I'm currently in class

I'm bored in my college math class. AMA or give me something to do

Any girls with pretty toes in there?
You should rub your cock under the desk

I'll tell you about something funny that happened to me in college class:

I'm not into feet really, though I CAN appreciate how good some girls' feet can look. Also, I sit in the the front of the classroom and these desks are made for tiny people so I can't hide much.

That's really sad and really funny at the same time. My English professor is a total flake, so I like to just help her continue her tangents when she goes off on them, like of she starts talking about her father's military service, I join in with how my grandfather was in the Navy. She totally forgets what we were doing and it can last up to half the class.

I could always do that shit we used to do in middle school; sharpen our pencils really really sharp and try to get them stuck in the acoustic tiles in the ceiling. See how long I can get away with being an immature faggot before I get booted for the day.

Damn your fucked if your in the front row lol. I miss school simply for all the sexy girls wearing flip flops and open toe shoes showing off those fine ass feet.
Hmm maybe go thru your phone and post nudes of girls if you have them haha

Read erotic manga during class, make sure that the people behind you can see exactly what you're doing too.

Scream "Allah Akbar!"

Think about taking the class hostage with a gun. Kill all the guys and ugly chicks then line the rest girls up and rape each one. Enjoy your fantasy

Like I said, not into feet, but if a girl wanted to give me a footjob, I wouldn't turn it down haha but unfortunately for you, doesn't seem like anyone near me had flip flops today

My classroom is on the corner of the building and two of the walls are floor to ceiling windows. Too many entry points for snipers or SWAT, so that kinda kills it, no pun intended.

Too boring, that's not creative

Cliche but interesting

Tell the teacher you have to pee, then go jerk off in the bathroom

This isn't middle or highschool, I can just get up and leave if I want, but I have nothing to do here for a few hours if I do

I drew a gun instead. This has now become an unplanned shitty drawthread. I found some blank paper in my notebook, so gimme something to draw

draw the type of dick you like to suck on

Draw a picture of someone shooting themselves in the head with that gun.

Hilarious and original

It won't be THIS gun, but I'll try and redraw it. Any preference on race, gender, etc etc?

Nothing in particular, dealers choice! Maybe some decent splatter or brains coming out of the other side if that isn't too much to ask.

Let's turn op into a foot man

Play this out loud

Made it with Holla Forums in mind

Nice

How about an artistic Hotwheels?

Hey OP, I collect pictures of Nixon with an Ayy Lmao. If you draw me one I would be very happy

I'll work on that in my next class in a few minutes

You mean just Hotwheels? I'll see what I can do

That is a very specific fetish user

Hahaha wicked man, thanks.

Thx m8

I drew Hotwheels as Chris Chan cosplaying as Sonichu, I think that's enough autism for one drawing, considering I tried to make it look austy too. Just need some vaccines and it'd be perfect. Okay Nixon/Ayyy Lmao next

good job user

Thank you user

Here you go, Ayynon

Thanks m8

Nixon/Lmao 2100 man, it'll happen

Does CIA take part in science classes in order to see if the teachers say what the government wants them to?

Yup.

do the inverse laplace transformation

L^(-1){4s/(s^2 + 4)}

Sorry dude, I have a lot of them