mummy May just wants to protect us lad.

What should be asked of any government when they embark upon this route:

When (and if) the threat from terrorism subsides, will the powers that they have given themselves be given back?

We all know the answer is a no, our politcal class needs a cull.

sounds like it will be a soft touch. If they were serious then they wouldn't let them back in the country.

She'll have to arrest as many whites as Muslims lad, to do otherwise would show discrimination since it's a known fact that whites and Muslims commit terrorism at the same rates, just like Mummy May has said in the past that the police are racist for stopping and searching more blacks than whites

Good point.

May was one of the cunts that kept pushing for more powers for mi5 on their recommendation and for the police when home secretary saying she can't guarantee the safety of people without extra snooping powers.

Of course the mi5 and the police will ask for more power, it's their job, however it's meant to be the job of the government to keep them in check.

Those who throw away freedom for the sake of safety deserve neither.

they will be given extra benefits. They will have to visit some psychologist for an hour a week who they will despise and disrespect. They will live a life of leisure. The main gist of this is to grovel and plead with them not to start any terrorist stuff and bribe them not to it.

Civic food is pretty good tbh lads

Maybe the returning ones, but they also have set up deradicalisation programs for non-violent domestic extremists and every time Cameron mentioned it he would say 'Islamists and neo-Nazis' together

Stop shitposting ffs, if you want to shitpost go to
>>>/politics/

If you're not shitposting, just leave.

It's really odd the affinity Jews have with film making. I knew about Hollywood ofc, but even our domestic film industry has been filled with them forever.

Just watching some films from the 60s not bad tbh and turns they were made out by this yid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Schlesinger

Who /wearsallblackandplasticbracelets/ here?

This surveilance combined with the modern liberal dildo consensus in power is a threat to all loyal British subjects.

They're good at making up with stories.

sorry lad

Spent the day teaching foreigners our language, so that they can take your jobs wage slaves. Enjoy tomorrow scum.

MUMMY MAY

MUMMY MAY

MAKE THE BULLIES GO AWAY

vocaroo.com/i/s0SuJU4XkmVc

What the fuck is wrong with your voice lad? Are you a faggot?

Are you a yank lad?

kek

taking that as a listening challenge for my students.

You have to be able to disseminate the bullshit narrative the author injects into the article and the facts forming the story.

That journalist clearly is excited to take a crack at deprogramming jihadists into peaceful Muslims. It doesn't mean as that lad suggested that he's quoting from the government plan that these are Muslim deradicalisation camps. The word "extremism" is only used at all because its a careful politican way of saying that radical Muslims will be targeted but also its not only Muslims that will be targeted.

Neocons can't keep tricking nationalists into throwing away their liberties just to spite Muslims.

In England or abroad?

hopefully both, i live in england, and the foreigners are abroad mind.

So you teach them here lad? smh, the jokes on you having to deal with polskis and pakis and chinks all day

mummy

Was worth it for the chicken tho tbh

vocaroo.com/i/s0WhBVUi8mLv

i teach exclusively women lad.

what's your point? do you go civic with them?

I HATE POTATOES WHY DID OUR ANCESTORS BRING THEM HERE NOW I GET BULLIED FOR NOT LIKING THEM REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm having more fun than i used to and i hope to go civic with them

smh, disgusted. bet they're hideous tbh

We will have a country again after we've finalized Brexit lad. After that, what happens to the country is in our hands.

they're not tbqh, i won't post pics as its clear you're a bigot.

I get bullied for liking potatoes so much tbh

econ.st/2a20Biy

Wew

Is that Bernie Sanders?

I can't yo-yo.

It just twangs on the string.

Faggot. I'm a professional yo-yoer and rake in literally 100s of pounds a year. I've got hot bitches all over me.

Don't be a slomo. Learn to yo-yo.

60% WHITE CUCKS BTFO

THEY CAN NEVER CALL EUROPEANS CUCKS AGAIN

What is the based civic Jew doing there?

We need more chibi nigels

He's not a neo-liberal and doesn't want to invade Russia, so the economist hates him

why don't they have Sweden on there?

Are you that lad that tutors kids?

England is for niggers and pakis, whites GTFO

economic protectionism is the enemy of the International Jew, regardless of who's peddling it.

no i try to avoid the ones with kids, bit risque that stuff tbf

Unless I'm reading this wrong, Woolfe wasn't bullshitting about the technical problems.

twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/759809139992240132

Fucking disgusting.

Pollster staff were promptly deported for asking the question in Sweden.

That light blue line is getting smaller and smaller in this country tbh

I find the Economist/FT pseudo-objective variety of globalism much more annoying than the standard leftist variety

neeps ftw tbh lad

They wrote that last part like their minds cut out when trhey think about it.

The most popular food I absolutely can't stand is pizza tbh lad
>mfw I feed myself by stealing their desserts

Funny how they earlier int he article say it's drawbridge up vs drawbridge down and open vs closed. Saving the real terminology for last. smh. I can't believe all Western countries have swallowed this poison. There literally isn't a single western country left. smh

If anything is certain about the Jews, they always think their schemes will win, despite being proven wrong over history. WWII was a blip in the grand scheme of things. However, WWII can be seen as a European civil war on one hand and Jewish civil war on the other between Sabbatean-Frankists and Torah Jews. The S-F won, given that it was mostly Torah Jews put in camps and dying during WWII. My question is has anything changed structurally to ensure their victory?

it's all fine lad, the pendulum will swing so far the other way the Yids won't know what hit them.

They'll never get their Yiddish messiah, they should just fuck off back to whichever planet they came from.

^Look at this virgin loser.
He can't get himself an English girl so he's having to settle for mudshits.

Has anyone ever heard of this show before? cringeworthy

Careful lad, if we make him angry then his mud kids might rape our English kids.

How will they deradicalise us lads?

Need to be ready for when Ms May scoops us up.

Yeah I've happened to flick onto it on the t.v. before, the guy presenting is one of those John Oliver types.
Gay, likes it up the arse, blames normal straight white men for his own insecurities, has aids.

(check)'d

smh lad, your loss tbh ;^

I'd raise her children as my own if you know what I mean.

What's that asian dating website that user uses to trick chicks into talking him, using Millenial Wews picture as his profile?

The only one that gets described as being near racist, is the 'Asian' SJW, good job.

I don't know, lad. Seems like all the "far right parties"' job is to make sure the pendulum doesn't swing far enough.

How do wagecucks feel the night before another week of work? Lately I have been visualising myself working, and even when I know I don't have work I get a sense of dread on Sunday.

Is that the feeling of another week of your life being wasted?

Im working right now m8, off tomorrow

Yeah, lad. Got a sense of impending doom tbh.

what are you doing right now, lad?

I know that feeling but im looking for work, you cant hide from life

Just had my Sunday dinner about 30 minutes ago, falling asleep now, feel really comfy.

#WeAreHisMedia

Tbqh I think I'd have that feeling whatever I was doing tfw student

I just feel like everything is pointless sometimes

I want to work too, but I know I'll just fail and get bullied smh. I think I could work in a shop, but I am sure a lot of people want to work there, so why pick me, tbh? Also seems like you have to be likable and sociable to work there. smh.

same tbh.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/31/male-refugees-settling-in-britain-need-to-be-formally-taught-how/?

Male refugees settling in Britain need to be formally taught how to treat women to prevent cases of assault and sexual harassment, a senior Labour MP has said.

Last month Nigel Farage was accused of "outrageous scaremongering" by a fellow Brexit campaigner after warning women could be at risk of sex attacks from migrants.

However, Andrea Leadsom, a leading Brexit campaigner, described his comments were "outright blatant scaremongering."

If the controlled opposition don't bend to the people's will, economic conditions will create a cataclysm in which people will do it themselves.

That's the beauty of this, Yids inherent greed will lead to the collapse of the institutions they have created to lock them in place. People will only accept the status quo if they deem their lot to be sufficient, and that won't be the case if the Yids hold too much of it.

At what age should women get euthanised?

Sitting in an empty betting shop browsing infinity chan on my phone

Will nationalism ever recover?

nice gyno

sounds comfy, lad. How do I get one of those jobs?

Go apply, all the bookies are notoriously short staffed

Whenever they confess they don't want to have children.

What does this image meme?

Why are those Egyptians depicted as black?

Glad that Adam's made his traitorous views known.

Can't believe that Wews cares what this cuck things smh, he's nowhere near this bad

His view of history is so fucking skewed. That's why we call him a pseudo-intellectual

The majority of women don't work out, they stuff their faces with chocolate all day, at home or work, they drink coffee, wine, they don't cook from scratch anymore so they are actually worse than men now when it comes to food preparation.
All of this plus their penchant for over cocking during their 20s, is why they turn into mouldy pears when they reach 30, some even before then.

Men on the other hand know they should work out, they encourage each other, they don't eat chocolate like women unless they are pathetic 22stone fat shit NEETs.

35 if they don't have kids same for men at 50

It can't be that easy, lad. There has to be some kind of catch.

feels good man

Why do I always hear about people who applied for 6 million jobs and didn't hear back from any of them then?

Maybe you should stop being a disappointment

You have to deal with Gypsies complaining that the video poker stole the bag of change their wives spent all day begging for.

Good lad.

Who /excited for Woolfe/ here?

Not his fault that he's too right-wing for nationalism

Remember; nationalists like us think in the short term; neo-reactionaries like Evola and him are thinking in terms of thousand year cycles

You should do what Gordon did and haunt his house while leaving him the washing up and clogging the toilet with your shit to punish him.

UKIPs fall from grace has been nothing short of spectacular, from Farage to the promise of King Nuttall, to Woolfe.

He is the last hope of a Nationalist-centric party, he better not fuck it up.

that's not too bad tbh. I assume you're protected by bullet proof glass or something, right, lad?

What did Gordon do? Also he can't smell and we all know it's his daddy that would fix the toilet anyway tbh.

What?

I've never noticed loud eating from any of the Chinese girls I've dated, they slurped a bit when sucking my cock though.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MORDOR REPRESENTS AMERICA AND RUSSIA

Don't forget endless dumb africans trying to scam you

It's because of all the nigger cum in your ears lmao

Oh, you're gay. That makes sense why nigger cum was the first thing you thought of.

those asians are pretty gross tbh lad. I'd suggest trading them in for better ones

Not all chinks are like that m8. I'd imagine you've only seen the peasant girls or Hong Kongers who are literal scum.

Is the Civic lad that lives in HK itt?

All the girls I had regular contact with were from HK. All autists.

Tolkein was a National Front supporter

Yanks reeee

Ancap cancer

I've only seen nik nooks from every corner of the globe because I only live in a tourism hotspot for the fuckers and have lived in China town around even the supposedly civilised ones but hey animoo

You need to side with Europe, lads.

Richard Spencer pls go.

Adam confirmed for retard.

Hong Kong girls are the ones I've most experience with, but they are insanely jew like when it comes to how gold diggerish they are.
I was dating one who was working, as was I, we were together for a month, just before I ended it, she had quit her job saying that I was earning enough for both of us.
I mean, wtf? I'm not paying for you, we're not even married.
Another HK I dated her English name was Venus lied about her age, smoked, but was a real little fuck doll. Not a girl you'd be proud of showing off to friends though, she even looked like a slut.

Fuck off racist. What have you got against cute asian girls anyway? Did one laugh at your micropenis?

How is it that a half-Jew half-nigger (Woolfe) and a paki (Kassam) are the two people trying to keep UKIP from shifting to the centre ground?

Maybe civic nationalist is BASED after all.

Chinks have ugly faces tbh

Don't objectify women. Not cool mate.

It's only a chink, lad

I'd date each and everyone of them tbh.

Lad I married a Hong Kong chink, we were together for a few years, but it wasn't meant to be, I'm not ashamed. I'm not a racist, unlike you.
Racism is the lowest form of collectivism.

Men age gracefully, women do not.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think you might be shitposting tbqh lad

The worst form of nativism tbh.

WEW

the memes have gone too far

Did you get married yesterday, lad?

Sounds like he just wants a more organic and hierarchical form of the state, which does make him anti-nationalist, at least in its post-Westphalian and post-enlightenment sense.

Honestly, I find this board intolerable at times.

You should have taken us seriously when you had the chance lad. Civic nationalism has siezed brit/pol/.

Then leave

Who else /comfy/ here?

He's made it quite clear that he's not a nationalist and that traditionalist larping is more important to him than the nation. For a genuine nationalist, it's the nation which comes first.

He's such a pretentious writer that it is somewhat unclear what sort of state he wants precisely though.

If you don't like criticism Adam then you can leave

This. I am fortunate enough to have been warned to avoid Hong Kongese girls from a Thai friend of mine. According to him the intensely competitive nature of the place has made them demanding and manipulative. Thankfully, it seems a great number of people in asia are aware of their parasitical nature and are good Samaritans enough to prevent Westernbros from getting ensnared.

After experiences with girls across the region I personally have settled on the mainland Chinese who have proved less materialistic and more trustworthy. Scoff if you will but girls from former communist countries make better wives (see Eastern Europe)

All that nationalist means is that you want homogeneity in your nation. Fuck off with your pseudo-intellectual bullshit lad.

Girls from your own country make the best wives

I agree with you, a mainland girl is all I'm after too, I've heard the same they are less materialistic but still top tier wife material, actually respecting their husband and very fertile. Having rarely drank alcohol, mixed with the fact they rarely take western medication like they're m&ms their wombs are fertile ground for my cum.

Wrong. Jeremy Kyle is proof of that.

That's a long-winded way to say "I am a massive gay"

DON'T FALL FOR IT LADS

poal.me/3kwck0

BIGOTS BTFO

implying I'm a British user and not CIDF posting here to promote my own country at the expense of the decadent west

;^)

Nice pan-faced gook there.

Has anyone sent that civics and ethnics drawing to Gords?

Fairplay if he has, but I have to agree with him that the 'nationalist' route as I've expressed in my last post isn't the only way to go. There are other possible futures for ethnic organisation. I don't have a problem with anyone having a go at him, but the some of the criticisms come off as quite dense to be perfectly frank.

He is vague and a bit pretentious at times sure, but what gets called pretentious around these parts at times, is often quite laughable.

These civic shitposts are wrong at a time when BREXIT negotiations are going on imho tbf lads

Phew, thought brit/pol/ got pozzed for a second there

Well Obama get one for peace in the middle east, it's not impossible that Merkel would get one.

I like Granville but is there anything more pathetic than an Irish nationalist lads?

And none of them involve neo-reaction

Don't have a problem with intellectualism I like Countercurrents as much as the next man just with his views in particular

We should never have allowed them to leave the Union.

Yes, a Scottish nationalist.

sad tbqh

Hey it's better then what the yanks have I'll give them that

Not really. They conquered an entire continent and became the most powerful country in the world.

Why lads?

Eh Scotland has some decent history to it.

The Irish just have the potato shoah and constant anti Brit whining.

Current Scottish (((Nationalism))) is cancer though.

Current SNP is what I'm talking about.

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

poal.me/gfblb6

The Pogues version is better

Why did you post a picture of Cuckby?

Is that ttpw?

Lad I am sexually attracted to that Jew tbh

ttpw's tits aren't that big lad

MOONJEW

Virginia is my Jewess tbh

Jack Buckby fucked her despite the fact he's only 3 dogs high.

me too tbqh

SARAH ROSEN

No Virginia Fucked Raheem Kassam and cucked Buckby lad

Anyone got the tweets of that?

Fuck these Austrian slags

Nah lad.

Other way round.

That's a man, baby…

Trump just suggested he could recognise Putin's annexation of the Crimea, and suggested the referendum outcome for joining the Russian Federation was reflective of the desire of Crimeans.

Can someone who owns Frontline Ukraine on kindle upload the pdf so the yanks can educate themselves for the election? I only have a hard copy.

No lad

Why do you think Brietbart suddenly rehired Virginia???

Makes sense.

I think both have had their way with Hale if the rumours are true.

They realised their readers are being referred from here and investigated for feedback.

I love her the most tbh.

Cuckby is half a fosters can tall and Virginia publically rejected his advances (via twitter) on account of his inconceivably small stature.

pls r8 my polish gf

she looks good as long as she keeps her hair flowing tbh

All a cover.

He climbed inside her latter that evening.

This means not welcome

KURWA

>mfw I was one of them

Nice and spooky.

Do you have caps of those tweets lad?

It was glorious, Cucky remains BTFO to this very day.

I really wish she'd post feet

tbh

no she deleted them literally 90 seconds after she posted it

Liar

No lad, it is 100% true.

It was a day in Brit/pol/ history tbh.

I remember it happen lad, was about a year ago

Just banter lads I saw it happen

Anyone have a link or webm of that OC vid with Enoch talking about putting the clock back and nations taking back their freedom?

Why didn't they riot for Enoch?

They could have prevented this.

Looking on youtube for you now lad.

I've got you lad

cheers lads

what would you do if you ran into her in real life, lads?

Take a pic and boast on Brit/pol/

i cri evertim

EVERYTIME

Who is that guy?

Some mental guy on twitter we found, he has hundreds of pictures of him next to TV women photoshopped in, really disturbing. Can't remember his name for the life of me though.

Because they were civilised people

Some mega-autist on Twitter who takes bizzare photos of himself in the nude and photoshops public figures in

Go on lad post the twitter

The dockers did have marches for Enoch lad, but chimping out doesn't come naturally to us

youtube.com/channel/UCN871JTp-cwfEWshZsFId4Q/videos

Do they not know that the last nigger killed by police in the uk was in 2011 or what?

Fucking hell i hope they all get run over by a bus

He's right on so many issues but such a raving fag when race pops up.

There's more lad.

tbh Wales needs to be made into a no-xeno safe space tbh

He did it again lad.

m.youtube.com/watch?&v=3_QY3xsLQNI

I refuse to watch this shit

JUST END IT LADS

Why do they keep doing this?

what sort of accent is it

to prepare us for when we are like this, so they can say "LOOK WE WERE ALWAYS THIS WAY"

East coast lowlands of Scotland.

Guess it must be strong then, not like Woes'

What is that from?

Ah ken that feel, eh lad.

thesun.co.uk/news/1531427/priest-in-belgium-stabbed-after-he-allowed-asylum-seeker-into-his-home-to-use-shower/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160731-_-News-_-533037250

horror attack Priest in Belgium stabbed after he ‘allowed asylum seeker into his home to use shower’

It's pretty strong tbh, not like woe's basically english accent.

What is a national socialist economy?

Why do they even do it, man? Why can't they help themselves?

It's these fucking liberal "priests" that joined up in the mid-sixties and after.

Fucking vermin.

The new Guy Richie film "King Arthur"

Nice one.

I really wish I had really learned a second language. Never mind 3.

Lel

Cuck justice

Borrow loads of money then start a war and hope you win it so you don't have to pay it back.

Please don't say what I think you're going to say next…

The nog isn't Arthur is he?

Not Yet :^)))))))))))))))))

It's Sir Lancelot I think

Don't forget enlisting all unemployed men in the reserves to fudge your unemployment numbers.

Somehow shoe horn my knowledge of video games into the conversation (assuming we had one).

pretty much I still don't get how legitimate nat socs defend the National Socialist economic bubble that was growing

Nazi Germany was essentially a pyramid scheme

My mistake, it's Sir Bedivere

I'd say "ayyyyy gingin, you're pretty based girl" then walk away tbh

would you take her home and play video games with her, lad?

Every NatSoc I've met imagines Germany to be like it is in Hiter's propaganda movies. Do you reckon daily life really was like "Triumph of the Will"?

Found the anti-White shills.

:^)

reeeee

Fucking hell that's just as bad.

Don't lads. I tried it once and for some reason it was very awkward. Just felt wrong somehow and I had to stop playing with her after ten minutes.

A bit like trying to have a serious political discussion with them.

Worse in a way, since it means he's Guinevere's bull who's cucking Arthur

I tried playing a shooter with my ex. She got insanely angry. Don't try it lads.

Nah it's Sir Bedivere according to IMDb, I got it mixed up with this

On a similar note anyone else noticed the recent rise in coloured people referring to themselves as Welsh?

Even under the complete control of the jews, Arthur is still depicted with blond hair and blue eyes. I guess that's a line they're still too nervous to cross.

Virginia is autisitc, lads. Besides when it becomes obvious she's not in the mood anymore you could always marry her and then impregnate her.

Or draw nudes of her :^)

Do you remember that Guinevere in Merlin was black?

the drawing I've seen was pretty cute tbh.

I don't quite get that one, maybe they realise when they say they're British, it gives them away/

DELETE THIS

NAZI GERMANY WAS PERFECT YOU SCURFFY BRIT

Let me dream, lad.

Into the trash.

THIS

1/8th Jews are also completely German you fucking bigots! Dismantle the Empire you racists!

Can't say I have.
Like who?

Isn't he meant to have red hair?

In Red Dwarf Craig Charles cucks King Arthur

Just a general thing I've noticed. Mostly on Twitter when looking through the butthurt replies of lefties re: Brexit but I've met a family of poo-in-loos who describe themselves as Welsh

I'm off to bed lads, dubs decide what I dream of!

Dream of BASED Harris

w0t a legend

Why do Wodenists worship a "god" worshipped here only briefly and by a small top class of invaders?

Also,

Well people who grow up here would quite likely describe themselves as being Welsh. I suppose in England they're more likely to be estranged from the wider community, so are possibly more likely to self-describe as British (I don't actually know if they do or not).

They use British and English as interchangeably as we do in my experience.

I feel like I know who that person in your picture is

According to Alberto it's literally him tbh

Hmmm, really looks like a guy i know named Harry

Wait I've seen him before

;_;7

Is that the Duke of York from the new Hollow Crown? The one whose dad was played by David Suchet?

Should South America once again be divided by the European powers?

Brit/pol/ meetup?

twitter.com/sazzajk128

soundcloud.com/regularfeatures/85-welcome-to-helmergeddon

He hasn't tweeted for the rest of this month.

Think he's either topped himself or been sectioned

After his anti-mummy tirade on the 6th it wouldn't surprise me

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716301/March-Male-Mums-Women-having-sex-changes-NHS-receiving-free-IVF-three-men-born-female-brink-having-babies.html

How tolerant.

Lads, does anyone know what happened to the Solid Snake Twitch man?

Have you lopped off your solid snake lass?

late night good feels time

Seen some serious physical and mental gains recently lads, been reading a lot of stoic philosophy and maintaining a steady gym disciplined routine and even though a bucketload of shit has befallen me this week i'm feeling amazing.

Who /improve/ here?

This guy is EXACTLY how I expect Gordon to end up at middle age.

Surprised no one's pointed this out.

Wait, they don't like their fanny yet they get preggo?

My parents taxes are going toward this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And ate it to regain stamina.

twitch.tv/solidsnakeandsam/profile
I've found his Twitch account but not his Twitter.

Poor Ulster tbh

It's from a butthurt London School of Economics, Royal Institute of International Affairs shill, who is pro-Corbyn but interesting nonetheless.
coldtype.net/

British companies do business over seas, why should we care?

Its clearly James Delingpole.

If you have to ask then there is no point wasting my time making the effort to tell you. Either gloss over the information, see if it is useful to you, or fuck off.

Yeah I've been doing some weights and trying to eat as much as possible.
My progress is glacial, but just about noticeable. Been going about a month.
Also I've taken to cycling on forest tracks, which is a bugger on the legs (the uphill sections) and incredibly scenic and sort of life affirming.

Good job lad.
Being a student I've been given a shit tonne of free time in the summer.
Life's been super boring so I started lifting and reading.
Feels good really, it's only a shame reading bores me and lifting tires my muscles out, otherwise I'd probably not do anything else.

Don't do that to yourself, lad.

Lads why do the Chinks get to into eugenics but we refuse?

Been trying to get /fit/ but I'm too poor for a gym membership so finding it hard to improve. Also I'm decently /fit/ naturally, so hard to motivate myself.

Have been using the holiday to get a lot of reading and writing done though.

Seriously, fuck Thatcher

Calm down lad don't get your knickers in a twist

What are you reading?
I can never think of anything to read that I haven't read already.

Nothing new lad. Just started reading Nietzsche. Figured it'd be good for the mind

You taken pictures of yourself lad? I've never really been for it, but most people on /fit/ always say it's good for the ol' motivation.

Tbh you should just read comics.

Lol no, I can't imagine ever doing that.

Why can't you do a body-weight work out?
like 100 push ups, 100 dips, 100 of those weird handstand push ups, 100 squats, ect

Lads, why didn't the Irish just stay in line?

Why did they have to rebel and be utter faggots about it for the last 100 years?

More importantly why didn't we put our boot down on them?

Fucking Yanks and Irish cuck nationalists really fucking piss me off lad.

I'm glad they're getting the Marxist government they deserve tbh.

Heritage-American agitators

Gotta start somewhere m8.

You have any useful pics?

I do a lot of push ups, but squats do nothing for me apart from hurt my back

You're probably doing them wrong, then.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood because I've been reading Mark Curtis' anti-British shilling.

I don't know why it would be useful to anyone else, but I'm particularly interested interlocking directorates, and network theory related to global supra-national organisations.

What's pissed me off the most is that he's an LSE and RIIA shill, both organisations are deeply involved in the propagation of the Muslim Brotherhood, and he's tried to make Sayyid Qutb look like some sort of victim. He's doing a limited hangout and reputation management, to make his affliates look like some purveyors of truth and justice. Which is cringy as fuck.

Work on your form and strengthen your core

Woah, woah, woah there lad. What?

I hate having to listen to colonials talk about their heritage here.

Be it Irish, Scottish or English.

Fuck off, your ancestors turned your back on these isles.

Now stay gone.

how /many/ push ups lad. And if squats hurt you it's probably your posture that needs work.
This is the only pic I have with body weight exercises if I remember correctly.
If you google it you'll be stellar m8.
Also you can improvise. I do hanging leg raises from the top of my stairs

I do enjoy the irony when the same people say that black Americans today have no right to be upset with white Americans today because "the past is the past, you didn't suffer it yourself and I didn't personally with the slavery" yet somehow Brits in the 20th century were 100% liable for Cromwell's actions and the like

Oh ok no harm done lad, I thought you meant for us to personally exploit Africa or some shit so I was a bit confused considering not many of us here are rich.

Reminder that watching superhero films is the ultimate expression of powerlessness

Don't tend to watch films anymore, I get bored too easily. Prefer documentaries

Stuff like this really makes me think of Corneliu Zelea Codreanu saying that "A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins."

Except in this case our country, stagnant and corrupt is taking coin from every subversive element hell bent against its native population.

Sickening and depressing.

I try not to think about it.

I have to ask lad, why are so interested in these networks? Though now that you've mentioned it, I am interested myself somewhat.

Havent mastubated in a week and a half with or without porn, incremental steps lad. I like not being a horny cunt all the time,

I fucking hate super hero films tbh

Strange tbh lad. Hope you're keeping a nofap journal. Handy stuff for motivation.

Wouldn't not masturbating make you hornier?

I managed nofap for 24 days once, I felt amazing and energised every day until I went to bed and i'd just toss and turn trying to not to think about my iron-hard dangler.

I can't tell if this is a joke. What sort of retard…

Lad, you can turn up your nose but don't criticise it unless you've tried it.
I'll be the one laughing come the relapse.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

NO PLEASE STOP

Rare Enoch, haven't seen posted here yet

I gave you some of my rarer ones too lad.

Already had them tbh smh. This is the latest pic I have of her. Someone needs to impregnate her right now.

Fucking hell what's wrong with her face? Is she a downie slav?

She's got black, Jewish, Asian and Taig blood in her.

Wouldn't ask for more recent ones tbqh lad, seeing her grow older will just depress you.

She already looks beat in that pic; compare it to pics related.

I can see that now you mention it

Actually 2nd pic was a poor choice, that one's quite recent

Compare to her face in these pics

No, lad. Seeing her at any age brings me happiness. Then again I suppose it does kind of make me sad that the older she gets the fewer kids she can have. I just hope someone impregnates her before it is too late.

tbh she's starting to look like a nice mummy. She needs children.

Is there anything more satisfying than when these subhumans get gored by the bull itself?

I'm not one of those faggots that opposes fox hunting, as that has a purpose.

It's like the Indian Elephant rampage videos.

They get what they sow tbh.

top jej. The whole point of the national-socialist way was to sidestep the international financiers by honouring the labour and material within a self-sufficient state.

as long as a nation is self-sufficient, there is no need to play the Jews game. Hitler realised this, and it is the reason why he had to be stopped, or else everyone else would stop playing the game of the globalists.

Does she dye her hair or is that a wig?

I hate hearing people who don't apropriately celebrate their English heritage speaking like living in Britain makes you a better advocate for English culture than somebody who has more zeal for it but lives elsewhere, such as the colonies.

I assume you mean shooting foxes as opposed to bugles and hounds and shouting?

She dyes her hair.

I dislike needless cruelty to animals, it's a rather subhuman thing to enjoy.

Yanks out.

She's getting on a bit then lad

Bull fighting is an excellent sport and only a womanly faggot would be against it. If you think it's cruel to the bull then you are quite simply an imbecile with no perception of the deeper significance of things beyond the surface level. To give it a modern name: autistic.

I don't understand how you can't feel a bit of sadness comparing the old pics I posted earlier to the most recent ones. She's gone from looking qt and fresh faced to odd and lined.

She's already in her late 20s, I assume. Let's take 35 as the cut-off point after which kids start to be fucked up. That means Ginnie has about 7 or 8 years to find a hubbie and start a family. And at the moment she's not in a great position to; she has no proper job, a terrible lifestyle and lives with her mummy

I'm not a "Yank". That's a word from the 18th Century, that is only used in certain areas, in others is not relevant.

I just wanted some attention I guess.

Lad, by now surely you've learned that people aren't going to refer to you as a southerner or whatever.

Tbh I think she looks better in the topkek one than these.

Living with mummy is a good economical choice tbh. And she is a woman. She can get anyone she wants tbh.

She is tbh, but she's starting to look motherly tbh.

Fuck off chink

Aye shooting them as pests.

I think the hunt itself is a little needless. I mean it woundn't have been my priority to ban it but I'd be in no hurry to reinstate it.

What does it signify then?

Fuck off, Yank.

Filtered

When do we exterminate the women, lads?

Let's not make this about me, but perhaps charitability would be a topic more appropriate to the comment I was responding to. Do you want people to dislike heritage? I mean, surely you don't really want that, user.

Don't worry, lad. I don't do it anymore.

Lad we don't do that round here

Wew lads

Soon lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Not sure why they chose such disgusting women at the end tbh.

Perhaps it's a ruse within a ruse

We only exterminate the ones who are past 30 and childless, lad.

Read this.

Then this.

She always looked odd (but attractive) and she doesn't look lined now.
Not even a Ginnie obsessive just calling you out for being a catty rival female autist.

Trust me m8, it gets much harder for them to get commitment once they hit 30

Got to go. It's been fun.

SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT, LAD. WHY NOT YOU??

They all have to go tbh.

That's Ginnie in a few years

Not a female lad I just dislike Ginny posters

Someone has to save her, lad. Or she will have a merciful death at 30.

If you only had months to live due to cancer, what would you do?

You seem to dislike/envy Ginnie tbh.

Lads, what kind of guys join the forces? Everyone I've met in them seems sensible and normal enough, but I was talking to my friends mother and she was going on about how they only recruit dumb highschool drop outs. Is this true? I know this is the stereotypical view of the military, but I doubt it's true tbh

Just read Scrutons book "how to be conservative". Bloody well top, great writer!

It's ok lad, I'll let Buckby take one for the team

thought it might be an effective angle to get to them, it's also true tbqh, she is getting old

Was going to say impregnate Ginnie tbh, but I wouldn't want the kid to grow up without a father.

What did they mean by this?

You don't belong here, yank.

Filtered. I'd terminate my association with an autist like you irl so I will on the interpipes you overly emotional man child.

It's a living poem to the supra-virility of the bull. If you have ever watched a bull fight you will have witnessed an elaborate dance between the fighter and the creature wherein the fighter almost himself becomes the bull (watch how he handles his sword). The creature is goaded into revealing the full nature of its glory and then is ultimately killed in a stupor of its own fury and the haze of death with the red veil passing over its eyes.

It is literally the most respectful death you could offer to such a creature because it is in essence a celebration of what such a creature is. Afterall, you can't use such an animal as is chosen for the fight for husbandry.

Furthermore it is a large part of European culture in general and for Spanish culture. But fuck all that because muh feels and lack of education.

Well I don't want to sound like a spokesperson for "privilege" or whatever. I've always thought you were alright, when contrasted with your fellow yanks. Certainly someone who would be better at entering into British identity than some other Americans I've observed on this board.
But I have to say, I don't think a colonial can truly understand what it is to be British when they only gaze at it from a far. You can have as much zeal for it as you want, but I personally doubt that you may understand it as well as some shit-eating lefty.
That is at least, what I would say if my society was proper. I do have some hang ups on calling a some faggy-cuck from university more British than a colonial but they do at least eat the same food prepared by my soil and suckle from the teat of British culture and identity.

It really agitates your cerebrum, doesn't it?

Solid defense of bullfighting, lad.

Well it makes sense. There are more """""refugees""""" in Europe than there are certain native people.

It's a fair mix. I've known a lot of people interested in serving (including myself,) and they range from dumb chads to intelligent officers. Most of them "alpha males" and all of them good lads though.

There's a Refugee Olympic Team they created that will compete at the Olympics from now on.

Yes that's nice and all but I highly doubt the majority that attend these spectacles are considering that as they wait for the bullfighter to be gored or the bull to be killed.

I'll always champion the bull.

Just Spanish really.

The Spanish are cunts.

Is there a problem with someone using non-british variations of english? You fucking bigot
ausfag btw

Going to bed tbh. Dubs decide what I dream about.

Big Clive

Can't say I've ever really cared about hunting and bullfighting in any sense.
Must say though, you put it very nicely lad.

sucking ttpw's cock

So if I join it's not going to be like it's full of chav scum from the pub?

As long as they're not cunts I dont even mind tbh

For this question alone we should turn that godawful desert of yours back into a penal colony.

corbyn and abbot fornicating

Based Scruton.

Ginnie cucking you

I hope this years Olympic games bring us as many meme moments as I think they will.

Sonic kicking the shit out of Mario, and Sega winning the console wars.

I really wouldn't mind this.

mohammed and a goat

Nigel returning in 2020 an sweeping to victory with 52% of the vote

LUV IT

Two niggers pounding your ass.

Long duck dongs

The bullfighter is rarely gored or killed so stop revealing your ignorance of what goes on in bull fighting. For anyone at all to watch it and not percieve what the elaborate spectacle is about would entail them having mongolism.

It's rooted in ancient Roman ideals and such sports were practiced here until there were no creatures left to practice it upon or it was illegalised.

Please give me nice dreams, lads

The Great Taff Uprising, in which we purge the Cuckglish for once and for all.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it sort of depends on what you regard a chav. The more autistic of us would probably consider anyone dumb and sociable chavvy. Personally, I can't say I've ever known any chav that would serve in the military. They don't have the sense of pride or duty to do so, really.

Oblivion

him

Gordon wanking his auschwitz tier skinny autistic bf off. Both are naked, his bf is tied up with brown leather straps

WHY DO YOU GUYS SUCK AT GETTING DUBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who gives a shit about the goylimpics?

You'll be mixing with 'lads' I think.
They're alright, but cunty. They'll get on your tits.
I don't know how anyone who browses this website could ever be suited to the military.

getting your neghole pozzed by Benjamin zephaniah

gordon fingering his bf

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Farage to become Prime Minister in 2020.

Holes

fuck yes

What a fucking waste.

Thanks a lot, lad.

When you beg for (you)s like that, remember you're making a deal with the devil lad

Since he doesn't have a bf anymore I don't think it counts tbh lad

Dream of happy doggos and chilled pints in a rural Scottish pub instead

So was casual homosexuality

Lad that's such a myth it genuinely makes me angry

Rural Scottish pub packed with syrian migrants, so no dogs allowed in

I love (you)s, lad. Thought I could get lucky and get something like Ginnie cucking me, but I guess greed never pays. smh. Goodnight, lads.

thanks, lad. But I will have to dream about Gordon and his boyfriend, that's the rule

Krotch brothers BTFO

What happened? The last video I watched he had a bf, moved in, then started whinging about politics as he does when his life mellows out

It only just occurred to me, are you fucking waifu poster you 22 stone bastard

Gord raised his voice at his bf because he didn't let him wank, then his bf had an autistic temper tantrum and the parted ways

No

Oh well, tbh I never expected two highly autistic people to last very long together

If you look at what Trump is doing to the Republican Party, then I'd say our best bet is to let UKIP grow in power, steal the conservative Labour voters, and then transform the party into what it needs to be. Remember, subversion works both ways. Not only can things be cucked, but the inverse. They can be awakened.

Why won't they just leave us alone lads?

Is this girl civic or ethno? I can't tell.

you mean cucked, ro8?

Furniture is tasteful so not ol blightey

Maybe Spanish

Who is she?

Nice.

She appears to be deformed

squats are in order

Her ass is fucking photoshopped.

Loving that completely straight edged arse.

Won't fix her stumpy legs

I don't think so, looking at her legs it appears that she's trying some perspective trickery and swinging her arse out to one side

I'd like her proportions if real but sharp kink in her arse shows its photoshopped.

Nah every version of it on google images is the same and she's shaped like that in all of her pics.

I love this body type tbh

Referring to this.

According to my metrics that is a genuine ass. It nicely attenuates the waist, but I am afraid that this arse may succumb to the rigours of gravitation and a civic diet in short order

Who is she????

Well, winners can't be beggars

fun fact: my grandfather killed a black and tan and fled to USA so he didn't get caught nana-nana boo-boo you fucking imbred sheep fucking piece of shit
blow your head off, diaspora is master-race

Pretty sure she's wogmeat anyway.

I fucking hate the English. England and the English are the reason Wales is so shit.
Not until that whole devolution shit the growth and development of Wales was the responsibility of the English government.

And you just took our fucking taxes and didn't put any of it back into us. We have probably one worthwhile city and nothing but ghost towns and shitholes.
Once we fuck off from the EU I hope we fuck off from England and build a wall to keep you inbred thieves away from us.

phew lad thats a bit rude trying to bait us at this time of night

holy fuck I really wish we let the germans invade you faggots

Some attention sloot named Julianna Goddard that got "popular" from the internet apparently. Found some pics with her and dan bilzerian and then some pics of her at some grotesquely civic parties.

You alright, fella

DISGUSTING

Fuck off you English cumstain. Go beg to steal Scotland's taxes instead.
Oh wait they don't like you either. How does it feel being the most hated country in the UK?

It will happen, if he isn't already king of the world by then.

Got back from Gt. Yarmouth just an hour ago, been there the whole day, still as fun as I remember when I was a kid. A few things look ran down but overall they've kept things pretty well. There's Devon and a few other nice beaches and seaside resorts in this country, but I've always had a soft spot for Yarmouth. UKIP support is quite large and growing there.

It's a shame that Lib/lab/cuck have let these resorts and towns go to shit.

WE WINNIN N DEY SCURRED

D-I-A-S-P-O-R-A bitch nigger, read it and weep.
naturalization act of 1790 god tier

Absolute madman. I love this man.

Who cares what Mr Wonky Mouth says, he and Duncan Carswell could be brothers.

No, I don't think that's true. Leftists in general are a lot more internationalist in everything about them, user.

m8 he's dicking the lads inner thigh in a hazing ritual. It's not gay it's just dodgy

lol whatever.

Wogs, ladies and gentlemen

Reminder that all "English" are Muslim.
They multiculturalismed themselves to death.

They're really going all in with the cucking aren't they? It's so absurd, how do you parody this?

It did have no homo scratched on to it so i guess it is not gay.

This Mark Ruffalo chap: he's so talentless that I've always assumed he gets roles for being jewish.
I'm not even sure he is jewish: just the assumption I've made.

HEY GUIZ
I HAB IDEA LEDS GO TO BRIDBOL AND INSULD DHEM :DDD MOSD OF DHEM ARE ASLEEB BUT I GANT GONTAIN MY BUTTHURT AT BEEING A FAT UNGULTURED LOSER ANYMOER X–DD

GOOD IDEA FELLOW BURGER X-D DAT WILL TEACH DHEM TO BE BEDDER AND MORE GULTURED THAN US :DD

The guy's right, thigh sex may be weird but it was not thought of or practiced with carnal homosexualityin mind as the purpose. Queers like to cherry pick artwork from Greece and Rome when in actuality there was little of it around.

It's also an inconvenience when you consider "fag friendly" Athens stripped known queers of their citizenship rights.

You never interfere with them when they're destroying themselves. I'm glad all of these celebrities and outlets are showing themselves as the massive cucks they are, people with sense will find something better to spend their time on and look for better role models and pursuits, a few cucks will remain but they're so apparent now that they can be dismissed and ignored out right.

Aight mongrel. Happy for you.

And yet the share the same cultural roots despite trying to distance themselves from it. What I'm saying is user is that you can't truly understand what it is to be British without experience. Making you unqualified for British identity.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it untrue. The Greeks did this when mentoring. It was to show the seniority and dominance as the teacher. It was strange but it wasn't homosexual in nature.
It'd be less strange if we didn't grow up in a culture where everything is gay.

L.O.L.

I mean, "Good one, user."

tbh lad
I like most of America, but also like shit flinging from time to time, it's just the American/Brit relationship

Whatever you tell yourself lad

CF is a Mexican Catholic who lives in America complaining about White people.

He's the problem.

Well, user., I never said I was going to have identity. It was heritage I was commenting about, and English heritage at that, not necessarily even British heritage, which does seem too grandiose.

But, this other user., who was commenting about Uster said that he didn't like to see colonials referring to heritage… But, I didn't like to see that coming from him.

Whatever you tell yourself lad. Modern attitudes towards comradely and brotherhood are rather repressed because our cultural overlords deem it to be troublesome. I'm sure that makes it difficult to understand what I'm saying but:
Simply it wasn't gay m8.
u r tho

Never understood this meme tbh. I've known a lot of English belles.
People that think English women aren't pretty have simply spent too much time op norf

Lad…

Lad it's blatantly obvious you're trolling. I have in no way enabled faggotry

Just played counter strike source with Limmy, that was an odd fucking experience.

Comfy American dinner incoming

most popular model on chaturbate is freshxdollts

I've always wanted to fuck that woman on Limmy's show, and shes a total munter, is there something wrong with me?

Also, was he any good?

Aight, fair enough. I do think that people should be proud of their heritage, but it's easy to sympathise with the poster. When Yanks talk about heritage it often gets LARPy

Thanks for making me google a fucking tranny lad

Lad…

ahahahahhaahahha

He was actually really good, he got abit annoyed when you tried to add him on steam though, he just puts the IP on his twitter randomly to fill up a unpopulated server, couple people were being attention seeking cunts though.

Name an actor more based than Mel Gibson

Ite fuck you lad

tbh it's what you get for fappin

Looking forward to his new movie tbh, looks really good.

Lad…

L.O.L., I would like to be seen as unusual because that's where leadership comes from, anyhow.

feels so long ago now

what?

Almost everything cultural that comes from America is gay.

really makes you think…

not an argument

I know that leadership is a two-edged sword, user. You needn't remind me unless you must.

In love tbh

Based

CIVIC

NATIONALISM

not butthurt at all

Absolutely BASED bunch of lads here….

really makes ya think huh?

dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/all-lives-matter-gets-texas-student-suspended-sent-to-diversity-workshop/

Based America

Sounds like reeducation camp for wrong think.
All those dystopian books I read are no where near as depressing as reality.

Okay I get it I win

TOP KEK

typical britcuck

I just signed up for the Twitter Jew. Who should I follow?

Knock, knock,
Who's there?
Obama,
Obama who?
Obama the first nigger President elected not once but twice.
Ruling over an entire hu'ite country.

TOP CUCK

anglos are the jew's greatest ally

Lad, not cool. You can't be anti-Semitic, reported, filtered, i.p sent to the NSA, you're gonna get swatted, remember the 6 million.

FUCK

i crie evry tiem

What's up, you faggot kike-lovers? Enjoying masturbating and crying while you shill for your favourite nigger UKIP leader? Lmao

I feel insulted, at least put some effort into it, come on now lad.

Anyone else getting this ad?
BASED CIVIC TITS

I'm not seeing any ads. Thanks for the (You) though

Would you rather be a white mentally ill lad like you are now or a civic woman?

These people are warped

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo

My brother asked me if I'd rather be as I am now but gay or a black. Couldn't answer at the time but I think I'd be black. I'd just be a "coon" as the left calls them.

no lad i have an adblocker

So do I, but I allow for ads on 8chins since it helps with the upkeep running.

What site do you use now?

Wogs/Taigs/Pakis/Poles will NEVER know the feeling of belonging to a race of creators and civilisers

It feels so great

Wew

Now acclaimed and respected, Wilfrid remained for forty-five tireless years a leader in the English Church, as bishop, missionary, abbot, church-builder and adviser to kings. He faced many difficulties, for ambition and arrogance brought him into conflict with two successive Northumbrian kings and two archbishops of Canterbury. He was for a time imprisoned, and spent many years journeying to and from Rome to seek help from the Pope. But on his travels he never paused in his mission, and Christianity flourished thanks to his efforts. As missionary or bishop he guided at various times the Northumbrians, the Mercians, the men of Sussex and Wight, and the people of Frisia. He made Anglo-Saxon rulers acknowledge the vital role of the Church alongside the state. The churches he built were places of beauty and awe, his monasteries centres of devotion, learning and culture. The great houses of St Peter at Ripon and St Andrew at Hexham were buildings the like of which had not been seen in Britain since Roman times. He brought from Italy the Benedictine Rule to order monkish lives, and he collected on his travels treasures and saints’ relics, books and ideas to enrich his monasteries.

Trump for the bantz

Really made me think

They come here because they want a separation of church and state, lad.

Refugees hate ISIS too lad, it's what they're running away from

Does it work, lads?

kek

It doesn't m8

Bumping this thread because cunts are posting in the old ones and sending them to the top of the catalogue.

New thread when?

bump

So this nigger heard "Muslim ban" and "separation of church and state", deciding that he had enough knowledge to comment on the election.

Are you saying that he's not an intellectual like Adam Wallace ? smh lad, what a bigot

NEW THREAD